Master! Master! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master!" she whimpered.

She covered her mouth with her hand, chewing on her finger as her nipples became erect. I knew this felt good for her, she simply was not used to these sensations. I began gently tugging on her nipples, trying to draw out the tiny squeaks she was working so hard to contain. I couldn't help myself, I started running kisses up her shoulder and neck, savoring the taste of her soft skin.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" I whispered in her ear.

She squeaked in reply. "I'm feeling... tingly... down there," she said, rubbing her thighs together.

"Oh, that just means I needed to wash that spot. Spread your legs for me."

After wiping some excess suds off her petite breasts, I moved my hand down. At first, she had her legs spread, but the closer I got, the more she began to retract them, afraid of these new, strange sensations. I managed to worm my fingers between her thighs and reach her virgin slit. The lips were so plump and smooth, like two soft plums, they were just begging to be toyed with. It was too soon to actually start fingering Chloe, but I could just play with the entrance. I slid my fingers between the lips, squeezed them to make them puff, and tickled them, all while Chloe whined and squeaked.

"Master, this feels really weird!"

"Don't worry, Chloe, just go along with it."

I continued like that for another minute, using one hand to toy with her nipples and using the other hand to tickle her labia. I couldn't bring her to climax with this low level of stimulation, but once I stopped, I could tell it had drained much of her stamina. I finished by washing her back and then scrubbing her under the water to get off the soap and shampoo.

I finally got her out of the tub, clean as could be, and wrapped her in towels. "Now, since you just ate and had milk, I need to brush your teeth. This is something you'll need to do twice a day every day. It'll keep your breath fresh and stop your teeth from rotting."

I sat her down on the floor and retrieved the toothpaste and new toothbrush from the medicine cabinet. With the brush wet and ready, I kneeled in front of Chloe. She was clutching herself and shivering, unable to make eye contact. This was concerning. Had I been too rough with her?

"Chloe?"

"Eeek! I'm sorry!" she squealed.

"Sorry? For what? Honey, you haven't done anything wrong. I just wanted to ask if you were ok. How are you feeling?"

She began squirming, rubbing her thighs together. "It felt weird when you touched me here."

"I'm sorry. That's a game I play with the girls. I guess it's too early for me to play with you like that. Don't worry, I won't do that again until you're ready. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"Master... It felt kind of good."

"I thought it would. I'm glad. You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm the one who's sorry." I ruffled her hair and she again gave me a tiny smile, with her pale face now flushed. "You have such a cute smile. Before I brush your teeth, I should dry you off. Look down and hold your breath."

I got another towel and wrapped it around her head and rubbed her the way I would when drying off a dog, using both the towel and the air to dry her hair. But I was also careful, long-since learning how sensitive these girls' ears are. She kept her face down and tried to endure it with a silent composition, but she couldn't stop herself from emitting tiny squeaks. Once her hair was dry, I helped her get the water out of her ears, each passing minute making her give tiny mouse yawns.

"Are you feeling sleepy?" She nodded. "Then let's brush your teeth and then you can take a nice nap." I lifted her chin and brushed my thumb across her lips. "Ok, open up."

She opened her mouth and I gingerly started brushing her teeth. She reacted the same way that Momo and Sonja reacted when I first brushed their teeth. The sensation of the bristles scraping against the soft tissue of her gums and tongue sent electricity through her nerves, and the fact that it was being done to her rather than doing it to herself intensified the feeling since she had no control over it. To them, the weirdness of the sensation was almost similar to a rectal thermometer. Her reaction was cute, to say the least, panting with watery eyes, as if she had been tied up and was being tormented by a vibrator.

Once finished, she spat out a mouthful of foam into the sink and rinsed. "Now, let me smell your breath." She exhaled and I smelled nothing but mint. "Perfect. Good girl. Now, let's get you into bed." I brought her into the bedroom, where of course, Momo and Sonja were waiting. "Girls, unless you're here for a nap, scram."

"I wanna nap! I wanna nap with Chloe!" said Sonja, jumping up and down and clapping.

"Momo?" I looked at the feline, lying across the bed, tail flicking as if she was swatting flies.

"Momo wants to sleep with her too."

"Good. Chloe?"

"I'm sorry!"

"No, Chloe, I was just going to say that you should sleep in the middle. I know you said you'd sleep under the bed, but it would probably be better if you slept on top this time. Ok girls, under the covers."

Chloe got into the middle of the bed and huddled under the covers, holding them up to hide her mouth. Momo and Sonja crawled into the bed on her left and right sides, their naked bodies disappearing under the covers. Chloe was so small compared to them, her head at the same level as their bountiful breasts. The three of them were cute beyond words, a trio of naked animal-eared girls, looking cozier than a guinea pig sleeping in a wool sock.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and took turns rubbing their heads, making each of them smile. "You girls are just too much. Momo, Sonja, you be nice to Chloe, take care of her. When the three of you wake up for lunch, make her something to eat. Chloe, if you need anything, just ask them. I'll be a little late coming home, I need to get some stuff for Chloe." I then leaned forward to Momo and whispered in her ear. "Also, if you can teach her to use the toilet, I will be eternally grateful and bring you three a reward." I then kissed them each on the forehead as they laid their heads on their pillows, snug as a bug in a rug. "I'll see you tonight. Bye, girls."

"Bye, Master," they all said as I tucked them in.

-----

A few hours later, Chloe woke up to a strange sensation. She was being embraced and felt fingertips brushing against her skin. It was Momo, spooning against her, one of her nipples poking Chloe's ear. There was a purr in her throat as she dragged her fingers across Chloe's soft stomach, making the girl shiver from the sensation of being touched. Momo continued to purr, the movements of her hand becoming more and more intentional, as if searching for Chloe's most ticklish spots. Then she began to drift downward, her hand disappearing between the girl's slender thighs. Hanging out over the edge of the bed, Momo's tail curled as she began toying with Chloe's slit. The feeling of Momo's fingers probing such a sensitive place was drawing tiny squeaks from Chloe, unable to work up the courage to stop her. Lacking any sense of sexuality or the cultural values that humans applied to their genitals, the discomfort Chloe felt was due simply to her uneasiness of being touched by someone she didn't know. The same reaction would be drawn were Momo tickling her feet or playing with her hair, though they wouldn't make her blush and pant the way she was now.

Momo leaned in closer to Chloe, the feline's excited breath being felt on the top of her head. Any time Chloe tried to move away, Momo would pull her closer and increase the intensity of her fondling. Soon enough, she even started to slip her fingers inside Chloe, making her whimper. That soft whine awoke Sonja, and the moment her eyes opened, she popped out of bed with a smile on her face, ready to enjoy the day.

"I want to go run around outside! Chloe, come run with me!"

Momo sat up, removing her moist fingers from Chloe's pussy and acting like nothing had happened. "Master said we had to make her something to eat and teach her to use the toilet."

"I'll make the food, you teach her."

"Momo wants to make the food. You teach her."

"Rock, paper, scissors?"

Momo yawned and nodded. With Chloe watching them like they were two titans about to bare-knuckle box, Momo and Sonja held out their fists and shook them.

"One, two, three, shoot!"

Momo threw rock with her thumb up, while Sonja did some kind of sideways paper with her fingers spread. It should be mentioned that neither of them had any idea how to play this game. They simply saw it on TV and thought that that was how disputes were settled.

"Momo wins," the feline said. She was just guessing, but Sonja didn't know any better and conceded.

"Ok! Chloe, come with me to the bathroom!"

-----

In the kitchen, Momo poured a can of wet cat food into her bowl, some dog food with milk into Sonja's bowl, and set out a third bowl on the floor with some dry cereal. She had no idea what else to give Chloe. The dog and mouse came downstairs, Sonja chipper as usual, but Chloe now walking with her butt clenched. Getting her labia tickled by Momo had been pleasurable (at least physically), but Sonja teaching her how to use toilet paper was traumatizing. At least she wasn't taking it personally.

She watched as Sonja and Momo kneeled down on the floor like sphinxes and buried their faces in their food bowls. Chloe followed their lead, taking the same position. Truth be told, she preferred this method to sitting at the table. The sound of slurping and crunching filled the kitchen.

"Done!" said Sonja after a few minutes, sitting up with milk running down her chin. "Chloe, let's play outside!"

Chloe had just enough time to finish the last of her cereal before Sonja grabbed her wrist and pulled her out the front door. She managed to break free of Sonja's grip and remained on the porch, but Sonja didn't seem to mind and simply pranced around the yard, singing to herself while her ears flopped and melons jiggled like dashboard bobble heads on a dirt road. Even in October, she could run around naked and be perfectly fine, though it took her a while to realize that Chloe wasn't actually with her.

"Come on, Chloe! Let's run!"

Chloe pulled on her ears, trying to hide her face while her frightful shivers returned. "But there are no leaves on the trees! The birds will see me and I'll get eaten!"

Even after transforming, her instincts wouldn't let her forget what life was like in the lower tier of the food chain. Sonja lacked such instincts.

"I wanna eat a bird! I'll chase the birds!"

Sonja ran over and picked up Chloe, hoisting her over her shoulder. She dashed around the house, Chloe squealing in terror with her cute little butt in the air. Back inside, Momo was doodling with crayons, humming to herself with her ears twitching.

-----

Momo was waiting by the door when I arrived home. "Master, look what Momo made!"

She held out a picture of our strange little family, including Chloe. The childlike skill just made it that much cuter.

"Aw, I love it! Did you girls have a nice day?"

Momo nodded. "Yeah, it was fun."

"I'm glad. Where's Sonja and Chloe?"

"Taking a nap. They both ran around a lot."

I walked into the den, finding Sonja stretched out on the couch. I patted her head and her tail began to wag.

"Hi Master!" she said with a yawn.

"Hey, sweetie, how are you feeling?"

"Good, hungry." She then rolled onto her back. "Feed me and rub my tum-tum!" A quick belly scratch left her groaning in happiness.

Before going to check in on Chloe, I got some firewood from the shed and built up a flame from the embers in the stove. In minutes, it was pumping heat through the house. I then went upstairs, where Chloe was under the bed, wrapped in a blanket. I climbed under the bed with her and rubbed one of her ears, slowly stirring her.

"Hey, Chloe."

Seeing me, her eyes went wide and she blushed. "I'm sorry!" she automatically squealed before covering her face with the blanket.

"Chloe, you haven't done anything wrong. I just came up to see how you were doing." She slowly pulled back the blanket, letting me see her teary eyes. "Did you have a nice day?"

"I guess. Sonja made me run around with her outside for a while. I was afraid the birds would get me."

"Yeah, she loves to run and play, and unfortunately, Momo doesn't quite share her interest. I guess she was hoping you would be a more active playmate. But other than that, how was it? Were Sonja and Momo nice to you?" She nodded. "Good. Do you want to come downstairs? In the evening, we watch the news on the couch together and then I make dinner. Come join us."

She followed me downstairs, where Momo and Sonja were already waiting for us, sitting at the ends of the couch in their sovereign territories. The question now was where would Chloe sit? There was enough room for the four of us to sit on the couch, but she would be beside me, meaning that either the cat or the dog were going to end up on the far edge of the galaxy. I took my place in the middle of the couch, leaving the decision to her. But instead of sitting on the couch, she plopped herself down on the floor, leaning against my legs.

The news came on and we all relaxed. Both Momo and Sonja curled up into balls with their heads resting on my thighs. I tickled their chins and their ears, making Sonja wag her tail and Momo purr. Sometimes I would move my hands down and massage their breasts, relishing the feel of the bodacious dumplings in my grip. Down below, I had my legs wrapped around Chloe like a seat belt, keeping her warm and covered. She was looking in the direction of the TV, but I wasn't sure if she was actually watching or just drawn to the light and noise. Even if she understood English, anything she was hearing now must have been gibberish. I was starting to understand her little squeaks, differentiating between when they meant happiness or discomfort. When I played with her hair or tickled her ears, the squeaks would be high pitched, meaning she was enjoying it. The squeaks from that morning had been deeper with a slight whine to them.

I was certainly happy. I was still full of questions as to this strange phenomenon and I was worried about the future, but there were few moments in my life that were better than getting to relax on my couch in my own house, cuddling with my three girls. The news was on, I had a cozy fire in the stove, and soon I would make a nice dinner for the four of us. It was bliss.

Once the news ended, I went into the kitchen and prepared dinner. It was a simple beef stew, hopefully enough to leave us all full. With the addition of Chloe, I would now have to prepare larger meals. If I was careful with the pricing, I could keep the expenses low, but I would need to continue teaching the girls how to take care of themselves. I noticed that a third food bowl had been set out for Chloe on the floor next to Sonja's and Momo's, probably from when they made her lunch. I filled up each bowl with stew and set out a second water bowl between Momo and Chloe.

"Girls! Time to eat!"

They rushed in, almost sliding across the floor if not for their bare feet. Sonja was first, a big happy comet, jumping and wagging her tail. Then came Momo, dainty and elegant, looking like some kind of elf from a fantasy book. Last was Chloe, her tiny steps not making any noise and a look of uncertainty on her face, like a little kid on the first day of school, looking for her class.

They all assumed the positions, arranged by size with Sonja at one end and Chloe at the other, but everything from their postures to their movements was perfectly synchronized. It was a relief to see Chloe enjoying her food. Considering that she had originally been a mouse, I was curious to see how well she would handle meat. I filled up a bowl of my own with stew and sat at the table, watching them eat. It was honestly better than television. Seeing three beautiful, naked girls eating on the floor like this was hilarious, sexy, and adorable, all at the same time. I was fairly tempted to crouch down over them and run kisses up their backs.

But breaking the serenity, I saw Momo remove her face from her own bowl and shift to Chloe's. Chloe gave a tiny squeak of fear and surrendered like France. Momo had never done this before, at least never done it to Sonja.

"Hey! Momo! Cut that out! That's not your food!" Hearing me yell scared her back to her bowl, but I was still angry. When the three of them were done, I stood over Momo. "I don't ever want to see you doing that again, got it?"

Momo, kneeling on the floor, nodded. "Got it," she said softly, her face downcast.

"Now apologize to Chloe."

She turned to the mouse. "Momo is sorry for eating your food."

Chloe blushed, apparently more embarrassed than Momo was. "It's ok! It's ok! I'm sorry!"

"It's fine, Chloe, you did nothing wrong. From now on, if Momo tries to eat your food, I want you to take the water bowl and dump it on her head. Sonja, if you see Momo do it, splash her too."

"Got it!"

"Ok, now we can move on. Since you girls have been so good, and to celebrate Chloe joining our little family, I got something special for the four of us. All of you sit at the table."

They took their seats, wondering what I was going to give them. I set out plates and glasses of milk, then from the fridge, I pulled out a small marble cake. I would have gotten chocolate, but with Sonja still being part dog, I didn't want to risk it. The girls knew it was food, they could tell that much from the fact that I had hidden it in the fridge, and while they didn't know what kind of food it was, they definitely liked the smell. I set it out in the middle of the table with a lit birthday candle in the middle. I suppose, in a way, this could be called Chloe's birthday.

"Chloe-"

"I'm sorry!" she squealed.

Was she going to apologize every time someone addressed her?

"I was just going to say welcome to our home. Now, you have the honors. Go ahead and blow out the candle."

Chloe leaned forward and gave a tiny puff of air, almost like a sneeze, but it was just enough to blow out the flame. I congratulated her with a loving head pat and then went about cutting the cake. I divided it into quarters and gave each of the girls a piece. I hadn't really bothered with teaching Sonja how to use a fork and Chloe had just gotten here, so I simply let the three of them eat with their hands.

Momo perked up from the first taste, her ears nearly flapping and her tail standing erect.

"This is so good!" Sonja exclaimed, already with cake smeared across her face.

The brightest smile I had yet seen on her doll face, Chloe gave a squeal of happiness as she took a bite.

I couldn't help but laugh at the three of them, getting more joy out of watching them eat the cake than eating it myself, though it was delicious. They finished by licking the cake and frosting off their fingers and washed it down with the milk I had set out.

"Can we have more?" Momo asked, her face as messy as Sonja's.

"No, that was for a special occasion. But don't worry, there will be other times when I will get you sweets. Now, Chloe, I got some clothes for you on the way home. I want you to try them on to see if they fit."

"Clothes?"

"The things I'm wearing. The three of you wash your faces and we'll move back to the couch."

Momo moved over to me. "Can Master... wash Momo's face?"

"I'm pretty sure you can do it yourself."

"Not like this."

She then leaned forward and kissed me, her tongue slipping past my lips and running along my gums, searching for bits of cake and frosting yet to be swallowed. Understanding what she meant, I returned the affection, licking every corner of her mouth as well.