Master of the Universe Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

which remained trapped there.

Harry was beginning to think that castration was his ultimate fate. He knew it would not take much more weight on the cord to rip his balls off completely. The idea of being violently castrated, turned into a eunuch, horrified him, with the horror magnified by the knowledge that even as a eunuch, he would still be in their merciless hands. As he watched the small trickle of blood escaping from the first small tears around his nipples, he waited for the awful ripping sound of his balls being torn from his body. He hoped the blood loss would end the nightmare.

As Harry pondered his fate, My Ling slowly withdrew the now empty tube. The heavily lubricated tunnel offered little resistence as the tube glided out. Harry felt it being removed but it seemed unimportant as he waited for the horrible end.

As she withdrew the tube, she picked up a small butt plug and was waiting with it at his asshole as the last few inches of the tube came sliding out. She shoved the plug in and inflated the seal at the base, ensuring the plug stayed in place despite any attempt to expel it. Madison and Shanella exchanged a knowing look, smiled and then broke out in laughter as they looked at the stricken face of their victim.

In his preoccupation with his impending castration and possible death, Harry lost sight of Dr. Jansen. In the meantime, My Ling bent over his groin, took his bungy cord squeezed scrotum in her hand and, holding it like an ice cream cone, slowly licked his swollen, purplish balls with her flattened tongue, feeling every bump and ridge of his abused eggs as they protruded from between the metal plates of the electrode still in place.

Anticipating pain, Harry was surprised by the pleasurable feeling of her soft tongue as she licked along every protruding bump. He closed his eyes and was just beginning to enjoy it when he felt the first sharp sting on his butt followed by the sound of a loud "Crack!"

Harry had lost sight of Dr. Jansen but she had not forgotten about him. She was standing against the right side of the table near his raised ass, long, thin birch rod in hand.

"I could have given you another jolt of juice but I thought I'd lay a little pain on you the old fashioned way!" She said, smiling as she flexed the rod with her left hand.

"Crack, . . . Crack, . . . Crack!" Three blows struck home in quick succession, laying red, diagonal stripes on his fleshy, white ass cheeks.

"Need to warm you up for the next round! You were getting much too comfortable!"

"Crack, . . . Crack, . . . Crack, . . . Crack, . . . Crack!" Like a metronome, the blows fell on his cheeks, slicing them, drawing blood.

The ripping pain tore through his ass cheeks, spreading the intense burning sensation over the entire surface. He jumped a little with the first few blows, but the pain that movement inflicted on his balls and nipples reminded him to remain as still as he could.

The next five blows brought only a whimper from deep in his throat as even the slight movement caused by screaming ripped at his sore, sensitive nuts. It was all a horrible nightmare from which he could not awake. He looked up and saw Madison and Shanella laughing with each whimper, making comments about his lack of manhood. My Ling returned with a leather flogger and worked on his groin, flicking the multiple strips across his tortured cock and balls.

He didn't know how much longer he could take the pain. He hoped for a quick, merciful end to it all or at least that he would lose consciousness. Despair washed over him as he knew that he was completely at their mercy and it was abundantly clear that they had none. The realization struck home that he was going to be ripped apart, flayed, shocked, beaten and humiliated, without end. He thought this was the end, until he saw the mirror on the rear wall slide open revealing a brilliant, blinding white light.

End of Part 7

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers
12