Master Lessons

Story Info
He orders submissive to train her own cousin.
8.8k words
4.32
36.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After your flight had left i checked on the arrival time of Miles again....to make sure it had not been delayed...and then chose a small quiet restaurant to have coffee and to eat breakfast...my head was spinning from the assignment you had given me to teach him to be a Master...and i was still smarting a bit from my last failure....but i knew i had to put that out of my mind and just concentrate on the next task at hand...so i was thankful for the few hours i had until his arrival to plan this all out....not knowing exactly what he knew or didn't know...it seemed like a huge task to undertake....but i had no intentions of failing you again....

I was still lost deep in thought as i made my way to his arrival gate....mentally checking things off that we would cover ...when the announcement was made that his flight had landed...it didn't take me long to spot him...he was just as you had described him...tall, slender, muscular...a beautiful tone to his skin and very handsome...i grinned to myself a little as my eyes wandered over him...and i could already feel the stirrings in my body as he approached me....he knew what i would be wearing so he came straight to me ...his voice soft...but with a steadiness that belied his shyness....his eyes were clear and kind...and he had a smile that would melt the toughest of submissives...

I had decided to let him drive on the way back to the house...the first tiny step in giving him control...so when we got to the car i took his bags and put them in the trunk and then turned to him and handed the keys...i could see the surprise on his face and i just smiled at him as i gave him directions to your house...even the look on his face when i took his bags startled him a bit...and i knew that he was not used to a woman doing for him...but i could tell that he enjoyed it ....i slid into the seat next to him and the banter between us was light and easy on the way home...i could tell that he was attracted to me as well and was thankful because that would make my job all that much easier....

I once again took his bags from the car...and saw the amused look on his face as we walked to the door...i handed him the house keys and waited until he went in before i slipped in behind him...i set the bags down by the hall and then turned to face him once again...he was just standing there..not quite sure what he was supposed to do next..so i quickly walked over to him and took his coat...hung it in the hall closet and then motioned him to sit in the chair next to yours...a chair very similar to yours...without the adaptations that you had made for our convenience...i knew from what you had told me that he was a wine drinker as well...so when i saw him get comfortable i went and got him a glass of red wine...we chatted briefly about what his expectations were from this encounter...and when he finished his wine i led him to the computer room and gave him some sites to look at...specifically www.castlerealm.com.....and then with a reassuring smile i left him explaining that i would be back after i got him settled into the guest room...his immediate response was ..."oh no...let me do that"...i just smiled at him and laughed softly...."first thing you're going to have to realize is that a submissive NEEDS to do these things.....it's what she lives for..to serve men...and we have much ground to cover in just a short time...so you look over the information while i do this for you"...and before he could say anything else i vanished out of the room and left him to peruse the website...

I turned on the CD player before picking up his bags and put on some soft music...and then quickly went about arranging his belongings in the drawers....hanging up the clothing he had in his zipped bags...arranging his toiletries in the bathroom off of his room...and just making sure that all was perfection for him...when everything was put away i went to get him ...showing him where his room was and leaving the drawers open and the closet open for his inspection....i quietly stood off to the side of the room as he looked everything over telling him that if there was anything not the way he wanted it to let me know and it would be changed to his satisfaction...i could sense the uneasiness in him about doing that...and once again i reassured him that being a Dominant meant training a submissive to his specific wants and needs...he smiled that unarming smile at me and i could feel my heart melt a little...and as he stopped in front of the closet i could see that he was not entirely pleased...he turned to me and with a soft voice...almost shyly...he stated that he liked his shirts hung the opposite way on the hanger....i smiled at him and told him not a problem and then quickly changed them all around...i could still feel the uneasiness in him...but i was hoping that by the time you got back that some of that would be gone....as he nodded with approval at everything else i closed the drawers and the closet door and left the lamp on that was on the nightstand .....

I could tell that he was waiting for me to leave the room first....and i gently nudged him out the door explaining that the Dominant always takes the lead....and the submissive will follow behind him...i could only imagine the things that were going through his mind...but he was taking to his training well so far...and as i walked back into the living room i could see that he had printed a bunch of stuff off of castle realm....as he went to sit back in his chair....i pulled the cushion over from the foot of yours...which i had noticed him eyeing when we first came into the room.....and i knelt quietly at his feet.....not in the traditional nadu...with my thighs spread...as i always kneel for you....but i knelt in tower...with my knees pressed modestly together and my posture perfect....i lowered my eyes to him and asked him for permission to speak...and once again i could feel the discomfort in him as he said yes...

My voice rang soft and clear in the room as i lifted my eyes to him and began to talk....

"I realize that much of what i am doing is totally foreign to you...it's not the way of the "modern" woman to act like this...in fact...it's totally opposite of what "society" and the "woman's movement" have laid down as ground rules for women in society today...we are raised now in this society to be independent...equal to a man...to share the duties of a household...to believe that we are equal to men in all ways....except for the physical strength...and yet there are some of us out here that do not fit into that mold...some women realize at a very early age that they are "different"...that something in all of this doesn't quite ring true for them...they are criticized for their giving nature....for their sensitivity...for their need....and yes...it is true need in a submissive...to totally give to a man....some are lucky and stumble on information early on that they can identify with ....and they find out that they are not so strange after all...that what they are are submissives...and they study and they learn...and they grow confident in their submissive nature...but most of us don't have access to that information early on...so we struggle through failed marriages...or are in marriages that don't satisfy our true needs...always wondering what is missing...but eventually...even we find the information that we are looking for....because it's a driving need within us that MUST be fulfilled...and now with the internet explosion....that information is more readily available to women..."

"Don't think for one minute that a submissive is a doormat...or is weak.....because i think that submissives are stronger than most women who aren't in this lifestyle...i don't say that as a put down..to each his own..or her own in this case....although there are male submissives as well which we'll cover at another time if you would like to know about that...i would venture to say that most people that a submissive interacts with every day probably has no idea that she is even a sub...just because a woman "allows" a Dominant ...and the key word here is allows...to have control of her...has no reflection on how she acts in the outside world away from the safety and security of her Dominant...a submissive may hold a powerful position in the corporate world...or may just be a waitress...because society frowns on this lifestyle...thinking we are in it for the "pain"..or the humiliation...or the many other misconceptions which surround this lifestyle....which is actually another whole part of this lifestyle...and not related at all to what my idea of D/s (Dominance/submission) is...we for the most part choose not to reveal this side of us..."

"Submission from weakness on the part of a woman? What Dom really wants that? Oh sure...maybe for a scene...for a one night fling...but to cultivate into a long term loving relationship? i personally feel sorry for these women....and i think they don't truly understand the beauty of who they are and what they can become under the hand of a strong Dominant...the same goes for a doormat...even though the relationship is very similar in many respects to "normal" ones....there is an underlying vast difference ...and this is the area where most people who don't understand this don't get it...and unfortunately...probably never will...but this is not for everyone....so what's the difference here?....it is the needs of the submissive.....and also it is the needs of the Dominant...it is her need to give up her power to him...to feel so safe that she is comfortable doing this....to trust so blindly that she knows her Dominant will not make a decision that will harm her in any way...it's about obedience...obeying even when you don't want to...when you feel that you can't...when you're struggling with everything in you to do as your Dom wants you to do......it's about not hiding anything from your Dominant...sounds easy huh? but just think about that statement for a moment....we are conditioned to not reveal our deepest darkest secrets and fears....and finally it's about surrender...when you have found the Dom that you know will care for you, protect you, and guide you to and through the deepest desires of your heart"

"Are their natural Doms and subs? of course they are...but even at that...you still need to study...to find out what is right for you...just as subs grow in their submissiveness....a Dom will grow in his dominance as well...and that strength ...and the quiet power....is what will draw a sub to you.....just remember one thing...a Dom is not a Dom to one unless she "willingly" gives him that power...it's not something that can be taken...or forced......submission has been called a gift....and while that term is highly exploited right now in the scene...it is in fact a gift...you only have as much power as the submissive will give you....do submissives have rights? of course they do...and most have limits as well...it is a subs responsibility to tell you her limits...and as there are things that come up that she herself may not even be aware of...there is a need for a safeword as well...the safeword will let you know that this is a place she doesn't want to go to...or something that she doesn't want to do...and a responsible Dom will honor that...and cease the activity immediately when that word is spoken...."

"And what rights does he have in all of this? He has the right to 100% total obedience....he has the right to use her in anyway he sees fit within the pre defined limits...he has the right to total loyalty ...he has the right to correct her....he has the right to push her limits...and he has the right to take control of her body..mind and soul....."

I realized i had been talking for a long time now...and i could see him taking in every bit of this information....and then he gently reached over and cupped my chin...lifting my eyes to meet his....and he asked a profound question to one so new to this..."and the submissive....what emotions run through her when she has found the Dom that can do all these things for her?"....a slow smile spread across my face....and at that instant i knew without a doubt that he was going to be a wonderful Dominant to some very lucky sub...my eyes never leaving his as once again i began to speak..."the feeling of being owned...being possessed by the man that you love more than life itself...is overwhelming at times...it encompasses your whole being...your every thought is of him...everything you do you do for him...your happiness rests squarely on the fact whether or not he is happy.....the tiniest disappointment in him you take to heart...the slightest bit of praise will send your heart soaring...there is a freedom in submission unlike any other..it is the freedom to become the woman you've always wanted to be..it is the freedom to love like never before...a love with no boundaries..because you know in your heart that is what your Dom expects from you...and you do it willingly...you do it because you have no choice but to do it..."....i could feel the tears welling up in my eyes...thinking of you and how far we have come since you placed your collar on me....i lowered my eyes but i knew he had seen the misting in my eyes...my voice almost shaking as i continued.."it is every submissives dream to find a Dom like this....one that will free her totally....one that will push and nudge at her barriers...and one that will love her and accept her just the way she is..with all her flaws and all her insecurities.." He just smiled at me...knowing i was totally overcome with emotion and he kiddingly retorted..."So what does a Dom have to do for food around here?"...at that i burst into laughter and looking at the clock and realizing how late it was...i quickly replied..."ummmmm....i know a good pizza place that delivers"....

We spent the rest of the evening covering a multitude of questions he had....and then finally when we both were almost falling asleep...i excused myself .....turning at the hallway on the way to the bedroom and with a sly little grin...."Oh yeah...tomorrow we go over toys and then a session with me at Masters orders"....seeing the stunned look on his face before i turned and headed to the room...chuckling softly as i thought how much fun this was going to be....

I was thankful that unlike you your cousin was a late sleeper...as the only time i got that luxury was when you were out of town... I still woke up before he did though...and was sitting at the kitchen table drinking my coffee thinking about you....missing you....and all that your cousin and i had covered last night....i have to admit my pussy was more than a little wet thinking about scening with him...so when he entered the kitchen i was a little startled to see him staring at my hard nipples jutting out from underneath my silky nightgown....i gave him a teasing little smile and gestured for him to sit down ....and i noticed his cock hard and almost standing straight out in front of him...even though he tried to hide it.......a soft little silent whimper escaped from me and it was all i could do to not touch myself as i slid out of the chair and went to get him coffee...i could feel his eyes burning into me as he followed the soft sway of my hips...the nightgown i had wasn't sheer...but i knew the outline of my hips and the shape of my ass was clearly visible to him...those eyes sent a little chill through me and i felt a small drop of pussy juice trickle down my leg....

Over our coffee and breakfast the discussion naturally turned to the varied toys , whips, floggers, crops, vibes, plugs, clamps, and everything else used in BDSM play...i knew his head had to be reeling from so much information so fast....but his questions were always well thought out....and i could sense that he was absorbing this like a sponge...and what he didn't remember right away...i knew was stored somewhere in his mind that he could call upon it if he had to....

I finally stretched...my breasts rising softly under the soft material....and told him i had some errands i needed to do for you ...to make himself at home ...and that i would be back very shortly...and still those eyes were penetrating me...devouring me...stripping me of me clothing...i shivered a bit and scurried down the hall to the bedroom....jumping into the shower and throwing on a pair of jeans..a low cut sweater and a tailored denim jacket...quickly tying my tennis shoes and then asking him for the car keys...his eyes once again sweeping over me...deliberately...thoroughly...noting his approval of what i was wearing even though he didn't say a word....he tossed the keys at me and i reached out and caught them deftly with my right hand...blowing a little kiss to him as i walked out the door...

I had been gone for about 3 hours....and when i got back he was sitting in the chair next to yours...a stack of papers next to him...so i knew he had been at the computer again printing out more information....he was drinking coffee still and i sensed something in him that wasn't there when i left....a new confidence maybe? ...the way he just raised his head from what he was reading and barely glanced at me when i entered....his voice now unwavering as he calmly stated that as soon as i put everything away i was to come to his side again....i grinned a little and wondered at this transformation...but quickly set about putting away groceries ...hanging your clothes from the dry cleaner...and doing all the other little things that needed to be done...i hung up my jacket and then quietly walked back to his chair....once again drifting to my knees...looking up at him questioningly....

"Lee called while you were gone"....and immediately a look of disappointment crossed my face that i had missed an opportunity to talk to you....but as the conversation went on...it became clear that you had called when you knew i would be out...specifically to talk to Miles.......his voice was much like yours....warm and reassuring...but i knew a bomb was about to be dropped....and i was right..."Lee tells me that you failed an assignment he had given you....and that we are to correct that today when we scene"...my eyes flew up to him...knowing that he was telling the truth because i had never mentioned that to him..."Yes...if that's what Master wishes...that's what we will do"..."now go change for me and put on something you think i'll like"..again i was taken aback by the calm authority in his voice...and of course i immediately responded to his command....

As i walked back to the bedroom thinking about what to put on ..i also wondered what was said during that phone call...what you had said that had made such a drastic difference in his demeanor...i chose a pair of crotchless hose...and a long sweater that came to my mid thigh...i wore no bra and my breasts bounced lightly as i walked back into the room...immediately slipping to a kneel at his feet...only this time in nadu...with my thighs spread wide...my sex glistening softly in the light of the day...i knew he could smell my heat because it had been awhile since you had allowed me to cum....and i wondered if he was going to give me that luxury or if you had instructed him not to...

He calmly looked me over...and if he was excited at all ...he gave no indication of it now..i glanced down at his cock and it was semi hard...but that's not uncommon for a 23 year old man...the clingy sweater hung to the shape of my breasts and my nipples were hard and extended as i knelt before him...he could see the smooth contour of my taut stomach and the swell of my hips ...and of course my dripping pussy was totally exposed to him now...he grinned down at me...very nice angel..now take off the sweater for me...i glanced up at him for a moment and then lifted the soft clingy fabric over my head...shaking my hair back into place as i dropped the sweater to my side...and when i looked up again he had a pair of nipple clamps in his hands...i almost gasped out loud as his long strong fingers tugged and pinched at my nipples....and then biting my bottom lip hard as he attached the clamps...a chain between them as his middle finger gave a slight little tug...he could see the reaction in me and i knew this spurred him on more...