Master of My Soul Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimpered a little, remembering the pain of them, but still watched as his big hand rolled my nipple, then clamped it. My back arched up a little at it's bite. but he went to the other, doing the same. I noticed each clamp was attached to a chain hooked to the ceiling, but had no will to remark at this. He snapped his fingers, and my eyes met his. He held my gaze as he slowly tightened the clamps, never taking his eyes from mine. My body tightened, I cried out and arched up as he went on until I cried from the pain.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you want this as much as I do," was the answer. "Watch me," he commanded, and I did.

The chains were slowly tightened as I watched, pulling my breasts up by the nipples until my back was arching hard and I began to cry again. I realized I had no will to move, whatever he had put in my juice made me limp and compliant. A wide strap went over my belly and was pulled tight, bringing my back down and stretching my breasts harder. I cried out at the pain, seeing myself fastened by the clamps and pulled up. He went to stand between my spread legs and pulled me to the edge of the table. Taking a tube of lubricant, his fingers gently put some of it around my asshole, then he took something and began to press it into me. I moaned, it seemed to be getting thicker as it went in, spreading me open, then I felt a catch as it was fully inside.

He then began to rub my mound, and taking different clamps, placed one on each of my pussy lips, making me cry out again. I tried hard to arch up with this new pain, but the thick straps kept me still. More chains fastened to them and to the straps around my thighs, and I lay with my pussy pulled open, my clit exposed. He stepped back to look at me.

"Magnificent," he said, his eyes taking in what he had done.

He came to the head of the table, and clicked something that lowered my head, making it fall back over the edge. Another strap was placed across my forehead, holding it back, and I saw his cock, thick and fully hard.

"Open your mouth, sweetness," he whispered.

I slowly opened, and he brought the tip of his cock to my lips. I sucked gently on the tip of him, my tongue rolling around it. He gave me more, letting me suck as he gave shallow strokes, each time a little more went into my willing mouth. Then his hand flicked one of the clamps, and as I drew breath to cry out, the entire length slid deep down my throat. Again, I tried to move, but the straps held me. His hands grabbed the base of each breast, squeezing hard as he began to fuck my throat.

My mind screamed. I had to take sips of air between his strokes, and each one drove deep into my throat. I could feel the muscles in my neck straining as the thickness went into me, and all I could do was lie there, the pain driving me mad. I concentrated on trying to breathe, wriggling slightly as he stroked, as he tightened the clamps even more. At one point, he drove deep, his balls resting on my closed eyes as he held himself deep in me. Then he pulled out, and I gasped for air.

"One more thing," he said, walking away for a moment, "and then I'll take the plug out of you and fuck you there."

I whimpered, knowing the pain that would bring, but I was also feeling very aroused, and wondered what would come next.

"You need to be reddened a bit," he said, and a moment later I was screaming as he used a crop on me. First on my inner thighs, he brought it down hard, five strokes on each one. By now, I was beginning to fade, almost drifting, but he gave no heed. Then he came to my breasts. Each one took five hard lashes on each side, each one pulling at the clamps holding me so painfully. When he finished, he came to my head and raised it up.

"I want you to watch now," he said, and went to stand between my legs again. The crop came down directly on my clit, making me scream loud and long at the incredible sting of it. He held it up again, making me watch as once more it slapped down, and I began to moan.

"Yes, sweetness," he said softly, his voice like a caress, "you're almost there. Float for me. Just let your mind go and float away while I take you."

He reached up and pulled the chains on my nipples harder, and I drifted, moaning as the plug was pulled slowly from my ass and replaced with his thick, incredibly hard cock.

"Scream for me," he said.

I cried out as my ass stretched wide to take him. Slowly he filled me, then pulled out until my muscle caught him, and he stroked back. I screamed again, each stroke giving fresh pain as my nipples were moved each time. He grabbed the strap holding my waist and began to fuck me hard, and I knew what he meant by floating. Each stroke pressed me back, pulling the clamps as the pain of him filling me took my mind, my will. He stopped for a moment, placing something over my clit, and I screamed again as the vibrator was turned on and fastened to the clamps holding me open. Then he began again, fucking me with slow, deep strokes. "Let yourself go for me, sweetness," he ground out. I arched against the straps holding me as I screamed out my climax. My body quaked, I bucked in the bonds holding me as waves of release pulsed through me. His cock never stopped driving, he held me in a series of hard orgasms that pulled my soul from me, until finally, he ground deep and I felt the hot cum shoot deep inside me. I sobbed with the force of my climaxes, still quivering even when he pulled out of me and began removing the vibrator and clamps from my pussy. I lay quietly now, every once in a while a tremor would run through me, but I was lost, deep inside myself. The chains were taken off the clamps on my nipples, and I sighed as my breasts were allowed to fall, then screamed again as both clamps came off. He soothed me, taking off the straps one by one, caressing me, calling me 'sweetness' and 'pet', and telling me I was his now.

When he finished, he lifted me gently, and my arms came up to circle his neck. I could feel the powerful muscles in his arms as he brought me to the soft bed, and lay me down. He lay beside me and took me in his arms, bringing the covers up over us, and I knew he was right. I was his now. My body was his, as was my mind and soul. I would never leave him.

When I woke, I was in his arms. He held me close, his muscled arms enveloping me, his leg over mine. I moved, and found the chain had been replaced, it seemed he didn't trust me not to try and escape. My body had been cleansed somehow, while I didn't remember, there was some thought of a warm cloth travelling over my body.

I lay still, thinking of what he had done to me, and found myself becoming aroused. I looked up to find him awake and smiling at me.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked softly.

I nodded, his voice was so deep, a caress. He allowed me room to move a bit, but kept me close. His mouth came to mine, and my lips parted as he kissed me deeply, a lovers kiss. I felt myself begin to drift, his hand holding my head to his. When he let me up, he released me and lay back, crossed his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. I looked at him, uncertain, but saw his arousal. I stared at his hard cock, amazed that this thickness had gone into me, into my ass, and brought pleasure. Again I felt myself warming, wetness growing as I longed to touch it, to have it inside me. He lay still, and my hand reached out to grasp it, holding it before beginning to stroke lightly. My head lowered, and I took the tip in my mouth, sucking as my hand moved, taking as much as I could. God he tasted good, I thought. My eyes closed, and I worked him, my hands and mouth moving, every once in a while reaching down to cup the heaviness in his balls. I heard him sigh and moved a bit faster. His hands pulled me as I moaned, moving me over his mouth, and I felt gentle fingers spread me, then his tongue found my clit.

We licked and caressed each other for a while, until I began to moan, so close to climax. He pulled me up, then turned me so I lay on my belly.

"Hold yourself open for me," he said.

My hands reached beneath me, and a moment later he slid into my pussy, making me gasp. His strong arm circled my waist as he pulled me to my knees and stroked slowly. I pushed back, wanting him, then just as quickly, he pulled out.

"Hold yourself open for me," he said again.

It took me a moment to realize what he wanted, and I hesitated. I moaned, wanting him so badly in my pussy, not wanting the pain. It was a mistake.

He rose from the bed, pulling me with him. The cuffs on my wrists were snapped together, and again I was carried to the hook and hung there. I begged him to tell me what I had done, to let me please him, but he didn't hear a word. My nipples were clamped, not slowly and gently, but as if in anger, and the screws tightened quickly to an impossible level. I screamed as my legs were pulled wide and the cuffs on my ankles secured to side beams. There was no tenderness in his touch now, and I knew I had somehow angered him. When he was satisfied with my pain and position, he stood back and looked me in the eye.

"You must learn, sweetness." "I swear," I sobbed. "Please, tell me what I did wrong! I won't disobey you again."

"I know," he answered, and I began crying harder when he picked up a flogger.

"No, please, I beg you, don't use that on me. Please, tell me what I did wrong, please."

He stood before me, swinging the tails of it along side himself.

"Did I give a command?" he asked.

"Yes, and I did hold myself open for you," I cried.

"And the second time?"

My eyes went down, then I looked up into his eyes.

"I was going to reach down....."

"But you didn't," he finished. "Why?"

His voice was calm as I searched for words.

"The pain," I finally said. "I knew it would hurt, and I was afraid."

He nodded, then walked around me. His lips came to brush against my ear.

"I want you to now this, sweetness. Your cries, your screams, they inflame me. Each one makes me harder, and makes me want you more. When I give a command, you MUST obey immediately, not think about it. There will be much less pain, much more tenderness and love if you know this. Now you must be punished. Do you remember how many strokes?"

"Ten," I sobbed.

"For a total of how many?" he asked.

"Total?" I repeated. "I don't understand. You told me ten."

"Yes I did. You remember that, don't you? Ten strokes. On each leg, on your ass, on your back. And how many does that make?"

I gasped at his words.

"Forty? No, please! I'll die! I can't!"

He kissed my shoulder, then gently bit the flesh.

"You won't die," he said. "Far from it. But you will learn."

He stood back, and I screamed at the first bite on my thigh. Over and over he raised the flogger, until my screams were muted, my body limp, jerking at the final blows. I was sure I had been cut to ribbons, a bleeding mass of flesh. I heard the hated thing drop to the floor when he finished, then he knelt between my legs and began licking me, pulling me into a hard, pulsing orgasm. His mouth covered my pussy, and he sucked the juices from me, milking me. Again, I was lost, and when he finished, I was taken down and lay on my belly across the bed.

"Now," he told me, "hold yourself open for me."

Immediately, my hands reached down to spread myself, and he slowly pressed into my ass. I cried at the pain, but was so drained that I gave no resistance. He pushed me flat into the mattress, his legs closing mine as he lay over me and began to stroke. His hands pulled mine up and held them over my head as his body rose and fell. Taking both of my hands in one of his, he reached down with the other and began rubbing my clit, making me move under him. I lay, moaning, as he fucked me, his fingers arousing me. Each time I thought I would cum, he stopped, stroking deeply, then he'd begin again. Soon I was begging him for release, please just let me cum, and again he ignored me. My pleas, my cries, all fell on deaf ears as I was used, held tightly by him. His body rose and fell, his cock impaling me, his maddening fingers taking me close, then leaving me.

He stopped for a minute, fastening my wrists to the headboard, then pulled me to my knees. One arm went tight around my waist, and he began to fuck me hard, driving deep into my ass with each stroke. His other hand grabbed my hair, and he pulled my head back hard, then bit into my neck as he took me. I screamed, and felt him grow harder, his strokes go faster until he was ramming into me.

"Cum now," he ground out, and I began.

My entire body shook and quaked as I released. He held me tight, driving hard as I shook on him, almost vibrating with the pulsing waves that pulled at me. I found myself pushing back to meet him, as I came. His hand held my head back by the hair as he knelt back, letting me fuck myself on the hard cock, watching me move on him.

"Yes, sweetness," he crooned, "make yourself cum hard. Take it deep."

My body strained as I drove back, impaling myself, pulling forward, only to press to him again. He watched as I rode, my hair wrapped around his hand he leaned back and watched himself slide into my ass. Finally, I fell forward, drained and gasping. He released me, then lay over me and began to stroke. I moaned as he pulled my legs together again, making me tighter, but had no strength to move or protest. He fucked me slowly, forcing himself deep, until I began moaning again, then he stopped and pulled out of me. My hands were untied, and he lay back next to me.

"Ride," he commanded, and I climbed up to straddle him, his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He watched me as I began to lower myself, then shook his head. I rose quickly and moved forward, placing him to my ass, and immediately began to lower myself again. My head fell back, as I expected pain, not the pleasure I felt, and my eyes widened.

"Good girl," he said softly, his hands guiding my hips as they rose and fell. "Now pleasure me, and yourself."

I obeyed. I fucked him this time, stroking as he had done, teasing him with slowing down, keeping him close by tightening on him. He rubbed my clit, rolled my nipples between his fingers, pulled me down for a deep kiss, but all I could think of was his thick, hard cock sliding in and out of me.

"Oh, GOD!!!!!!" I finally cried, and began shuddering as I rode him hard, then felt my insides flooded as he shot his hot seed into me. My head fell as I screamed with pure pleasure, knowing I had pleased him, until I fell over him. His arms circled me, holding me close.

"Sleep, sweetness," he told me. "Sleep with me inside you, and wake when you feel me harden again.

"As you wish," I whispered, and drifted off.

He kept me there for four days. The four days I had taken off for a small holiday, he had heard me talking about it at the gym, and had taken the same days, using the weeks before to ready this room in his cabin in the woods. There were no other houses around us, my screams were heard by no one. He fed me. He bathed me. He taught me that my body was an instrument, one that he was an expert at playing, as he did things to me I had never imagined and took me to heights I had never known.

But now it was over. He took the cuffs off me, and I found myself lost without them. He gave me clothes, told me to dress, and I felt strange with them on. Then he unlocked the door and left, leaving it open. I sat and looked around the room. He was gone, I thought, as I got up. My body shivered, wanting his touch as I walked to the door. I turned to look around one last time, and saw the envelope on the floor. I picked it up, one word was written on it. My name. I frowned as I opened it, and read.......

"My sweetness,

Our time has ended. I want you to know that whatever you do, I will live with the consequences and abide by them. I take full responsibility for my actions, just know that if the opportunity was presented, I would do it all again, and again. You see, I love you. I have loved you from the first time I saw you, and while I tried to ask you out, it seemed you had no interest in me, so I took matters into my own hands. I don't blame you if you hate me, I accept that, but if there is any chance that you have feelings for me, I am in the boathouse behind the trees. I am praying that there is some spark of feeling for me inside you. I will wait until dusk. If you do not come, I will know you feel nothing. Just know that my heart is breaking to think you will leave. I love you so.

Forever either way, Mark"

I gasped. He was still here? In the boathouse, behind the trees, he wrote. I tore the clothes off, frantically looking around for the cuffs he had taken off me. The ones for my ankles were easy enough to put on, but it took me longer to replace the ones on my wrists. I grabbed a piece of rope and threaded it through the loops, pulling my wrists together, then noticed another leather piece on a table. I walked over and picked it up, realizing it was a collar, and smiled.

I went out the door, thankful that it was a warm day and there were no neighbors. Finding my way to the boathouse, I straightened my back and took a deep breath, knowing that once I knocked on the door, there was no turning back. He would expect me to stay, and rightfully so. I had no business doing this unless I meant it, I thought. Then I thought of his taking me, of how he had awakened my senses to unimaginable pain and pleasures, and knew the answer. My hands came up, and I knocked as hard as I could on the door.

At first I heard nothing, then footsteps neared. The door opened, and he was there, my body almost leaning toward him as he looked at me. I raised my eyes to meet his, and saw tears as he said nothing. I held the collar out to him, and he took it from me, then placed it gently around my neck. His hands reached out to hold my breasts, his thumbs rubbing across my nipples.

"I love you, my sweetness. My soul is filled with loving you," he whispered.

"I love you too, Mark, my Master. I give my body and soul to you of my own free will, to take pleasure from it and use as you see fit. I will deny you nothing. I am yours."

His breath caught, then his hands went to either side of my face and he held me as he kissed me deeply. I was pulled into strong arms, then lifted up and carried to the boat.

"I have so many pleasures for you to taste, my love," he said, laying me back and beginning to tie me to the mast.

My eyes closed and I smiled.

"As long as we find them together," I answered, then gave my love a long scream as he clamped my nipple tightly.

12