Master John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

When they were finished, she kissed him softly. And leaning into him whispered in his ear, "thank you Sir!" Then she kneeled between his legs and took his shrinking member into her mouth and softly sucked him completely clean.

When she finished, she raised her lips to his and they necked. Their hands feasting on each other's bodies, as they whispered words of endearment to each other, in the fading glow of their mutual release.

She crawled over to Bill's seat and with her eyes looking at the floor she said, "I'm sorry about my previous behavior Master, please forgive your repentant maid," her voice very soft as she spoke.

"You are forgiven dear," he told her.

"May I kiss you now Master," she ask softly?

He drew her near and found her lips to be soft and yielding to his demand, her arms clinging around his neck as his lips moved against hers.

"I'm giving you to John for the night slave, I'll sleep in the guest room. Don't be inhospitable to our house guest dear, by every means make him feel welcome, and properly bathe him before putting him to bed dear," he told her only half joking.

"Thank you Master," she said quietly, very pleased with his decision.

She smiled up at him and spontaneously jumped into his lap, taking hold of his hard cock she inserted him into her wet cunt and lowered herself over him.

Linda began to moan loudly as she gyrated around the pulsing cock of her husband. Her hands roamed freely over his skin as she fucked him, clothing his body with the robe of her own burning lust.

He didn't last long; she fucked him like a succubus straight out of the center of hell.

He came so hard he nearly bucked her off his lap. She kissed him furiously when they had finished and brought him down from the glow of his release slowly. "Thank you Bill, I love you," she told him!

"And you have always been my guiding flame my love," he whispered to her!

He was pleased he had made her happy; it was nice to see her excited about her evening ahead. Later, that night, when everyone had settled into their rooms. The two lovers began breeding like rabbits and he could hear the sounds of there love making. He smiled and was still pleased he had made her happy. And then drifted off to sleep to catch a dream.

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers
12