Master of Discipline

Story Info
An ad brings results.
3.9k words
4.61
46.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

I first realised that something was wrong when I received an email. What's wrong with receiving an email message, you're wondering. This one denounced me as being a limb of Satan and told me I'd burn in hell. It was signed devout Christian.

The next one I received called me spawn of the devil and that I should rot. Signed by aggrieved Christian.

There were a few more in this vein, and I finally got a clue when some mob calling themselves the Moral Majority politely informed me that they found my ad in bad taste and they were petitioning Craig's list to have it removed.

I replied to the Moral Majority mob, explained that I didn't know what they were talking about, and could they please give me the Craigslist reference so that I could follow it up.

Strangely enough, they did, so I did.

The ad was a beauty, offering spanking instructions from Mason, the Master of Discipline. How to give spankings, how to take them and advise on the type of spanking appropriate for a given situation. The son-of-a-bitch who had set it up had set up the Craigslist replies-email so that any replies were diverted to my email box. If I found him, I'd kill him.

I added my voice to the Moral Majority and petitioned Craigslist to remove the ad, as it was a hoax, and eventually it came down. Not before I received over three hundred replies, though.

Just as a matter of curiosity, I browsed through the emails, deleting the junk as I went. Of the three hundred odd emails, about two hundred were abuse. Ninety Nine plus percent of the rest were just plain weird.

It was that one email sitting between ninety nine plus percent and one hundred percent that interested me.

Violet had written to tell me that her boyfriend wanted to spank her, and she was curious as to what it would be like but still a little too scared to actually let him do it. Would I be able to give her some advice?

What could I do? Of course I'd be willing to give her some advice. I composed a message, non-committal, but offering a helping hand. A few more messages flowed back and forth and I invited her to come around to discuss it. I also advised her that for her own safety, she should let someone know where she was going, message them when she arrived, and message them again when she left, so that they knew she was alright.

Saturday afternoon arrived, and with it came this sweet little pixie of a girl. She was about five and a half feet tall, slender, long brown hair, blue eyes, a sweet little figure, and a large smile.

One of the first things I explained to her was cost.

"Contrary to what you might have thought from the ad, I don't charge for consultation, or even for giving someone a spanking," I said. "I mean, really, if a person finds they absolutely hate being spanked, charging would be adding insult to injury, wouldn't it?"

Violet faltered a bit right then.

"Um, I haven't come to actually get spanked, you know?" she said, a small nervous quaver in her voice.

"That's OK. I understand that," I assured her. "You just want to know what it's like so you can decide if you want to let your boyfriend have a go at it."

She nodded enthusiastically.

"I'm not even sure what he means by spanking me. Your letter said that there are different types of spanking. What are they exactly?"

"Well, at one end of the scale you have the true S&M enthusiast, who's really into pain. They like lots of bruises, welts and in some cases, blood, and use a variety of instruments to achieve their ends. I am most definitely not into that sort of thing, and if your boyfriend is, I would suggest a new boyfriend is in order."

Violet looked horrified. Apparently the S&M high end hadn't even occurred to her.

"No," she said firmly. "We're not talking anything like that at all."

"Good," I said, smiling. "In that case the three broad categories you're looking at would be friendly spanking, naughty or chastising spanking, and sexual teasing spanking. Do you want a run down on each type?"

Violet nodded, looking interested. Terms such as friendly spanking were much nicer in her books than S&M.

"OK. Friendly spanking is just that. A bit of spanking play between friends that is not expected to either hurt or to lead to sex. It's supposed to tease and excite you and possibly embarrass you. The idea is that your boyfriend would just put you over his knee and deliver half a dozen or so spanks to your pretty little tush. He would not be spanking hard, but it could be loud if he's popping his hand. The embarrassment factor increases if he pulls down your panties to do it, but so does the excitement. It's not supposed to lead to sex, but the message is there that sex could well be on the agenda later that night."

"So it's not a proper spanking at all, is it?"

"Not really. As I said, it's mainly play, and it can look real and sound noisy, but it shouldn't really hurt and there'd be no red bottoms afterwards."

"What did you mean by making it noisy by popping his hand," Violet asked.

"Um, that's a bit hard to actually describe. I'd really have to show you, and I was of them impression that you don't want that, so we'd better let that go.

Now the next type of spanking..." I began, but Violet interrupted me.

"Wait a minute," she said, then hesitated.

"A friendly spanking doesn't hurt?" she asked. "Just sounds like it does?"

I nodded.

"That's right. Now, as I was saying..."

Another interruption.

"So if my boyfriend was to give me a friendly spanking, it doesn't really mean anything?"

I laughed. "I very much doubt that your boyfriend wants to give you a friendly spanking," I pointed out. "I might, because we're not headed towards sex, but I was under the impression that your boyfriend wanted the spanking as part of the sex."

Violet blushed, but looked thoughtful.

"Um," she dithered for a moment. "Ah, if you gave me a small friendly spanking, would that let me know if I liked being spanked?"

"It would give you some idea if you totally hate it, but not necessarily if you'd like a proper one. But you said you didn't want any spanking today," I reminded her.

"Well, you said a friendly spanking is not a real one, and it might give me some idea. Would you mind?" she asked hopefully.

Cornered, I agreed. I directed her over my knee, and that's when she found that things weren't quite as straightforward as she thought. She was wearing yoga pants and panties, and before she understood what I was doing she wasn't, at least as far as her bottom was concerned.

"Wait," she squealed, but too late as I popped my hand against her bottom's cheek. The curve of her bottom was just perfect for the curve of my hand, and the popping spank sounded like a thunderclap in the room.

Violet screamed and tried to bounce off my knee, but I had her neatly pinned and my hand came down and popped her other cheek, just as noisily as the first.

Then I let Violet go and she hastily jumped to her feet, hands holding her bottom and looking at me in shock, tears trembling.

Before she could speak, I did.

"All sound and fury," I told her. "Does your bottom really hurt?"

She blinked, as she suddenly realised that it didn't. She could probably feel where I'd spanked, but it was only the aftermath of being touched.

"You have a lovely bottom," I told her. "All soft curves, and it's plain those lovely curve continue all the way around. Do you think you should pull your panties up?"

Seeing the look of appreciation I was giving to her naked pussy, she blushed and very quickly hitched up her clothes.

"Now," I said, indicating she should sit. "How do you feel? Let me guess. A little embarrassed, a little excited and a little relieved. And it didn't hurt, just sounded as though it should."

She nodded, still a little flushed.

"Why did you pull down my panties?" she demanded. "I thought you'd leave then up."

"Two main reasons," I said. "First, it's hard to give a proper pop against material. Hand on skin is much better. Second, I wanted to. You've got a pretty bottom. Shall we continue?"

From the look I received, I could see that she believed the second reason was the proper one, and she was right.

"Is your boyfriend currently annoyed at you?" I asked Violet.

She shook her head, so I continued.

"Then the type of spanking he wants to give you is probably a sexual spanking," I told her, "and it's one I think you'll agree I shouldn't give you, as its main intention is to heighten your sexual awareness and excitement prior to your boyfriend having sex with you. The idea is that you would probably be completely nude while you get spanked, and while he's spanking you with one hand, his other hand would probably be playing with your breasts.

His spanks would sting, to get the blood flowing to your bottom, but you would also find a number of his spanks wouldn't be to your bottom, but would land on your pussy, encouraging your lips to swell and flower for further action. After he's satisfied that your bottom and pussy are both nicely flushed, the spanking would dwindle and a lot more fondling would be going on, culminating in sex.

Some people enjoy this type of spanking, some don't. You might like to try it with him, but if you do, set up some sort of safe word that means the spanking has to stop, now. This lets you control the situation to a certain extent."

Violet was nodding. "I'm pretty sure that that is what he wants," she said. "I'm just not sure if I want it to happen. What if he ignores the safe word?"

"Then you're in trouble and you'd be better off without him," I stated flatly. "If he's not willing to agree to a safe word and to observe it, then he just wants to spank for the sake of spanking and he's heading towards the dangerous side of things."

"Does your girlfriend have a safe word?" Violet asked.

"I'm currently between girlfriends right now," I admitted. "But if I have one who likes a little hanky spanky, then yes, she would have a safe word. I usually tell her to call out koala."

"Koala? Why koala?"

"Easy to remember, but hard to accidently drop into a necking session," I explained.

"Oh. So if you were to start giving me a sexy spanking, I could see if I liked it, and you'd stop when I say koala?"

"I would, but you'd be a bit silly to trust me on that. You'd be naked and under my control and there wouldn't be much you could do to stop me if I decided to become deaf."

Violet chewed on her lip, and I could see she was thinking. She really wanted to know what it was liked to be spanked, and the friendly pops didn't count in her book. The problem was that she didn't want to find herself having sex afterwards.

She swallowed nervously and came to a decision.

"You'll stop when I ask," she said. "You're wouldn't force me if I say no."

"Reluctantly, I'd stop," I admitted. "But if you want to try this, you'd better be damn sure you say koala early enough. It's a bit late after I'm already having sex with you."

Violet blushed again, but stood by her decision. She'd come to learn and she was damned well going to learn.

"What do I do now? Just bend over your knee again?"

I shook my head. "No. This is supposed to be a prelude to sex, you know, even if I am going to miss out. You can bend over my knee alright, but you have to be naked when you do it."

Another blush. If a flashing red light means anything, her face would have told me to stop long before I touched her.

"Do you want to undress, or would you like me to take your things off for you?"

"What difference does it make?" she asked, curious.

"Doesn't your boyfriend normally undress you?" I asked.

Violet shook her head.

"He always insists that I do it," she answered. "He says he likes to watch."

"Then he needs to learn to adapt and take turns," I told her. "Come here."

When she was standing before me, I hooked my hands over the waist of her yoga pants and drew them down, slowly. Then I took the hem of her shirt and lifted it up and over her head, leaving her standing there in bra panties and blush.

"What next?" I asked. "Top or bottom?"

Violet seemed unable to speak, but just tapped her panties, probably on the assumption that they didn't matter as I'd already seen her pussy. So I took them and slowly lowered them, taking my time dropping them down so her nervousness and excitement could build. Twiddling my finger to indicate that she should turn around, I then unhooked her bra and she let it drop down and off.

Now it was time to put her across my knee. To start with she lay there with her legs together, but I slipped my hand down between her legs, just above her knees, and pushed against each leg in turn, silently telling her to let her legs drift apart. I could hear her gulp, but she did so.

Now one hand came down smartly on the bottom while the other slipped under her and closed around her breast. Violet didn't seem sure which action to protest, with the result that she didn't protest either, and I continued. A few spanks to warm up her bottom, hard enough to sting but not hard enough to hurt, while I also played with her breast, squeezing and playing with the nipple.

Then my hand spanked lightly along her pussy, again just hard enough to sting and make her acutely conscious of what she had there.

I continued this for a while, playing with breast bottom and pussy while Violet squirmed and made funny little noises. It wasn't until I let my hand settle on her pussy and a finger somehow squeezed past her lips and into her that Violet suddenly gave up and gasped koala.

I left my hand just sitting where they were, cupping breast and pussy.

"Are you sure?" I murmured, gently squeezing both my prizes.

Violet frantically nodded her head.

"Yes," she said with a squeak. "Koala. Blinky Bill and all his cousins, too, damnit."

Sitting her up on my lap I held her while she trembled slightly.

"Blinky Bill?" I queried.

She giggled, but I could hear excitement trembling in her voice.

"He's the only koala whose name I know," she told me.

"Fair enough," I commented. "Now do you think you can handle a sexy spanking?"

"If that's what's intended, yes," she assured me.

"OK, but I'd make sure that it is what your boyfriend intends," I said. "There's a decided difference between that and a naughty or chastising spanking."

"What's the difference?" Violet wanted to know.

I wondered if she fully realised that she was still naked and sitting on my lap.

"The main difference is that the spanking concentrates mainly on your bottom and is meant to make it smart. It would probably be quite red before the spanking was over. As it's supposed to be a punishment, safe words don't apply. You have to put up with it until whoever is punishing you is satisfied that you're really sorry for whatever you did. Sex, if any, would come when the spanker is satisfied that you're repentant, and the sex would probably be a bit rough, being used to show his dominance over you."

"What do you mean, a bit rough?" asked Violet.

"I mean that the spanker would just take you, and wouldn't be worried about how you're reacting to the sex. The idea is that he will have his fun and if you miss out enjoying it, bad luck."

"That's not very fair," snapped Violet.

"No, but it's part of the punishment," I pointed out. "And you'd have no choice in the matter. By agreeing to let him spank you in that manner you're also agreeing to let him take you afterwards if he wants to.

Have you done anything to upset your boyfriend which would make him inclined to punish you?"

With a shaking head, Violet turned down the suggestion.

"No, if he wants to spank me it would be friendly or sexy," she said, "and I can handle that."

"And if he decides it's going to be a punishment? Can you handle that?"

She bit her lip again. "I don't know," she said, irritation plain in her voice.

"Then there's only one way to find out," I pointed out, "and you're in the right place to do it."

"No," Violet said. "No, no, no, no, no. Besides, I haven't done anything that requires a punishment."

"Really? What would he say if he saw you right now, sitting on my lap all excited and naked, with your nipples erect and your pussy all hot and moist?"

Violet was pointedly not looking at me, but I could see her nipples clenching a little tighter as excitement rippled through her. My hand came up to cup her breast and I could feel her trembling.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked softly.

Violet shook her head, but didn't speak.

"So I won't heed a condom, will I?"

It took a little longer this time, but then she shook her head again.

"Stand up," I told her, and she shot to her feet like a jack-in-the-box.

"You've been naughty, haven't you," I said, "coming around here and teasing me."

"I didn't mean to," Violet said, with a gulp in her voice.

I didn't say anything, and the silence seemed to stretch. Violet found herself rushing to fill it.

"Well, all right. Maybe I did, a little," she said. "I'm sorry."

"Not yet, you're not," I told her, "but you will be. Bend over."

"But if I bend over, you'll spank me," she pointed out.

I just nodded.

"And then you might try to have sex with me afterwards," she said weakly.

"No might about it," I informed her. "If you bend over I will spank you and I will have sex with you after the spanking."

If she hadn't already been naked and excited, she'd probably have headed for the door at this stage, but her nakedness, the excitement she still felt, plus just plain curiosity, tipped the scales towards me. She bent over my knee.

"You've been a bad girl haven't you," I snapped, bringing down a swift spank to her bottom.

Violet squealed, because it stung. "Yes, I'm sorry," she yelled.

"Not good enough," I told her firmly. "You need this."

This was a series of firm spanks on her bottom, leaving nice large handprints as it progressed. It didn't take long and Violet's legs had drifted apart, trying to tempt my hand away from pounding on her bottom.

Taking my cue from that, my non spanking hand closed firmly around her breast, squeezing it in time to the spanks. Violet was wriggling and squirming, but not seriously trying to get away from me, enjoying the feeling of being helpless and being punished.

Now the occasional spank was stinging her lips, and Violet was gasping and apologising, promising never to tease me again. In fact she'd never tease anyone again if I'd just accept her apology.

Finally, satisfied that her bottom had a nice even flush and that her pussy was swollen and ready, I swung Violet to her feet.

Directing her to the side of a lounge chair I eased her into a position bending over it. She was throwing nervous little glances over her shoulder at me, knowing what was coming and wondering how to protest.

Unzipping, I deliberately made as much noise as I could with the zipping sound, and Violet's head snapped to the front. At the same time, whether she knew it or not, her legs moved a little wider and her bottom lifter a little higher.

I didn't need to carry out any extra foreplay. She was ready for me and when I placed my cock against her slit it was a race to see if I ploughed into her or if she backed up onto me. Whoever won, I slammed fully into her with that first thrust, hearing her squeal with relief.

Then I was taking my pleasure. As I had explained to Violet, I was going to be concerned with my pleasure and if she wanted any, she'd have to work at it. And she did, her pussy busily thrusting itself up to meet my every thrust, matching everything I could throw at her.

For a while we took from each other, bodies coming joyfully together, the tactile sensations of flesh on lubricated flesh sending us both racing towards out individual climaxes.

Eventually we came, Violet slightly faster than me, but that was to be expected. She'd had a lot of foreplay, what with the spanking and groping. The only foreplay I'd had was the anticipation of what I was going to do to her.

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers
12