Master of your Domain

Story Info
Elaine gangbangs Jerry, George, Kramer, Puddy, and Newman.
3.4k words
4.25
49.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ken abyss
ken abyss
166 Followers

Jerry and George were standing around Jerry's apartment after having coffee at Monk's and were waiting for Elaine and Kramer to arrive so they could go to a movie. "Where the hell is Elaine?" George had bickered. "She had just hailed a cab 15min ago she'll be here soon, relax" Jerry responded.

"I know, I know, but I don't want to miss Project 9 from Outer Space, its in 3D for god sakes" George had stated, "and where the heck is Kramer?"

Jerry shook his head in disbelief of George's neurotic state and said, "if I had a quarter for anytime anybody said 'Where's Kramer' I'd be a rich man".

As Jerry and George were in the apartment Elaine had arrived to the building to find the intercom and front door not working so the doorman had let her in. She entered the elevator and made her way to Jerry's floor and walked to his door when she paused too listen in on Jerry and George's conversation.

"So are you ahhhh, still Master of your Domain?" Jerry asked, in reference to the deal Jerry, George, Kramer and Elaine had made on who could go the longest without masturbating.

"I am King of the Castle, what about you?" George had asked. Jerry responded "Lord of the Manor".

"I tell you though, it's been rough, Elaine has been wearing these really short skirts and low cut shirts, it's been a real up hill battle," George had stated.

"You know your right, I've been noticing that too, I think she's purposely wearing sexier things to make us break" Jerry had replied.

Elaine had laughed to herself and was smiling because they were right; she had been purposely wearing sexier items in order for her to win the bet. From the sounds of it though the boys were holding their ground.

Elaine then realized that it was kind of turning her on and could feel her silk underwear beginning to get a little bit wet. She put her ear to the door in order to hear more of the conversation.

"I tell ya, I would love to sleep with Elaine, she seems like she could be a real demon in the sack" George had exclaimed.

"You have no idea George, out of all the women I have ever dated, Elaine was the defiantly the wildest and mot kinky in bed Jerry had said.

"I think it moved George claimed, "What are you talking about" Jerry asked.

"Jerry all this talk about Elaine is really turning me on" George had responded. "Yea, you're right, I'm kind of getting hard too," Jerry, stated.

Elaine had enough and decided to knock on the door, which took both George and Jerry by surprise. Jerry looked through the eyehole and saw it was Elaine and opened the door and asked, "How'd you get in without buzzing?"

Elaine smiled and said, "Your intercoms are still broken the doorman let me in". George looked at the black two piece business suit that Elaine would normally wear but this one was different from the others, it was shorter, less casual and showed off Elaine's legs which were sporting fishnet stockings.

In a nervous tone George stuttered and say "Hi, Elaine", Elaine responded "Hey Georgie Boy, what are you two up to?" Jerry and George responded saying, "Oh nothing, we were actually just talking about the bet, and seeing if we were both still Master of our Domain".

Elaine smiled and asked, "Well, are you?" Jerry replied for the both of them and said "Yes, and what about you missy?" Elaine laughed it off and said "Queen of the Castle".

Then Elaine just remembered, "Hey, I invited Puddy to the movie, he's going to meet us here, is that alright?" Elaine had asked. "Yea, that's not a problem" George had said, "As long as he gets here on time, I don't want to miss this movie"

Jerry had butted in to say. "Oh relax George, the movie isn't for another Hour and a Half" Elaine responded.

"What do you want to do till then?" Jerry asked, as he heard no responses as everyone stood around.

Elaine was getting hotter as she realized both Jerry and George were continuing to stare at her and undressing her with their eyes. Elaine then got very bold and said, " I got an idea, and lets make a bet. I bet I can give you two a striptease that will make you lose the bet".

"Really?" George said shocked by Elaine's boldness, "Oh please, you will not" Jerry said in a state of disbelief.

"I will too, why don't you two sit there on the couch, while I dance, but too throw a wrench in the works the two of you cant wear clothes either. This way there's no dispute on whether or not somebody loses the bet" Elaine stated.

George and Jerry both looked at each other and said, "OK!" and then franticly tore their clothes off and sat on the couch in front of Elaine. Elaine had obviously seen Jerry's cock before, it was an average sized dick, not the biggest she's ever seen, but it was nice and he knew how to use it.

George on the other hand was a first, she looked down at his small penis and smiled and gave a bit of a chuckle as she looked back up at George. "Hey! it looks small now but wait until it gets to its full size" George had said in defense.

Elaine laughed again and then began slowly taking off her scarf and then threw it in the corner of the apartment. She proceeded to bend over so they could look down the front of her blouse as she began unbuttoning her woman's sports coat she had gotten from the J.Pettterman Catalog and threw it on Jerry's kitchen countertop.

With her back turned to them she began swaying her hips back and forth as she undid the buttons on her blouse.

She then turned around to show her open blouse to expose her black lace bra, which supported her 32B tits. George then blurted out "Oh my God" in response to seeing Elaine in a bra, the most he had ever seen of Elaine.

Elaine took in the compliment as she smiled and then looked at George and Jerry's enlarging members as they went from flaccid to semi-hard.

Elaine propped her leg up a stool at Jerry's countertop and ran her hands from her feet up her leg to the top of her mini-skirt as she began to undo the zipper and let it drop to her feet as she kicked it aside. There Elaine stood dressed in black bra, black silk underwear with matching black Garter Belt, Fishnet stocking and High Heels.

Elaine then turned around and bent revealing she was sporting a black thong as she picked up her mini-skirt and placed it on top of the rest of her clothes.

Elaine's body looked fabulous; there wasn't an ounce of fat on her hourglass figure. She turned around to see George and Jerry had their cocks in hand as Elaine proceed to remove her bra to unleash her beautiful breasts.

"What do you think boys? I see you jerking your dicks so it looks like I win the bet, but its not money that I want" Elaine said. "What do you want then?" George and Jerry replied in unison. "Those dicks!" Elaine had said sudectively.

Elaine walked over topless to the couch and got down on her knees in between George and Jerry and began jerking them off simultaneously with her hands. Jerry sat there with a big smile as he was watching Elaine jerk off him and his best friend.

George was experiencing so much pleasure his head rolled back as he moaned and said "Ooooh Elaine, you don't know how long I've waited for something like this!"

Meanwhile... Kramer and Newman were walking up to there building when they saw Puddy waiting outside arguing with the doorman to let him in. "Hey buddy" Kramer said.

"Oh hey Kramer, can you tell this guy I know Jerry and that I'm here to meet them for the movie" Puddy replied.

"You're seeing it too? great, so are Newman and I, we should make our way up to Jerry's apartment" Kramer said as he gave the doorman the approval for Puddy as they made their way to the Elevator.

Elaine's hands began to tire so instead of giving George and Jerry hand-jobs she decide to utilize her beautiful mouth as she put it to work by wrapping her lips around Jerry's dick.

As she focused her attention on Jerry's dick, George watched on as his best friend was getting a blowjob by one of the most beautiful women he ever laid eyes on. George was so turned on by watching this he was jerking his cock vigorously.

As Elaine was reaching the base of Jerry's dick with her mouth, when she saw out of the corner of her eye that George was playing with himself. She then removed her mouth from Jerry's cock and focused her attention and mouth on George's now somewhat average sized dick.

"Ahhhhh Elaine, that feels wonderful" George said as his hands found the top of Elaine's head as she began to go up and down on George's cock.

Just then Kramer walked in to Jerry's apartment with Puddy and Newman. "Houchie Mama!" Kramer yelled as him, Puddy and Newman just realized they walked in on Elaine "servicing" George and Jerry.

George, Jerry and Elaine we're caught off guard as they jumped up. George and Jerry stood there completely naked with raging hard-ons, as Elaine stood there topless in shock. "David I can explain!" Elaine said as she struggled for an excuse.

"Well I think your going to have to....because it looks like you started without us!" Puddy remarked as he began undoing his belt and pants.

Elaine looked puzzled and then looked at Puddy who now had his pants off, "You heard me! now you got to service all of these dicks!" Puddy said.

"You heard him boys, get them clothes off!" Elaine cheered, as Newman and Kramer practically ripped their clothes off. Elaine squatted in front of Puddy and helped him remove his underwear as his 9-inch wang plopped out still flaccid. Elaine immediately stuck Puddy's dick in her mouth as her hand jerked off the base of his cock.

While Elaine was going to town; George, Jerry, Kramer and Newman stood around her jerking their dicks as she was now swallowing Puddy's wang down to the base to his balls.

She then spit out his cock and looked around to see a bunch of dicks in her face. She turned to her left to see at least a 12-inch dick in her face flapping around begging to be sucked.

She looked up to see it was Kramer and screamed "Jesus Kramer! this thing is huge!" as she immediately engulfed his schlong in her eager mouth.

She freed up one of her hands, which found its way to her now soaking wet thong as she pushed the crouch to the side and she began fondling her gash.

Elaine's focus on Kramer's dick was unrelenting as her mouth kept deepthroating his dick back and forth. Her concentration was snapped as she spit out Kramer's cock when she felt a mouth lock on to her slit.

Elaine looked down to see George laying beneath her eating out her steaming box, Elaine was so turned on she began caressing her tits and pinching her nipples aggressively.

All of a sudden Elaine was slapped in the face with a choad and heard "Oh Lainey, why don't you suck on that for a little while?"

Elaine looked up to see the bearer of the voice was Newman, Normally she would have been repulsed by Newman but she was so turned on she began inhaling his dick.

As she went up and down on Newman's cock with her mouth, she played with his balls and began tugging and pulling on them. Newman was in heaven as finally his moment of his dream woman was sucking his dick.

Elaine was beginning to feel a little weak as her body began to convulse from George's oral skills. She knew she was going to cum soon and freed up a hand to finger her clit to help quicken the process.

Elaine soon started cumming hard all over George's face as he continued to eat her out. Elaine came so hard she lost balance as Newman's cock escaped her mouth and she fell backwards only to grab Kramer and Jerry's rock hard dicks to keep her balance without falling on George.

Elaine proceeded to keep hold of Kramer and Jerry's cocks as she lifted herself up on to her feet. She looked down to see George still laying on the ground covered in her honey pot juices as he was continuing to play with himself.

Elaine stood in the middle of the circle for a while just fingering herself while the rest of the guys continued to watch her play with herself as they pleasured themselves as well.

Kramer soon took command of the situation as he bent her over to suck his cock. While she was standing hunched over sucking Kramer's monster of a schlong, Newman pulled up behind her, pushed her thong to the side and slowly slid his dick in to her slit and began building momentum.

Puddy watched as his girlfriend was bent over and was being used as a fuck doll. He got so turned on by what he was seeing he stood right next to Kramer and stuck his cock in Elaine's face as well.

Elaine alternated between sucking Kramer and Puddy's dicks and jerking them with her hands as Newman's thrusts began getting faster, deeper and harder. Elaine alternated sucking Kramer and Puddy's balls as she sucked on them and licked the bottom of their sacks.

Elaine then stuck both of Puddy's and Kramer's dicks in her eager mouth at the same time. She was amazed she was able to fit both of their humongous cocks in her mouth.

Just then Newman pulled out of her tight box and walked over to Elaine's mouth. She saw Newman's choad dripping with her cooze and then spit out Kramer and Puddy's dicks in favor for a taste of her own self off of Newman's dick.

As she cupped the back of Newman's large ass to deep throat as much of him as possible she felt another dick enter her. She continued to suck off Newman as she kept getting pumped from behind. After she felt she sucked off as much of her juices off of Newman's dick she spit out his wang and looked to see Jerry pumping her pussy with his talented dick.

Elaine returned Jerry's pumping by pushing her hips back as much as possible to fuck his cock. The entire time she kept eye contact with Jerry as he fucked her from behind.

Although it had been years since they last fucked it didn't feel like anything had changed and Elaine had missed feeling Jerry's dick deep within her walls. She then pulled herself off his dick and spun around to suck herself off of his cock.

Before she could even spit out Jerry's dick, Puddy had lifted her up in the area stuck her on his prick as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Elaine kept bucking up and down on Puddy's dick as he was returning her force with pounding out her pussy as well. Elaine soon stopped fucking Puddy so she could try and fit as much of him in her as deep as possible.

Elaine was so turned on by how much of a little slut she had become. Just then she heard "Puddy, bring her over her" as she turned around to see George sitting on the couch with Newman standing next to him.

Puddy walked over to the couch with Elaine still wrapped around him. Puddy gave her a few more thrusts within her before removing his dick from her gash and plopping her on George's lap.

As soon as she was plopped into George's lap he wasted no time in sticking his rock hard dick into her burning pussy. Elaine wrapped her legs around George's waist as he began building up momentum.

Just then she felt Newman pulling up behind her as she plugged his choad into her ass. Elaine saw fireworks as she felt her holes being filled between two big men.

George and Newman built up their pace fucking Elaine in the ass and pussy as Puddy, Kramer and Jerry stood watching and playing with their dicks. George repositioned himself to lay down on the couch with Elaine still wrapped around him as Newman laid on top of them. Elaine felt so turned on; she was getting crushed in between two fat men as they fucked the shit out of her holes.

Elaine was getting closer and closer to cumming when she felt both Newman and George tensing up. Soon enough George and Newman were blowing their loads deep inside Elaine as she was being sandwiched in between them on the couch. The feeling of their loads swimming inside of her sent Elaine over the edge as she began cumming herself.

George and Newman lay there sandwiching Elaine as they waited for their dicks to soften inside of her. Newman was the first to pull out as her pulled his now flaccid cum covered dick from Elaine's asshole. After Newman got up Elaine rolled off of George to which revealed George was all so covered in cum due in part of being on the bottom.

As soon as George got off of the couch Kramer sat on the couch next to Elaine and picked her up and sat her on his lap in reverse cowgirl style. He then proceeded to slick up his dick with ooze coming out of Elaine's asshole and cunt and then he shoved his well-lubed dick up her ass. Elaine almost jumped to the ceiling when she felt his gigantic dick go up her ass.

As Elaine rode up and down on Kramer's dick she saw Jerry move in and position himself to slid right in to her slit as matched Kramer's pace. The two of them combined was really pushing the limits of the thin membrane of skin in between her asshole and gash. This was really turning her on, as was the sensation of Kramer and Jerry's slapping and rubbing each other as they continued to fuck her.

As they continued to fuck her Puddy stood over them on the couch to position himself to slide his dick in Elaine's vacant mouth. Puddy soon found a comfortable position as he fucked her mouth while his balls were slapping against he chin.

Elaine was sucking down so much of Puddy's dick she was almost gagging. She continued choking down his dick as she pulled with his balls and slipped a finger in his asshole.

Elaine's finger in Puddy's asshole sent him over the edge as he quickened his pace and then felt his balls clench as he pulled his dick out of her throat. The next thing he knew he was blowing his load all over Elaine's face and chest.

Puddy shot off such a huge load over Elaine's face and tits that he received an applause from George and Newman who were sitting on the sidelines jerking the flaccid cum covered dicks.

Seeing Puddy blow such a massive load all over Elaine had sent Jerry and Kramer of the edge. Jerry soon shot his load deep inside Elaine as he pulled out and shot the last bit of his seed all over her stomach. As Kramer continued fucking Elaine's ass Jerry jerked his dick over Elaine's body and stuck it in her mouth as she sucked it dry.

In no time flat Kramer began feeling his balls clench up as he grasped on to her hips and brought her in deep as he unloaded his seed deep in to Elaine's ass. When Kramer finished blowing his load and gave a few more thrusts until his dick softened and slid out of Elaine's ass. As Elaine lay on the couch covered and filled with jizz she was surrounded by the guys as they jerked their dicks while she cheered "Queen of the Castle!"

ken abyss
ken abyss
166 Followers