Master of the Universe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
277 Followers

"Ohhhhhh, Ohhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmyyggawwwwdd, Yessssssss!, Yesss!, YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!"

Madison thrust herself down hard on the huge pole, sliding down quickly, sucking in the giant member as Shanella face stayed plastered to her clit, tickling the tip with the tip of her tongue as she pressed her lips around the engorged nub. Madison pressed down hard, sliding the pole in, greasing the way with a few short up strokes before resuming her downward plunge.

Harry gagged again and again as the other end of the dildo banged hard against the back of his throat in time with Madison's thrusts. He saw her widely stretched cunt hole filled with the giant black cylinder, and watched it stretch wide to accommodate it. Her wet, widely spread slit grew closer as the giant pole magically disappeared inside of her. Her cunt juice was dripping all over him as her crotch came closer.

As he could only breath through his nose, the powerful aroma of her highly aroused pussy nearly overwhelmed him. It sent a shiver of lust through him despite the pain and humiliation of his position. The tips of her wiry, red pubic hair tickled his nose as her voracious cunt gobbled up the last few inches of black dildo, the white foam line now a thick band of white suds surrounding the remaining base of the black pole.

Shanella's ear rested on his nose as she followed the pussy slit down, tongue continuing to work on the engorged clit. At last, Madison hit bottom, the last half inch of the black dick disappearing into her widely stretched hole, pushing the thick, white cunt juice foam over Harry's lips and into his nostrils. It nearly cut off his only remaining source of air as the mist of her cunt juice filled his nose.

She pressed her cunt down hard on his lips and ground her hips in slow circles, making a loud "squelching" sound. Harry's visual world collapsed to the sight of her belly as she ground herself into his upthrust mouth. Shanella licked away furiously in tight little circles, pressing down with her tongue just below her clit. Madison felt it building, building, building, like a giant tidal wave about to burst forth on the shore; then...

"Ahhhhrrrrrggggggggg! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggg! Ahhhhh, Ayyeeeeiiii,

Oooooooohh, Arrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh; Oh Gooooddddddddddd YEESSSSSSSSSS!"

She howled in pleasure like a wolf baying at the moon; she spasmed in wild gyrations as the waves of pleasure completely overwhelmed her. She squeezed Harry's head like a vise between her creamy thighs and pressed herself down hard onto his mouth, lifting her feet up to let all of her weight rest on her filled cunt. Her foamy juice streamed down Harry's jaw and neck, pooling in a white, foamy puddle below both of his ears.

With Madison thrusting down as hard as she could, the dildo in Harry's mouth slid part of the way down his throat, jammed hard into the back of his throat. Madison continued to ride his face like a jockey getting the last bit of effort from her mount.

The powerful waves of pleasure spasms continued as Madison jerked her feet back to press her clit down on his nose. Thrusting down and forward, collapsing his nostrils, Madison cut off Harry's air. He struggled to free his nose from the pressure but in vain as his head was pinned tightly to the board. He could only signal his distress by tensing and flailing his legs and issuing muffled screams.

Madison noticed his distress and was turned on it by it even more as it triggered another overwhelming wave of pleasure as the head of the giant black dildo pressed against her cervix and bulged against the top of her hole bringing sweet pressure to bear on her inflamed clit.

Finally, she collapsed forward, gripping Harry's head with her thighs, legs curled up, sweaty belly pressed against his face, breasts hanging down above his head. She was breathing heavily from the exertion which was more than Harry could do. He was still flailing for air, the room growing darker as he neared blackout from the lack of oxygen.

Madison sat up slightly, lifting her belly up from his nose, letting Harry breath again. He immediately sucked in air through his now open nostrils, filling his lungs and being hit with the overwhelming aroma of her dripping cunt.

Shanella took Madison's flushed cheeks in both hands and looked down at her. Madison looked up and gave Shanella a sleepy smile. Shanella squatted down over Harry's forehead and gave Madison a long, slow, sensuous kiss, pressing her lips firmly against hers, stroking the side of her head and running her fingers through Madison's thick, wavy red hair.

Madison responded, putting her thumbs lightly on Shanella's nipples and stroking them in tight circles. "Hmmmm, that was sooooo goood Shanella. It's your turn now," she said.

End of Part 4

kelmag
kelmag
277 Followers
12