Master...or Pet? Ch. 01

Story Info
Is he the master or the pet??
1.8k words
4.43
8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was racing with thoughts of him. He was coming to spend the entire weekend with me and I was exceptionally excited. I had the perfect evening planned out in my head although I knew that things would become more spontaneous rather than following my plans. He would be here in only a few minutes. He'd wrap his arms around me and then….well, I would see.

A smile spread across my face as I watched his car pull into the driveway. I leaned back in the bay window, hoping that the combination of the fading sun's rays and the approaching shadows would outline my curves so that he could trace my body with his eyes. He was wearing a new blue button up shirt and black jeans that drew my eyes to his amazing ass. I shivered with an electric anticipation and I could feel myself already getting wet.

He walked through the door and I noticed his eyes sweep over my outstretched form. His grin told me that he liked what he saw. I got up and walked swiftly towards him, like a tigress on the hunt for her prey. My eyes were locked on his and he managed to say, "Hey Babe…" before my lips pressed hard against his. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pressed my body against his, slipping a leg in between his to tickle and tease. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and then let his hands glide down my sides to my hips where he pulled them against him. I breathed in his scent as deeply as I could and nibbled his lower lip before breaking the kiss.

He always seemed to know what I wanted, when I wanted it. I pulled back from him and gave him my best look of seduction. A quick glance at his crotch proved that I was on the right track. Without a word, he moved towards me quickly, one arm wrapping itself around my lower back. With his other hand, he embraced the back of my head and pinned me against the wall. His tongue darted inside my mouth and toyed with my tongue. He was an amazing kisser and my body trembled with this newfound force. It intrigued me thoroughly.

He pressed his body against mine and I could feel just how hard his cock had become. His hands were wandering all over my body and I felt my pussy quivering. This was absolutely intense and I was loving it. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. He knew just what I wanted…..my secret desires. Funny, I had never imagined him as being the forceful type.

Breaking the kiss, I tilted my head towards the ceiling, exposing my neck purposely. Clearly, he understood what I wanted. I felt his teeth softly graze the tender area around my jugular. Teasing my skin with his breath, he suddenly grasped the great vein in his teeth and bit. His bite was not vicious enough to draw blood. Instead, it caused a moment of dull pain followed by an amazing amount of pleasure. My surprised gasp urged him on and he continued his vampiric game.

My arms slipped down to his shoulders and rested there a moment. Placing my hands behind his ears, I softly drifted my thumbs across his cheeks, lingering there for a short time. Panting heavily, I grasped his shoulders and gripped them tightly, my fingernails digging in each time his teeth found their mark.

Reminding me that he was really a gentle lover, he took my face in his hands, gazed into my eyes and said, "I love you." This was like a dream coming true. I wasn't quite sure what he had up his sleeve, but I knew that it would be an exciting night. No doubt, he would take his "I aim to please" to the fullest meaning.

He grasped me by the waist and held me against him. Quickly kissing my lips, he picked me up, me wrapping my legs around his waist and grinning. I tousled his hair and, choosing to try another strategy, teased him slightly by making sure that my breasts were close to his face and extremely visible. Instinctively, his eyes were glued to them, watching them bounce slightly as he carried me.

It was evident that I had prepared exceptionally for his arrival. Bright red rose petals kissed the floor and satin sheets in my bedroom. Shadows flickered and danced along the walls, inspired by the few candles that lit the room. It was so perfect. This evening was going to be night of all nights. His smile assured me that it would be everything we could have ever imagined.

Cradling me in his arms, he laid me softly on the bed and brushed my hair back from around my face. His smile was so loving and so cute. He stared deep into my eyes, his fingertips caressing my cheeks and said, "You're absolutely beautiful." I smiled up at him. He always made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, even if I looked at my worst. Reaching my chin with his left hand, he tilted my head back and traced my lips with his other hand. This was heavenly and the night had just started.

I slowly drifted his hands down my neck and breasts and slowed even more when he reached my stomach and abs. When he came to the bottom of my shirt, he slid his hands under the material and pushed it up until it gathered just under my chin. His fingertips left ghostly tingling trails down my quivering sides. I closed my eyes to take in every instant of his touch and felt my body begging for more when he suddenly stopped. Opening my eyes, he grinned down at me and gestured slowly a "come hither" motion. I moaned very softly in my throat. I couldn't get over how hot he looked and how he knew all the right things to do and say.

Leaning up to him, he slowly slid a hand up my stomach and up between my breasts while his other hand expertly unclasped my bra. Taking my hands in his, he kissed up my right arm and down the left before raising them above my head and removing my shirt and bra. He pulled me close to him and nibbled at my neck. I grinned and tilted my head back for easier access. His hands entangled themselves in my long, dark hair and ensured that my head could not move forward. I didn't know where all this new dominance was coming from but it was so thrilling.

Expecting more gentle kisses, nibbles, and licks on my neck, I gasped sharply when he dove his teeth deeply around my throat and bit down. Keeping his jaw clenched, he pulled back from me, raking his teeth over my flesh. I shivered and begged him for more with my grin and my stare. Placing his hands on my shoulders, he pushed me backwards onto the bed and attacked my neck again and again. I was in almost complete bliss.

Changing his position, he straddled himself over my hips and stared down at me. My body trembled all over. There was just something in his stare that really got me riled up. I could feel my pussy quivering in my skin-tight jeans. Glancing down, I could see that my nipples were fully erect and wanting his attentions. His eyes followed my gaze and he smiled. Without a word, he started to gently suck my nipples until they were at their fullest level of excitement. With his hands, he massaged and caressed them. I writhed under his body, enjoying his hands massaging my breasts while his lips and tongue darted from one to the other.

His hands slid down across my stomach and stopped at the top of my jeans. Keeping me in anticipation just long enough, he unbuttoned and unzipped them slowly. He was a master of making me want more.

Slipping my pants and panties off and onto the floor, he positioned himself between my legs and grinned at me. I couldn't help but moan softly at what I was sure was to come. Bending down, his tongue traced my slit slowly from bottom to top and back again. I shivered all over and slightly shifted my hips back and forth. Encouraged by my movement, he dove in with a new intensity. His tongue never missed a single spot that made me twinge with delight. I gasped slightly when I felt his tongue dart inside me. The moans in my throat were beginning to grow louder and this was just the beginning.

I couldn't hold myself back anymore. In a flash, I reached up and grabbed the collar of his shirt. Without thinking, I tore at the material and sent buttons flying in all directions. As I started slipping the material down his shoulders, he seized my hands and pinned them above my head. "What the hell do you think you're doing?," he growled. Shocked at his tone of voice I replied with "I just thought…" Cutting me off, he brought his face close to mine and said, "Well you thought wrong...and you should address me properly."

"Address you properly…what are you…"

Holding my wrists with one hand, he entwined his other in my long, dark hair and tugged it. "Don't you dare question me. Now…address me properly…pet."

I grinned when he called me "pet." "I'm so sorry, Master. I should have showed you the utmost respect. I am yours and yours alone…tell me what you want me to do."

Glaring down at me, he hissed, "Oh I plan to do just that…and you WILL do whatever it is that I wish you to do."

I felt a new sense of excitement rush over me. I'd never seen this side of him and I was enjoying every moment of it. Caught up in this thought, I didn't hear his command. It wasn't until he flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my hair hard enough to jerk my head back towards him that I realized my mistake.

His voice was eerily cool. "On all fours I said."

I raised myself up onto my knees and hands. "I'm sorry, Master….I didn't hear…"

"I don't want to hear your excuses. Perhaps now you will listen to me a little more precisely." He had positioned himself behind me and had a firm grasp on my throat and hair, tightening that grip to make his point.

I heard him unzipping his pants and I turned to watch him. Like lightning, he jerked my hair once again, snapping my neck backwards so that I couldn't see him. "Did I tell you to look? Did I?"

"No Master, you didn't. I'm sorry."

"No more mistakes. "

"Yes Master."