Master Julian & Juliet Ch. 02

Story Info
Can you have fun in bed alonef?
912 words
4.14
18.5k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started chatting with a cyber-master who challenged me to write four short stories that would give him a hard-on. This is the second of the four challenges I was given.

SexSweetheart

***************

I got undressed and lay down on my bed with the covers over my body. I lie here thinking of you. I could hear you in my head telling me once again “I will call you this evening. You are NOT permitted to play with yourself until I tell you what I expect from you this evening.”

At eleven at night, my wait was over. The phone was finally ringing and I was more then ready for this phone call. The call was short and sweet. Your voice was deep and commanding which caused my mind to swim inside my head. Your instructions were simple ones; I was to fuck myself while I imagined you, Master Julian watching me in your big comfortable chair.

The first thing after I settle back into my bed, I hear you in my head saying, “You have to wait for it, not yet, Slut.”

Being fully naked under the covers, I began to play with my large tits. My fingers caressing and pulling on them as I slowly make my nipples hard and pointy, just right for your lips to caress and suckle. You wouldn’t come near me or touch me sexually other then placing nipple clamps on my large oval hardened tips. My breath becomes ragged from the pain shooting through my breasts.

I slowly moved my right hand down to my pussy that was waiting for my fingers to caressing play with it. Having your fingers there would have been so much thrilling, but alas, I could only use my own fingers. My fingers went in and out of my awaiting bud of desire and wantonness.

I rolled over on to my side, to reach for my six-inch pink vibrating dildo. Pushing the dildo into my now partially wet pussy, where the lips that block anything from entering, I beginning pumping it. The first waves of pleasure wash over me slowly. I pushed the vibrator in fully in order to feel the vibrator playing with my pleasure points.

To heighten the pleasure, I got my large massager vibrator out and placed it on my clit to bring myself to the edge of an explosion. I pushed the vibrator hard against my clit causing my body to quake from the need to cum.

I thought of you watching me with my vibrator, moving it up and down, and making my legs tighten together. Every time I started to tighten my legs, I would hear you commanding them apart again, and I would open them once again. By the forth time I had done that, I wished that you were here to tie my legs apart so they would have to fight against the restrains in my quest to reach a wonderful explosion.

I tried to last as long I could, before I felt the need for release. Just as I’m not able to last any longer, I hear you once again in my head. “You have been a good Pet, you may now finish yourself off.”

I stopped the big vibrator before reaching for the dildo to start pumping it harder and faster. I plumbed the dildo even faster with moans of pleasure coming from my throat. Before I knew it, the final release of cum was all over my soaking wet hand and my ass was in wet a spot. When I felt the release course through my mind and body it was astonishingly fantastic. The final release I felt was absolutely magnificent.

Finally, I felt satisfaction as the waves of pleasure took their toll on my body. I could hear you in my mind saying, “That was very nice My Pet, very nice.”

I pulled the dildo out of me pussy to hold it over my pussy. There I saw my juices dripping for the tip before I brought it to my mouth and licked the juices off of it as if it was Master Julian’s cock.

You then would lie down beside me. Once you were lying next to me, I could feel you remove the nipple clamps before your tongue caressed my tender nipple peaks. Afterwards, you would have taken me into your arms to cuddle, until you felt the need to run your hands over my body to bring me to the edge once again.

Slowly my mind drifts off into sleep, knowing that Master Julian would be pleased to watch me masturbate for him. What a rush, I never felt that way before. I hope, one of these nights, when we are together, when I’m in an untouchable state, I can actually perform that way for you, Master Julian.

I slept very soundly until morning, when Master Julian called to wake me. He wanted a report of how my masturbation went the night before. I gave him all the details of what I did and by the time the call was over, I was wanton again. I was in need of another release, alas, I didn’t have permission. The day would be frustrating, since I would be thinking of being with Master Julian.

The End

*************

Thanks for reading my little story. It is based on partial experiences and fantasies. Please don’t forget to vote and let me know what you think of my story. :}