Master of the Midnight Sun

Story Info
She finds her submission on an Alaskan summer Solstice.
1.9k words
4.17
15.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so cold. stacia looked at the thermometer and shuddered as she pulled on her heavy boots and zipped her winter pants over her jeans. she wondered if her car would start at -55º and smiled as she thought of bouncing down the road on her frozen, "square" tires. stacia pulled the polar fleece turtle around her neck, slipped into her down coat and ran out the door to start her car. she wanted it to warm up for, at least, twenty minutes before she drove it. The engine turned over slowly and reluctantly sputtered; stacia had to keep her foot on the gas pedal until it warmed up enough to run on its own. she rested her head against the back of the seat and remembered the day she met her Master. It seemed a lifetime ago.

* * * * *

It was solstice in the "Land of the Midnight Sun" and she was out dancing. The sun was streaming down at 1:00 am and her friends were playing volleyball behind the bar; she was inside talking and dancing with the Man she had met earlier. He had walked to their table and silently handed her a highball glass with Cuervo Gold, straight up, no ice. stacia looked startled as she looked into His eyes, but her words of "no thanks" seemed to die on her lips as He looked at her. He smiled as He held out His hand and shook hers. His voice was soft, yet confident as He told her that His name was Luke and asked if she remembered Him; holding her hand, He led her to the dance floor.

They danced for several hours, taking breaks on the back steps to watch the volleyball players. It seemed they had a lot in common and stacia was amazed at how easily she could talk to Him, and how easily He could make her laugh. she made faces at her friends as they looked over at Luke and checked Him out, and when it was time to go, she told them that she would leave with Him. They looked concerned, but knew how stubborn she could be. stacia assured them that she was fine; she and Luke had met a long time ago and she was very comfortable being with Him.

Luke took her home, parked the car and held her gently. stacia felt that He was different and that she had found something new and good in her life. she rested easily against Him as they made plans to meet the next day. The next day blurred into the next and the next and the next as they spent all their free time together. They shared so many interests that usually they took long drives and talked. The first month of being together was approaching, when Luke asked stacia to drive out to His cabin with Him. she hesitated briefly and then accepted His invitation. stacia was a little nervous as they had discussed their interests in so many areas; even sexually. It was late the night that the subject had come up and they had consumed a bit of alcohol. The conversation was like a game. Luke would ask a question and stacia could either answer it or she would have to ask Him two questions. The thought of asking Him about His sex life embarrassed her. So she answered as frankly as she could, often blushing as the conversation progressed. she admitted that she loved strong men, and dreamed of being tied up, and had read about BDSM, but that she wondered how a woman could serve a man in this century.

Memories of this conversation ran through stacia's head as she packed her medium backpack. She tossed in extra jeans, her hiking boots, a couple of t-shirts and an oversized sweater; then she hesitated as she looked in her underwear drawer. Carefully, she selected panties and an extra bra. She did not want to be too provocative, but she cringed to think she might look too pure. Finally, stacia chose a dark blue satin set. The dark blue always offset her fair skin well. The morning they left she tossed her bag in the back of His pick up and they drove the three-hour drive to His small cabin by the lake.

It was beautiful. No neighbors anywhere. There were only the sound of the birds and the breeze in the trees…and the mosquitoes. Luke and stacia spent the afternoon on the boat on the lake fishing for rainbow trout; they caught a few and threw most of them back, keeping only enough for supper. It was a fun day of sun, laughter, and quiet conversation.

That evening they sat out by the lake and listened to the birds and watched the ducks. Luke turned to stacia and quietly smiled as He asked how much she trusted Him. she looked startled, but realized that she did trust Him a lot. He spoke in a calm voice of His desires; she had heard them before, but there was intensity to His voice that captured her. Hand in hand, they moved to the cabin and slipped into the cool interior.

* * * * *

The cabin was simple with open beams and sturdy wooden furniture. In the corner of the single room was a large homemade bed with four peeled and shined poles for posts. Luke turned stacia toward Him and looked down into her eyes. He asked her if the weekend could be His, so He could show her what He is and Who He is. He promised that she would be safe and they would stop anything at any time. Silently, she nodded her assent.

With steady fingers, Luke removed her clothing. He carefully pulled the t-shirt over her head and with a gentle touch, He smoothed her hair again. As He opened stacia's bra, He kissed her warm lips and then began to nibble and bite at them. He smiled internally as He felt her respond. Her body lifted towards Him and her breasts brushed against His shirt; stacia tried to wrap her arms around His neck, but He held them pinned to her sides. She kissed Him with passion and pent up longing.

Luke spoke against her lips, telling her to keep her hands at her sides, as His hands moved to her hair and held her head as He ground His mouth against hers. Stacia kept her arms straight down as she whimpered softly into His mouth. Her tongue sought His as He pushed between her lips; His body moving against her, teasing her. Pushing in and drawing back ~ grinding against her mound under her tight jeans. Stacia felt Him wrap around her and absorb all her space as He tore open her jeans and pushed them to the floor. Putting His hands on her shoulders, Luke pushed her back and stared at her body. His hands ran down her sides to her hips as His face lowered to her breasts and her hard nipples; Luke pushed her panties off as He tugged at her nipples. First one…then the other. Sucking and biting and tugging and sucking. The panties fell to the floor and His hand moved over her trimmed pussy, feeling the soft hair caress His palm. He lifted His head and stared into her eyes. He could see the desire for Him and He smiled, enjoying that she was a natural match to Him. In a soft voice, He told her that when she returned home she was to shave that hair and keep the mound smooth for Him. As it was His from that moment. Just as she was for Him.

Silently, stacia nodded. Her legs trembled and she pushed to His hand. Her eyes remained on His. Her body came alive; not from His touch, but from His Ownership. She had always known that she wanted a strong man and she had waited for such a man, but she did not know that her freedom would come the day He came to her. This she still did not understand, but there was a glimmer of recognition deep within her that she was far more than she had thought.

Luke pushed stacia to her knees and stepped back. He told her to straighten her back and spread her knees wide. In a dispassionate voice, He went on to tell her to not put her ass on her heels, but to let it sit a few inches above them and to push her breasts out. He watched her critically. Then He smiled as she raised her face to Him and lowered her eyes. It was a natural reaction to His commands and showed her acceptance of the roles they were assuming.

Luke moved close to her as He undressed. He walked around her and felt her nervousness, but admired that she remained still as He had told her to. He removed His belt and looped it and ran the leather over her spine; she struggled to remain still, but felt her back arch slightly at the gently touch. A soft gasp escaped stacia as felt Him loop the belt around her wrists and tighten it, immobilizing her hands. she flushed as she tugged lightly at her wrists and felt her body display her excitement; her nipples hardened further as a light cream stirred within her pussy and slowly flowed down to her swollen lips.

Luke moved before stacia and held his cock to her lips, rubbing it lightly over their soft plumpness. He gasped sharply as stacia slid her tongue out and touched the rounded head, then circled the rim. His dark brown eyes watched as she parted her lips and slid her mouth over the tip of His cock; her deep green eyes staring up at Him as she slowly swallowed the shaft. Luke's eyes narrowed as stacia's lips spread wide and His cock filled her mouth. she slid up and down the shaft, gulping Him deeper each time she moved downwards; her hair teased His balls. Luke gripped her head in His hands as He quickly began to thrust hard into her wet mouth; He pushed His hips hard as He slammed deeply, hearing the gagging and choking noises stacia made. His hands dropped down to her nipples and His fingers twisted and pulled at the hardened nubs. He fucked faster as stacia cried out on His cock, sending vibrations to the base of His shaft. Luke pushed stacia's head to Him and pushed deep into her throat. she struggled as He held her in place and His balls slapped her chin. With one loud groan, He pulled out of her mouth and shot His cum over her face and breasts as stacia tilted her head back and caught cum on her tongue. Luke felt His cock throb as He continued to cover her hair and body with His cream. His body shook with the pleasure He felt as He sat in a chair and looked at His girl.

stacia tried to feel embarrassed, but only felt complete as she knelt before Him. she felt His steady gaze on her and smiled. The road would be long, but the journey had begun; she spoke softly as she thanked her Master.

* * * * *

stacia felt the car warm up enough that she could return to the house; she flung open the door and strode inside. she smiled as she heard the sound of the shower and fixed her Master His first cup of coffee.