Master M's New Pet

Story Info
Master M finds a pet that is to his liking.
4.8k words
4.06
18.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyberPet
SyberPet
5 Followers

This is the first time that I have tried my hand that this form of story. I hope that it is to your liking. I am hoping that this may turn into a set of stories. Please take a moment at the end of your read to cast a vote. I do know that it has been a long time since I have posted but writing is something that is never rushed and always savored.

*

It was a fairly warm January night here in Texas when I pulled my car into the new club in town. This was just the second time that I had come into Master Brew, the bondage and S&M club in town. I had come a month early on open Masters night when Master were willing to take on new pets and slaves. Since my old Master turned out to be a fake I was looking for someone new. The last time I was here there had been one Master that had caught my eye. I was hoping that he was here again and still looking for a new pet.

As I made my way into the club and put the nametag on that was handed me I looked about the room. On my tag I just put Pet Adriana. I made my way to the bar to get a drink all the while scanning the room for him. He just had to be here there was something about him the last time I saw him that just had him stuck in my mind. I got my drink and stated to slowly make my way around the room, there were Masters and Mistresses all about the bar looking over everyone that went past. I knew that I had got here a bit late and was hopping that he had not found a pet and left for a private room or for home but then I spotted him. He was in the back to one side just as I remembered him. Tall about 6 ft with melty dark brown eyes, his nametag just read Master M.

I walked over to him and greeted him, as a pet should, head bowed and standing just to his left. "Hello Master M, my name is Pet Adriana and I was hopping that you would consider me to be your pet." I could feel him looking me over. I wore a simple black top that was cut a bit low in the front to show off a bit of my cleavage and form fitting jeans with black heels.

"What makes you think that you would be a good pet for me?"

"I will do my utmost to please you Master M, to serve you as you should be served. To never question you and that what you feel I disserve when I miss-behave. I have had but only two Master, one of which is here and I am sure he would tell you I am a good pet." Keeping my head lowered till told I could look up or told to leave.

"You seem to know your place I think I will grant you a trial and if I like how you perform for me I will take you as my second pet. Do you think you could handle being the second?"

"Yes, Master M I know that I could and I thank you now for the chance to be considered for that place, I shall please you Master M."

"So that you are more comfortable with this trial we shall take this to your place is that clear pet?"

"Yes Master, if you will just allow me to lead the way for you."

Making our way out to our cars and having him follow me to my place I could hardly stand it, I was getting wet from just hearing him talk. His voice so smooth yet showing the power and control he holds, almost made my knees go week. I was glade that I had not put on any panties at this point because they would be soaked. And knowing that there was more to come and that I would please him so that I would be his pet was all I could think of.

Once we got to my place I showed him into my apartment, "Is there anything that you would like Master M, a drink, a smoke any thing at all?"

"No Pet for now I just want you to prepare yourself for this trial and then you will prepare me for the night, is that understood?"

"Yes, Master I understand." I went into the other room to get what might be needed for the night. I pulled out my collar and went back into the living room to present myself to Master. "Would you like me to undress you 1st Master or would you rather I undress for you?"

"Strip for me Pet and do it slowly so that I may view all of you."

"Yes, Master."

Moving to the stereo and turning on what ever was last played I turned and faced Master. Moving just a bit with the music I started with my top, crossing my arms in front of me and pulling up the hem to reveal my black satin bra and my collar that simply stated submissive for the Masters eyes. I could see that so far he liked what he was viewing and I just hoped that he liked what was yet to come. I saw that once he saw the collar he knew that I was not just for show that I meant what I was when I wanted to please him and to be his pet. Something in his dark brown eyes told me that as his pet I would be treasured and rewarded for good deeds. Tossing my top aside I moved my hands to my jeans and undoing the button on them and slowly lowering the zip, knowing that Master would be happy with what I was about to reveal. Slowing shimming out of my jeans to show him that I was wearing no panties. That I was neatly trimmed. Slipping out of my heels to step out of my jeans. Kicking them aside and then stepping back into my heels. Leaving me only in my bra, collar and heels.

I could see from the slight bulge in Masters pants that he was very much enjoying what I was offering to him. Turning just slightly to unhook the back of my bra and face him, letting the straps fall forward. Placing my hands up to hold the cups in place trying to give Master just a little tease. Then dropping my hand and letting the bra fall to the floor. Totally naked for Master. "I hope I am to your liking Master?"

"You are pet, you can see what you have done to Master."

Watching him lean back on the sofa and move his hands from his full bulge now, smiling to myself.

"Master would you like me to undress you or do you have something other in mind for me to do?" I could see that he liked what I was willing to do for him but that there was something that drove him as well a passion of sorts.

"Pet what I want you to do is to come and please me, you are to undress me and please me in the same manner. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Master I understand." Moving to him and kneeling before him and leaning forward, untying his shoes and pulling them off and setting them aside. Even thou I just wanted to toss them I know that he was the Master and he would not approve. Reaching just under his pant legs and removing his socks. Leaning in lower and gently kissing his ankles letting my warm breath move about his feet, slowly sliding my body up his legs and over his knees. Gliding my hands over his pants and up his thighs, moving my hands to the side of his thighs to his waist and looking up to Master to see that I am doing as he wishes and not over stepping my place. "Master, may I free you from the confines of your pants?" Looking to his eyes for the answer that I know will not be spoken aloud. Reaching for his belt, snap and zip of his pants. Hooking my fingers into both his underwear and pants and looking to his so that he could shift his hips for me to remove them.

Careful to not touch his cock yet since I had not been given permission to do so. Pulling down the pants and underwear. Folding and setting them aside along with the rest of Masters things.

"You are a careful and smart pet to not get to ahead of what I want you to do."

"Yes, Master. I know that I am must be granted access to you." Smiling and leaning into undo his shirt and glide it off his shoulders, first removing one are and then the other. Placing it with the rest of Master clothing. Looking back to him to see if yes indeed I had done what was required of me.

"Tell me pet do you like what you see before you?"

Looking over Masters body, long, and lean, his cock hard and proud. Not too long but thick and rich. Looking back to him and seeing the gleam of approval in his eyes. "Yes, Master, I do very much like what I see before me and hope that I will have the please of tasting and feeling you thru out this night. Just as I hope that you will taste and have the please of my body as well. That it will give you the please to fill the desire you seek in a pet."

Moving and taking my place before him standing tall and still so that he can gaze at me. Watching him stand and move to me, slowly moving his hand up my arm and across my chest, trying to hold still my breath catching from the zing of his touch.

"Master wants to know pet what you would like to do for your Master."

"I would very much Master love to taste and feel you, to hold you in my mouth and savior the feel of you on my lips."

"And do you think that this would please me?"

"I hope that it would please you Master, I would love to try and please you this way."

Watching Master turn and move back to the sofa and make himself comfortable.

"Come to me pet and please me."

Pacing back to him and then kneeling before him and leaning into him. Slowly moving my hands up his legs to his thighs. Then leaning over him and slowly kissing one thigh then the other. Letting my heated breath move over his skin. I can hear the sharp intakes of breath as I move closer and closer to his cock. Stopping just above his cock and breathing out. Taking in his scent and watching it twitch as I lower the last few inches and take him into my mouth. Hearing a groan of satisfaction as my mouth closes about him. Slowly lowering my mouth over him, taking him all the way in. letting him feel all of my mouth. Hot wet and inviting. I can feel his hands move to my shoulder and then feel his fingers move in my hair.

I start to move my head up and down. Letting my tongue glide over his cock tasting him and feeling the strength that he has in his body. Resting my hands on his thighs and moving them about as I take him over and over into my mouth. Tasting the saltiness of his skin. The weight of him on my lips and tongue. Moving just a bit more, taking him in a bit deeper with each stroke of my mouth. Letting his thickness stretch my mouth to fit him in. taking him so that he can feel the back of my mouth. Tasting the sweet/saltiness of his pre cum. Feeling him throb as I move my mouth and lips over him. Letting my hands roam on his legs and thighs trying to keep him guessing as to where they are going to move next. Giving him all I have with my mouth. Knowing from the sounds that he is making that I am making him happy, the pull on my hair showing me that he wants more. Moving my head a bit faster both tightening and relaxing my lips on him. Letting the pressure build as I can feel him hold his body in check. Knowing that he is close to cumming for me so that I can taste him fully. His precum getting thicker the closer he gets.

I know that he can smell how excited that I am getting I can almost feel my own wetness moving between my legs. Wanting like mad to reach down and touch myself but knowing that I can not. That is his right as my Master to do.

"I am not going to cum for you yet pet, I want to watch you please yourself for a bit before I give you what you have earned."

Lifting my head and looking into his eyes, "Yes, Master, do you want me to stop now?"

"Yes, pet I do, I want you to move to the center of the floor so that I can watch you get yourself even wetter then you are but know that you can not cum, that you have to ask me before you may, is that clear?"

"Yes, Master it is."

Moving to the center of the floor and laying so that I am open for him to see. Hoping that he likes that I am trimmed nice, neat and short. Leaning up on my elbows and moving my right hand down and over my stomach and to my pussy. Slowly opening my lips for him to see how pink and wet I am for him. Taking in a breath and smelling my own sex starting to fill the room. Slowly sliding my finger over my clit, feeling how wet and swollen that it is. Taking in a sharp breath as the sensation almost over takes me. Looking to Master and seeing how hungry he is now that he is watching me touch myself. Moving my finger in small circles over my clit, first a bit slow and then a little faster. My breathing catching here and there as I feel the sensations building inside my body. Then moving my finger lower and sliding it into my pussy. Letting Master her just how wet that I have gotten from just having him in my mouth. Moving the wetness over my clit and then slipping my finger back into me and moving it in and out as I know he would move his fingers in me. Then slipping a second finger into my dripping pussy. Letting the wetness make my pussy looks shiny and slippery. Moving now two fingers in and out of my pussy. Slow and easy to start and then increasing the speed just a bit.

Looking back to Master and watching his hand move of his cock trying to match his moves. So that when he strokes down, I slid my fingers in as if he is thrusting into me and then pulling them out when he moves his hand up to the tip of his cock. Seeing in his eyes that he likes what I am doing I try to keep his pace. Hearing just how wet that I am and smelling my own musk. Know that I am building myself up to one hell of an orgasm. Laying back for a bit and then moving my other hand to play with my nipples, pulling them and pinching them lightly. Letting out soft moans as I do that. Gently arching off the floor as I get wetter and hotter.

"Come to me pet I want you to taste me."

Quickly moving to him and taking him back into my more

Moving my head up and down, feeling how much harder he is now then he was before he watched me. Feeling his hands move back to my hair and hold me so that as I take him into my mouth he thrusts deeper into my mouth. Hearing Master grunt as I can feel that he is getting closer to cumming. Feeling him trust each time I take him in. feeling his body tighten as he hold me still and cums into my mouth. Swallowing all that I can only letting just a little bit slip out between my lips. Drinking him all in. feeling the tension leave his body as I keep him in my mouth. Moving my tongue over him to keep him hard and ready. Moving my mouth over him feeling him move to a standing position and then slowly pushing me back so that I am on the floor again looking up as him.

"Now pet lets see just how wet you have made that pussy of mine."

Watching as he lowers his body over mine feeling him press me into the floor. His body holding me in place as his hands move over my nipples pulling at them till they are hard and erect. Moaning softly, feeling his hands move over my breast teasing them. Just looking into his eyes loving the hunger they show. Keeping my eyes locked with his. Feeling his right hand drop lower over my body. Sliding over my stomach and then to my thighs. Running a light finger over them. Feeling his fingers move over my outer lips then just the very tip slipping into me. "Oh Master, mmmm."

Watching his eyes as he feels just how wet I am.

"Pet you have gotten very wet. Would you like to have Master feel more?"

"As you wish Master. I am yours to play with. My pleasure is all yours."

"This is true pet, this is true indeed."

Watching his eye as his finger slips more into me. The tip brushing over my clit, catching my breath as this touch.

"Very nice indeed pet, Master is going to enjoy you very much. Not only does your mouth feel good but so does this pussy of mine."

"Thank you Master, I only want to please you."

Feeling his finger slip in hard and fast moaning loudly and arching off the floor. "OH god Master." His fingers slipping fast over my clit. Then moving and sliding into my pussy.

"God pet your are dripping wet."

"Yes, Master just for you. This is how much you excite me."

His finger sliding in and out of me. Slow at first reaching deep into me, touching all of me. Then moving in a bit faster then slow again. Teasing me over and over again. Then slipping a second finger to join the first that is in me. Teasing me over and over again. Moaning louder trying to hold still. His two fingers fucking my wet pussy. Feeling his fingers mover a bit faster in me doing my best to just hold his gaze. Pumping in faster and faster then slowing. Moving in deep into me, his finger tips reaching and moving over my g-spot. Feeling my body building up. Holding back my orgasm.

"If you cum pet, Master will not be pleased, you need to hold it, keep it in check. I know you can do this for Master pet."

"Yes Master, I will hold it, I won't cum. Not till you tell me that I may."

Focusing on Masters face, the power he holds over me. His fingers moving in deeper with each stroke. Then his fingers slipping out of me and watching Master shifting so that he is between my legs, his hard, thick, proud cock aiming for my pussy. Feeling him slowly push into me. Easing himself into my tight wet pussy.

"Mmm pet you feel so tight and inviting. Your pussy feels almost made just for my cock."

"Thank you Master all I want is you in me filling me and making you cum."

Watching as he sinks all the way into me. Stretching out my pussy to fit in his thick cock into me. Pulling out then slamming back into me. Coming off the floor from both his power and his thrust. Feeling him pull out then push back into me. Pushing me closer and closer to cumming. Shifting his hips and the pressure as he drives into me. Feeling his cock getting harder and thicker as he moves in and out of my tight wet pussy. Feeling my own pussy tighten about him milking him as he fucks me harder and deeper. Then switching and moving slow and steady. Moaning and trying to hold my body still. But loosing as my body gets more excited. Feeling his cock starting to throb deep inside me, waking all of me. Causing my own pussy to throb about him telling him that I want him more and more.

Both of us moaning and grunting as we push each other closer and closer to cumming. His cock slipping in and out faster and harder now. Hitting my g-spot deep within me. My pussy holding and milking him with each thrust. Wanting him to fuck me harder and deeper.

"Mmm pet you are so tight and wet, I am truly going to enjoy fucking you and with your mouth as nice as it is as well, you will be my prized pet for a while."

"Yes Master as you wish Master," panting out each word as he fucks me harder.

Feeling him pause for a moment as he shifts both of us so that now I am on all 4's and he fucking my hard and deep from behind. Reaching deeper then he was a moment ago. Almost screaming as I feel his balls start to slap against my clit. "Yes please Master, please harder." Hearing him grunt louder and feel him getting even thicker now. His cock slamming in and out of my dripping pussy. I can feel my wetness running down my inner tight, wanting like mad to reach between my legs and play with my clit so that I can cum harder for him. Wanting to ask him but not wanting to cross and lines yet. Just loving the feel of his thick cock fuck me hard and deep. Arching my back and driving him in just a bit deeper.

"I want to you cum for me pet but I am not going to give you what you want. I will not give you my cum till I think that you are ready to have to, that you have earned my cum. Then and only then will I give you what you seek. Is that clear my pet?"

"Yes Master it is." Feeling him slamming into my pussy over and over pushing me closer to my orgasm. Panting and moaning trying as I might to hold off from cumming as along as I can. Wanting to show Master that I can indeed hold my orgasm in check but feeling it starting to slip away from me. Then arching my back and screaming out as my orgasm hits my body. Shaking and feeling my pussy tighten upon Masters cock, milking him form what he is worth. My own muscles moving on their own as my cum drips out of my pussy and onto Masters Cock. Making it easier for him to fuck me even harder. The scent of our sex filling my living room.

Feeling Master still for a moment as my body starts to come down and bit and then ramming his cock back into my pussy. Causing me to scream out again in shear pleasure of the feel of him. His cock now ramming in and out of my pussy trying to catch my breath and hold off another orgasm. Not wanting to cum till he tells me can. Feeling him grown even thicker, and harder. Almost as if I am being fucked by a piece of steal. I can hear him grunting louder with each thrust. His hands on my hips pulling me into his cock as he thrusts into me. Making his dick get all the way into me. Feeling one of his hands move to my ass and start rubbing my ass hole. Causing me to squirm under his hands. Moaning louder then I ever had. Knowing that this is the Master that was meant for me since I took this path.

SyberPet
SyberPet
5 Followers
12