Master of Fire Ch. 02

Story Info
A ghost kidnaps a young half-vampire.
2.6k words
4.49
25.8k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suggababy
suggababy
73 Followers

Ember glared at the window.

She had tried to climb out of it and down the stone walls into the swirling wasteland that surrounded the castle. But when she climbed through the casement, she found herself climbing back in... Even when she jumped straight out through the window, she landed inside the room.

Demetri had left her on the floor with her face covered in cum and her own blood, and wearing only her boots. She had managed to undo the belt that had held her wrists together so that she could clean her face. Now she used the belt to hold a sheet she had wrapped around her in place.

Ember shivered as a gust of cold wind filled the room. She knelt beside the fireplace, as close as she could get to the flames without being burned. She breathed in heavily, reigning in a surge of despair that threatened to flood her eyes once more with tears.

I have to escape, or he'll do it again.

With a sudden resolve, she set her jaw and clenched her fists.

I will not give in to him again. I will escape.

+++++++

Demetri faded into Ember's room. This time, however, he chose to remain invisible.

The room was filled with the lingering emotions of his captive: sorrow, anger, despair, confusion. But Ember's spirit was pulsing with a strong energy fuelled by anger and an instinctual will to survive.

He watched her for a couple moments as she paced the room, her fiery eyes flashing restlessly and the heels of her thigh-high boots clicking on the stone floor. Then, she stopped.

"You can't hide," she snarled.

Demetri materialised behind her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her body tightly against his.

"And you can't escape," he said softly.

Ember gasped angrily and tried to free herself from the ghost's grasp. Demetri chuckled darkly and ripped the sheet off his captive. He pushed Ember away from him, continuing to grip one of her wrists. She stumbled slightly as he pulled her around to face him and she fell to her knees at his feet.

Demetri laughed and pulled Ember's face to his crotch.

Ember cried out angrily and struggled to push herself away from Demetri's groin.

"Are you hungry, halfling?" Demetri mocked, "Because I can given you something to suck."

"I'd rather starve!" Ember said through gritted teeth.

"I am not going to let you starve," Demetri said smugly.

He watched her struggle for a few moments more before he released her.

Ember fell backwards, glaring up at the ghost in disgust.

"You are disgusting!"

Demetri shook his head and knelt beside Ember. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her face towards his.

"And you are mine."

+++++++

It could have been half an hour since Demetri's last visit... Or it could have been half a day. The sky outside the window was not lit by any natural moon or sun, and Ember began to wonder if time even existed in this phantasmic realm.

She hugged another sheet around herself and walked over to the window for the hundredth time, looking to see if anything had changed. Just as with the other hundred times, nothing had: the sky (and what should have been the ground) bruised and blanched undisturbed by a soul.

But there must be other ghosts roaming this realm. There must be...

And, with this thought, Ember screamed.

Vampire screams cannot be heard by human ears, but the beings that can hear them, cannot ignore them. In the wild, bats are known to mostly communicate in high-pitched chirps and squeaks, but on occasion they have been known to emit a low, hollow peal. That is what a vampire scream sounds like: like the echoing tolls of a thousand melancholy bells. At first, there is no sense of urgency about the rippling waves of sound, but as the hollow notes echo farther and farther away, they begin to crash together and crescendo into a desperate cacophony.

Ember's haunting scream resounded out of the room and was carried away by the spectral storm... But would someone hear it?

Ember stood in the reverberations of her scream, listening for an answer while her keen eyes searched the sky. But her scream was answered by a silence and an empty horizon. So, she leaned farther out the window and opened her mouth to let loose another haunting scream.

But she didn't get the chance: Demetri's hand was suddenly over her mouth and he was wrenching her away from the window.

"You stupid bitch!" Demetri glowered, spinning Ember around so that her fiery eyes were locked with his. "There are things far more dangerous than me in this realm."

Demetri shook his head at the struggling girl and smirked as the sheet fell around her ankles.

"Though it might be nice to watch an incubus have his way with you when I'm finished."

Ember cried out angrily and tore free from the surprised ghost's grip. She was on Demetri in the same second: her fangs bared and ripping into his neck.

But her teeth did not draw blood and Demetri had overcome her after a moment's struggle. He straddled the girl and pinned her wrists above her head.

Ember let loose an animal cry and struggled beneath the ghost, bucking her hips and wrenching her wrists apart. Then, Ember began to scream again.

Demetri let go of one of Ember's wrists and clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Obviously I cannot keep you in this room," the ghost said through gritted teeth, and he held onto Ember tightly and then faded them both through the floor. Down, down they sank, melting through the castle until they reached the dungeon. Demetri remained straddling Ember as they landed, refusing to let her struggle away from him.

"No one will be able to hear you through these walls," he whispered in her ear.

Ember jerked her head away from him as far as his tight grip would allow.

"What do you want from me?!"

"I want my revenge," he said, letting his words whisper over her skin. "I'm going to whip bloody patterns across your beautiful skin. I'm going to make you scream with every lash until you can barely whisper your surrender. Then I'll fuck you. I'll fuck your pussy so damn hard that you'll beg with your last breath for me to stop."

Demetri ground his pelvis against Ember's and laughed as she struggled violently to escape from under him.

"But I won't," he said.

Ember's eyes welled with tears and she closed her eyes tightly so that she no longer had to look into the eyes of her captor.

"Oh come on," the ghost whispered mockingly, "are you going to give in to me so soon, halfling?"

Ember opened her eyes and tried to choke out a few words, but her trembling lips would not allow it.

So, Demetri kissed them.

He pressed his lips against Ember's and slid his tongue into her mouth, tasting the bittersweet tang of her despair, the subtle spice of her anger.

It took Ember a few moments to even realise what was going on. When she did realise that her captor was kissing her, she did not know how to react. She had never been kissed like this: She could taste the hunger of his anger, the heat in his passion, and the salty aftertaste of sadness.

She tried to pull away from him, but Demetri just pressed his weight harder onto the girl and refused to surrender her lips.

Ember began to get angry, she was not going to let him have her so easily. She renewed her struggle and wrenched her face away from him.

Demetri pulled away from her and smiled at the familiar spark that smouldered in her eyes.

That's better.

Demetri leaned forward to kiss her again, and faded into thin air the moment their lips touched.

Ember rolled onto her side as soon as the ghost disappeared completely and choked out a miserable sob. She held a hand to her lips and whimpered at the sight of new blood issuing from the bloody lip Demetri had given her earlier. She was overcome by the failure of the only reasonable plan for escape she had. She continued sobbing as she crawled slowly towards one of the corners of the dungeon and curled up in the damp corner, shivering with sorrow, anger, and cold.

+++++++

When Demetri reappeared in the damp dungeon he found the halfling shivering in her sleep in a corner.

Her beautiful face was stained with blood, tears and dirt, her arms were covered in bruises from Demetri's harsh hands, and her tall boots were more brown than black. But, somehow, she was still the most stunning creature the ghost had ever seen.

He crept silently towards the halfling and knelt down in front of her, taking in her trembling body. The ghost reached out to touch her quivering lips. For a moment, Demetri wanted to gently run his fingers over her raw lips. But when the halfling emitted a soft, involuntarily moan, all Demetri wanted was to take her as forcefully as he could.

The ghost slipped his fingers into the halfling's partly opened mouth and shoved them hard down her throat when her flaming eyes started open.

Ember tried to struggle away from the ghost, grabbing onto his arm and pushing him away with her booted feet. The ghost laughed at his prisoner, revelling in the humiliation burning in her eyes.

"You like it don't you?" he chuckled lustily. "Don't you? You little slut."

The ghost grabbed a fistful of her hair with his other hand, forcing his fingers further down her throat. He smiled smugly as she choked on his fingers.

"You want more, don't you?" He murmured. "These fingers aren't enough for you, are they?"

Demetri finally drew back his hand and stood up. The girl coughed and hid her face from the ghost, refusing to let him see the tears falling from her eyes.

"No," Demetri said, "let me see your face."

The halfling didn't move.

"Show me your face, bloodsucker," the ghost growled, a gale building fast in his eyes.

Once again, the halfling refused to move.

Demetri reached down and grabbed Ember's arm, wrenching her to her feet and shoving her against the wall.

He shoved his forearm against her throat and stared into her fiery eyes.

Ember's eyes narrowed and she kneed Demetri swiftly in the groin. The ghost reacted on instinct even though he couldn't feel anything. He shoved his arm harder against her throat and clutched at his groin. When he realised that he wasn't in pain, Demetri glowered at the halfling and let her go.

Ember fell to the ground, clutching at her throat and gasping for air.

"You need to learn to be more obedient," he said bitterly.

"I will never give in to you, ghost," Ember retorted.

"You already have," the ghost reminded her, a dark smile returning to his face.

Suddenly the ghost grabbed her by her hair again and threw her into the middle of the room. Ember cried out and rolled onto her back.

In seconds the ghost was straddling her neck, his knees on either side of her face.

"You've already surrendered to me, halfling," he said. "You didn't fight hard enough. You let me take you."

"I didn't let you," Ember scowled. "You made me."

Ember tried to squirm away but she couldn't move very far.

"What a beautiful sight," the ghost said, leering down at her. "Those big, glowing eyes staring up at me... There's only one thing that could make it better."

Slowly Demetri's hands wandered down to his pants and undid his zipper, pulling his dick and balls out of his boxers.

Tears started spilling from the halfling's eyes again as Demetri started to stroke his member in front of her face.

"Open your mouth, halfling," the ghost commanded lustily. "I want to see those eyes staring up at me when my cock is halfway down your throat."

The halfling glared at him, sealing her lips tightly shut in response.

"You wanna play games, halfling?" Demetri murmured. "Very well then..."

Ember couldn't struggle away from the ghost as he slapped his dick across her forehead and ran his balls up and down her face.

She just lay there, taking the abuse, feeling his dick and balls rubbing against her face. Soon the ghost was jacking off over her face, letting his balls bounce on her lips.

"Why don't you put that sharp tongue of yours to use, huh?" Demetri murmured. "Lick my balls, halfling."

The ghost let out a darkling chuckle as Ember's eyes blazed in disgust and angry.

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore.

"You will open your fucking mouth, halfling," he said lustily. "I need to feel my cock in your mouth."

With that the ghost pinched Ember's nose closed. The halfling's eyes widened slightly but she did not open her mouth to breathe. It seemed as if minutes had passed before the halfling began to show signs that she was struggling. The ghost positioned himself over her mouth, ready to thrust his dick down her throat the moment her lips parted. And that is exactly what he did.

The halfling barely had the chance to gasp in a breath of air before Demetri's massive member was pressing against the back of her throat.

The ghost let go of her nose so that she could breathe and then began to fuck her mouth.

He loved the sound she made as she choked on his cock, gagging every time it touched the back of her throat.

"God that feels good, halfling," Demetri snarled lustily. "Your mouth is as good a fuck as your pussy."

The ghost skull-fucked Ember hard and fast, and he kept fucking her mouth until he was bursting to cum.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "I'm cumming halfling. Drink it you little slut. Drink it all."

The halfling was forced to swallow the cum shooting down her throat. As soon as Demetri stood up, she rolled onto her stomach, coughing and crying.

"Enjoy your breakfast, halfling?" the ghost asked smugly as he zipped his pants up. "You'll have to work for your lunch."

He paused as he fastened his belt and pushed her over onto her back with his foot.

"I like that, actually," he smiled, toeing her with his boot. "You'll have to get me hard if you're hungry. How does that sound?"

The halfling shoved the ghost's foot away and crawled shakily into the corner.

"I'll die first, you fucking asshole," she muttered.

"I told you," he said, walking slowly towards her, "I won't let you starve."

Demetri was suddenly looming over her, rubbing at his groin.

"In fact, I'm almost ready to feed you again."

Ember tried to shrink into the cold stones behind her as the ghost knelt in front of her.

"Are you still hungry?"

"Get the fuck away from me," the halfling growled through gritted teeth.

"I get shivers when you try to fight back," Demetri whispered. "You don't want to be mine, but you are. You're all mine."

The ghost grabbed the back of Ember's neck and pulled her close to him.

"Give us a kiss."

Ember tried to struggle away but the ghost would not let her lips escape his. He enveloped her mouth in such a brutal kiss that by the time Demetri finally pulled away from the halfling, her lower lip was bleeding again.

Demetri let go of the halfling and faded through her into the dungeon walls.

Ember could feel the ghost's lust and rage as he faded through her, she could see memories of him raping her, hear her own heart beating, see the fear and anger in her own eyes.

Worst of all, she could feel how much he wanted her. Flashes of his fantasies, of rape, torture and brutal domination filled her mind.

It was too much for the halfling. Ember cried herself to sleep, huddled in the darkest corner of the dungeon.

suggababy
suggababy
73 Followers