Master of Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,486 Followers

Afterwards, I sat back on the couch, drawing her to sit on my lap, cock still in her, even if only half erect.

She sat still for a moment, and then thanked me.

"I feel sure I can handle a naughty spanking if required," she said. "You've been very patient with me."

"You've been an excellent student," I assured her. "Come back anytime if you want a refresher course."

Violet smiled and rose, finally moving away from me. She quickly dressed, and all too soon she was going, then gone.

I didn't even know her last name or her address. Unless she contacted me, that was it.

A couple of weeks later there was a knock on the door. Answering it, I found a nervous young woman standing there.

"Mason?" she asked, and at my nod, she handed me an envelope.

"I'm Jenny," she said, and I nodded and opened the envelope. The letter inside had been written by Violet.

After reading it I looked at Jenny. She was young, about twenty, give or take a year, and quite pretty in that girl next door kind of way.

"Do you know why Violet has sent you here?" I asked her.

Jenny sighed and nodded.

"I got caught shoplifting and my brother is furious," she said. "He said that he didn't know how to punish me and Violet said leave it to her and he agreed. Violet explained that I had to come and see you and that you'd give me a chastisement spanking."

She looked at me, eyes sparkling, obviously anticipating what was going to happen.

"Did Violet explain what a chastisement spanking entails?" I asked.

Jenny shook her head. "She said that you'd explain the different types of spankings to me and give me samples, but that I had to have a full chastisement spanking. So, how do we go about this?"

I shrugged, and invited her in. Duty is duty, and if I had to chastise her, I had to. Life can be hard, but I try to bear up.

Ashson
Ashson
8,486 Followers
12