Master Loses Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Frida is reminded why she is a slave.
2.1k words
3.76
20.3k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qazuiop
qazuiop
4 Followers

The weak fire crackled in the small clearing as Frida tended to the flames. Her pale, silvery, skin reflecting the orange light of the burning wood, a simple leather outfit adorned her body. The only item of value that the woman wore was the silver collar around her neck, which was mostly hidden by her long hair.

"Hurry up, girl." a voice came behind her. Following up the leash attached to the elf's collar was Mitar, a dark-furred wolf man who had captured the girl when she was lost in the woods. He had taken her in, given her food and water before breaking her into his obedient slave. The beast wore little, other than a pair of simple pants which held his trusty dagger, which was still wet with blood from killing and cleaning their supper, a rabbit which lay waiting to be cooked not three feet away. "Does it really take you this long to start a fire?" The beast snarled, pulling her out of the way with a strong jerk of her leash.

Frida coughed and gasped for air as she watched the beast that owned her take her place by the flames and quickly fan them to life. The woman was tempted to simply kick the werewolf into the fire but she knew that the act would not kill him, only make him more liable to end her own life. "Sorry master..." she said, sitting on the forest floor as the beast stuck the rabbit through with a stick and began to cook it, mumbling about how he had to do everything himself.

"You're more trouble than you're worth. Maybe I should just give you to the next poor soul looking for a slave." Mitar said, looking back at the elf.

"I'm trying my best!"

"What did I say about talking you little bitch?" The elf sank down a little, trying to make herself as small as possible as the werewolf snapped at her. The beast turned the rabbit over before regarding the elf again

"Do I need to go over who you are again?" Frida shook her head, not wanting to go through the humiliating routine. Mitar gave a low growl as the woman near instantly turned her head shake into a nod. "Who am I?" He asked

"Master." She said, quickly adding, "Or Sir." As though she had forgotten for a moment

"And who are you?"

"I am your slave, your pet, your girl and your bitch."

"And..." the wolf man said.

"Your slut" The elf replied sheepishly, her pale cheeks burning red with embarrassment

"And what do you live for?" the beast asked, smiling as the elf began to fidget uncomfortably. She was still new to her role.He had only captured her a month or so ago.

"Making you happy, Master."

"That's a good pet." Mitar said, taking off a piece of the rabbit meat with his clawed hands and throwing it to the elf as one would a pet dog that had done well, enjoying watching his slave quickly gobble the meat up. The pair were silent until the rabbit was finished cooking all the way through and the stick it was on pressed into the ground near the fire for them to eat off of.

"Okay, pet. I know you haven't eaten much else today. So, as a reward for being such a good little pet, You may eat as you please from this. Okay?" The wolf man said, the elf quickly nodding and tearing off a piece and taking a bite "But." the elf froze, swallowing what was in her mouth. "You will need to show me why I keep you around when you can't even start a fire. Got it?" Mitar continued, giving a low growl of triumph as the elf looked down at the meat she had already eaten in her haste, sealing that night's fate. She simply nodded and continued to eat, knowing that arguing would not help her, for a few minutes before her master said, "Set up camp." as he nodded to their bag, which held some ration supplies, a bit of water, and a small tent with bedrolls.

Mitar released the elf's leash and said, "Stay close, pet." The elf nodded and began to assemble the tent, sighing quietly as she began to mentally prepare herself for that night.

She felt like a dirty whore whenever the werewolf made Frida remind the beast why he kept her. At least she had been 'upgraded' from girl to pet. The captive woman couldn't help but wonder just how long that would last. She assumed it would be until her owner had his cock out. That disgusting, lovely, cock that made her feel like the slut he said she was, as well as the luckiest elf on the planet. "Master?" She said, fishing out the water skin. "Would you like some water?" Mitar looked over to the woman, his mouth filled with rabbit meat and simply nodded his head as he swallowed.

The elf walked over to the beast, and handed him the skin, the creature guzzling the cool liquid down. She hated the beast for turning her into a slave. Why did he need her anyway? He seemed to have enough money, or at least enough of a silver tongue, to get any woman he wanted. Frida wondered what she would do if she were in charge, and smiled at the thought, pondering ways that she could gain the upper hand over the creature.

"What are you daydreaming about" Mitar snarled, handing the water skin back. "The tent is not up yet and it's going to rain tonight. So hurry up or you'll be sleeping without a bedroll. Got it?" "Yes Master. Could I have some water please?" the elf asked, shaking the water skin. The werewolf looked the woman up and down for a moment before shaking his head. "Finish the tent. Then we'll talk." It was another couple of minutes before Mitar came to inspect the finished tent, the greasy rabbit meat dripping from his maw.

"Good enough, slave." he said, licking the last remnants of the rabbit from his muzzle.

"Um... Sir? About the water?"

"What about it, slave?" "N-nothing." the elf stuttered out, her eyes cast to the forest floor, her average breasts clouding her view.

"That's what I thought. Now. What was our deal?" Mitar snarled to the girl.

"Deal, Master?"

"Just think for a minute, slave." The elf paused for a moment, trying to recall what her master had said. Suddenly remembering their deal, the elvish woman dropped to her knees and moved forward to him.

"Oh, Master... May I please suck your glorious cock? Let me show you why you keep me around" she asked, remembering how he liked her to beg for his shaft. The beast simply nodded to the woman looking deep into his blue eyes, waiting for the woman's next move. Frida undid the tie at the werewolf's pants and quickly pulled them down, his strong musky scent filling the woman's nostrils, only to find the beast's member was holed up in his canine pouch. Without hesitating, the elf reached up and began to massage the beast's furred balls with one hand, and rubbing his hidden cock with the other; causing the beast to moan. The elf could feel the beast's loins stir at her ministrations and begin to fill with blood. It wasn't long until the bright-red tip of the beast's cock began to pour forth from his skin, the elf obediently wrapping her lips around it. When Mitar had first captured Frida, it took awhile for the beast to trust the woman enough to not simply bite his cock off but, when he got his first taste of her oral skills, it was incredible.

"That's it, girl." He moaned, more and more of his cock becoming free as he grew more erect. It was not long until his full ten inch length was sticking out into the night air, the elf's hand that wasn't massaging his heavy balls unable to fully wrap around it. The elf began to slowly bob back and forth along the beast's thick shaft, groaning as she tasted his pre-cum. Maybe if she got him to cum quick enough, he wouldn't fuck her. The elf enjoyed blowing the beast, whether it was her own repression early in life, or some form of stockholm syndrome, the woman did not know. But, what she did know, that as soon as the beast's cock was lower than her belly button, he got very, very, rough.

"Mmm..." she moaned, looking up into the beast's eyes, taking the turgid pole deep into her mouth as the creature grabbed her silver hair with his clawed hand. Frida's heart began to pound. He had only grabbed her hair so tightly while she was doing this once before. The woman struggled to pull herself off the the creature's deep red shaft, screaming around the thick meat . "Let's see if you can take the whole thing like a true slut." Mitar snarled, a wolfish grin on his face as his tail swished to and fro against the ground, shuffling leaves around, the elf letting go of the beast's hanging balls and gripping his hips, her fingers sinking into the soft fur as she tried to push him away. The wolf man let out a snarl as he began pressing the woman forward, groaning as he felt her throat open up, the tip of his cock spearing into her throat, causing the woman to cough and sputter around the intruder, trying her best to swallow what was in her throat, only causing the thick shaft to twitch in response. "Mmm..." the beast groaned, forcing the woman off of his cock, allowing her to breathe.

"Please master..." She said. "I can't." The werewolf gave a snarl at the woman's protest.

"Listen you little slut." he said, dragging the woman back onto his meat. "You do not tell me what you can and can't do. You aren't the first bitch I've broken." He continued, forcing her more than three quarters of the way down his member with a single thrust, a mixture of spit and pre-cum running down the elf's lips and dripping to the forest floor. The werewolf gasped in pleasure as he felt the woman instinctively swallowing around his shaft as he forced her back and forth along it. "That's it." He groaned, "Obedient little slut aren't you?" he asked, suddenly forcing her all the way down his shaft, her nose pressed into his dark fur.

"MMPH!" She screamed as she could feel his thick knot begin to push against her lips as he prepared to cum. The beast tore the lithe woman off of his thick fuck meat, a strand of their mixed fluids keeping them together as the elf took deep breaths. Mitar smiled as the knot was completely revealed. "Oh, I wouldn't make you swallow that. You might bite it." He snarled, grabbing the elf's hands and placed them on his thick shaft, Frida instinctively rubbing his cock. "But you wouldn't do that on purpose would you, slut?"

"no master..."

"and why is that?" The elf slave paused, taking a breath as she prepared herself to say what made him happy.

"Because I'm a good slut. the only reason I'd bite your thick knot is due to it's size." she choked out, beginning to rub the beast's shaft more quickly with each passing second.

"mmm... that's it my little bitch. You live to please me don't you?"

"Yes Master!" the elf said, quickening her pace, the beast's slick pre-cum lubricating her hand's journey along his length. "Please, sir. Paint me with your cum!" She said for what felt like the thousandth time since they had met. He had forced her to beg to be painted with his cum, even if she felt disgusted by it. With a loud howl of triumph, the beast let loose. His thick member pulsing in the elf's small hands once, twice, and on the third time, shot a stream of hot, white, seed onto the elf's face and breasts. Then a second shot, and a third. By the time the beast was finished, the elf found her hair and face matted with the beast's seed, her tit's dripping with excess.

"That's a good look for you, slut. Now, I don't want you stinking up the tent, so you're sleeping outside tonight. If you get thirsty, well..." the werewolf did not need to finish his sentence, the woman quickly lapping up the seed from her lips as he grabbed her leash and tied her to the tent once his pants were back around his waist. If she tried to escape, she would wake the beast up before she was three steps away. "Good night slut." Mitar said, laying back in the tent, smiling as only a freshly-blown werewolf could. Outside the tent, instead of sobbing, Frida was wiping the beast's thick cum off of her face lapping at it before, quietly, dropping a hand into her pants. As much as she hated the beast, she loved his cock.

qazuiop
qazuiop
4 Followers