Master M's New Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loving the feel of his body over mine, controlling me and taking position of me. Feeling his other hand leave my hip and move back to my hair and pulling it back as he fucks me harder and deeper. His other finger slowly playing with my ass and his cock drives in and out of me. Moaning louder with each of his trusts.

"I see that you like this pet, you are so wet and your pussy just want to eat me all up. I love this pet you are the best fuck that I have had in a while. You are mine is that clear, no other may claim you. You belong to me till I tell you to leave."

"Yes Master I am yours all yours and only yours. No other my have me in any way till you say other wise."

Feeling him shift again so that he is driving deeper into my pussy. This finger tip pushing into my ass and he fucks me. Feeling him on the verge of cumming deep in my pussy making me all his. Feeling one last hard thrust as his cock tightens one last time ad cums into my pussy. Shooting his seed deep into me. Marking me as his, branding me as his pet. Hearing his loud groan and his just keeps his cock shoved into my pussy as I milk him. His cock throbbing deep feeling all of him in me, my pussy wanting another release begging for another release. Then feeling him shift his hips and thrust into me again.

"Do you want to cum again pet is that what your body is tell me. That my pet wants to cum again all over her Master cock as he fucks her."

"Yes Master I do want to cum again for you."

Feeling him slam into me again his balls slapping my already over excited clit. Panting and trying to hold back from cumming. His cock slipping in fast and deep. Reaching all the way to my g-spot and deeper still. My muscles milking and wanting to cum and I try to hold it.

"You may cum now pet, but you have to cum now for me."

"Yes Master." Shifting my own body as he thrust into me once again so that his cock hits my g-spot and screaming out as my orgasm hits me. My body shaking and cumming even harder then before. My pussy clamping down on him and holding him as it milks him even more. Hearing him grunt at the feel of my pussy. My body shaking even more and then falling to the floor with him still deep in me. Feeling him pull out of me and move to my mouth.

"Very good job pet now I want you to clean my cock. Lick me clean, tasting both your cum and mine."

Shifting up and taking his hard cock back into my mouth and sucking on him. My pussy still remembering the feel of him me as I do. My muscles moving and clenching. Sucking him in over and over. Loving the taste of me on him. The feel of his hard cock back in my mouth make me wet again. Sucking him harder and harder cleaning all of him. Moving him out of my mouth and I move to his balls and lick and suck them clean. Then slipping him back into my mouth to clean him further and hoping that he will cum once more for me to drink him all in. his thickness stretching my lips as I take him in and out of my mouth over and over again. Feeling his body also close to cumming again. Looking up into Masters face and watching as he holds himself in control. Then feeling him tense and his cock throb once more as he cums in my mouth. Feeling his hands in my hair as he just starts to fuck his cum into my mouth. Drinking him all in this time and not letting any of his cum slip from my mouth. Looking back once more and seeing the pure satisfaction on his face and he knows that he has gotten a pet that it unique and that he will hold onto for a long time to cum.

12