Master! Master! Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

"What the hell is this?" asked Fred, Neija's brother. He was grimacing at the tuna casserole on his plate. "Three meals a day and not once have I gotten to eat some beef. I need red meat!"

"We don't eat beef in this house," I said. "Just enjoy your dinner."

"Why the hell not?!" Ugh, lions, such a persnickety species. Oh shit, was that racist?

"Take a wild fucking guess!" Betty shouted as she stood up and slammed one of her hooves on the table.

Fred stood up as well. "I'll eat you then!"

"Say that again! I dare you! I double-dare you, motherfucker!"

She and I had just watched Pulp Fiction earlier that day.

I stood up and pulled her back. "Let's both take it easy. Fred, I'll talk to the cooks about getting you something meatier than casserole. Betty, how about tomorrow, we go out to eat, just you and me on a date?"

Her tail started whipping back and forth. "Well, if Master really wants to..."

"Good, then let's all sit back down and enjoy dinner."

We took our seats and resumed eating, and like Fred, I grimaced at the sight of the tuna casserole. Goddamn, I really wanted a steak.

---

It was not my alarm that woke me up the next morning, but a great weight on my lap. I opened my eyes to the view of Betty's glorious tits, the naked cow milf straddling me. The rest of the girls didn't stir, but that was likely because they didn't consider Betty's arrival to be worth getting up for.

"Good morning, Master," she said with a lascivious grin.

"Well, well, you're certainly energetic this morning."

"I was up all night, thinking about our date today." She leaned over, letting her gargantuan breasts dangle over me. "My fingers wouldn't keep to themselves."

My arm was on top of the covers. I reached up and felt her slit, sampling her wetness. She must have been playing with herself all night. She shivered from my touch, loving that I showed no hesitation in forcing my fingers inside her.

"I suppose I should be strict with you and make you wait until tonight, but I've got some morning wood that I need taken care of."

"As you wish, Master," she said while licking her lips.

She pulled away the covers, revealing my fallen log. Her tongue found the shaft, greedily licking up the salt from my sweat. The girls began to stir, no longer able to ignore what was going on.

"Good morning, Master," they all said with yawns while Betty deep-throated my member.

"Good morning, girls. How did you all sleep?"

"After yesterday, I slept so good," Momo purred.

"Yesterday was so much fun!" Sonja chirped.

"I had dreams that things were falling from the sky to eat me," Chloe whined.

"I slept ok," said Jenny.

In her bed, Leah gave a joyful squeal.

The girls then moved aside, as Betty made it clear what position she wanted to take. She turned around and swung her leg over my head, smothering me with her humungous caramel-colored ass. I feasted on her snatch with gusto, slurping up her liquid arousal to the sound of her moans. Morning pussy, the most important meal of the day. Betty was pulling out all the stops with her mouth, using the greatest skill and technique she had. She wanted to make me climax before moving on, but lustful impatience took over and she finally broke away.

She moved farther down, showing me her bare back and massive ass. She grasped my cock and it entered her pussy, sending a shiver of bliss up her spine. We had learned from the first time having sex, that her ass, as big and beautiful as it was, pushed me back like an airbag and made doggy style and reverse cowgirl difficult unless done at certain angles. Instead of remaining upright, Betty leaned over and began throwing herself forwards and backward, her ass thundering towards me like the boulder from Raiders of the Lost Ark and then receding like the tides. I was mesmerized, watching my cock slide in and out of her cunt like I was hollowing it out. I wished I could have put my middle finger into her anus, but that would probably terrify Momo, Sonja, and Chloe.

To hold themselves over until breakfast, Momo and Sonja crawled over and snuck their lips onto Betty's nipples, drinking her milk like they had just run a marathon. I came after a few minutes, but Betty didn't even feel me go flaccid as an orgasm swept through her. Were it not for Momo and Sonja latched onto her like leaches, she would have sprayed milk clear across the room. It wasn't until she caught her breath that she felt my hot semen inside her.

"That's just a taste," I said, "you'll get the rest later."

She looked back at me and licked her lips. "I can't wait." She then got off the bed and got dressed, then left to head down to the kitchen.

---

It was another beautiful morning, and Elise and Levi were enjoying it by sunning themselves on the patio. Their long tails stretched and curled as their scales soaked in the warmth and radiance of the sun.

"Elise, can I ask you something?"

"Sure?"

"Have you ever felt... not so fresh down there?"

Elise pulled off her sunglasses and looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"The scales on my underbelly feel gross and itchy, like I just slithered through something. It wasn't like this back when I was at the zoo or in the hospital."

"Oh, uh, oh, ok. I think it's browntail moth rash. I got some too after slithering around the yard the other day. Dr. Lawrence can probably give you something for it."

"Good, I was worried." A few moments of silence passed and then Levi turned to Elise. "What did you think I was talking about?"

"Nothing, just forget about it."

The doors then opened and Betty stepped out, wearing a tube top and shorts. She laid herself out on the lawn chair next to Elise, soaking up the sun like the two snakes. "Elise, can I ask you something?"

'Oh God...' Elise thought. "Sure."

"What exactly is a date? Master said we would go out to eat. Is that what a date is?"

"A date is pretty much anything two people do together with the goal of getting to know each other romantically."

"And what exactly do I do on a date. Sex?"

"Well, that is the goal of it. Really you just talk to each other, find out if you're compatible."

"Am I supposed to wear something special for it?"

"Hmm, I'll help you put an outfit together."

---

That afternoon, a truck full of food arrived. Until the eating habits of all the hybrids were established, these deliveries would be coming every day. What few people knew was that in the back of this refrigerated truck were pounds upon pounds of ground beef. Everyone in the mansion would get to satiate their beef craving while I took Betty out on our date.

I told her we would leave by 5:00, as I wanted to get out of the house before the cooks started preparing dinner. I stood by the door, freshly showered and shaved, and just as I was about to pull out my phone to check the time, I heard the familiar thumping of hooves.

"Hey, I'm ready to go," Betty said.

She was wearing a pair of jeans and a white blouse. Normally, her clothes were made of stretchy fabrics to accommodate her figure, but it seems these custom clothes really fit her well.

"You look great," I said, causing her to start whipping her tail. "Well then, shall we head out?"

"I'm looking forward to it," she said as she took my hand.

We got into my car and made the long drive off the property. "So where exactly do we go to eat?"

"It's a restaurant that I've passed by a couple times. I think it looks good."

"What's a restaurant?"

"It's a place you go where they cook and serve food for you. They have a menu of what you can eat, you pick something, and they prepare it for you."

"Oh, this sounds like it's going to be a good night."

---

The restaurant I had picked was rather fancy, the kind of place that intentionally prepares your food very slowly to make you wait. That way, everyone back at the mansion would have plenty of time to eat dinner and remove all traces. We left my car in the parking lot and made our way inside with Betty clutching my arm. Any other hybrid would probably be nervous by this, but she seemed perfectly calm and confident.

In a brightly-lit corridor, we met the maître' d, a young woman standing behind a podium with a book of reservations. As soon as she saw us, I could see the blood drain from her face. I was starting to love seeing that expression. After all, there was plenty to take in, from her hooves to her breasts, to her ears, to her height. And of course, her tail was whipping back and forth from her excitement.

"Hi, I have reservations for two under Helton," I said. When out with the girls like this, I wasn't allowed to use my real name.

The young woman didn't know how to react. She simply stared at Betty with her mouth opening and closing.

"Do you have a nice quiet table you could seat us at?"

Finally, she reacted.

"Uh, I, uh... we have a rule about wearing shoes in the restaurant."

"Oh, you can't see them from here." Betty raised one of her hooves, revealing rubber cleats on the bottom. "Horseshoes count as shoes, right? Well, cow shoes in this case."

"I... need to speak to the manager. Please excuse me for a moment."

She went into the restaurant, leaving us to wait.

"Is this what it's usually like?" Betty asked.

"You're the first hybrid to ever eat here. They're just surprised."

"Should I leave a Yelp review? Lorraine said that's something people do. I don't know what it is though..."

"Meh, let's wait until after we eat."

Another couple then entered the corridor, an older couple, and they stiffened up when they saw Betty. "Hello," she said. They didn't respond.

"Have you two eaten here before? Is the food good?" I asked.

The maître' d then returned with a waiter, the man doing his best not to stare. "Right this way, please."

We followed him through the restaurant and passed the bar. So early in the evening, only about a third of the tables were occupied, but everyone was staring. The waiter led us to a small table in the corner with windows all around and we took our seats and gave us drink menus. He forgot to give us the house special, but I could forgive him since his eyes were glued to Betty's rack. Had she worn a tank top and showed off some cleavage, he might have locked up like a fainting goat.

Once he was gone, I turned to Betty. "You sure handle the looks well."

"They're kind of rude, but also funny. I just wish they'd answer questions when asked." She looked at the menu. "Ok, what am I supposed to pick?"

"Whatever you want, whatever is familiar. They probably have the same wine you and Elise typically drink."

"And they bring it to the table?"

"That's right."

The waiter soon returned and took our orders, switching our drink menus with dinner menus. This time, his eyes fell to Betty's tail, hanging out of the back of her chair. When he left, Betty began to laugh.

"He would be so easy to break. A pathetic little whelp like him? A few minutes and he'd beg for the honor of kissing my hooves."

"Sometimes I forget that you still have that sexy dom side to you."

"Well let's just say I learned the pecking order," she replied, rubbing her leg against mine. "Ok, so help me out with this menu. A lot of these words don't make sense to me."

"They do that to make their meals seem fancier. Let's see... I think you might enjoy the lamb salad with vegan charcuterie. I'll get... the crispy roast duck."

"You're not going to order a burger?" I looked up from my menu at her. Her smile had vanished. "I bet everyone at the mansion is eating one right now."

"You knew?"

"Of course I knew. Why else would you take me, the only cow in the mansion, out to dinner? You wanted me out of the way."

"Betty, that's not it."

"I bet it will happen again next week. Lorraine will take me out so you'll get a turn to eat my friends and family."

A knot was forming in my stomach. "Betty..." I didn't know what else to say.

She glared at me for a few moments and then burst into laughter. "Relax, I'm kidding. You are still so much fun to mess with. Like you said, I still have a dom side." I gave a sigh of relief and laughed with her. "But thanks for taking my feelings into consideration. I don't really mind if you or others eat beef as long as I'm just not around for it."

"I've actually always wondered about how you felt. I mean, I'm sure you can imagine how many cows get eaten in this country."

"Back before we transformed, Tobi would spend all his time in the barn with us, hunting for rats and mice. I know that animals get eaten. I eat meat after all, I mean, now that I am what I am."

The waiter returned with our drinks, a Long Island ice tea for her and a light beer for me. I couldn't drink much since I was driving. We gave our orders and he again departed.

"So how long do we wait before we get our food?"

"Typically, the better quality of food, the longer it takes to prepare, at least I hope that's what will happen. They want to give us plenty of time to talk to each other."

She took a drink from her tall glass. "How exactly do you expect this all to end?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think the next step will be? I know the hybrids from the zoo are supposed to stay with us for a month, but then where will they go? Or will they want to stay with you and Lorraine? Maybe you and I never go back to our homes and we all live in the mansion together forever."

"I prefer to go under the assumption that there won't be an end. In the real world, there is no such thing as a happy ending, just a pleasant status quo that is inevitably interrupted and ended. Whatever happens next will simply be the end of another chapter. I suppose... the true ending I want is to lie on my deathbed, surrounded by you and the girls, after a long and easy life."

"But do you think it'll go the way you want?"

"According to the Multiverse Theory, there is an infinite number of dimensions in which every possible event and outcome has happened, and in that infinite, there is an infinite number of infinites. There is an infinite number of dimensions where hybrids occur naturally, dimensions where I don't have this ability, dimensions where this exact series of events has happened, except we're all the opposite sex.

That means there is also an infinite number of universes in which everything turns out perfectly, that I get to die of old age after a happy life without tragedy or misfortune. I like to live my life believing that maybe I'm in one of those universes, that even when things go wrong, it's still possible for the rest of my life to be smooth sailing. There are an infinite number reasons why things might go wrong, but also an infinite number of reasons why they might not. I guess I just have to hope the odds are in my favor."

"I barely understood any of that, but it was very pretty."

"Thanks, I came up with that when I was in my cringey freshman stage in high school."

---

We continued to chat, talking about our plans for the future, our worries, and funny stories. The restaurant slowly filled, with new customers unable to peel their gazes off of us. Betty and I didn't mind the stares, I didn't even mind when I saw people taking pictures with their phones. Those pictures would end up online, showing a human and a hybrid enjoying dinner together. Every pixel would be a tiny step towards normalizing the hybrids' existence.

"By the way, I'm looking forward to this sleepover you're planning," Betty said after our food was delivered. "It sounds like a lot of fun, having all of us in your room for a crazy night. Are you sure you're up to it?"

"I think I might be able to, just maybe. Four hours is the maximum amount of time a man can sustain an erection before suffering physical damage, and that's not counting the stress of sex. Even if the spirit is willing, the flesh can be spongey and bruised. However, I've learned that Leah's saliva can help dull pain and heal light injuries. I'm thinking that if I have her blow me after every girl, she can remove all the soreness from friction and maintaining the needed rigidity. That way, my erection is always fresh, even for a full night."

"Will that be enough?"

"I was also thinking you could help me out. Your milk is great at restoring my stamina. If I add some energy drinks and protein bars, I might be able to satisfy everyone."

Betty gained a coy smile. "My tits belong to you, Master," she purred.

---

Dinner was delicious, and by the time we were done, the summer sun had set. I paid for dinner and we walked out with a very affectionate Betty clinging to my arm.

"So, shall we go back to the mansion and head right up to the bedroom?" she asked as we reached my car.

"I had something a little naughtier in mind."

---

Sitting on the hood of my car, Betty wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me closer as we sampled the leftover taste of dinner from each other's mouths. We were at the park near the mansion and it was late and dark enough that no one would interrupt us. As we kissed, I fondled her breasts, drawn to them like an addict. At first I tried to undo the buttons of her blouse one at a time, but impatience cost be my dexterity and I gave up, instead ripping it open and exposing her sinful tits to the night air.

"Oh!" she gasped in surprise as the buttons went flying.

I then pulled off her pants and underwear, much to her enjoyment. Mature, intelligent, and strong, Betty was a natural dominatrix, but that wasn't to say she didn't love playing the role of the masochist as well. To go down on her or to simply force myself inside her, she was expecting one or the other, but a shiver of lust ran up her back when told her to turn around and lie on her back. She obeyed, assuming the position with her head hanging down in front of me and her legs spread towards the windshield.

I whipped my cock out and she opened her mouth, eager to receive it. "You really are a slutty cow milf," I said with a laugh, "and I just love you so damn much."

I forced my cock in her mouth and down her throat, gagging her with it. I skull-fucked her without mercy, slapping my balls against her face as she choked on my member. For those saying this is cruel or degrading, if I were to go easy on her, she would just get pissed off. The only time she wants vanilla is when we've just finished going all out and she's too tired for anything more. The last time I tried to go slow and gentle when she was all revved up like this, she slapped me and called me a bitch boy.

As she basted my cock with her mouth, I jammed my fingers in her pussy and violently shook them, making her moan in bliss to the sound of macaroni and cheese being stirred. Anticipation had done a lot of the work for me, she was already soaking wet. Some rough boob groping pushed her over the edge and she squirted all over my windshield. I didn't let up, continuing to finger her to see how much I could make her spray. At the same time, milk was shooting from her breasts like the fountains in front of the Bellagio. She came again and again, but I didn't stop until I had an orgasm of my own. To anyone listening, it would sound like a cow getting mauled. I didn't give her any warning, I buried my cock in her throat and emptied my load. She began to cough and I pulled back, letting my semen pour out of her throat and cover her face.

"Goddamn, I never met a bull who could do that," she said with a grin.

"Are you ok?"

"Of course I am, what do you take me for?" She then sat up and turned back around, spreading her legs for me. "Now show me what you got."

"Hold on, let me clean you off." I pulled a tissue out my pocket and wiped away the semen covering her face.

"You're just buying time so you can get hard again," she said with a laugh.

"You don't want me pushing rope, do you?"