Master! Master! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to do that too!" said Sonja.

She rushed over from the other end of the table and I started kissing me as well. Chloe watched us, unsure of what we were doing.

I couldn't help but laugh when Sonja finally pulled away. "That just cleans your lips, not your faces."

I then started licking her cheeks as if I myself were a dog. She giggled and wagged her tail at the feel of my tongue. I didn't really clean the cake off her face, so much as thin the mess. I did the same to Momo, making her purr, especially when my tongue met her lips. Once they were both done, I looked over to Chloe. She was shifting in her seat, her head hanging low as if someone had just tickled her neck. She still didn't understand what the three of us were doing, but she was feeling a little bit left out.

"Can Master... please clean my face as well?"

I smiled and held out my hand to her. "Come here."

She moved onto my lap and I licked her cheeks as I had Momo and Sonja. Her eyes were screwed shut but her squeaks told me she was enjoying it. Once I was done, she looked at me and I finished by joining my lips with hers. I didn't bother trying to French it up, as even this gentle meet seemed enough to leave her reeling. She obviously didn't understand what I had just done, but she was blushing.

"That's called a kiss. You do it to someone you love." My words made her reddening face deepen in hue. "Ok girls, now wash your faces for real. Chloe, we still need to check out those clothes I got you."

The girls cleaned their faces in the sink and then followed me back to the couch, where I had a large bag from GoodWill. Most of the clothes they sold were second-hand, but luckily all underwear was donated directly from retailers and never worn.

I started by handing her a pair of panties. "Here, put these on."

She, of course, put them on over her head, thinking that the leg holes were for her ears. Both Momo and Sonja had made that same mistake when I had them wear panties for the first time. In retrospect, I should have known by now to word it better and not leave it so vague, but this was too cute and funny for me to let this opportunity slip by. I wanted to take a picture just for myself, but I fought against it and told her how to properly wear them. It was strange, but when wearing only a pair of panties, she somehow managed to look even cuter. I then had her try on some sweatpants and jeans, then shirts, socks, and a hoodie.

"How does that feel?"

She looked at herself, toying with the string of her hoodie. "It's nice. I feel nice and warm. But I still like being naked."

"That's fine, these are just for when you get cold or we have to go somewhere. Otherwise, you can be naked as long as you want."

After she undressed, we watched a little more TV and then decided to call it a night. We headed upstairs, and I laughed as I watched the three of them brush their teeth at the same time. While they brushed, I took several blankets and pillows I had bought on the way home and set up a nest for Chloe under the bed. Once the girls were done with the bathroom, I went in to brush my teeth and they got all cozy.

I came out, seeing Momo and Sonja on either side of the bed, and Chloe down below, wrapped up in blankets. It was such a beautiful sight that I almost didn't want to intrude. Whatever was going on was stressful, confusing, and oftentimes expensive, but I couldn't remember a time in my life when I was so happy. I didn't want any more girls to show up, but if they did, I would love them all the same.

Tired from a long day, I turned off the lights and climbed into bed between Sonja and Momo. "Goodnight, girls."

"Goodnight, Master," they all replied, with Chloe's voice echoing from down below. I set my head back on my pillow, pulled Sonja and Momo in close, and drifted to sleep.

-----

The days were getting colder, and the girls, no matter how stubborn they were, caved in and started wearing clothes. It was certainly a loss, no longer being able to watch Momo and Sonja's melons bounce freely with every movement, but seeing them in yoga pants gave an added allure. I would keep a fire burning in the stove almost nonstop, starting it in the morning and then rekindling it when I got home and before bed. But for that luxury, gathering firewood became a continuous chore for the girls. I wanted to preserve our stocks until winter and there was no way in hell I would use any heating oil, so every day, they would go out into the forest and search for wood to burn.

Chloe settled in to her new life, a smile on her face every day, shy and fragile, but a smile nonetheless. Whenever someone called out to her, she would instinctively apologize, even though we kept telling her that she had done nothing wrong. We chalked it up simply to a personality quirk due to her former species, like Momo talking in third person or Sonja's airheaded hyperactivity.

With the arrival of the weekend, I resumed teaching the Momo and Sonja how to read. I even fulfilled my promise and got them several children's and picture books from the local library. I hadn't given Chloe her first lesson, but she sat with us when I helped Momo and Sonja read Dr. Seuss. Hopefully this would give her some insight into what she would be doing. The four of us were on the couch, I with a book, Momo on my left and Sonja on my right, with Chloe lying across Sonja's lap.

"Do you like green eggs and ham?" Momo asked. "I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham."

"Very good! Not too long ago, you would have had to sound out each word. Sonja?"

She leaned over to read the next passage. "Would you like them her or ter? I would not like them her or ter."

"Close. When there's an e at the end, it's a hard vowel. Here. And when t and h are next to each other, they make a thhh sound, like a hiss."

She stuck her tongue out at me and hissed, harder than I had, and I hissed right back. It went on like this for a few seconds, she and I have a hissing fight before I finally laughed and kissed her on the forehead.

Moving farther over Sonja's lap, Chloe looked at the pages. "I would not like them eer. I do not like green eggs and ham."

I was surprised, then slightly disappointed, and then a bit proud. I had thought at first that she had actually read the passage, then realized she was simply guessing what it said based on the repetition of the words (hence, why she left out the "anywh" in "anywhere" and assumed the vowel rule applied), and was then impressed by the intellect it would take to actually get that far.

I ruffled her hair, prompting her to close her eyes and give tiny squeaks of joy, albeit with her face looking like she was actually being tickled against her will. "Nice try, but you aren't ready for this stuff yet. And for the record, it's "anywhere". In this case, the vowel rule doesn't apply, like in "there". But it was a good attempt though."

"Master, can we have green eggs and ham? I'm getting hungry," said Sonja.

"Well I can't make them green, but I do have some ham steaks I can fry up, and I'll add some eggs if you girls want. I'll make them for dinner. But for now, if you're hungry, go eat some fruits and vegetables. I want to make sure you girls get enough vitamins."

Sonja went to the kitchen to fetch an apple and then returned, allowing us to resume reading. We continued on through the book, then through the rest of the stack I had gotten from the library. Sonja and Momo took turns reading passages, and all throughout, I was giving Chloe small lessons. I was skipping over the introduction to the alphabet and simply showing her important words. Surprisingly enough, she understood it better than I had expected, figuring out the sounds associated with each letter and learning to assemble words.

The sun was setting by the time we finished, but we still had an hour or so of light. "Come on, girls, let's go for a walk."

-----

We took our established route through the woods, already worn into the underbrush from the pressing of bare feet and sneakers. Both Momo and Chloe clung to my arms while Sonja orbited around us, prancing and bobbing with a big grin on her face. Leaves were falling around us like rain, our Maine autumn approaching the point where beautiful turned to dreary. One such leaf fell on Momo's head and she stopped, letting go of my arm. Chloe and I took a few more steps and then looked back when we realized she wasn't following us. Momo was standing still, her eyes nearly rolling all the way back into her head as she stared at the leaf stuck to her hair. Her ears were flicking like crazy, and she started to blow air upwards, trying to get it off. I finally pulled it off and she shook her head as if awoken from a trance.

"I wonder what it will be like, spending our first winter here," I said, looking at the leaf, red as a watermelon jolly rancher.

"What's winter?" Chloe asked, her hold on my arm tightening. "Is it scary?"

"Oh, that's right, this is probably your first winter. No, it's not scary. Winter is a time of year when it gets very cold, and the rain that we would normally get freezes, and falls as specks of ice, sort of like the frost on the windows each morning. That's why I've been so focused on gathering firewood, because we're going to need a lot to stay warm through the winter."

"Momo doesn't like winter," my cat pouted, "the snow always makes my paws hurt."

"That's what boots and gloves are for. What about you, Sonja, do you like wint-"

I stopped myself as soon as I realized my mistake. Before I took her in, Sonja had been abused and neglected, and probably spent most of her winter nights sleeping out in the cold. That same thought went through her mind, as for the briefest moment, her smile faded, but then it was relit and she skipped over to me with her tail wagging.

"I don't like being stuck out in the cold, but I love playing in the snow! I love jumping and prancing and swimming through it! And now I can go inside after I'm done playing! I can't wait!"

I pulled myself free of Momo and Chloe and wrapped my arms around Sonja, holding her close.

♫ In the arms of the angels... ♫ dun dun dun... ♫ That's pretty much all the words I know from that song.

-----

After returning home, I decided to try to teach Chloe a little bit more about reading. I introduced her to the alphabet, which she managed to memorize with surprising ease, much faster than Sonja and Momo. I had the girls help me with dinner, teaching them to fry up ham steaks and eggs (I hadn't forgotten my promise). After eating, we returned to the living room to watch some TV, then headed upstairs.

-----

Momo groaned in happiness as she bounced on my cock, letting it stir up her pussy like a whisk. Her beautiful face was blushing, her pert breasts jiggling with every movement she made. "Master, your cock feels so good in Momo!" she cried. She was leaning back, looking down her chest at me. However, we couldn't make eye contact, as Sonja was sitting on my face.

Sonja whimpered and moaned, feeling my tongue penetrate her. She gyrated her hips, a natural instinct when the sensations became too much for her. It didn't help that I was also stroking her tail, sending lightning bolts up her spine that threatened to decimate her sanity with each passing moment.

Sitting on the floor was Chloe, understandably incapable of sleeping under the bed with both the mattress springs and the girls crying out. She looked like she was watching a horror movie, an expression of terror on her face, but with it, curiosity and even a seed of arousal. She had no idea what was going on, what the girls and I were doing. I had simply told her we were playing, after all, that's what it was to Momo and Sonja. But to Chloe, this was the strangest thing she had ever seen. Since she had transformed, her animalistic instincts for reproduction had disappeared. In their place was the potential to develop a human sense of sexuality. Like both Momo and Sonja, she lacked the lifetime of interaction and socialization that gave humans an understanding and perception of sex and intimate relationships.

What she saw here was a physical act; it's purpose completely unknown, its origin and significance a mystery. From the way Momo and Sonja were acting, she equated it to their reactions when I would play with their ears and tails, but so much more intense. Shy and fearful by nature, it scared Chloe, especially the looks on their faces and the noises they were making. Were they in pain? She certainly couldn't imagine being penetrated like Momo not hurting.

"ARUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Sonja released her signature howl, announcing she had just climaxed and letting me drink her nectar. Panting like, well, a dog, she fell off to the side, spread out across the bed. With Sonja out of the way, Momo leaned over and joined her lips with mine, letting her tongue explore my mouth. I cupped her rear end with both hands and started bucking my hips, now able to actually move rather than simply let her ride me.

Momo broke our kiss and wrapped her arms around my head, pressing my face to her chest and she whined. "Master, you're being too rough! Momo can't take it!" I didn't ease up, I continued ramming her until she climaxed, at which point I emptied myself into her.

She collapsed on top of me and my deflating manhood was unplugged from her sleeve, letting my overflowing semen trickle out of her. She still had her arms around me, and we simply looked at each other and panted in each other's faces. Once we had caught our breath, we resumed kissing.

By now, Sonja had regained her stamina. "Master, can I have a turn now?"

"Sure, but I'll need some help getting hard again."

A wide smile on her face, she moved over to me and took my placid member in her mouth. She sucked it gluttonously, slurping off the taste of my semen and Momo's pussy, all while coaxing it back to full attention. Once it was ready for her, she maneuvered herself onto my lap, her back to me with her legs tucked under mine so that they wouldn't get in the way. She backed herself up like a truck, her full moon ass pressed to my lap with my cock between her cheeks. It took a little maneuvering from the two of us, but I was able to guide my cock into her pussy, aiming it just low enough for it to slide into her. A blissful grin on her face, she began rocking back and forth, first leaning her body forward and then sending her ass crashing against my lap, each time relishing the feeling of my cock drilling into her while her breasts clapped together like two tetherballs.

With Sonja taken care of, I turned my attention back to Momo, eager to receive my affection. I held her close and we began making out, our tongues searching for some new spot to probe. I moved one hand south, slipping it between her legs. She purred as my fingers entered her, stirring my seed in her cunt like cake batter. Feeling ravenous, I pulled my lips from her and instead wrapped them around one of her nipples, while the arm I had under her to hold her, I used to reach around and start tweaking her other nipple.

Momo leaned her head back, covering her mouth with her hand as she whined and moaned. She would have liked to kiss me a little longer, but this was certainly euphoric as well, the feeling of fingers massaging her pussy from the inside while one nipple was played with and the other sucked. Her legs never stopped squirming, clamping together with my hand between them as if to both keep me out and lock me in, all while her sweet voice cooed in my ear. Her nipple was like a cholate chip, and every pull of my lips made her squeal, every lap of my tongue made her purr.

"M-Master, Momo's gonna cum!" she whimpered.

At the same time, Sonja's moans were reaching that signature pitch, her tail standing erect as she threw herself against me. I came just before she did, filling her with semen as she howled like a wolf. She collapsed, her face pressed to the bed with her butt sticking in the air, a string of cum connecting my P to her V like a spider web. Momo came just seconds later, her chest heaving from the excitement. I removed my fingers from her slit, varnished with seed and nectar, and held them over her face. Her lids lowered with fatigue, she simply opened her mouth like a Roman emperor being fed grapes. That said, as I swirled my fingers around her mouth, she became livelier, at least with her tongue, slurping up the two liquids with relish.

Once she was done, I kissed her on the nose, drawing a tiny purr. "You're such a good girl. Sonja, how are you feeling?"

She got back up on all fours and stretched, first leaning forward and then back, letting me see my handiwork. "Really good, Master! That was so much fun!"

"Well it was certainly fun for me too. Ok, you girls go clean up and then it's time to sleep."

"'Kay!" they both said, prancing to the bathroom.

I sat up and retrieved some tissues from the box on the nightstand. As I cleaned off my pole, I looked over to Chloe. She was huddled in the corner, sniffling in fear. Crap, I had screwed up. I had decided to wait a few days before letting her see us have sex, but clearly, that wasn't enough time.

I crouched down in front of her. "Are you ok, sweetie?"

She looked at my limp noodle as if it was a weapon. "Are you going to play with me like that?"

"Not until we've gotten to know each other better. I've been with those two for a while, so there is plenty of trust between us. I'll wait as long as it takes for you to be comfortable with it, and if you never want to do it, that's fine with me."

She spread her legs, showing me her wet lips. "Watching you made me like this. I feel really weird down there."

I smiled and patted her head. "Looks like you might want to try it soon, but take your time." She gained a smile of her own. "Good girl. Now, give me a kiss and let's go to sleep."

She leaned over and gave me a tiny peck on the lips. I ruffled her hair again, making her giggle and she crawled under the bed. Momo and Sonja returned from the bathroom and jumped into bed. They showed surprising energy, considering how much I had worn them out with my awesome manliness and sexual skills.

"Goodnight, girls."

"Goodnight, Master!" they all cheered.

-----

The next morning found me rushing to get out of the house. So many lost seconds had now added up to minutes that I didn't have. Even the office manager had to come to work on time (at least mostly). However, I had enough time to set up my laptop so that the girls could continue their reading lessons. Chloe would now be taking part so I left Momo and Sonja with the job of helping tutor her. They were upstairs, having gone back to bed.

"Girls!" I hollered, "I set up my laptop. You can start your lessons after lunch! I'll see you later!"

As I closed the door behind me, silence returned to the house. Upstairs, Sonja lay curled up in bed, sound asleep, but below, there was plenty of activity. Having crawled under the bed, Momo was once again spooning with Chloe, purring as she worked her fingers between the pipsqueak's legs. This had become a habit of Momo's. When Chloe was alone or everyone was asleep, Momo would pin her down and toy with her like this. The more Chloe reacted, the longer Momo worked her. Chloe whimpered and squirmed, overwhelmed with the feelings radiating from her pussy. The three girls still lacked a sense of sexuality, so to Chloe, it was like her feet being tickled against her will.

As had been done to her, Momo got an idea and closed her lips around the edge of Chloe's ear. The nibbling sensation was too much for Chloe to bear, further enhancing the bubbling warmth between her legs.

"Something is happening! I'm-EEEEEEEEEEEK!"

A shrill squeal was released, its pitch high enough to wake up Sonja. She bolted onto all fours, her hair a mess. "HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!" she barked, acting on instinct. Then, just as suddenly, she collapsed back onto the mattress and fell asleep.