Master Mike Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the silence, I replayed our encounter in my mind while Kevin worshipped my cock like a sugar baby does after she gets her allowance. When all was said and done I had one unresolved question. Was it me that he feared losing or was it something else?

"Why did you cry?"

"You kicked me out."

"No. That's not it. We haven't known each other long enough for you to cry over losing me as your Master. Something else drove you to tears. What was it?"

He looked up at me while my cock was in his mouth. He pushed his head forward to slide my cock into his throat as he watched me. It felt good but now I wanted an answer and so I slapped his face hard and then withdrew and slapped the other side just as hard.

"If I need to give you a beating I will. Tell me now what you feared about me kicking you out and then I'll let you drink my cum."

He started to argue with me. "Don't you want to drink my cum? Is it not sweeter than sugar?"

"I know we just started tonight, but I have fantasized about you ever since I started walking your dogs. I'm sorry I was so much trouble earlier. I promise from now on I will do everything you ask of me."

"What have you fantasized about Kevin?"

"Your bare cock exploding hot cum in my ass."

"Stroke my cock with your hand Kevin. Keep it hard while we talk. And, thank me for this privilege."

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir."

"Is that all you fantasize about, my cock exploding in your ass?"

"No sir. I think about being on-call and going to my Master on a moment's notice to take care of him sexually."

"What else?"

"About being his toilet."

"Tell me about that Kevin. Stroke my cock a little harder but don't make me cum."

"I know it's disgusting but I can't help it. The thought of being reduced to someone's toilet seems like an aphrodisiac for ultimate humiliation."

"Yes it does. Do you wish for my pee?"

He nodded and licked his lips as he continued stroking my cock with his fingers around the crown.

"And do you want to taste my shit?"

He nodded again.

"So why did you cry?"

"Because I think you are the best ever dominant for me. And it seemed like we were just bantering a little. You know testing the waters. I didn't think you would really kick me out. But then I realized you were serious and I got sad and afraid."

"Best ever huh? That's pretty strong considering this is my first time."

"You're a natural sir. You really take over. You're not afraid to push me hard and walk away. And then you have this compassionate side that you shared with me this evening. I really, really, really liked that."

"I want you to listen to me and listen carefully. In a few moments I am going to rape your throat unmercifully. You will aid in this raping by not fighting me. Do you understand?"

"Oh yes sir," he said enthusiastically.

"My life is really complicated right now Kevin. I'm married."

"I know" he said.

"Don't interrupt me, please."

"I'm sorry."

"Stroke my cock. Why have you stopped?"

His hand went straight for my cock and he began caressing it with his finger tips.

"I've been offered a really cool job that is basically a front for a life of debauchery. I will be sexually assaulted 8 hours every day under the pretense of work. And then if I have any energy left I'm to sexually surrender myself to Master Mike."

His fingers were becoming a major distraction but I liked the conflict. I see Kevin as a bright possibility and wish to give him leniency yet my impatience thins so easily with him.

"I'm not sure where that leaves time for you. This is primarily why your incubation period will be at least six months. I need that time to enjoy my new job and to figure out a few things, namely what to drop when and if I decide to take you on in a permanent manner."

Kevin continued to lightly stroke the crown of my cock with his finger tips. The sensation was driving me closer to the edge of insanity. The very point that makes me say anything and do anything when My Master brings me here. And yet now I am brought here by a man who fantasizes about me as his Master.

"I like topping you Kevin. When I have time I'm going to break you because I think that's really what you deserve. I'm going to break you emotionally and spiritually and then I'm going to consider re-building you or tossing you out and letting you fend for yourself."

Kevin's hand gripped my cock and he began to earnestly jack me.

"I know you want me to damage you Kevin. But say it anyway."

"Yes Master. I want you to do anything you want to me."

"Stroke your tiny dick while you stroke mine. Make your dick ready to spurt."

When he began to stroke his dick too, I said "I want bareback rape sex with you Kevin. I want to stretch your ass hole wide, making it gape wider and wider each time we fuck."

I paused to catch my breath. My own orgasm was quickly approaching and I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to cum on his hand or in his mouth.

"Tell me Kevin. Tell me now are you willing to complete six months of celibacy for the chance to have bareback sex with me?"

"Yes Master. I want to wait six months for your hard cock."

"Only six months, don't you want to impress me with a seventh month?"

"Seven months Master?" he asked as I stared down at him in silence. "I can do seven months sir."

"Beg me for seven months of celibacy. That's seven long months of sex you're giving up just to have one bare cock experience with me."

He stopped stroking his dick and my cock and began to speak. "Master may I..."

Whack. "Damn you slut." Whack, whack, whack. I slapped his face hard. "I didn't tell you to stop stroking us. Did I?"

"No sir."

"Then resume you fucking moron. Jesus Christ are you the dumbest dumb-shit or what?"

He resumed stroking and then started up again "Master may I please have six months of celibacy?"

"Not seven? Are you sure?"

"Yes Master."

"Six is too easy. Ask me for eight and stroke your tiny dick faster but don't you dare fucking cum. And keep caressing mine with your finger tips. I rather like that."

"What happened to seven?"

"You turned it down. Remember?"

He nodded.

"Are you close to cumming?"

"Yes sir."

"It's going to be your last for a very long time isn't it?"

"Yes Master," he said and stroked himself faster.

"Beg me for eight months. Do it now. Convince me you're ready."

"Please Master. Please give me 8 months of celibacy. I want to spend my days thinking only of you and your cock. I want to prove myself and earn the privilege of feeling your bare cock invade me, stretch me and gape me over and over. Please sir. 8 months is nothing. I can do it. Please, I want to cum badly. Then 8 months of celibacy."

"I accept your offer of 8 months" I said before swiping his hand off my cock. He looked up with his mouth open in surprise but he kept stroking his dick this time. And so I rewarded him with my cock in his mouth. Inch by inch I pushed into his mouth and down his gullet while saying "stroke harder and faster but do not cum." And once his lips sealed around my crotch I placed my hands firmly on his head and felt my throbbing cock begin the first spasms of an incredible orgasm. The first rope sprang forth followed by another and another. Each rope jettisoned out of my cock, draining my energy and forcing a smile on my lips at the same time. "Drink it down bitch, feed on my cum you fucking slut." Two more pulsating blasts of hot cum sprayed his throat and then I pulled out and said "let's see your blast Kevin. Show me was a puny dick can produce."

"Thank you Master" he said and then he moaned and grunted and announced his orgasm. A few light droplets emerged and then he gave a long sigh before saying "Thank you sir."

"Are you kidding? That's it?"

"That's it."

I laughed and jumped back in the pool to rinse off the perspiration that accumulated in the time it took for us to cum. When I surfaced I moved to the steps and quickly got out of the pool, grabbed my clothes and said "go home Kevin. I'll call you tomorrow with the schedule for dog duties and if I want a blow job."

12