Master! Master! Pt. 02

Story Info
Crap, it happened again!
14.2k words
4.75
32.6k
54

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't I tell you I was feeling sick yesterday? What do you mean you don't remember? I definitely remember telling you. Well look, I'm not coming in today. Whatever I ate, it's coming out both ends. I'm glued to my toilet. What are you, nuts? I don't even want to get in my car, let alone my cubicle. Yes, I swear it's the truth. Ok, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow."

I hung up the phone and Momo pounced on me, wrapping her arms around my neck and purring like a Ferrari.

"My boss bought it. We got the day to ourselves."

"Yay! Momo wants to spend all day cuddling with Master!"

"The feeling is mutual," I replied, rubbing her ears.

Whether or not Momo truly understood the implications and meaning of sex, she sure seemed more energetic than she would normally be in the morning. Perhaps she was aware of the honeymoon period of relationships. Wow, to think I'm in a sexual relationship with my cat. To anyone who didn't know the situation, that would sound both incredibly depressing and horribly repulsive.

But while Momo said she wanted to cuddle, the growling of her stomach said otherwise. I too was starting to get hungry. I led her to the kitchen and prepared her breakfast, a bowl of dry cereal mixed with a can of cat food. I was still trying to figure out the best diet for Momo, and the cat food seemed nutritious enough, and she liked it. As Momo ate her breakfast on the floor, I made myself a bowl of oatmeal and a cup of coffee, decaf, as it wasn't like I needed to be anywhere.

After brushing her teeth, Momo joined me on the couch, taking her rightful place with her head in my lap as I watched TV. As usual, she purred loudly with every touch, her ears twitching as I rubbed them between my fingers. Once I was finished with my oatmeal, I stroked Momo's hair with one hand and held my coffee with the other, simply enjoying the serenity. But the longer I sat with her, the more aroused I became. My dick was growing, and Momo could feel it against the side of her face.

"Huh? Master, your thing is hard again. Does this mean you want to play?"

"Well maybe not play, but I could give you a special treat. Remember that white stuff from yesterday that you liked? If you put my thing in your mouth again, more will shoot out. But... don't bite down like you did before. Just use your tongue and cheeks and suck on it."

Eager to taste my salt, Momo removed my dick from my boxers and took it in her mouth. She did as I told her, keeping her teeth away from it and instead only the soft spots of her mouth. I rolled my head back and sighed, pacified by the wonderful sensation of oral. I continued to rub her ears as she worked, as if to thank her for her diligence. Her head was bobbing up and down, her tongue licking away my sweat as she tried to coax an orgasm out of me.

"Master, it's not coming out."

"It will, you just have to keep at it. But you're doing a great job; it feels really good. How about I help you feel good? Let me get under you and I'll lick you too."

I lied down on the couch and Momo swung her leg over me, her smooth vulva right above my face. I licked my lips in anticipation and raised my head, slurping up her sweetness like my life depended on it. A deep shiver ran through Momo and she stopped blowing me to release a whimper of bliss.

"M-Master, it feels too good! Momo can't hold on if you do that!"

"Just keep going and let's try to finish together."

I resumed licking her, giving equal amounts of effort to her lips and to her clitoris. She tasted delicious, sweeter than any other girl I had ever dated, and I could still smell the soap from the shower she took last night. Overwhelmed by pleasure, Momo tried to resume blowing me, but it was hard to tell who would outlast the other. She was taking my cock deeper and deeper into her throat, doing whatever she could to ignite an orgasm in me.

Soon enough, we both reached that amazing moment of a shared climax. I shot load after load of semen into Momo's mouth, bucking my hips as I did so, and she showered me in a storm of her arousal, with me continuing to lick her through the downpour. Momo collapsed and we both waited to catch our breath. I was blissfully tired, the sleepiness from getting up early returning and mixing with the post-orgasm fatigue. The same was true for Momo, who also had a metabolism halfway between a human and cat.

"Come on, let's take a nap."

I got off the couch and scooped Momo up in my arms. Finally, I could carry a girl in the princess hold the way I had always wanted. I brought her into the bedroom and set her down, then went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once I came back, I found Momo wrapped up in the sheets, eyelids dropping. She was trying to stay awake until I returned.

Smiling, I climbed into bed with her and got under the blankets. She curled up next to me, purring in indescribable happiness. It didn't take long for us to fall asleep.

--

It was about noon when I finally woke up, my nap cozy and restful. Momo was still sound asleep, clinging to me like a life preserver. Her body was so warm that it was actually making me sweat, and oh so soft. I pulled the blanket aside to let us vent some body heat, and so that I could admire her nude form. Her breasts were round and pert, her stomach was as flat and smooth as a runway, she had the ass and thighs of a volleyball player, and her slit was like a ripe mango. To think, I had this sexy little vixen all to myself, my little secret.

I was starting to get aroused just by looking at her, even more when she rolled onto her back and put her body on display. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to tease her a bit. I started by simply tracing my finger around her areolas, a light touch, but plenty to make her purr in her sleep. I felt the bumps around her nipples like I was reading brail, while the pink drops became erect. My lust growing, I leaned my head down and pinched one of her nipples with my lips. The sensation made her release a small whimper of pleasure, but still, she remained asleep.

I sucked on the pointing bulb, painting it with my tongue and running my tongue around it like I had my finger. There really are few sensations better than sucking on a nice pair of tits. While I worked her with my mouth, I sent my hand down, but instead of going straight for her gate of paradise, I continued to tease her with my fingertip, dragging it from side to side across her chest, then in a closing spiral around her navel.

"Master..." she murmured, though it seemed like she was still half asleep. Maybe she was even dreaming; the sensations of her body bleeding into her subconscious world.

I continued to move my hand down, finally reaching her plump lips. Again, I restrained myself to just a light tickle, brushing her curtains with my fingertip. I could feel her becoming wet, her juices dripping like condensing dew as her body prepared itself for insertion. I gave in to my impatience, spreading her lips and toying with the interior labia, while my thumb stimulated her clitoris.

"Master," she gasped again, finally waking up.

"Hey there, sleepyhead. How does that feel?"

She stretched and smiled. "Good!"

I took my lips from her breasts and joined them with hers, now letting my tongue explore her mouth as my fingers went to the next level. I inserted my middle and ring finger, probing her insides while I continued to play her clitoris like a game controller. Her voice started to break free of our joined lips as the intensity of my fingering grew, and she instinctively grasped my steely manhood, almost for comfort. She worked it in her grip, unknowingly giving me a handjob, a fitting form of mechanical stimulation to match my actions. It almost became a contest, to see who would reach nirvana first, and as Momo figured out how to slide the skin of my shaft, her skill and efforts soon equaled mine.

After just a couple minutes, I ejaculated, laying some white threads on Momo's stomach. Momo became curious as my tool softened and shrank, breaking our kiss and looking down to make sure she still had it in her grip. Still just a cat. She continued rubbing it, trying to get it back to its former glory, and with her efforts, it soon regained its rigidity.

"Ok, now it's your turn to cum. Roll onto your side and raise your leg."

Curious and horny, Momo assumed the position, showing me her back while her tail writhed in anticipation. I closed the distance between us and penetrated her slit from behind, using my seed as lubricant. She shuddered and purred as she felt it enter her, looking back and giving me a sultry look of lustful hunger, surprising when compared to her normal air-headed self.

I started thrusting into her, once again using the mattress springs to help augment my movements while I groped her chest. She continued to purr, now with a moan on top of it. To be fucked and have her tits rubbed was almost too much for her, and I wasn't giving her any time to rest. I rammed her as hard and fast as I could, each time slamming my lap against her rear end and momentarily feeling her furry tail flattened between us.

Wait, that gave me an idea. If her tail was an erogenous zone, then maybe there was one more. I got one arm under her back and the other under her raised knee. From there, I curled her body, buying me a few inches of height. With just enough room, I opened my mouth and started nibbling on one of her ears, covering my teeth with my lips to protect the delicate skin. The moment my lips enveloped the tip of her ear, Momo released a shrill yelp.

"M-Master! It's not f-fair to do that! Momo can't hold on any longer! Momo... ROOOOOWR!"

She gave her signature feline shriek and a colorless fountain pushed my manhood out of her, my sign that I had succeeded as a man. Hell, I didn't even mind having to wipe up the floor. I pulled out of Momo and let her stretch out. She was gasping for air and blushing with watery eyes.

"Master, that's cheating! Momo can't make Master feel good if Master makes Momo feel good!"

I smiled and brushed her messy black hair out of her face. "Don't worry, I feel good when you feel good. But if you want, I'll save the ear nibbling for special occasions."

--

After having sex, we had lunch and returned to the living room, curling up on the couch and watching TV. Once the evening came, I made dinner for the two of us, and we waited until it was dark before going out on our evening walk. Afterwards, it was back home for a little more lounging, sex, and then off to bed. In all honesty, it was one of the best and most relaxing days of my life, just dozing at home with the best cat in the world.

--

Weeks went by and Momo established our routine. Wake up, have sex, eat breakfast, I go back to work, come home, we lounge, eat dinner, go for a walk, have sex, and go to bed. While I was at work, Momo would spend the day lounging around, usually punctuated with masturbation. Quite often, I would come home to find her writhing on the couch or bed, frantically rubbing her clit and moaning as she approached her umpteenth climax, her naked body glistening with sweat and liquid arousal, just begging for me to penetrate her.

It was a wonderfully simple life, made blissful by the assurance of romantic company, always knowing that I had my eager sex kitten waiting at home for me. And of course, I tried to teach Momo how to be more human. She got more used to wearing clothes (but still avoided them whenever possible) and I taught her some skills on how to prepare simple meals like cereal and sandwiches and how to use the TV. Maybe soon I would even teach her to read.

--

"Huh? What?"

I raised my head and looked around the dark bedroom, trying to figure out what had woken me up. I thought it had been a noise, but I wasn't sure. I looked to my clock; it was a quarter past 1:00. Momo was still sound asleep. Wait, it happened again. I heard the sound of banging and striking metal. Damn it. As I sat myself up, Momo finally stirred.

"Master? Momo's too tired to play."

"No, it's not that. Something is rooting around in the trash outside, probably some raccoons. I'll go scare them off."

I pulled on a pair of pants and got a flashlight and a bat. I thought Momo would get up with me, but following her feline instincts, she chose to go back to sleep. I went outside and circled the house to the trashcans, following the sound of rummaging. I banged my bat against the side of the house and shined my light on the overturned bins.

"Hey! Get out of there!"

But out of the darkness, rather than a spot of gray, came a cloud of gold. A big yellow dog came out from behind the trashcans, dirty as sin but wagging its tail. It looked to be a golden doodle (half golden retriever, half poodle) and its hair was overgrown, nearly covering its eyes. It had a sweet face, looking gentle enough to carry a baby chick in its mouth without hurting it. I got down on one knee as it approached.

"Hey there, pup. What are you doing here?"

It met my outstretched hand and continued to wag its tail as I rubbed its ears. It had no collar and it looked like it had been sleeping in dirt for a while, plus it seemed skinnier than it should have been. A stray? Those were rare.

"Come on, let's get you fed and cleaned off."

I brought the dog inside and turned on the lights. Hearing the sound of claws on the wood floors, Momo peaked her head out of the bedroom and her hair stood on end. "What's that?!"

"Relax, it's a dog, perfectly harmless. Come say hello." Momo shook her head in refusal. "Fine. I'm going to get this dog in the shower and clean him up. I want you to get a bowl and put in a few cans of cat food."

"But that's... MY food..."

"And I'll get you more tomorrow. Just please do this." I then placed my hand on the dog's head and it started again wagging its tail. "Come on, follow me." A nudge from me conveyed the message and I brought it into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warm. Like Momo, the loud hissing of the water made the doodle shy away, but I managed it pull it into the shower with me. The hot spray poured down upon it and it lowered its head as if ashamed. The water running off it looked almost like sewage, as there was a lot of filth to wash away.

I poured almost a quarter of a bottle of shampoo on creature's back and began scrubbing it in, and finally it began to show a little joy. I rubbed it down from head to tail, mixing suds and dirt into a frothy brown mess. It took almost half an hour, half of that spent getting the shampoo in and the other half spent getting it out. Once it was as clean as could be, I turned off the shower and waited. My instincts were right, as the yellow hound shook itself off, but the spray never got past the shower curtain.

I led it outside and began rubbing it down with a towel, but with its long hair, there was a lot of water I needed to remove. The dog was now smiling and again wagging its tail, loving the firm pets and attention. It even dropped down and rolled onto its back, inviting me to rub its belly. I could help but notice something missing.

"Oh, so you're a girl. Well aren't you a pretty lass? Nice and clean."

Several minutes and two more towels later, I finally stepped out of the bathroom with the dog in tow. She was still damp, but there was nothing I could do to get her any dryer except wait.

"Momo, you got the food ready?"

No answer. I stepped into the living room and found a bowl with some cat food set on the floor, with Momo hiding in the kitchen, a low growl in her throat. The freshened doodle rushed over to the food and gorged itself while I went over to Momo.

"Come on, say hello."

"No! I don't want to!" she said with a pout.

"Stop being such a brat! Come on, she's harmless."

I pulled Momo over to the dog, who had just finished her food and licked her bowl clean. Hopefully that was enough food for her. "Just hold out your hand and let her smell it."

Momo nervously did as I told her and held out her hand. A happy ray of sunshine, the dog smelled her hand, finding Momo's scent to be very interesting, a smell she didn't understand. She closed in, trying to figure it out, but Momo got spooked and jumped behind me, hissing at the intruder.

"I still have work tomorrow, so let's all go back to bed."

"You're going to let that thing in the bed with us?!"

"Relax, I'll sleep in the middle. You can be on one side and she'll be on the other."

Still growling, Momo returned to the bedroom and hid herself under the sheets, staying as close to the edge of the of the mattress as she could. Ugh, such a drama queen.

"Come on, pup," I said, turning off all the lights and following Momo.

The dog walked alongside me, happy as could be, and a single word from me got her up onto the bed. I took my place in the middle, a very affectionate dog on one side and very angry cat on the other.

--

"Say cheese!" Not understanding what I was saying but happy I was talking to her, the doodle continued to smile and wag her tail as I took her picture. "There. Now I'll just make some "found dog" posters before I leave work and I'll put them up tonight. Good thing we live in the suburbs, there are plenty of people around to see them."

"So when will she be gone?" Momo asked with evident impatience, keeping her distance.

"I don't know, could be a week, could be a month. We just have to hope that her owner happens to see a poster and calls. Otherwise, she'll live with us."

"Momo doesn't want her here! Make her go away!"

I stormed over and gave Momo a flick to the forehead. "Enough of that! If I had found you out there last night, I would have taken you in. Until I know that she has a home, this dog isn't going anywhere. Deal with it and stop being such a brat." I then retrieved my keys and phone and made my way to the door. "Ok, I already let her outside to do her business. If she paws at the door, you can let her out. Just don't go out with her and let her in if she comes back. Please, try to get along with her. If you can play nice, I'll make a nice meaty dinner for you to tonight. Ok?"

Momo pouted and looked away, fighting the urge to continue rubbing the spot on her forehead. "Ok," she mumbled.

I walked over and kissed her, a long embrace to warm her heart and cheer her up. "Good, I'll see you tonight. I love you."

--

It's rather hard to focus on work when you're worried about your pets. The dog would be fine, sure. At worst, she would maybe chew on something or take a dump on the floor. Momo was the real concern, my neurotic, bitchy cat. No, that's not fair, she's just jealous. Besides, it's what to expect from a cat when a new dog shows up. I printed a stack of fliers saying I had found the doodle, enough to cover a wide area. Hopefully her owner wouldn't be too far away. I then stopped off at the store to pick up food for the three of us and made my way home.

--

I could hear the dog barking as soon as I got out of my car, making me sick to my stomach. I rushed to the front door and opened it, expecting to see something terrible. Instead, I found only the doodle, standing at the door and wagging her tail. I knelt down and rubbed her head. "What a good watchdog you are."

I looked around, not seeing any apparent damage to the house, nothing broken. Nor did I see Momo.

"Momo?"

The bathroom door flung open and Momo pounced on me, crying hysterically. "Master, you're home! It was so awful! This monster kept following Momo around the house and bullying Momo! She wouldn't leave Momo alone! She was going to eat Momo!"

"Oh for fuck's sake. Did you spend the entire day hidden in the bathroom?"

"Uh-huh!" she said with a sniffle.

"Momo, she's saying she wants you to pet her. When you get into my lap or follow me around, what does it mean?"