Master of the Universe Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
276 Followers

Harry sucked in a huge slug of air through his nose and, in a reflex, struggled futilely against this bonds, knowing it was useless and would only increase the pain, but he couldn't help it.

Betty leaned forward, adding more weight to her hip thrust, sliding more of the thick, pinkish red dick head into his slowly expanding asshole. The pain was unbelievably intense as Harry felt himself being forcibly opened up, stretching his tight, resisting anal sphincter. Betty leaned forward a little more, shifting her weight further behind the penetrating shaft, sliding another few millimeters of the giant head in as his hole opened up.

Harry was grunting now, staccato-like, as the pain tore through his rectum. He didn't believe that anything that size could fit into him as he watched the double reflection in the overhead mirror and opposite wall mirror of the enormous, pink shaft pressed tightly against his straining asshole.

Harry watched his wife's shiny round ass cheeks shift up and forward as she leaned forward even more. Harry couldn't believe his own eyes as he saw the gigantic head slide forward, into his asshole, finally disappearing within. Harry was shaking uncontrollably. Sweat poured off of him as his body went into a kind of shock reaction at the enormous invasion.

Betty eased the downward pressure, holding the giant dick head into him but not pressing any of the shaft in, allowing his hole time to stretch to accommodate the huge invader.

Harry felt a pair of hands slip behind his neck and undo the straps holding the ball gag harness in place. He looked up, rolling his eyeballs all of the way up to try and see behind him. He caught a glimpse of Dr. Jansen as she bent, inserted her fingers into his mouth and pulled the ball gag free.

"I want to hear you squeal while Betty rapes your ass," Dr. Jansen whispered as she nuzzled his ear.

Harry didn't disappoint her, letting out a high pitched scream of pain.

"AaaGGggggggghhhhhhhh!" AAAAAEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii!

Betty continued her assault, pressing forward. She looked down and saw another inch slide into him as he squealed in pain. Her own juices were flowing now. The combination of the incredibly sexy sight of the giant shaft buried in his ass and the pressure on her own g-spot from the tip of the curved dildo in her own hot hole, was sending intense vibrations of pleasure through her.

She could feel the heat building deep in her womb as the pressure on the roof of her vagina stimulated not only her rough, puffy g-spot tissue, but her engorged clit as well. Harry's continued grunts, squeals and screams was suddenly cut short, reduced to a barely audible, muffled cry as Dr. Jansen shoved the thick head of the dildo she had donned with a harness into his widely stretched mouth.

"Okay honey, that's enough noise out of you. I think you should experience a little oral rape as well. Tell me honey, can you deep throat me?" Dr. Jansen started laughing as she slowly shoved more of the flexible dildo into his mouth.

Harry started to gag at the sudden intrusion, flaring his nostrils to take in as much air as he could. Betty kept the intense, steady pressure up as the huge shaft slowly slid into his quivering ass. Dr. Jansen squatted down a little more, holding the shaft of her dick with one hand, shoving more of it into his mouth, striking the back of his throat.

Harry coughed and gagged. Clear mucous ran from his nose as the sudden presence of a large object striking the back of his throat caused it to close down and triggered the nasal reaction.

Betty was completely focused on her own intense feelings of pleasure as the first stirrings of her orgasm began with small, muscular contractions deep in her womb. More of the giant dick slid into him as the speed of the invading shaft accelerated.

Betty leaned forward until her huge dick was pointed almost directly down in a "pile driver" position into his upturned ass. It was going in, disappearing, as inch after inch of the bluish white shaft was absorbed by his fleshy ass. She was resting her knees on his upturned thighs as she steadily thrust herself in.

Harry felt himself rapidly filling up as the huge shaft filled his rectum and bowel and headed for his lower colon.

Dr. Jansen flexed her knees and squatted more, shoving more of the shaft into his mouth, pushing past the barrier of his closed throat. Harry's throat was being rubbed raw from the pressure. He consciously tried to relax it.

Just as he felt himself succeed a bit, he felt the giant dick head slip past the barrier of his upper throat and shoot down the entrance to his esophagus.

"So, Harry, you didn't tell me you could deep throat a cock. You seem to have all sorts of hidden talents." She laughed as she drew her hips up a bit to slide her dick up an inch before she dropped down, shoving the remainder of the shaft down his raw throat.

"Tell me Harry, do you swallow?" she said sarcastically, smiling down at him.

Harry's eyes opened wide again as he felt the hot, viscous fluid hit the back of his throat and slide down into his belly, as Dr. Jansen squeezed and pumped the fluid filled ball sack of the ersatz cock for maximum effect.

Betty squeezed her ass cheeks together in a final, pile driver thrust that succeeded in jamming the last three inches of the huge shaft down into his helpless bowel. Harry screamed in shocked pain around the mouth filling dildo, the vibrations from his throat felt by Dr. Jansen through her own thrusting member.

Betty stopped a moment and rested, feeling Harry's sphincter desperately grip the shaft to prevent any more penetration. She looked up and smiled, enjoying the sight of Dr. Jansen's fuzzy pubic hair pressed against Harry's widely spread lips; her cock filling his mouth.

Harry mindlessly struggled to escape, like a trapped animal being skinned alive. The tightness of his bonds prevented any real movement, but the jerking of his muscles added to the involuntary shaking and quivering that already had turned him into a human vibrator.

Betty was enjoying the moment, staring down at the huge shaft buried in her darling husband's ass, remembering his savage attacks on her. She remembered the horrible, ripping pain of that first anal rape as he fucked her with no more lubricant than a little spit, her hands tied to the headboard, mouth gagged with her own nightie. The memory sparked a renewed intense hatred of him. She licked her lips and smiled as she reached out and grabbed his tightly bound balls, squeezing them like a rubber bulb. She enjoyed the muffled howl of pain.

Betty had caught her breath and was ready now to finish the assault. She began a slow, grinding circle with her hips, thrusting forward as she rotated them to open him up further. The heat built in her own groin as the tension and pressure mounted. She could feel the small contraction of her uterus that always signaled an imminent orgasm and sped up her efforts.

She wanted to cum while fucking him hard and deep so she began the process, slowly withdrawing the giant dick.

Harry felt a horrible suction deep in his gut as he felt like he was being turned inside out through his rectum. Betty had managed to withdraw about half of the heavily lubricated shaft when she suddenly shifted her weight, thrust her hips forward and rammed it home in one rapid movement.

The sudden thrust knocked the air out of Harry as a blast of air blew out of his nostrils, tickling Dr. Jansen's pubes.

The pressure on Betty's clit and G-spot was unbelievably intense. It was like drawing back the cord on a crossbow, the tension built, waiting for the trigger of sudden release.

Betty felt the thrilling, vibrating pressure all of the way down to her toes, curling them as the pleasure expanded outward from her groin. She was close, oh so close to a shattering explosion. Twice more she withdrew about half way and rammed the shaft home, each time filling herself with an almost electrical charges of pure pleasure. The third time, she withdrew almost the entire shaft, paused a moment and then rocketed the pile driving shaft down, penetrating him so swiftly and completely that Harry was too stunned to breathe.

As she struck bottom with the huge head, it was like a igniting spark in a room full of gunpowder; she felt her little trigger being pulled simultaneously in the center of her G-spot and the tip of her clit.

She was suspended in time as the massive contractions of pure pleasure froze her momentarily as the expanding white fireball engulfed her, slamming into her spine, shooting out in all directions. She felt her skin flush and contract as her cunt gripped down hard on the internal dildo pressing against the roof of her tunnel.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG! AAHHHHHHGGGGGGG! AAArrrrrrrrGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed in absolute abandon; a primal scream like nothing she had ever done before.

She squeezed her thighs together, tightening her small butt into a hard sphere as she thrust herself into him as fast and hard as she could to maximize the delicious pressure in her own tunnel. Overlapping the first wave of incredibly pleasurable contractions, a second wave hit, starting just under the tip of her clit in a searing pinpoint of pleasure before expanding out, engulfing her entire groin in a hot, melting, expanding balloon.

AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggg! AaaaaaaaHHhhhhhhhhhggggg! AAhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggg!"

The orgasms continued, one after another as she humped him hard and fast, the greased shaft a blur as it pistoned in and out of his widely spread ass cheeks. As she neared the end of her strength, she speared him in one last wild, maniacal thrust that ripped the top of his asshole as she pumped the swollen "cum" filled balls of her giant dick, sending thick streams of hot jism deeply into his bowels.

-------------------------

He heard voices, a low male voice followed by whispers. He opened his eyes but they felt sticky, as though they had been closed for a long time. He blinked to try and clear them, a soft gray gauzy blur all that was immediately visible. He blinked a few more times and then heard a distant female voice say, "I think he's coming to."

He instinctively tried to turn his head in the direction of the voice but couldn't. He looked up and saw a dim spotlight illuminating him. He looked back down and saw the tall, massive beams of his four poster bed. He was home, in his own bedroom.

He shifted his eyes back and forth to try and see what was around him but saw only darkness beyond his own bed, the dim lighting extending only a couple of feet beyond the bed's perimeter. He looked down and saw the familiar blue and white comforter that always covered his bed over him, only his arms resting on top it. Looking at his arms, he saw that he was in his own pajamas. The comforter felt cool to his palms as they rested flat on it surface. He tried to move his arms but couldn't.

Harry's mind was still fuzzy. He wasn't sure he was even awake, his senses felt dull. He heard the female voice again as it seemed to draw nearer, "He's awake."

He glanced over towards the voice and saw a figure emerge from the darkness into the dim light as she drew up to the edge of the bed, extended her arm towards him and stroked his cheek. It was Betty, dressed as she often was in a frilly white blouse and full skirt. He tried to speak but couldn't. His tongue felt heavy and swollen. He could move it slightly with effort but could not even begin to form a syllable with it. He looked up at Betty and grunted.

The table, the torture, Dr. Jansen, Madison, My Ling, Shanella, . . . it was all just a horrible nightmare. Something has happened to me but, that other stuff, that other stuff it was just a terrible nightmare, he thought.

Harry looked up at Betty with questioning eyes. Betty continued to stroke his cheek, bringing a damp cloth up to his brow to wipe the perspiration away.

"Now, Now dear, take it easy. You've been ill - a brain tumor. The doctors operated and we're hopeful, but you must rest, get your strength back."

Harry looked up at his wife and smiled, incredibly relieved to find his old Betty back by his side. He heard a male voice and looked up.

"Harry, . . . How are you feeling old boy. You gave us quite a scare."

Harry looked up and saw it was Fred Barnett, the managing partner at his law firm. Fred approached a little closer, walking from the foot of the bed around the side, standing beside Betty.

"The doctor said you'll be laid up for a while, but with physical therapy you'll improve. I just came by to see how you're doing and to reassure you that everything is fine at the office. Those two young bucks of yours, Tim and Frank, have taken over your cases and haven't missed a beat."

Harry looked up at Fred and tried to speak, managing only a mangled grunt.

"Don't try to talk, take it easy. You're in the best possible hands." Fred put his arm around Betty's shoulder and gave her a slight, affectionate squeeze as he spoke.

Harry looked up at Fred and managed a weak half smile.

"And don't you worry about money either. I know you've got plenty, but a little income doesn't hurt either. That disability insurance policy we have will pay you three million a year, tax free, as long as you're laid up and can't work, so take your time getting better. There's no rush."

Harry shifted his gaze to Betty and then back to Fred as he continued.

"I've get to get back to the office now but I know you're in great hands. Everybody at the office is praying for you. I'll stay in touch. Betty will keep me informed on how you're doing. Get well old buddy," Fred said, tapping him on the arm.

Harry watched as Fred turned and receded into the darkness, hearing the door close lightly with a barely audible "click."

Harry looked back at Betty and smiled.

"The doctor is here and wants to check you out Harry. Doctor . .?"

Harry watched as a white coated figure emerged from the darkness, sliding in right beside Betty. Harry looked up and gasped as the figure stepped into the light. It was Dr. Jansen.

"Yes Harry, it's me. Surprised? Bet you thought it was all a bad dream didn't you?"

Harry tried to speak but nothing but a few garbled moans came out.

"This little charade was for the benefit of your law partner. He'll take the word back on how sick you are and, of course, how well Betty is caring for you."

Harry looked down at his arms and then back up to Dr. Jansen with questioning eyes.

"Nothing wrong with your arms Harry, at least nothing permanently wrong. We injected you with a muscle block - you're a lot more manageable that way. It affects only your large, skeletal muscles - arms, legs, abs, back, you know, the large motor controlling muscles of your body. For your tongue, we used something different, lidocaine, a dental anaesthetic, which we augment whenever necessary. No brain tumor Harry," she laughed. "It just nicely explained your hairless condition, you know, chemotherapy, and your loss of motor control."

Harry was breathing rapidly now, as fear induced adrenalin coursed through his body.

No, No, Nooooooooo! It couldn't be! His mind screamed.

Dr. Jansen stroked his eyebrows with her thumb as she continued.

"We have the papers you signed, all of the necessary powers of attorney for Betty to take control of all of your assets. So sorry about having to hit you with an "Eight" level burst from the electrodes, but you were very stubborn."

She smiled as she spoke as though addressing a small child. Harry suddenly remembered the papers. He wouldn't sign anything and then the unbelievable pain hit. He eagerly signed the papers. He would have done anything to prevent a second experience of the ultimate in torture; direct stimulation of his brain's pain centers.

Dr. Jansen continued:

"It will take about six months to get all of your financial assets moved to offshore banks. Once that's done, well, the only use you will have after that is to remain alive so Betty can continue to collect the three million a year in disability payments. Of course, your quality of life may be a little poor." She laughed again as she spoke, glancing over at Betty as Betty joined the laughter with a high pitched giggle.

Harry was starting to hyperventilate as his fear induced breathing quickened into short, panting breaths.

"After six months, you'll be transported to my private long term care facility in the high desert. You'll be kept in this condition, paralyzed completely but with all of your senses intact. You'll be used for training purposes for my staff and," she smiled, "for our own amusement too of course."

Harry's eyes widened in horror, the prospect of continued torture, continuous and unremitting, on into the indefinite future loomed before him.

"You see, Betty's original psychiatrist, Dr. Warren, was one of my "spotters," doctors who get a generous commission for referring suitable patients to me. I specialize in helping abused women. Those with wealthy husbands help to subsidize my work with poorer patients. You are one of those wealthy husbands. Thanks for your donation," she said sarcastically.

"Of course, once Betty came under my care, I helped to understand that she was not helpless; that together we could do something about her situation. It didn't take much persuasion Harry. She was eager to do it."

Harry's eyes shifted over to look at Betty, then back to Jansen as she continued.

"I recommended regular, daily massages to help relieve her stress, and of course, recommended My Ling to be her masseuse. My Ling has been on my staff for several years and, as I'm sure you've discovered by now, is very skilled in her work. In fact, she was my chief trainer at my private desert facility. She will be returning there with you Harry."

Dr. Jansen smiled broadly as she spoke. At the mention of My Ling's name, Harry heard a rustling sound over to the right. Shifting his eyes over to the sounds, he saw a figure in a starched white nurse's uniform emerge from the darkness. It was My Ling and she wasn't smiling, her cold dark eyes bore into him.

"Meanwhile, we might as well celebrate our victory with a little party - and Harry, I think we'll make you the main course," Dr. Jansen said.

Harry was looking at Dr. Jansen as she spoke, the full horror of his situation reflected in his eyes, when he heard a loud, distinctive "Snap!" His eyes immediately shifted to the sound and he watched as My Ling adjusted the white, latex glove she had just pulled onto her right hand.

Betty pulled the comforter down past the foot of the bed. Harry looked down and saw that his lower half was completely nude, except for thick leather cuffs around his ankles and lower thighs. Dr. Jansen and My Ling leaned over towards the headboard and clipped on two snap rings in the same location Harry had used to secure Betty's legs when he bound and raped her.

My Ling pulled a large tube of Ky jelly from her uniform pocket and squeezed a generous portion of the gel into her latex covered palm. Harry was crying as he watched My Ling and then heard the "snap" of leather as Betty donned a harness. She reached into the top drawer of the night stand and pulled out the twelve inch monster she had used on him before. As she slid the giant prick into her harness she said:

"Well, at least you're not a virgin anymore."

The End . . .

kelmag
kelmag
276 Followers
12