Master Mastered

Story Info
Slave makes Master happy by surprising Him.
1.2k words
4.39
20.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I went to sleep last night, with my mouth using your cock as a pacifier, I heard you softly say, "I wonder what it's like to be ass fucked like I do you, " and I decide to make your inquiry come true.

I wait until you are solidly asleep and very gently and slowly ease your arms up to the leather straps you use on my wrists and fasten yours in. Of course, you are face down and I've arranged the pillows so you'll be comfortable that way. Then making sure you're still asleep I fasten your ankles into the larger ankle harnesses at the bottom of the bed, spreading your legs wide but keeping your ankles secure. There's enough slack for you to move some, but not get entirely loose.

Beside us I lay out an assortment of toys, ass plugs, vibrator, dildos, lube, and a few things you've never seen. I may not use them all but they're there for choice.

I know you'll probably punish me terribly for this but I feel deeply that you ought to be exposed to what slavery is to me. For my needs to be fulfilled in this way is pure bliss. I want you to experience an earth shattering cumming such as I have when you get fucked the way I so love.

Now that I have you tied down nicely, I place myself between your legs and contemplate your ass, your beautiful ass. I gently, tenderly kiss each cheek and kiss my way slowly down to your brown star. I gently lick it, cleaning it with my tongue and then start tonguing it seriously, pushing inward on each lick until I can feel my tongue touch your inner ring. Oh that sweet asshole of yours, so delectable. I start feeding saliva to it, getting it wetter and wetter, continuing to probe it deeply. When I've reached the deepest my tongue will go, I then lick my finger and gently ease it in, keeping my mouth there and adding saliva as it enters.

I then gently start fucking your asshole with my finger and pushing it farther each stroke starting very slowly. When your asshole is taking my entire finger, I wet and add another. Now you are impaled on two fingers and I gently move them around, sliding first toward this side and then that to loosen you up nicely.

Suddenly, I hear your voice. "What are you doing?"

"I'm fulfilling your request, Master, " I reply. "You've been very forward in your taking liberty to do this. "

"Yes, Master, but I want you to feel the depth of feeling I get when you take me this way. "

"Then continue but remember, we will discuss this when you've finished. "

"Yes, Master, this is between you and me, no other of your slaves will know I've done this unless you wish it. "

"The door is locked?"

"Yes, Master, do you want to stop?"

"No, but if I say the word, this all halts, correct?"

"Yes, Master, just say the actual word Stop. "

"Then continue, and we'll see what you have in store for me. "

My fingers stayed in your ass while we were talking and now I continue to stroke them in and out. I get the lube and opening my fingers to a "v, " lube your asshole generously. My fingers then slide more quickly and deeply. I feel you shudder and kiss your ass cheeks gently. I then lube and add a third finger. You moan and I hold them still, deep inside your ass. "Go on, " you whisper. I then take the medium ass plug and slowly and gently enter you with it. It's about one and a half inches wide at it's widest so I hold it so the widest part is just at your entry, then I work it gently in and out to widen your ass opening. I shove it in so the rim sits right where it should. I leave it there and slide my hand under you to massage your cock and fondle your balls. You moan and I ask, "Is everything OK, my Master?"

"Yes, " you groan, "continue please. "

I then look to my toys and choose a dildo about the size of your cock. I lube it up and show it to you. You swallow and nod. I then gently take out the ass plug, moving it in and out a few times to allow you the feeling of it. I relube your ass and gently insert the dildo a bit at a time, moving it back and forth, and circling it inside your ass to make sure you are stretched for it. You moan again and I push further. You start humping the bed. I reach under you and hold your cock with my lubricated hand, while holding the dildo in place with my other hand. "I'm going to cum, " you tell me as your cock slides through my hand. "No, you're not, " I say and hold your balls tight.

"Yes, " you say, "I must. "

"Not yet, " I say and squeeze tighter. As I hold the dildo in your ass, I then reach back and unlash your ankles so that they are free.

"Raise up your ass, " I say. You pull up to raise your ass up and I slide under your body to take your cock in my mouth. "I want all of your cum, " I say and push the dildo just a bit farther. You start fucking my mouth hard and fast and I deep throat your cock while holding the dildo solidly. You cry out, then cum hard, filling my throat and mouth with cum. I swallow time and time again. You continue to cum, and I keep swallowing. Finally you withdraw, having had the earthshaking cumming for me, spent and exhausted.

I gently release the dildo and your ass slowly squeezes it out to me. I lay it over to the side and reach up and take your wrists out of the straps.

I'm not sure what you will do to me now that you are free, so I sit still, on my knees, in anticipation of anything, any punishment you can think up for me. You tiredly motion me to you and whisper, "lie down. " I lay on my back and you turn onto your side toward me. You pull me close to you and slide your arm under my head. Your other hand slides down to my pussy. I'm soaking wet. You gently smile and slide three fingers into me. "Make noise when you feel like it, " you say. I moan and tears come to my eyes. You quietly lick my tears away and continue to finger me and massage my clit. "Come on, baby, " you whisper.

I moan and turn toward you slightly. "Yes, baby, " you say. I reach up to kiss you and you kiss me deeply, continually massaging my clit and cunt. I cum, shaking and crying out, touching your body and holding to your arm, practically climbing the hand you have in me. You hold me close and say, "Let's leave the door locked for now. "You then climb over onto me as I widen my legs to receive you. You slide your hard-again cock into me and we just lie there a while, gently rocking but in no hurry. I hold you close and hear you whisper, "I love you, my little slave. "I whisper back, "I love you, my Master."