Master! Master! Pt. 09

Story Info
Things somehow get even weirder, I shit you not.
13.6k words
4.68
15.9k
18

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to hand it to Elise, she definitely worked hard. There were ten of us sitting around the dinner table with various dishes set out, from meatloaf to tuna casserole. It was pretty obvious from her exasperated expression that she considered me and Lorraine's weird ability to be a nuisance and was stressed out, but the sight of a packed dining room invoked a smile. On one long side were the girls and I and on the other were Lorraine and the guys. Sitting at the ends were Betty and Elise.

I think the girls were starting to relax in the presence of these... I don't know what to call them, fellow animalistic humanoids? Hybrids? Sonja and Steve were definitely getting along, her hyperactive and bubbly personality a perfect match to his nonstop chattering. They were both talking so fast and so loud that Lorraine and I had to repeatedly reel them in before things got too crazy.

Momo and Tobi were having a silent staring contest while they ate, but it didn't really seem to be tense or antagonistic. They were the most predatory animals in the room and I got the feeling they could sense it in each other, so they were linked in their own special wavelength.

"Momo likes your tail."

"Yours is nice, too."

It surprised me when they finally spoke to each other, but I was glad that it went that well.

Going by the pattern, next would be Chloe paired up with Alex, but that didn't seem to be happening. I don't know if it was due to his slow and docile personality as an iguana or if he had some mental disability, but it was hard to get any kind of reading from him. I had already figured out that he was a mute, but he would smile and nod whenever someone talked to him. For Chloe who was nervous and introverted, the only kind of chemistry it gave them was that neither of them acknowledged each other.

However, Betty seemed to have taken a liking to her, always keeping her gaze on her and continuing to put food on her plate while insisting she continued eating. "There you go, little one," she'd say as she'd use her napkin to wipe some cheese off Chloe's chin. I had already explained to everyone that Chloe wasn't a child; she just had a tiny body. Despite that, Chloe seemed to have stirred some kind of maternal instinct in Betty. She used to be a breeding cow after all.

"So, the two of you run the farm yourselves?" I asked, speaking to Elise and Lorraine.

"Our parents left it to us before they passed and we've been running it ever since."

"Well, right now YOU run it. I was booted out," said Lorraine.

"Come on, it's not like I had much of a choice. I didn't want to get up every morning and have to check the barn for any naked men."

"I had to do the same thing. I used to live in the suburbs and when Momo transformed, I made sure to always keep her inside so no one would see her, though we would go for walks in the evening."

"Walking your cat," said Lorraine with a laugh.

"Then after Sonja, I moved to a small cabin deep in the woods."

"That sounds really nice, I bet they were happy to have all that room," said Elise.

"Yeah, the problem is that the house loses power really easily. It was especially bad with that huge storm"

"But I bet it was easy to keep warm with all the sex you were having."

Lorraine's words made Elise spit out her drink and me choke on the food I was eating.

"Jesus Christ, Lorraine!" his sister said while coughing.

"What? We're really going to ignore the elephant in the room?" She looked at me. "Come on, you expect me to believe you've been living with three beautiful women and you've kept your hands to yourself?"

I wasn't sure how to answer. On one hand, it would have been weirder if I HADN'T had sex with the girls. But on the other, I felt like I would lose all of Elise's respect if I admitted it.

"Besides, he was balls deep in Betty this morning." She turned to the girls with a mischievous grin. "I bet he gives you all the same attention."

"Master loves to play with us! We do it every night!" Sonja proudly declared.

Oh Sonja, why?

Then Steve decided to make it even more awkward.

"We also have fun with Mistress! Every night, she invites the three of us to wrestle with her! She loves taking us all at the same time!"

I honestly felt a small part of me die when he said those words. Elise had her head in her hands, but I could tell she wasn't learning about it just now. She finally took a deep breath, sat up, emptied her wineglass, and turned to me.

"Reason #3 why I had to kick her out of the house: the incessant sound of her bedsprings. It was bad enough when it was just Steve, but when Tobi transformed, she would come down to breakfast and brag about getting double-teamed the night before."

I stared at Lorraine, aghast. "What the hell did you parents do to you?"

She seemed legitimately offended by the question. "What, so it's ok for you to have your little animal girl harem, but I'm the weirdo for enjoying a nice gangbang?"

Elise and I locked eyes and did my best to give my condolences with my facial expression. I bit my lips and gave her a mournful look. 'I'm so sorry you've had to suffer through this nightmare your whole life. You're a good sister.'

She too bit her lips, nodding with her eyes closed. 'Thank you, I really appreciate that. We all have our crosses to bear, she's mine.'

"What's a gangbang?" Chloe asked.

"Don't you remember?" Momo replied. "It's a bunch of men and one woman. We saw it in one of those porn videos."

And just like that, it was time for me to have another glass of wine.

---

"Come on, just let them try it!" said Lorraine, holding up three Coronas.

"No way, I don't want them to start drinking." It was kind of hypocritical for me to say that considering that I was in no condition to drive.

The party had moved back to the living room, now with Elise joining in.

"Don't tell me you haven't been even a little bit curious as to what they'd be like."

"I'm not letting my girls get drunk. There's no telling how it will affect them."

"Oh please, I've gotten drunk with my pillar men plenty of times and they've all handled it like normal people."

I turned to the girls. "It's up to you three."

"Momo wants to drink whatever Master drinks."

"Me too!" said Sonja.

Chloe neither agreed nor disagreed.

Lorraine opened up three bottles and handed them out. The girls looked at each other, took a deep breath, and drank. As expected, their faces twisted as if they had just eaten a lemon.

"This is yucky!" they all exclaimed, much to our amusement.

"Now you know why I was never really into the whole drinking thing," I said. However, seeing as this was a special occasion, I was ignoring my taste buds and decided to have a little fun. I have to give them credit, though. They kept at it. Maybe it was because they saw the guys drinking without any problem and they wanted to show that they could keep up. Even Betty had already knocked a few back.

"That's so cute, the way you call them your girls," said Elise, pushing my shoulder. It seemed that she had had enough wine with dinner to finally relax.

"It's so weird though, how different they are from Betty," I said. "Like, when you consider their personalities as animals, it always seemed natural to me the way they act as people. Sonja is hyper, Momo lazy, Chloe is nervous, but Betty... is this really the personality you would expect from her?"

"I'm not quite sure. When she was just a regular cow, she loved people, loved to get petted, was always ready to be milked, and she loved hanging around the bulls."

"So, you're saying she was a slut."

"Oh, definitely."

"I heard that!"

"I can't believe that the first thing you did after transforming was bang this guy!" Lorraine cackled.

"Well, he looked so spineless and pitiful, I just wanted to see how easy it would be for me to break him."

"Master isn't spineless or pitiful!" Sonja barked.

Betty licked her lips and began massaging her breasts. "I'll agree to that. He certainly did prove himself a man."

"Ugh, you're perverts, all of you," said Elise.

"Hey, believe it or not, the girls and I do a lot more than just have sex. I've taught them how to read and write, we go on walks whenever we can, and they each have their own hobbies that I help them with. When we were snowed in during that big storm, we spent days playing board games next to the woodstove."

"This winter was such a nightmare. Luckily, I had my sister's... pillar men... to help with all the animals and shovel the snow. You three are my heroes."

"There was so much snow! I didn't know there could be so much snow! I didn't know there could be so much anything! And it was so cold, I thought my feathers would fall off. But you work and you warm right up, you warm right up! We dug and dug and dug and dug and dug—"

Lorraine stifled Steve with a cracker before he could get too hyped up.

"So what are you three into?" Elise asked. The girls stiffened, not quite accustomed to being addressed by someone other than me.

"Momo likes to draw."

"I like to play with clay and run around outside and chase balls and frisbees!" cheered Sonja.

"I... like to read books with Master!" Chloe squeaked, hiding her face with her beer bottle.

"What about you three? Do you have any hobbies?" I asked the guys.

"Mistress has taught me how to play the game called Xbox," said Tobi.

Lorraine then covered Steve's face before he could answer. "Steve loves to sing and Alex does yoga."

Yeah, that sounded about right.

As the night continued, we became livelier and livelier with every bottle we emptied. Elise had music playing on a stereo and we all told funny stories. The girls cheered up and began chatting more with their male counterparts, though it appeared that Sonja was the only drunk one of the three. Momo and Chloe had consumed the same amount of alcohol, but other than a slightly raised mood, they seemed no different than usual. I had heard that cats had really good kidneys and maybe it was the same for mice?

After a while, the alcohol stopped granting energy and instead gave a steady dose of lethargy with every drop. The girls all fell asleep on the couch, leaning against each other. Betty joined them, forcing me out of my seat. Lorraine called it a night and brought her "pillar men" upstairs with her to sleep in the guest room. Hopefully, we wouldn't hear any creaking mattress springs. It was just me and Elise, back in the dining room, still talking over drinks. I was telling her about the deer girl.

"What would you have named her?" Elise asked.

I looked at the bottle in my hand, peeling at the label with my thumbnail to simply keep myself busy. "I tried to avoid thinking about it, it just hurt too much. But when I was digging her grave, I started to wonder. I sorted through names, trying to decide what the best one would have been. I settled on Penelope."

Elise gave a soft giggle. "Momo, Sonja, Chloe, and Penelope. You certainly have a unique naming sense. I'd like to think I know what you felt. I've lost plenty of animals, I lost my parents one right after the other."

"It wasn't just the loss that hurt, it was the guilt. Had she just remained a normal deer in the wild, she would have eventually died, whether killed by predators, hunters, disease, old age, or still simply froze to death. But because I moved to that house, because I lived near her, she didn't live long enough for any of that to happen. And it wasn't like I had just hit a deer with my car and killed it, more like I injured it but that injury caused it to slowly die by the side of the road. But it was still more than that, because she was a person when she died. She might not have been your average Homo sapien, but she was a human being and she died a human's death. It was like I made her just so she could suffer."

"What do you mean?"

"Imagine you were pregnant and out in the frozen wilderness. You go into labor and immediately after giving birth, your baby freezes to death. Or imagine finding out you had passed on some horrible disease to your child so they only live a few minutes before dying. That was their whole existence. That's what it felt like when I realized what had happened."

I looked back into the living room, where the girls were all sleeping soundly. "Those girls in there, they're my lovers, but in a way, they're also like my children. I made them what they are, I've taken care of them from brushing their teeth to teaching them how to read, and I've loved them in every way possible. I suppose in any other situation that would sound weird and creepy, and believe me, I was definitely conflicted when Momo first appeared, thinking that it would be wrong for me to touch her, but I've come to realize that the life I've built with them can't be described or judged by any kind of cultural norm. I'm just an average guy, but they're one of a kind."

While the conversation was somber, Elise was looking at me with a warm smile and sparkling eyes. "The fact that you feel like that makes me think that you're the best person for this to happen to. You're not average at all, but not because of those girls. The fact that you care so much about them, even for one you never got to meet, shows that you're a good man. Most guys I meet would probably have just buried her like she was evidence and considered the whole thing a nuisance. I think Penelope was lucky, because even though you never knew her, you loved her. My mom used to say that as long as there is someone who will cry for you, you are blessed."

"For so long now, I've wanted someone I could talk to about all this. Thank you... for being here. I know that this is a lot to ask, but if something ever happened to me, could you take care of the girls?"

Elise rested her hand on mine. "Of course I will." As a woman who spent her life on a farm, her hands were strong, but they were also soft and delicate, and I turned over my own hand and cradled hers. We both looked at each other's hands, then our eyes met. "How about we... go up to my room?" she asked.

I didn't need to answer, we both stood up and I followed her upstairs with our fingers interlaced. We entered her bedroom and as soon as the door was closed, our lips met. We were both drunk so it was a very sloppy kiss, but our arousal was removing the fatigue of the alcohol. We pulled away so that I could pull off my shirt she could unbutton her blouse. She fell back on the bed, her ample chocolate-shaded breasts nearly bouncing out of her bra. She giggled as I unfastened her jeans and pulled them off, relishing the sight of them sliding down her long, smooth legs.

Now in just in her underwear, Elise moved up the bed and rested her head on the pillow. I pulled off my own pants and moved on top of her, the two of us continuing to kiss but now with our tongues swirling in the mix. Clumsy from my intoxication, I ripped off her bra and tossed it aside, showing off her cupcakes. I hadn't noticed them before now, but her breasts were magnificent, D-cup without question with large areolas and nipples like two Hershey's kisses.

I ended out kiss, no longer able to resist sampling her beautiful skin. My lips found her left nipple, pulling on it while using my tongue to tickle the tip. Elise cooed and gasped from the sensation, having gone far too long without such an intimate touch. But I wasn't going to let her get accustomed to it. While the feeling was still crisp and sharp in her mind, I heightened it with the skimming of my fingertips across her flat belly, tickling and teasing her, sending jittering pulses throughout her nerves.

I switched her right breast, sucking hard like I had with Betty. I used one hand to massage her left, rubbing deep into the tissue to stimulate every receptor in her flesh. My other hand slid under her panties like a letter opener, my fingers finding her honeypot. Just having her breasts played with had already made her wet, making penetration easy. I stirred her up, turning her gasps into moans. The movements of my fingers inside her were gentle at first, just to make sure she was ready, then I increased the intensity, taking advantage of the difference in dexterity between my fingers and my penis. I was shaking my hand like a vibrator, striking every key nerve with pinpoint accuracy. After almost a year with three beautiful women, my bedroom skills were at their peak. I could cause devastating bliss with just one finger.

I raised my head, forsaking her breasts so that I could get better leverage and a better view. I looked down on Elise with a grin of satisfaction, watching her beautiful body writhe uncontrollably from the movements of my hand. I leaned back down and again kissed her to stifle her moans, all while the pleasure built and built. Her thighs clamped around my hand as she came and her voice reached that magical pitch.

Her panties were now soaked so I pulled them off her, letting me see her glistening slit. It looked so inviting. I turned around and leaned over, burying my head between her legs. I sampled the sweet aroma of her femininity, then the taste. My tongue moved between her lips like I was sliding a credit card, sending electricity through her and waking her up. I relaxed my posture, lying down beside her while still leaning over, but that changed. Fully fired up after that first orgasm, Elise pulled my manhood free and it slipped past her lips and was bathed in her mouth. She sucked it gluttonously, wanting to pay me back for my service to her breasts.

But this posture was awkward, so Elise took the initiative and climbed on top of me, settling her gorgeous ebony ass on my face while she gargled my cock like she was trying to drown it. In this position, I could fully enjoy the taste of her pussy and send my tongue deep inside her, trying to coax more of her nectar. While my tongue swept her interior, my lower lip moved back and forth across her clitoris like the tides, making her shiver each time. All the while, Elise was sloppily making love to my cock, basting it with saliva and then licking it clean. Wax on, wax off. She was trying to induce an orgasm in me, using her hands to stroke the shaft while she used her mouth on the head. However, after my sexual battle with Betty that morning, Elise would have to work harder than that to get me to shoot my load.

The time came for the main event. We separated and got back in the missionary position, ready to make the beast with two backs. I was just about to penetrate her when...

"Wait, do you have a condom?"

I was rather surprised that her mind was clear enough to consider that. I was sure that she had given in to her intoxication and lust. Though now that I thought about it, I was glad she did. She wasn't like the girls.

"Uh... no. You wouldn't happen to have any, would you?"

"God no, do you have any idea how long it's been since I got laid? You're the first guy I've had up here in like... ever."

"Well you are on the pill, right?"

She gave me a sheepish look. "When you're as busy with work as I am, some prescriptions are forgotten."

We both sat up, the wind no longer in our sails. "We could always... ask your sister? Hell, with how hard she parties with those hulks of hers, she probably caries a box of Magnums wherever she goes."

"Oh please, does she really seem like the kind of girl to use rubbers?"

"Shit."

I looked down my erection, slowly beginning to slacken with each pulse. When I turned back to Elise, she had a brave look on her face.

"There's always the other way," she said.

"Are you serious?"

"For months, I have had to listen to my sister brag about the insane things she does with those fucking whatever-men! I've spent my whole life working on this farm or in school while she moved from one boy toy to the next! I'm sick of playing the spinster! I want to do something dirty and kinky before I'm too sober to regret it! I want to be the slut for once!"