Master Mike Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

He assaulted my ass, plunging the big cock deep, withdrawing it nearly 100% and ramming it back inside all the way to his balls. I moaned for him and simply went for the ride as he fucked me long and hard.

Then he pulled out and told me to stand on the mattress. He helped me up and then he lay down on his back and told me to mount him, reverse cowboy and face the men that sampled me earlier. I squatted onto his cock and he slipped right inside me. Move up and down, and stroke your cock Bob. Give these men a good show and make me cum all at the same time. Don't cum before me Bob and you will pass your test.

'Is that the choice I get,' I thought to myself, 'to cum or not to cum until he does?'

When I looked up at the men surrounding our bed, I blushed with embarrassment. Yet when I saw their hard cocks, I simply stroked my own and rode up and down my Master's cock with a lust I had never felt before.

In just a few minutes I was ready to burst. "Oh my god, Master, please make me stop stroking, I'm going to cum. I'm so sorry. I can't help it. I don't want to fail!"

Master's cock erupted first. What perfect timing. As soon as I felt him spray inside me, I sat down and fully impaled myself on his giant cock. Then I exploded. My cum shot high and landed on the bed in front of me. More cum came out than I can remember ever producing for my wife or my hand. Even after the ropes sprang free, arced and pooled on the bed, cum was still coming out and dripping down my cock.

When I felt completely drained, I lifted myself up and then lay back on the bed beside my Master and closed my eyes.

"Thanks guys, that will be all" he said. Then he got out of bed and I drifted off to sleep again.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers
12