Master of Fire Ch. 07

Story Info
A ghost kidnaps a young half-vampire.
2.4k words
4.55
20.2k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon laughed as he positioned himself behind the halfling and shoved his dick deep inside her. Ember's dead eyes stared into Demetri's for the briefest moment before she clamped them shut.

The ghost was deathly still as the demon raped the girl whose arms were around him. Ember's beautiful, broken body was pressed up against his as the demon pummelled her.

"Kiss him," the demon growled suddenly.

The halfling's blank eyes flickered open and then closed again as she began to kiss the ghost's face. Demetri's heart felt like it was breaking.

"Like that, ghost?" the demon laughed, fucking the halfling faster and deeper as he took in the misery in the ghost's eyes.

Suddenly, the demon pulled out of Ember and pulled her away from the ghost. He held her head before Demetri's groin and growled in her ear: "Unzip his pants and pull out his cock, bitch."

The halfling did as she was told, gently lifting the ghost's limp cock from his pants.

"Suck it while I fuck your ass," he commanded. "You'll get your reward in both ends, you little slut."

As Ember wrapped her raw lips around the ghost's cock, the demon shoved his dick deep into her ass, groaning in pleasure.

Demetri tried his hardest not to be aroused, but he could not keep his cock from hardening as the halfling sucked his dick.

The demon growled in ecstasy and slapped the halfling's behind, pounding her ass as hard as he could.

Demetri clamped his eyes shut as he came, his hot, white cum filling Ember's mouth.

Just as soon as her mouth was filled with Demetri's cum, the demon pulled out of her ass and spun the halfling around to face him, pushing her to her knees simultaneously. As he stroked his cock before her face, the demon commanded her to open her mouth.

"Spit the cum on the floor, slave."

Ember did as he ordered.

"Now lick it back up."

The demon smiled as she began to lick the ghost's semen off the dungeon floor.

"Turn around, halfling," he said. "Make sure the ghost can see you lapping up his cum like a dog as I fuck you."

The halfling repositioned herself and swallowed her first mouthful as the demon shoved himself inside her once again.

Demetri could not look away from the awful spectacle he was witnessing. A few weeks before, he would have made her do the same thing. He told her he would have. Now the debauchery sickened him to his stomach and filled his heart with anger and pain.

Finally, just as Ember had licked the floor clean, the demon pulled out and knelt before her face, pumping his own load on the floor in front of her.

The arch demon laughed breathlessly as she licked his cum off the floor.

"Oh this is just too cruel," he said, fixing his mocking gaze on the ghost trembling with rage.

The halfling licked the last drop of cum from the floor and then sat up on her knees. Her lifeless gaze met Demetri's and stared, unseeing, into his stormy eyes.

"You know, ghost, if she manages to last more than a week with my men, I may consider letting you have a piece of her every now and then."

Lightning flashed in Demetri's tempestuous eyes. He could not bear to see Ember at the mercy of the satanic monarch.

"Would you like to watch as they take her?" the demon asked. He snapped his fingers and the flaming binds reappeared, twisting the halfling into a contorted pose. He picked up the leash and pulled her towards Demetri. "Imagine how she'll look with a demon's dick down her throat."

Demetri snarled and again attempted to phase through the binds.

"Why do you want this girl so badly, ghost?" the demon asked, snapping his fingers again so that the gag disappeared from Demetri's mouth. He hoisted the shaking halfling to her feet by the collar. "She is not the one you came back for. I have seen enough to know that. So, why not just give her up to us? We could tear her up beyond recognition for you to dispose of as you please. We could destroy her."

The demon pulled his sword from its sheath and ran the blade down her body, and Ember clamped her eyes shut as blood began dripping from the long, thin cut so that no one would see her pain.

"No! Don't you dare fucking touch her!" Demetri roared, struggling against the ropes holding him. "Don't you lay another fucking finger on her!"

"What? Can it be?" The demon began to laugh: "Do you care about this creature? Do you love her, ghost? You want to keep her all to yourself, don't you?"

Demetri said nothing for a moment but when he caught Ember's eyes, his gaze spoke volumes. Her empty eyes stared at him, tears mixing with the blood streaming down her body.

The ghost turned his eyes towards the demon and growled: "Yes."

The demon chuckled and buried his face into Ember's neck, breathing her scent in. "Yes, what?" he asked smugly. "Tell me why you want her."

"Because I love her!" Demetri cried angrily.

Ember's eyes closed once again as she caught Demetri's stormy gaze, but tears leaked past as the demon wrenched the collar even higher so that she was almost on her tiptoes.

"What are you willing to do to get her back, ghost?" the demon purred. He lowered his head to lick at a trail of blood running across Ember's cheek. He smiled as the ghost struggled violently to escape his captors.

"I would die for her a thousand times over!" he roared. "I would kill for her! I would travel through hell and back for her!"

"But, could you let her go?"

"What?"

The demon let go of Ember's collar and she slumped to the floor. He snapped his fingers and the flaming ropes crumbled into ash, leaving the halfling trembling in pain on the floor.

"I asked you if you could let her go."

Demetri looked frantically at the semi-conscious girl and then back up to the demon.

"Yes," he finally said with conviction.

The demon smiled slightly: "If only it were up to you, but it's not that easy."

Demetri pushed against his captors to try to get to Ember's side.

This is all my fault. I have to get her out of here.

The arch demon sheathed his sword and swung a kick at the halfling. She could not help but utter a muffled scream and curl into herself.

"Stop it!" Demetri snarled. "Don't you dare do that again!"

"Why not? She's had the same treatment from you," the demon reminded him. "How come you enjoyed raping her and beating her but you don't want me to have the same satisfaction? "

Ember groaned as the demon kicked her again, and blood began to trickle from her mouth.

"No! For God's sake stop!"

"There's no God down here, ghost," the demon smiled. "You have to be your own saviour."

Something inside Ember woke up with that sentence. She opened her eyes and saw the scene before her snap into focus: All at once she saw the intense emotions pouring from Demetri's stormy eyes and felt the fire inside her reviving.

She had been asleep long enough. Now it was time to wake up.

Demetri saw the halfling's eyes open and suddenly fill with a raging fire. She flashed a slight smiled at him, her fangs dripping red with her own blood.

With speed that he had never witnessed before, the halfling was on her feet and had pulled the arch demon's sword from his belt before anyone in the room could react.

The arch demon howled and grabbed at the girl, but she ducked beneath his arms and slashed his legs from behind. The demon dropped to his knees and growled in agony. Ember walked slowly to stand in front of the wounded demon. She was an unholy sight: naked, covered in blood, bruises and sweat, and lit up from within by a furious fire.

"I have been asleep far too long," she said.

In one swift fluid motion, the halfling lifted the sword with both hands and swung at the demon's neck with a fierce growl. His head fell from his shoulders with a sickening thud and the body vanished before her. The demons guarding the chamber howled and flew at the halfling. They were barely inches from her when they each burst into green flames and disappeared.

Ember turned around slowly to stare at the ghost. The sword dragged along behind her as she limped towards him, sparks flying as the metal grated against the black stone.

"Demetri," Ember whispered slowly. "Why didn't you fade through these ropes? Why didn't you save me?"

"I couldn't," he said breathlessly, "the demon said my powers were fading."

"I don't believe you," she growled, lifting the sword to his throat.

"Please!" He gasped. "It's the truth! I tried to but I can't."

"Why?"

"I-I don't know," he said.

Ember slashed through the ropes with the sword and Demetri fell to his knees before her.

"You took so long to find me," she snarled. "Were you debating leaving me? Did you find something else to fuck?"

"No! Ember I spent all that time trying to find you," the ghost said pleadingly. "I would have gone on searching forever till I found you."

"Oh yes, because I'm yours and yours alone. Or do you actually expect me to believe that you love me?"

"But I do love you!" Demetri cried. "I love you more than anything!"

"You are a fucking liar!" the halfling stormed.

"Ember, please believe me!"

"How can I?" she asked. "You are the man who stole me, beat me, raped me, almost killed me. How can I believe a word you say?"

"I'm sorry Ember," Demetri whispered, his blue eyes entreating hers. "I tried to save you, I just don't have enough power anymore."

The halfling cocked her head and thought for a moment before asking: "If I took this sword and ran it through you, would you die?"

"I'm not sure anymore," he said. "But I wouldn't blame you if you did."

"No one would," she said with some relish as she saw a flash of fear in his eyes.

"I am so sorry, Ember," he said. "I never meant for any of this to happen."

"But it did," she said angrily, lifting the sword to his throat once again.

There was deathly silence for a moment.

"Ghost?" Ember whispered darkly. "Do you bleed?"

She pressed the tip of the sword against his throat until she felt his skin give way slightly. Demetri gasped when he realised that he could feel the pain. As Ember withdrew the sword slightly in shock, Demetri dabbed at his throat and stared at the blood on his finger tips.

"I guess that answers your question," he breathed.

Ember did not move or lower the sword, even as Demetri raised his eyes to hold her gaze.

"Ember," he said. "I wouldn't blame you if you killed me. I don't think I deserved to die the first time, but I have earned that death a thousand times over because of how I treated you. Please, please just know that I love you and I always will."

"Like you loved my mother?"

"No. I thought that was love because I had not lived long enough to know otherwise. I know now that I have never loved anyone but you," he said, his voice wavering. "And I treated you so badly."

"You raped me. You kidnapped me. You tortured me."

"And the guilt will never let me rest," he said. "Please kill me Ember, I do not know if I could live with knowing how much I have hurt you."

Ember raised the sword over her head and smiled as Demetri closed his eyes and prepared for the final blow.

But it never came.

Ember threw the sword down and fell to her knees in front of Demetri.

He opened his eyes and tears fell from them as he realised what she had done.

"Well you are going to fucking have to," she growled, hints of a smile forming at the corners of her mouth. "Now, I think I am going to faint."

The ghost barely caught her in time. He held her in his arms for a moment or two, staring incredulously at her blood-stained face. Then, with focus his spirit had not known since resurrection, he picked her up and ran through the demon castle and out into the open air.

Demetri barely had the power to fade them back into the castle, so, once they were inside, he raced up the stairs with her in his arms until he reached her room. As usual, the castle was prepared for their needs and Demetri found medicine, bandages, water and herbal tea waiting for them.

The ghost gently laid the battered halfling on the bed and tended to her wounds. Her eyes fluttered open as he gently lifted her body so that he could wrap gauze around her torso to close the gaping wound the demon had given her.

"Demetri?" She murmured, wrapping an arm around his neck as he gently wound the bandages around her.

"Yes, Ember?" He replied softly.

"Are you going to leave me?"

The ghost pulled away as he pinned the gauze in place and stared into her eyes: "Never."

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"Never again."

"Why should I believe you?" she asked, lowering herself back onto the pillows.

"Because your love saved me," he breathed, "and now I am going to let my love save you."

Ember reached up one arm to brush the silver hair from Demetri's eyes. She smiled at him and the fiery eyes he had missed so much gleamed up at him: "I don't need saving."

Demetri leaned in and kissed her as passionately as he could without hurting her. He could hardly bear to pull away from her, but when he did he could not look away from her face.

He stroked her hair as she fell asleep and then wound his legs through hers and cradled her in his arms.

She's mine... he thought to himself. And I am hers.

I am hers.