Master! Master! Pt. 01

Story Info
What do you call a human with cat ears and a tail?
11.2k words
4.69
69.2k
261

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1:

That fluffy tail in my face was familiar, sweeping against my nose over and over again, smelling like dust. As a cat owner, I was used to waking up in this way, my furry roommate, Momo, sprawled out on my chest, waiting for me to feed her. But only the tail was familiar, the actual weight seemed way off. Whatever was on top of me was making it next to impossible to breathe. I raised my head as much as I could, and looking down my chest, my eyes fell on a very unfamiliar sight. Instead of a fuzzy cat butt, I was looking at a large pair of womanly cheeks, peach-like, gleaming in the light of the sun. Between them, a lily-white starfish. Beneath that, the bottom of a pair of labia just barely in view, rubbing against the blanket, lips plump and smooth. Two long legs were spread, the knees on my shoulders. Just over the horizon of the cheeks, the base of the black tail, still sweeping back and forth like a pendulum.

I laid my head back, my mind somehow a raging storm of confusion and questions, yet simultaneously blank. My first thought was the obvious: this had to be a dream. I closed my eyes and scanned my brain for the usual signs of sleeping, such as the absence of memory within a dream, but my mind seemed to be functioning normally. I even remembered going to bed the previous night.

But maybe there really was a girl in my bed and I was just imagining the tail, or perhaps dreaming it. Nope, I was now fully awake. So, there is a naked girl in my bed and she has a tail. Actually, forget the tail for now. Who's this girl? Did she break into my house? Is she a stalker? I'd like to think I'd know if I had a stalker, maybe get some crazy love letters or see someone rooting through my garbage. I'm a nice guy, I deserve a stalker. Maybe she's it and she decided to take the plunge. She broke into my house, drugged me, and the tail I'm seeing is just a hallucination. It was time to face this intruder.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed the girl to the side and rolled out of bed. "Who the hell are you?!" I yelled, getting to my feet.

Now with some room, I was able to see this girl completely. She appeared 18 and was quite lovely, tall and slender, raven-haired with good-sized breasts and beautiful face. Aside from her long black locks, the only hair on her body was on her tail, still swishing, and... her ears. On top of her head were two cat ears, each as large as the palms of her hands. For a moment, I thought they were fake, but they looked as real as the rest of her and even twitched.

She didn't really seem startled by me pushing her off or yelling. She simply rolled onto her back and stretched. "Master, Momo wants food," she whined.

"Huh?"

Her blunt words were like a slap in the face.

"Momo wants breakfast. Feed Momo."

"Who are you?" I asked again as she continued to stretch.

Finally, she looked up at me and smiled, flashing a pair of gleaming feline eyes. "Momo is Momo."

I slowly reached out to touch her head, feel her ears. She met me halfway, pressing her forehead against my hand and rubbing against it like a table corner. I felt the triangular ears poking out from her long hair, finding no seam or line to suggest they had been glued on or were fake in any way. The touching of her ears made her purr, a genuine cat purr, and it increased in volume as I moved down and felt the sides of her head. She lacked human ears, the sides of her head completely flat, save for a slight crease running up to join the edges of the cat ears. With my other hand, I felt her tail, as soft and bushy as the night before, but now bigger. I followed it to its base, just above her rear, and again found that it was perfectly merged with her body, protruding from right where the tailbone would be.

The more I touched her, the more she purred, and seeing the pleasure on this naked woman's face as I caressed her was turning me on. I was already sporting a tent in my boxers, but this stranger didn't seem to care, or even realize what it was.

"This is impossible," I gasped, "you're really Momo."

"Momo is Momo, Master."

"How is this happening?"

"Don't know, don't care. Too hungry. Time for breakfast!"

I walked over to the window, looking up at the sky. No balls of fire were falling from the clouds, no black hole sending the raptured souls to Heaven, no signs that the world was coming to an end or experiencing some kind of shift in reality. Was this like that show 'Wilfred'? Would she just appear as a normal cat to anyone else?

"Master! Master!"

I followed "Momo's" impatient voice through the house and to the kitchen. My house was small, barely larger than a studio apartment, and just a rental, but it had a nice spot in the Maine suburbs and gave me a yard and peace and quiet. Apparently, some people had died in it, so that and the size made it affordable for someone just a few years out of college, but I doubted a few ghosts were capable of turning my cat into a woman.

Momo was standing by the cabinet where I kept her food, stark naked. Her tail curled and writhed as she waited for me to feed her. I retrieved a can of food but stopped, unsure if I was doing the right thing. Was Momo a cat or a person? She looked human, but she still had her ears and tail. Should I still give her cat food? I would just have to wait and see how she felt. I looked over and saw her by her food bowl, crouching and staring at me. I was also unsure of having her food on the floor, but she seemed unconcerned.

I opened up the can of mush and poured it out, with Momo immediately diving for the bowl and slurping it up. I couldn't even see the bowl, her hair hung around it like a curtain. As she ate, my eyes moved back and forth across her naked body. Any man in my position would say he would immediately start having sex with this strange cat-girl hybrid. They'd change their tune if this situation actually happened to them. Her body was beautiful, but I was too stuffed with curiosity and anxiety to have any thoughts of sex. My pud was standing at attention, but my brain was elsewhere.

"Master, Momo is still hungry," she said, having finished her food. How like a cat to speak in the first person.

"Well, you're bigger now, so one can probably isn't enough to fill you up." I retrieved another can of food and crouched down beside her. "Here, see if you can open this up."

I gave her the can, and following her first instinct, she began biting it like a chew toy, trying to break it open. I was about to stop her when I saw ingenuity spark in her eyes. Whether it was the memory of watching me do it or her new humanoid brain, she found the ring on the top of the can and pulled it up, managing to get it open. She didn't even bother emptying it into her bowl, she simply ate the fishy pulp out of the can.

It wasn't until she had downed a third can that she was finally full. With a pot of coffee brewing, I sat down in the living room, having yet to even start my day but already exhausted beyond measure. Momo wordlessly climbed onto the couch and into my lap like she always would, rolling around to find the perfect spot. She was relaxing but I was tenser than ever. Jesus Christ, what was I supposed to do? I got this weird creature in my house and no clue how to deal with it. Is Momo an actual person now? Is she going to stay like this forever? Is she going to transform into something else altogether? How the hell am I supposed to take care of her?

My coffee was soon ready and I was able to finally relax with some breakfast. Whether cat or human, Momo had her nose close to my cereal bowl as she always would, and I had to push her back. Once I had eaten, my mind started to clear. Momo settled back down, resting her head on my lap. If only she knew that there was nothing but the fabric of my boxers separating my erect manhood from her cheek. Sighing, I began to rub the top of her head, listening to her purr.

"Momo, what is the last thing you remember before waking up?"

"Climbing into Master's bed and falling asleep."

"And were you a cat when you did that?"

"Isn't Momo a cat now?"

"Do you feel like a cat?"

"Not sure, feel different."

"Well when you came into my bed, were you smaller? Or were you the size you are now?"

"Smaller."

"And you fell asleep?"

"Yes."

"And when you woke up, you were big."

"Yuh-huh."

"Did you feel anything when you were asleep?"

"Nope."

"How do you feel now?"

"Tired. Oh, right there, that's the spot."

My fingers had moved to the base of her ears, and she raised her head to get me to rub harder.

Well, not a lot of information there. I had no idea how this had happened or how to proceed. Should I tell someone about this? Who could possibly be trusted with this kind of information? I didn't want me and Momo to end up in the tabloids or some government lab. Should I just keep her hidden and hope things will sort themselves out? At least I had today to figure this-

RING! RING!

Oh fuck no. Please, no. My phone, my fucking phone, why did it have to ring today of all days? There's only one person who could call me this early in the morning. Muttering curses, I answered.

"I need you to come in today," my boss said. "There was a computing error last night and now everything is screwed up."

"This is the THIRD time in the past month that you've called me in on my day off!"

"Yeah, well, that's how the world works."

"You know, they passed a law in France that makes it illegal for companies to harass their employees like this."

"Well here in America, the law says that if you don't get to your cubicle in the next thirty minutes, I can fire your ass. Don't make me call again."

My boss hung up before I could and I screamed the loudest "fuck" I could.

The sudden noise made Momo flinch and she looked up at me from the couch. "Master?"

"I... I need to go the office. Be good while I'm gone, don't make a mess, and stay away from the windows. Don't let anyone see you like this."

She leaned over and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Nooooo, stay home and pet Momo. Momo wants to cuddle with Master."

My heart skipped a beat. Jesus, that's some powerful stuff. I didn't know whether to pet her or throw her down and make love to her. I took a deep breath and made the correct choice. I rested my hand on the top of her head and rubbed her ears. "Sorry, but I got to go. If I don't work, I can't get food for you. Just be good and I'll come back and play with you."

"Ok, Momo will be good."

With the clock ticking, I cleaned myself up, got dressed, and was ready to go back to the fucking office. Standing by the door, I took one last look at Momo. I had left her plenty of water and she knew how to get food from the pantry so she would hopefully be ok. She was sprawled out on the couch like she would always be, not a care in the world. The difference now was that she had a cute ass that I couldn't help but stare at.

----------------------------------------

While I had originally cursed it, being back at work was helping me clear my head and served as a good distraction. I still had no idea what to do about Momo other than keep her inside as much as possible. If I bought her some clothes and a hat, maybe she could go outside. I still couldn't believe what was going on, that in the course of one night, my cat had spontaneously transformed into a human. Well, mostly human. How was this possible? I tried googling phenomena such as this, but all I found was hentai. Speaking of which, I was faced with the unavoidable ethical dilemma: is it wrong to fuck my cat? Technically she was a person now, and she has the body of a grown woman, but could it still be counted as bestiality if she still has the ears and tail? Plus, there was her mental age. She had the body of a woman, but her brain was incredibly childish. Sure, she was smart enough to talk and open cans of food, but you could probably teach a parrot to do the same thing. Would sex mean taking advantage of her? This was a question that would take time to answer.

On my way home, I stopped off at the local Goodwill and picked up some shirts and sweatpants for her. I didn't yet have the courage to get underwear. As I drove home, dread started to build. What if what I thought was Momo was actually some eccentric con artist that was really good with makeup? What if the mailman came by and saw Momo? What if she ended up chasing a fly and my house was a total wreck?!

I finally pulled into the driveway, finding no signs that cops or government scientists in HAZMAT suits had stopped by. Taking a deep breath, I unlocked the door and stepped inside. From what I could tell, the house seemed fine. There was no damage that I could see, nothing appeared broken.

"Momo?"

"Master..." she groaned. I found her in the kitchen, lying on the floor. "Master, Momo doesn't feel so good..."

"Momo!"

I rushed to her side, my mind immediately jumping to the worst-case scenario. Was she sick? Was this some weird side effect of her transformation? Who should I call, a doctor or a vet? It would have to be someone who could keep a secret...

It was then that I looked up to the counter and saw over half a dozen empty cans of cat food. My fear was replaced with annoyance. "Well of course you're sick! You ate too much of that crap!"

In response, she raised her head and threw up on the floor. Ugh, this fucking cat, I swear to Christ. With one arm under her knees and the other against her back, I hoisted up the naked and groggy... whatever she was. I had always wanted to carry a girl in the princess hold, but not like this. Not like this.

I brought her to the den and laid her out on the couch. "From now on, you eat what I eat, understand? No more cat food, or at least just a little of it."

"Masterrrrrrr, Momo doesn't feel good!" she whined.

----------------------------------------

With Momo suffering from a stomachache, I picked a very simple meal for her, just a rotisserie chicken and plain rice. I set out two plates on my tiny bachelor dinner table with my humanoid cat watching me from the couch with wide eyes.

"Ok, from now on, I want you to eat like a person. And first things first, you have to wear clothes at the table."

"Momo doesn't like the sound of that," she pouted.

"They'll help you stay warm. It's not like you have your fur anymore."

"But it's hot! Why does Momo have to wear clothes?"

'Because having a naked girl walking around my house is a lot more stressful than one might think.' "Because you're a person now and you need to act like one."

I pulled out one of the shirts that I had bought and brought it over to Momo. I managed to get it on her, but her expression told me that she was not enjoying it. I, on the other hand, was able to release my held breath once her tits were covered. Then came the sweatpants, which were much easier to put on her, though touching her bare legs sent a very powerful rush of blood to a particular area.

"Ok, how does that feel?"

Momo stood up and spun around as if chasing her tail. She blushed in frustration. "No! Momo hates this!"

'You know, you were a lot easier to deal with when you were just a silent fur ball.' I wanted to say it, but I bit my tongue. "Well I bought them for you so learn to deal with it."

Instead of fighting back, Momo blushed and covered her mouth as if embarrassed. "Master got them... for Momo?"

Ok, that was pretty damn cute. Was this how she had always felt? When I bought her toys before, would she get all flustered like this?

"Look, it's just during meals, then you can pull them off. Plus, I'll put a hole in the back of the pants for your tail to stick though. You're probably not comfortable with the waistband right under the base like that."

She gave a bright smile. "'Kay!"

----------------------------------------

I don't know why I bothered putting out a knife and fork for her, she didn't even acknowledge them. She had enough sense to imitate me and sit down before eating, but as soon as her butt touched the seat, she bowed her head and ate straight off her plate like an animal.

"You know, I'll let it slip tonight, but tomorrow, I'm going to teach you how to use a knife and fork."

"That's dumb. This is easier."

"It will make you look prettier."

"Momo's already perfect."

Yep, she's still a cat.

The moment her plate was clean, she sprung from her seat with a smile. "Yay! No clothes!"

She stripped down and my cock hardened at the sight of her bouncing breasts springing free of her shirt. Then she frolicked around the house leaving me to finish my dinner. By the time I was done, she was standing by the veranda door, looking anxiously outside and bouncing on her toes.

"Master, Momo wants to go out! Momo wants to go out!"

"It's too bright, someone will see you."

"But the yard is right there!"

"Listen, once it's dark out, I'll take you somewhere special."

"Ok..." she huffed.

I took my seat on the couch and turned on the TV. As she always would, Momo crawled into my lap and settled herself down. Once again, the presence of a naked girl was more stressful than relaxing.

----------------------------------------

At around 9:30, I deemed it late enough to risk letting Momo out. However, with neighbors nearby and the yard in full view, I couldn't let her wander around by the house. I would have to take her farther away.

"Ok, get your clothes on, we're going for a ride."

While a little while ago, she had seemed so eager to go outside, my words now terrified her. "A ride? You're not taking Momo to the vet, are you?!"

Her fear gave me a laugh, one that I sorely needed after this stressful day. "No, I'm not taking you to the vet. I'm taking you somewhere where you can wander around with lots of room. Put your clothes on, and when we get there, you can take them off."

With visions of shots and rectal thermometers making her growl, she put on her clothes. I checked outside to make sure the coast was clear and then brought her out to my car. I wanted to put the seatbelt on her, but with how tense she was, that restraint might tip her over the edge. We drove for a couple minutes with Momo continuing to growl, as this was the same route to the vet. Finally, I pulled in to the lot of the nearby park, a wide-open field surrounded by forest. There was no one else there; we had total freedom. It was summer, a beautiful night, more than warm enough for a certain cat girl to walk around naked.

I opened her door and she sprung out of the car, wary of any sign of an imminent checkup.

"It's fine, it's the park. You can take off your clothes if you like."

She finally relaxed and undressed. I think by now, I was starting to get used to seeing her naked, though her ass still looked fantastic, toned to match her womanly body, yet plump enough to invite you in. It was a beautiful night, warm with a slight breeze, smelling of grass and pine needles. The birds and bugs were chirping and chiming, and I was left wondering why I hadn't come here in so long.

First thing's first, it was mosquito season, so I had to cover us both in bug spray. Momo hissed from the vile smell, but it was for her own good. I had a flashlight with me, and carrying her clothes under my arm, I started down the path. Momo followed me, having no trouble being barefoot, and soon she began to branch out, exploring the area around us. I kept my light on her as much as I could, not wanting to risk losing her in the dark. She crept along through the grass and underbrush like a predator, sniffing out anything that caught her fancy. She often moved on all fours, seeming unaffected by her new body. Her tail acted depending on her mood, standing up straight and curling when she was curious or hanging down low when she followed the scent of an animal. It seemed she had natural night vision, and often, she would look back at me and her feline eyes would catch the light. Walking through the woods at night and seeing a naked humanoid figure with a pale body, flickering tail, large ears, and eyes glowing like two cigarettes is frankly a lot more terrifying than cute.