Master! Master! Pt. 11

Story Info
Dr. Lawrence gets to see the craziness we live in.
10.4k words
4.74
12.7k
18

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't think you'll be able to break me so easily," Betty scoffed.

Her pride was admirable, considering her position. We were in Elise's guest room and I had Betty tied to the bed with a bandana covering her eyes. Her legs were in the air, forcefully spread with ropes leading to the headboard where her wrists were bound. With her body in such a position, her titanic breasts looked even more magnificent, two avalanches of flesh just begging to be manhandled. Her pussy and anus were on display, her thick thighs and perfect ass lit with the light of the afternoon sun. I was giving her the second match she had so thirstily demanded and even constructed a plan on how to beat her. I decided to use a much more refined method than before and Lorraine was kind enough to give me some advice.

I leaned over her, not touching her, simply pressing down on the mattress around her while my breath flittered her hair. "Break you? I could never do something so cruel. But before I'm done with you, you'll be addressing me as Master."

"Never going to happen."

I blew gently on her lips, just to make them quiver, but I denied her the kiss she expected and instead blew more air, this time into her ear. A shiver ran through her, her ear flapping from the sensation of my breath. I then moved down, stimulating her not with my tongue or lips as I normally would, but with a simple stream of air. My breath lapped at her nipples, drawing away warmth and causing them to become erect from the chill. Betty's tough bravado was coming undone, her own breath trembling as her strength left her. Like with Sonja the night before, since I was depriving her of sight, her body compensated by over-processing all other stimuli. Every physical sensation was magnified to make up for the loss of information.

I reached her belly, flat and smooth. She was especially ticklish here. I focused on her navel, first blowing on it, then dropping a dollop of saliva into it. She shuddered as my spit filled her belly button.

"You're a disrespectful little brat," she hissed.

"You're nothing but a slutty cow bitch. You don't deserve respect."

'Don't you know? All strong, independent women are secret masochists. All you have to do is hit them with the right level of cruelty and they'll melt like butter.' My instincts told me to take Lorraine's advice with more than a few grains of salt, but I felt in this case, she was right. The first time Betty and I had sex, she certainly changed her tune once I took charge.

"In fact, since I gave you the ability to talk, you have no say in the matter if I take it away."

Before she could reply, I secured a ball gag in her mouth. It wasn't a solid rubber ball like you would normally see, instead it was hollow and perforated, like a whiffle ball, to let the wearer's saliva leak freely. I continued my journey south, massaging her with streams of air. I focused on the backs of her thighs and her rear end, vast fields of caramel-colored porcelain skin, canvases just waiting to be painted with our shared fluids.

I hadn't even touched her, yet her pink flower petals were glistening. A single drop of her arousal slipped down to her asshole. The breath I streamed onto her pussy caused the liquid to evaporate, drawing away her heat. It was a drop of only a degree of warmth, but that chill still made her shiver from head to hoof.

"Now, how about I give you a proper milking?"

My gentle teasing was swept aside, my hands grabbing her breasts like two bear traps. Betty screamed through her gag as I viciously fondled her, my hands always moving, making sure that not a single centimeter of flesh was spared. Her tits were the perfect playthings, welcoming my squeezes and smothering. After only moments, her milk began to trickle. The more I mashed them, the more came out. Soon her breasts were rubbed raw, the skin turning red from the abuse, but her milk was spraying like two squirt guns, covering her naked body. I couldn't help myself, I gluttonously licked her tits clean, savoring every drop I slurped off her skin. The feel of my tongue on flesh made her shiver and convulse.

"Maybe I should take you home with me. I can keep you in my woodshed, and you'll spend the rest of your life hooked up to a milking machine and a feeding tube. I'll visit you every day, just to get some cream for my coffee and have my way with you."

I need to stop hanging out with Lorraine. I think she might be a bad influence on me.

Now it was time to truly feast. Her pussy was inviting me to taste it, for my tongue to pass her lips. I gave in to my desires, drinking her nectar straight from the tap. To prime the pump, I would tickle her clitoris with my nose, feeling it harden as her arousal rose. Betty whimpered from the intrusion, feeling my tongue probe every fold and nerve ending. Saliva was dripping from the gag in her mouth, running down her breasts and mixing with her spilled milk. I buried my face in her cunt, slobbering like a dog and using everything at my disposal to stimulate her.

Her voice was rising higher and higher, telling me what was about to happen. I brought her to the threshold of climax but pulled myself away before she could cross it. She whimpered and moaned, having forgotten her pride and now begging me to continue. I would satisfy her, but not in the way she thought. I moved back between her legs, but this time, my tongue found a different opening. Betty became stiff as she felt me lick her backdoor, slipping around the entrance. I penetrated the ring, jamming my tongue into her asshole like I was putting out a cigarette. Betty shivered, unable to process the sensation. I toyed with her for a while, using my tongue to try and loosen her up.

I returned to her pussy, continuing where I left off, but I left something behind. Betty's whole body began rigid as I pushed my thumb up into her asshole. Back when she was a regular cow, it was not unheard of for a vet to put a gloved hand where the sun didn't shine, such as to take her temperature or check for intestinal blockages. But now she had been reborn with a new body and a virgin anus that had never been touched before. She was no longer an animal that simply loathed the uncomfortable feeling of having that spot probed, as she now had a mind that could attach meaning to it and understand my actions.

A flesh stream of arousal was flowing from her, brought on by the taboo sensation of my thumb twisting around in her anus. I pulled it out and pushed it in over and over again, just to force her to experience that penetration as much as possible. She could have stopped me if she wanted to. With her strength, she could have snapped the ropes holding her like they were lines of floss. She could have ripped her hands free of the headboard like it was made of wet cardboard. Instead, she held still and let me do as I see fit, obeying orders I had not given her. Deep down, she wanted the violation to continue.

It was now time for the main event. I rested my manhood on her pussy, simply rubbing the shaft against the entrance. Betty's breathing quickened, but she didn't know why. We had first fucked just a few days ago, I had explored her thoroughly, the two of us each getting to know each other's most sensitive areas intimately. So why was such slight contact making her shiver like this? Why was the anticipation twisting her stomach into knots? She kept expecting me to slide it in, to ravish her, but the penetration never came. On one hand, it was eternal disappointment, but on the other, just the touch of my cock rubbing against her clitoris was almost more than she could handle. She felt like her head was filled with fog, her senses distorting even with such little contact.

I leaned over, licking her saliva off her breasts, then pulled the gag out of her mouth and kissed her. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Uh-huh," she said with a hurried nod.

"Then say it. Say 'Master, please fuck my slutty pussy'."

"M-Master, please fuck my s-slutty pussy."

I put the gag back in her mouth, and without using my hands, I plugged into her, burying myself balls-deep in her cunt. She moaned in bliss, having waited for this since Elise pulled her off me the first time. I went to work, throwing myself at her again and again, bombarding her interior with brutal thrusts. Her pussy welcomed the hammering, slick and splashing her womanly essence with every move I made. I was dropping my full weight on her for maximum depth and force, with Betty helpless to do anything but try to endure until I was satisfied. To further enforce her situation, I slapped her breasts over and over again, as if punishing them for their blasphemous size. The strikes were light, I didn't want to actually hurt her, but her mammary glands were so sensitive, and her skin was reddening and beginning to swell.

Thanks to how well I warmed her up, it only took her a couple minutes to cum, her orgasms so intense that along with milk from her breasts, she squirted a clear liquid from her pussy, spraying me with her womanly scent. And of course, she gave a long, deep moo through the whole process. I pulled out of her, still rock hard and ready to go.

"You know what I'm going to do next, don't you? You know where I'm going to put it." She gave a soft whine. "Are you going to ask me to stop? Are you going to deny your Master what he wants?"

She didn't reply. I reached down to my pants on the floor and pulled something out of the pocket, something Betty didn't know about. I wiped some of the milk off her breasts and then rubbed it on her asshole as lubricant. She shuddered as I worked my fingers inside her, making sure she was ready for me. I didn't give her any warning, I simply forced myself on her, hollowing out her anus with my cock. She moaned like an opera singer, but I didn't give her any time to get accustomed to it. I sodomized her without mercy, taking her ass as my property. The bed was shaking from my thrusts, my eyes moving back and forth from her tear-streaked face, to her bruised tits, to my manhood pulling out and being forced back into her asshole. But of course, I could always do more. In my hand, I held Momo's vibrator, the object I had been carrying in my pocket. I turned it on and held it against Betty's clitoris, further stimulating the already erect nub.

The two-pronged attack left Betty screaming, arching her back again and again. She couldn't handle it, both the vibrator and the anal violation. It was too much. Her body did only what it could: orgasm. She came again and again, but as before, I didn't give her any time to rest or even ease up. I continued fucking her, every full insertion causing another climax. It became too many to count, they felt so good but she wished desperately for them to stop. The cruel euphoria didn't finish until I did, finally coming to halt and flooding Betty's asshole with hot semen. I pulled out of her, leaving a white thread connecting my flaccid member to her bruised starfish.

It was done, I had beaten her and then some. Now it was time to patch things up. I unfasted her legs, slowly lowering them and then giving them deep massages to return regular blood-flow and ease the stiffness of the muscles. I then freed her wrists, but since she didn't seem to have the strength, I removed her gag and the bandana over her eyes for her.

"Are you ok?" I asked, my hand on her cheek.

"Master, kiss me," she whimpered.

I lied down beside her and let our lips meet. She sent her tongue deep into my mouth and I did the same. For someone drained of stamina, she kissed me voraciously. I couldn't help myself, my hand slid south, down her milk-soaked belly and between her legs. She spread them to welcome me and I went to work with my fingers. The harder I fingered her, the more aggressive her kiss became. She even reached down and started stroking my member.

"I'm thirsty," I said.

I broke our kiss, but Betty lost none of her spirit, for my lips immediately found her nipple. Her milk flowed effortlessly, dangerously delicious and quenching my thirst after all the work I had put in. Betty moaned, not just from my mouth on her breast, but my fingers inside her. I decided to tease her, further assert my dominance. I pulled my hand from her pussy and used it to grab her other breast and push it towards her face. She knew what I wanted her to do, and though she hesitated for a moment, she gave in and began sucking on her own nipple. I moved my hand back between her legs but she held her breast still, drinking from her own tap. With two mouths on her areolas and my fingers inside her, she had one final orgasm, and as a result, her feminine arousal sprayed my hand and her milk rushed down my throat with enough force to almost choke me. Once she had settled down and I had my fill, I sat up, and she immediately went to work, rolling my dick around in her mouth and licking it clean of semen and the taste of her anus.

Momo, Sonja, Chloe, and Leah, I loved them with all my heart, but the best sex was always with Betty. They were pets and lovers, but she was an eager sex slave.

She was getting all worked up again. Once she had cleaned me off, she started making love to the head, aiming for the most sensitive nerve endings while working the shaft with her hand. It took some time but she didn't give up, not releasing my cock until I ejaculated into her mouth. She even showed it to me, the white pool behind her teeth, proud of her skills in pleasuring her Master.

I looked to the clock. "Dr. Lawrence is due to be here in an hour. Let's go at it again in the shower."

----------

I had initially considered asking the doctor to come to my house, but instead I gave him Elise's address. Her home was large enough for him to meet everyone. He was flying from New York on a government plane, but even with that convenience, the fact that he was in charge of the New York investigation meant that it had taken some time for him to actually travel. Lorraine and I were sitting on the front porch, nervous as could be. For all we knew, a convoy of CDC vehicles and black SUVs with tinted windows could show up any second and we could all be hauled away, never to be seen again.

"So, I take it that you broke Betty?" Lorraine asked to break the silence.

"How could you tell?"

"The fact that when you came downstairs, she looked at you like she was madly in love and would happily become your footrest if you told her."

"Let's just say that she now calls me Master, but not quite in the same way that the other girls do. Your advice came in really handy."

"Happy to help. Just let me watch next time."

"Deal."

On cue, a powder-blue rental car pulled up the driveway. Lorraine and I both got up as it pulled to a stop next to my car and a man got out. He was portly, with a large gut and a thinning hairline, but he looked friendly. He had his CDC credentials hanging from his neck and carried a medical bag filled with basic equipment.

"Ah, you must be the two miracle makers," he said as we greeted him.

"Thanks for coming out here. I know it was probably a real pain," I said.

"Well, if even half the things you told me are true, then this was well worth it. So, do you think you could introduce me to everyone?"

"Sure, come on in," said Lorraine.

We brought him inside, where everyone was waiting in the dining room. Elise, Betty, the girls, and the pillar men were all anxious, knowing how important this meeting was. Dr. Lawrence was likewise surprised to see them. There was no question that he had spent a lot of time around the transformed zoo animals, so he knew what to expect, but everyone here was different. They all looked perfectly natural, dressed up like normal people, lacking the confusion he had seen in the others.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Jerry Lawrence from the CDC. I can't tell you how amazing it is to meet you all."

Elise got up from her seat and moved towards him, her chair close enough that she could reach him just by stretching her tail, rather than actually slithering. Her upper body almost resembled an old party balloon, floating along and dragging its string along the floor. She extended her hand to him.

"Hi, I'm Elise Baxter, Lorraine's sister. Welcome to my home."

He shook her hand but didn't even try to make eye contact, his eyes glued to her tail. He didn't mean to be rude, he just couldn't believe what he was looking at. Before him stood the living embodiment of biology being turned on its head. A small part of him, the mad scientist that dwelled in every doctor, wanted to dissect and thoroughly examine every part of her body, down to her DNA.

"My God, so it is true," he said.

"Yep, welcome to the freak show. I hope you're enjoying your legs to their fullest."

"This is the main reason why we decided to reveal ourselves. If we really are affecting humans now, then we need help, and my sister needs a cure," Lorraine said.

"We don't know if Lorraine and I caused this or if this was something else," I said. "Initially, I thought she had transformed simply because she was near us both at the same time, but I've been thinking maybe it was an ability she has. Lorraine and I affect others, maybe Elise can affect herself. Who knows? We're flying blind here."

"I'll be honest, looking Ms. Baxter here, I can't even begin to imagine a cure being attainable. This is freaking magic, it's otherworldly."

"Either way, we need help."

"Well that's what I'm here for. First, I'd like to ask each of you some questions, try to find out as much as I can. I'd also like to perform some tests and examinations if you'll let me."

"Whatever you need."

"Perfect. Since this all started with you, I'd like to talk to you first."

"Feel free to use the living room." Elise turned to everyone else. "And while he's talking, I know plenty of cows that need some care."

The girls all groaned in anguish but obediently followed Betty outside, along with the pillar men. Dr. Lawrence and I moved to the living room. He pulled out a pad of paper and a voice recorder, first stating our names and the date for the record.

"So, I'd like you to start from the beginning."

"Well it first occurred in July with my cat, Momo. I woke up one morning to find her lying on top of me, having turned into a human."

"Before then, how long had you had Momo?"

"Two years, I think. We had been living in my former home."

"Before she transformed, did any unusual occurrences happen? Changes in health, environment, diet?"

"No, nothing. Until that point, my life was completely normal. Believe me, I've lived a very dull life. That was the first truly weird thing to ever happen to me."

"So, animals have never behaved strangely around you or anything like that?"

"No, nothing."

"What was Momo's behavior upon... transforming?"

"She acted exactly as you might expect a cat would. Her first words were "feed me". She had gained the ability to talk and she spoke like a normal person. Well, her intelligence and personality are very child-like, but that's because she's still a cat at heart."

"How do you mean?"

"You'll discover this when you talk to her, but she speaks in third person. Her whole life revolves around napping, eating, and cuddling."

"Cuddling?"

"She's very affectionate."

Lawrence took a deep breath. "I know this is a very complicated question, but I have to ask this: have you been physically intimate with Momo and the others?"

I knew that this was eventually going to come up, but it still left me with my stomach in knots.

"We do have a loving relationship. I have had sexual intercourse with the girls and do so almost nightly, though I never forced anything onto them."

Lawrence sighed and rubbed his forehead. "I really wish you had said no. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging. It's just that you've kind of contaminated the psychological and anthropological study of these creatures."