Master Payne

Story Info
The dawn of a sadist.
3.4k words
4.25
22.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veelo
Veelo
2 Followers

"The important thing to remember," she said passively, "Is that there is no limit to true sadism."

Her young prodigy nodded in appreciation of the wisdom he had just been handed, but was nervous to hear it. He hadn't signed on for raw torture. If he wanted that, he could very well have stayed in the army. That would have been the same garbage. And it's free.

He began to reevaluate his station, pondering possible escape routes. Simple excuses would be meaningless, unless they seemed plausible. However, if not today, then the next day, or the day after that, et cetera. Could he achieve the right state of mind by then? If not, he would have just wasted his Mistress' time and that was never a good thing.

"I chose a special specimen just for you," his Mistress said. "I know your proclivities like my own, even if you've endeavored to veil them from me. In time, you'll understand that you can't hide anything from me, nothing at all. And, in time, you will also learn not to hide your pleasures, but express them freely and openly. That's what you wanted and so that's what I'm giving you."

He wanted to correct her, tell her that he wanted little to do with this at all and that it simply seemed the lesser of two evils, but opening his mouth and defying her when she was empowered with making choices for his life sure seemed like the smart thing to do. He followed her, churning stomach and all, listening to the click of her 4-inch-heel boots and the shallow stomp of his own shoes, seeking comfort through the sound. It was the only thing he recognized here at all. Didn't help, though.

She slid a card into a small, blinking card-reader to the right of two doors that looked like the Gates of Hades. His throat wasn't dry, but he wanted to purge. He assumed she understood that, since she suddenly seemed so pleased with him. She ran polished fingernails through his hair and smiled at him.

"It's okay," she told him. "It's not wrong to feel the way you do. It's not wrong to feel anything, but it is wrong not to act upon it. Unless of course your desire is to kill someone. Then you should consider before you act, but you still ought to act."

"I should kill someone if I want to," he asked.

"Certainly not. I didn't say that. You should do something about the feeling, though."

The doors opened manually and awkwardly and they walked in together. The room was sizable, but not obscenely so. It was immaculate, gently lit, with a variety of tables covered in shackles, boxes in somewhat human shape with various holes for wrists and ankles and such, and small side tables on rollers covered in tools his brain either couldn't or didn't wish to identify at the present.

"This is my little slice of sado-masochism," his mistress explained with arms spread wide. "Whenever I'm in the mood for the rough stuff, this is where you'll find me. Since you are my protégé, this room is also a part of you, and you may come and go as you please. However!, not before it becomes a piece of you. In order to possess anything, you must first know it. I know you, ergo I possess you. You may know me someday, and on that day you may possess me, but for now I will simply give you some of what is mine.

"Almost everything in this room is designed to pain and to pleasure. I will introduce you to everything, with time. For now, we'll stick with the basics. I have a friend for you. Someone who's squirming with anticipation to meet you. I'm sure you two will make an adorable couple."

Against the wall, a woman was chained; a leather strap around her knees, spreading and suspending her legs and two shackles forcing her arms up. She was mostly naked, save a bra her breasts were spilling out of (her gorgeous, pierced nipples pointing out to him instead of down) and a tight collar. Her lips were big, her eyes were too, and her nose was a cute protusion between two slender cheeks. Her hair was dark red and uniquely styled.

His eyes were reaching out for her and his heart began to pick up the pace. She looked sheepishly at the floor, with embarrassment and flattery. A small puddle had formed just under where she was suspended. He didn't need to wonder the origin.

"I wonder if she likes you," his Mistress said. "Is she acceptable to you?"

"Absolutely."

His pants tightened.

"I can see that," she replied. "But don't go cumming in your pants. The fun hasn't even started, and this little one has been wanting a piece of you since she first heard of you. She's a big fan of mine and when she heard I was taking on an apprentice, she threw herself at me and begged for a chance at you. When I said I'd make her dreams come true, spent a week in bed just imagining what it would be like to let you have your way with her. I know, it was my bed. This poor girl has it for you something crazy. Don't disappoint her and me by creaming those nice pants of yours."

"How...," he struggled to think, to speak. She was... everything. She was all that he had wanted in one creature, bound to a wall and madly in lust with him.

"I told you," his Mistress whispered. "You can't hide anything from me."

"Now," she continued. "You're not allowed to strip just yet, so just have a seat somewhere nearby and try to relax it a little. And no touching, either. If you can't even wait for this beauty, then clearly all you'll ever have is your hand."

He was too entranced to oppose her will. He hopped up onto one of the adjacent tables, heart pounding faster than his cock was throbbing, and waited for the show to begin. His Mistress approached one of the side tables and produced a riding crop. He saw the girl on the wall shudder with horror and excitement. His Mistress approached her.

"Your very first little slave here is absolutely starving for you," his Mistress enticed. "I can feel the heat from her body standing this close. However, we have a problem. If you want dinner, you have to preheat the oven."

She quickly struck the incapacitated woman across her nipples. The speed and accuracy were to be admired. The girl shrieked in pain and panted for a moment.

"Oh, that wasn't so bad. If you're already screaming, we'll all be deaf before we're through. I will put a gag on you, if I have to."

The girl didn't speak. She just hung there, panting and steeling herself for another strike. It was delivered with a heavy *CRACK* to the top of her right breast. She screamed again but there was a sound behind it. Something like drops of rain. His cock was completely erect inside his pants, the fabric poking up to his belly button. He felt precum smearing around the head with every throb. He was in pain, but she was in more pain. He liked it. He liked it a lot.

There was another crack, another scream obscuring the sound of rain drops. He began panting as well. Panting and sweating. She was in so much pain, he could tell. She looked terrified. But there was something beyond it, something wonderful. An immense pleasure that could be unlocked no other way. It was driving him insane. Or was it just her fear? He didn't want to think about that. He still wasn't ready to acknowledge it.

He heard another thunderous crack of the riding crop and a long scream followed by a whimper. She began to weep.

"You better not cry, slut," he panted, flustered with mad lust.

"What was that," his Mistress asked. His eyes shot to meet hers, like a child who had just been discovered by its mother.

"I...," he didn't want to repeat it. He was filled with shame that he felt this way, this disrespect for another living, breathing human being. It wasn't the first time he'd disregarded someone's feelings, just the first time he'd disregarded the feelings of someone he saw as living perfection. His Mistress already knew it, though. She was enjoying his moral conflict.

"I heard what you said," she giggled. "And so did our little friend. It's very naughty to say such mean things. Look at how much you've hurt her feelings. She looks positively destroyed inside."

His Mistress grabbed her chin and forced her face towards him. His eyes met hers, so teary and full of shame and torment. His heart burst inside his chest with negative emotions that he instantly wished away. He struggled to blubber out an apology, but all that came out was sentence fragments, blissfully free of the word "Sorry". His Mistress only laughed at him.

"I knew you'd feel guilty about this," she said. "That's why I chose this one. You've been paying attention, I can see..."

She pointed the crop at his visibly erect state.

"...but you haven't REALLY been paying attention. Look at this."

She moved the crop down the body of the bound woman to her now soaking vagina. Her clitoris was deep red and visible, at at least two centimeters. She flicked it and the girl let out another wonderful scream, saliva dripping out of the side of her mouth, adjacent to her tears. Then there was the sound of rain drops and he saw the puddle underneath her dance and grow. It all suddenly became apparent to him.

"Have you ever seen a pussy so wet before? Have you ever met a girl who's so easy to pleasure? Hit her and she cums like mad. Just imagine what will happen when that throbbing cock of yours meets her dripping pussy. You'll probably drown each other in fluids."

"I want her right now," he said, demandingly.

"Oooh, he's starting to get the idea," she replied. "But not entirely. Being a Master or a Mistress isn't about how much pleasure you get, it's about all the pleasure you give to those in your command. That's not to say you can't enjoy yourself. I'm enjoying myself very much. But don't be so eager. Just don't be so greedy. She's yours after this, for everything you want. Blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs, assfucking, toys, whips, ropes, whatever you want, this little bitch will happily do for you. You can cum in her eyes, for all it matters. However, for now, this is about her as much as it's about you. When you learn that, her body is all yours. Until then, sit back and watch."

She threw the crop away and went to another table. She produced two long, thin, metal rods, sharpened to near-invisible points on either end.

"I think we've had enough whipping for now, don't you," she asked the girl, who only looked at the ground. "It's time to move on to something a little more advanced."

She showed the metal rods to him.

"When it comes to puncturing the skin," she spoke casually and collectedly. "It's important to remember where the vitals are. If you go jabbing an artery while trying to please your slave, you're going to find yourself in a world of trouble. That's why you usually have to know your slave much better before you start stabbing into his or her body with something sharp. However, this little bitch has a distinct advantage."

She pulled the clasp of the bra and let the girls tits bounce for a moment. They were so much bigger now that they weren't stuffed into a bra that was who knows how many sizes too small. But they were still so perky. Her nipples remained outward, instead of sagging down. His mistress grabbed one of her enormous tits and squeezed, issuing out another shriek and another wet orgasm.

"Oh, be quiet," she said and then continued. "These. Breasts are marvelous, really. Do anything to them you like, they still pop back into shape. They're all fat, save for just behind the nipple, so there's no concern of damaging her lovely lovebags. This little slut does have pretty big nipples, but she also has huge tits, too, so we needn't worry."

He felt cum rising from his testicles. If she was about to do what he thought she was about to do, there would be no stopping it. He would cum, right then and there, stimulation or no.

"Mistress," he pleaded. "I can't contain myself any longer. Please, give me a moment to..."

The girl began screaming again as his Mistress pushed the first metal rod in through the fat of her massive tits, through the side and just above the nipple. She twisted it slowly, as if rolling a cigarette. It slid deeper and deeper into the fat of her huge breast, until it protruded out through the central cleveage. His Mistress kept pushing, right through the fat of both of her massive, lovely tits, until both points were visible on either side. There was absolutely no blood on it, whatsoever. She wasn't bleeding, either. But he was certain she wasn't comfortable.

"Wasn't that nice," his Mistress taunted. "Now for the second one."

She pushed it through from the breast this time, three inches below the first so that they surround, presumably, the nerves that connected to her nipples. She screamed this time as well, but throughout never moved or thrashed anything but her head, either because she couldn't or because she was that obedient. The point exited out of her opposite breast and now there were two shiny, blood-free metal bars through her already gorgeous tits.

He reached down to feel the warmth of cum soaking through his pants, but felt nothing except the head of his cock through the cloth and a slight bit of dampness from the precum.

"She's so responsive, isn't she," his Mistress asked. He couldn't respond.

"Good gracious, I think he's discovered a part of himself he hitherto didn't want to admit. It's okay to feel this way. It's not like you can change your inclinations at will. Accept yourself."

"How," he asked. He was burning alive inside his clothes.

"Start by showing us how hard you really are," she commanded. He did. His pants were off in a flash and his erection was clear as day, the head engorged and almost purple and the shaft hard enough to hammer nails.

"I knew this was you," she said. "This is you all the way."

"I want that slut," he said with deep urgency.

"Show me," she challenged. He needed no more incentive than that. He charged one of the side tables and examined it. There were a set of small weights on hooks. The perfect place to start. He snatched them up and approached her. He pulled the piercing on her nipple outwards until her breast strained. She closed her eyes, which welled with tears, and gritted her teeth. He placed the hook through the loop of the ring and let go. The weight as it fell caused her to cum again. He followed suit with the opposite breast, receiving a louder scream. She began crying again.

His Mistress watched, incredibly pleased and growing damp herself. She took his place nearby and grabbed a ribbed vibrator off one of the small tables. She spread her legs, watching him work on her, and inserted the toy into herself, turning it to a low hum so as not to bother them. She doubted he'd notice anyway, but it was just polite.

He grabbed either side of the bar through her tits and pulled up. She screamed her loudest as he fondled her nipples, sucking and chewing on them hard. Her tits were bigger than his head and he couldn't fit all of her nipple his mouth, but he managed enough. She was spasming every few seconds, cumming again and again and again. He was ready to fuck her for days, but would have been shocked if he lasted more than 5 minutes, with how ready he was. He teetered on the edge of orgasm, biting on her nipples and listening to her cum until he heard his mistress again.

"You've proven that she's yours," his mistress said in a shaky voice. She was close to orgasm as well, but knew to contain it for as long as possible. It would be better that way. "Do whatever to her you want now."

"I am!" he growled. He removed her shackles and pulled her down, nearly drowning in her cleveage. When she was at last on her feet, he pulled her across the room. He had seen it when they came in and only prayed it was really there and not just some figment of his imagination. Sure enough, it was.

A flat, wooden table with inescapable arm and ankle bands spread well apart from each other. It was better than he imagined. He grabbed a ballgag off another nearby table, and forced it into her mouth, which she was incredibly responsive to. Then he pushed her onto the table. She crawled into position, but he only restrained her arms. Off the same nearby table, he found a tube of jelly. He quickly squeezed some onto his cock and suddenly felt his Mistress' hand smoothing out the lubrication with her wonderfully soft hand.

"You want her, don't you," she asked. "More than anything else in this world right now."

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

"How you feel about her is how I feel about you," she said, her voice like silk, smoothing the jelly so sensuously along the length of his penis, he almost came into her hand. "Take her as hard as I took you, but misuse her. She wants that more than anything; to be manhandled. Abuse her, disrespect her, fuck her without asking. She needs that and your her master now."

They kissed, and he found more passion in that moment than he had ever known, may have ever known in a lifetime. He loved his Mistress and his new-found slave and he knew what they both wanted of him. And he would deliver, oh how he would deliver. Again and again.

"Now get on that table and fuck that slut's ass."

He crawled over his slave, his throbbing cock just inches above her still dripping vagina. He pulled her ankles over his shoulders and without a second's hesitation, pushed inside and pumped hard. She was squirming, but she was gushing, absolutely gushing. She came on his chest with each thrust until he was soaking from her pussy, but he didn't last very long. A few minutes of pushing in and out of her tight asshole was enough to make him burst. He pushed himself all the way in with the last thrust, threw his head back, and yelled like a war god as he shot one load after another into her ass.

Cum oozed out as he removed his cock. The girl was a blubbering mess, drained of all energies, but still somehow dignified in spite of all the tortures. She had been shamed, maybe she had wanted nothing to do with this at all, but her spirit was still strong. She could last this way forever, whether or not she enjoyed it and in his mind that was okay.

His Mistress had managed a cool six orgasms before the final climax. They were all exhausted, yet they were all fulfilled, and they had all become one in an instant of maniac pleasure that would leave impressions on their souls that could not be erased.

"You...," the girl spoke at last, her voice deep and feminine. "You're my master now."

"That's right," he replied, still panting. "And now you need a good name."

He looked to his Mistress. She was the most collected of them all, but she was quite uncollected. Still, in spite of it all, she just shrugged at him in her casual style and said "It's really up to you."

He thought for just a moment longer, then instantly knew what it would be.

"I'm going to call you Rain."

"Yes, my Master," Rain said.

"And what about me, Mistress," he asked. "You still haven't given me a name."

"I figured you liked your own, but if you would like me to name you, I will name you Payne."

"Payne and Rain," he said, thoughtfully. "How sweet."

*

The end, for now

Veelo
Veelo
2 Followers