Master PC - Aaron's Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling my hand outward and down, I slowly pulled her panties down her legs.

With my face inches from her beautiful, trimmed pussy, I slowly leaned in as her panties fell past her knees and gave her inner thigh a light kiss.

With her panties now on the floor, I slowly stood up, giving every few inches of her body a light peck as I rose.

Standing inches in front of her, my hands slowly reached for her shoulders. As her body still stood as still as a statue, I turned her around and gave her shoulders a good rub.

"You can relax a bit sweetie..." I whispered into her ear as I gradually massaged her shoulders. Taking a quick moment, I pulled my shift off and pressed my warm chest against her back as I continued my sensual massage.

God was her skin soft.

As my hands worked her shoulders, her body slowly loosed up from its stiff state.

"That's more like it sweetie," I said as my bulge grew within my shorts, pressing up against her ass.

As my left hand continued to rub her shoulder, my right slowly slid along her soft skin over her shoulder towards her breast. My fingers slowly glided over her mound, cupping her tit in my palm as my fingers slowly caressed her breast.

"Ohh," she moaned softly as her nipple engorged, hardening under my hand.

"God...," I whispered into her ear as I grasped her tits tighter, "I can't wait to fuck you stilly."

"Ohhhh!" she squealed as her hands reached up and grabbed my wrists.

"I... I... Still don't know about this." She said as her voice trembled. "What, what do you want me to do."

"For starters," I said as I release my grip on her tits, "I need to get these damn shorts off. How about you pull them down for me?"

"O.. Okay..." She stammered as she turned around and slowly kneeled in front of me.

With her face inches from my crotch, her hands slowly attached to the front of my waistband. As she slowly pulled down my shorts, my cock slowly revealed itself inch by inch as it pressed against the waistband.

Her eyes were glued to my cock. As the entire shaft was finally revealed, she kept in head tucked inside as she looked up at me.

"Oh... My... Good." She said, eyes still fixated on the shaft.

"Bigger than your boyfriends?" I laughed.

"Its's w-way bigger..." she stuttered as her face glared a trifecta of uncertainty, fear, and disbelief.

"It's a real man's cock sweetie..." I said. "Don't be afraid of it. Trust me, you'll enjoy it."

As she finished pulling my shorts down, my cock sprang up, giving her a slap in the chin.

"You can reach for it sweetie,' I said, "Go ahead and give it a taste."

As her petite hands made their way to my cock, her hands were trembling.

As her warm hands slowly grasped the shaft of my cock, she was unable to wrap her hand around it.

"It's so warm..." she said grasped the loose skin around my cock.

"Give it a taste sweetie," I said as I leaned slightly back and watched her.

With her lips slowly approached the head of my cock, her eyes shut as her mouth widened. As her warm lips met the head of my cock, her tongue slowly started to swirl around the tip of my cock.

"Open your eyes, Kat," I said to her as my hand grasped the back of her head. "I want you to look up at me."

Her eyes slowly blinked open as her gaze moved up, locking with mine.

"That's it, sweetie... " I said as I watched her try and move her tongue around my shaft. I could tell she didn't have much experience. "Open up a bit further, just let it in..."

As my hands moved from the back of her head to now grasping her pigtails, I slowly pushed her further onto my cock.

To make things a bit easier, I left my cock about 80% erect, giving it enough flexibility to enter her mouth.

As her lips slowly slid down my shaft, her tongue followed, moving down the base of my cock.

Pushing further, her eyes started to bulge as they glistened.

With only about 3 inches of my cock buried inside her mouth, I gave her pigtails another pull, pushing my cock another couple inches in.

As a few tears started to form, she started choking on my cock. In need of air, her hands shot up and grasped my thighs, pushing herself away from me.

"Not just yet sweetie..." I said softly as I returned my grip on the back of her head, pushing myself into her another inch while holding her there. As her hands struggled, my cock became more and more erect.

"You're doing great sweetie," I said as I release my hold on the back of her head.

"Bah," she coughed as she gasped for air with a mix of tears and saliva running down her face.

"Let's try that again," I said, with my cock now completely erect, "Remember, just let it happen, don't struggle. The more you don't, the more you'll enjoy it."

"I... I'll try..." She said as she wiped her face.

"I know you will," I said. "Now, remember, breath through your nose, keep calm, enjoy it, use that tongue of yours how it was designed to be used."

Moving my hands once again towards her head, I grabbed ahold of her pigtails and guided her head closer to me.

As her mouth opened, she slowly slid her luscious lips over the head of my cock.

"Remember, eyes open, looking at me," I said as I watched her eyes start to close once again.

With my cock more rigid than before, I could feel her tongue do its best as I slowly pushed my cock further into her mouth.

Getting her going in a bobbing motion, I kept my hand on the back of her head, pushing myself in a tad further with every pull.

"That's it, sweetie," I said to her as I gazed into her glimmering eyes, "now you're getting the hang of it..."

With each dive onto my cock, her mouth made a moist gagging sound.

"Alright sweetie," I said, "Let's see how much more you can take... Remember, don't fight it, submit, enjoy it."

Without hesitation, I quickly firmed my grip on the back of her head, pushing her another couple inches on my cock into her mouth. I could feel the head of my cock hit the back of her throat, blocking her airway.

"Swallow it, baby..." I said glaring down at her, "Let it in..."

As her eyes moistened, her face fought between losing and regaining control. As her head looked further back, I pushed my cock further in as it slipped down into her throat.

"There we go..." I said with a smile as her eyes bulged, watering. "Fuck that feels great baby."

Keeping a tight hold on the back of her head, I slowly bobbed her deeper onto my cock.

"Almost their sweetie, only a quarter of the way to go..." I said as I watched her start to struggle once again. "I said let it happen, Kat, stop struggling."

Knowing she still had plenty of air for a few another minute or two, I continued. Pushing my cock further down her throat.

"Oh god baby, your throat is so fucking tight," I said as my cock started pulsing inside her. "Ready for your first load?"

Her eyes instantly bulged further as her hands quickly start pushing against my thighs once again.

"Baby... you're ok," I said, "Just let it happen or you'll have to learn a lesson..."

As her arms continued to push away from me, her nails started digging into my skin.

"Here it comes baby," I said as I thrust my cock further into her mouth as my hands held the back of her head tightly.

"Fuuuck," I moaned as I shot my load into her shaking body.

"Swallow it, Kat!" I commanded.

As her arms continued to trifle, my hold on the back of her head strengthened further as my cock shot out its last stream of cum.

Her throat started to tighten as she tried to swallow.

Looking up at me, her body started to give way as she started to pass out from the lack of air combined with the immense struggling.

"You'll learn soon enough," I said as she faded.

Pulling my cock out of her mouth, she fell to the floor.

The modifications I had made to her should be kicking in. Her body would fully regain consciousness in under a minute.

Picking her up off the floor, I carried her to the couch.

"You see, when you struggle, that's what happens..." I said to her calmly as her eyes slowly opened.

"I... I'm sorry," She said softly defeated. "I'll do better. I promise."

"Oh, will you now?" I said to her, "How so?"

"I - I, need more of you... " She stammered. "I need you inside of me."

"Need what?" I asked.

Looking down at my cock, she said, "I need more..."

"You need more what?" I asked again, "You can say it, Kat. l want you to say it."

"I need your cock inside me!" she yelled. "I need your big cock in my pussy!"

"There we go," I said. "That wasn't so hard now was it?"

Laying her back towards the arm of the couch, I moved her legs apart and straddled her.

"Your gonna have to spread them a little further," I said as I moved her leg up the couch.

Kneeling in front of her, I moved my still erect cock towards her well-defined abdomen. As I laid my cock on top of her, revealing its massive length up against her small frame, her eyes bulged.

"Oh please..." She said as her hand reached for my shaft.

"You'll get it soon enough..." I said to her as I continued thrusting my cock along her abdomen. As my hands reached for her tits once again, I could tell they have grown slightly. Grasping them firmly in my hand, I slowly moved my cock down her abdomen to her warm lushish entrance.

As the tip of my cock brushed up against her folds, Kat let out a moan. Moving the base of my shaft along her pussy, I could her moist warmth grow.

"Ohhh, fuuu.." she moaned.

"You can say it, baby, let your moans fly free... ' I said as I moved one of my hands off her tit and down towards her pussy.

With my cock resting on top of her abdomen once again, I slowly moved my finger down into her radiant slit. God, she was tight.

"Ohhh... Fuuuck!..." she moaned as my middle finger slowly entered her. "Fuuuck, that feels good..."

Moving my head down, my lips neared her pronounced nipple. As my lips met, I pushed my finger deeper into her, releasing a small wave of pleasure over her.

As my tongue encircled her tit, I slowly pushed in another finger into her still tight cunt.

"Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, fuck" she moaned in a rhythmic joy.

Removing my lips from her luscious breast, my hand continued its swirling encompass as I slowly removed my other hand from her wet snatch.

Grabbing ahold of my cock, I slowly pushed it into her warm folds. As her pussy slowly stretched around my thick head, a loud moan overtook Kat as her pussy slipped down off the head of my cock and clenched my shaft.

"Fuuuck!" she rhythmically groaned, "Your cock... is... So... Big."

"That's just the head baby..." I said to her as I gave her neck a peck, "There's so much more to come."

"P-Please..." she stammered as her body twitched beneath me. "M-more..."

"You ready for more?" I asked as I gradually pushed my cock in just a hair further.

"O-oh! Y-Yes!" she moaned as her face portrayed a wave of perturbation and yearning desire for more, "Please... Fuck me-e!"

Without hesitation, I quickly pushed another few inches of my rigid cock into her warm cunt. Thrusting in and out only a few inches, never letting my head out, I quickened my pace.

Her cunt stretched around my shaft, skin around her folds stretching with each withdraw.

"Fu-uck!" She moaned in a recurring wail, "so...big!"

The deeper I went, the more, warm, wet juice surrounded my cock. God was she getting wet.

Her cunt continued to grab onto my cock like vice grips.

Nearly halfway in, she started screaming, "I-I can't take anymore!" You're sp-plitting me in two-o. Ba-ah!"

"You can take it, baby," I said as my hands clenched her waist as her legs beneath me rattled about, "trust me..."

"Ah, Ah!, Ah!" she wailed, with each thrust.

Completely withdrawing from her tight cunt, I swiftly plowed my cock three-quarters of the way deep into her sopping wet cunt meeting a tightness and resistance I have yet to feel followed by a high-pitched yelp from Katrina.

"Oh, that's it, baby," I said as my thumbs pressed against her abdomen, feeling my girth expand inside of her.

"Fu-uuuuck!" she wailed as her entire body trembled beneath me reaching her first orgasm. "I, I, I feel like, I, fu-ck!"

Her already impossibly tight cunt clamped down even further into my shaft as wave after wave of pleasure shot through every nerve in her body.

Taking advantage of her contracting pussy, I proceeded to plow the rest of my cock balls deep into her.

Keeping myself dug within her, my hands explored her abdomen and breasts as her body convulsed.

Her head shot back, eyes rolling back into her head as she let out a high pitch squeal of pleasure which didn't have an end in sight.

I couldn't help but shoot my load deep into her as her cunt milked my cock.

As my load gushed into her, cum started oozing out between the tight seal between my cock and her stretched lips.

With my cock still embedded inside of her, her body continued its convulsions. Cupping my hand around her tit, I could feel it slowly expand within my palm. Looking down at my cock in her tight pussy, more cum oozed out as my cock slowly expanded another inch within her.

As her body recovered from its tidal wave of pleasure, I slowly pulled my cock out, inch by inch.

"O-oh, oh, fu-uck," subtly escaped Kat's lips as her cunt slowly stretched around the head of my cock before popping out with a subtle popping sound.

"You like that baby?" I asked her as breathed deeply on the couch, sweat beading from her forehead.

"Fuck... It, was... amazing..." she said still out of breath. "I've never felt anything like that before..."

"Good," I said with my cock still hard as a rock, jetting over her body. "Get on up, on your knees and lean up against the back of the couch."

"Okay..." She said.

As she started repositioning I moved back a bit and started to feel buzzing by my feet. Reaching into her short's pocket on the couch, I pulled out her phone. Seems daddy was calling to check up on her little girl.

"Looks like your dad is calling," I said to her as I handed her the phone. "Why don't you answer it and let him know you're at a friend's house and will be staying the night."

"But, I, That, oh-kay..." she said passively.

Taking this wonderful opportunity, I moved closer to her just as she started to answer the phone and slowly slid my index finger into her warm slit.

Letting out a compressed moan, she answered the phone.

"Hey daddy!" she said exuberantly.

"Speakerphone..." I said whispering in her ear as I wiggled my finger in a bit further.

Giving off a slight twitched she removed the phone from her ear and put it on speakerphone.

"I'm good daddy," she said in a composed tone.

"Good sweetie," her father said, "Get all your eggs delivered?"

"Yup!" she said passionately.

"Good!" her father responded, "What are you doing now?"

"I'm at Lexi's house," she said in a higher pitched tone as I pushed another finger in. "We're playing with her Wi."

"Oh, very fun," her dad said as I removed my fingers and aligned my cock back up to her moist folds, "What time are you going to be home today?"

"Oh!" she wailed in a tampered timbre, "I-I I'm not sure yet. I think I mi-might sleep over to-tonight."

"That sounds fun." her father replied as I grabbed ahold of Kat's shoulders and pushed a few inches of my cock into her, "Your mom and I most likely will not be home until late tonight, so that works well."

"O-uh," she stammered trying to keep composure, while still breathing heavily "Co-ol, I'll see yo-ou to-tomorrow then!"

"Sounds like you're working up quite the sweat!" he said as I started thrusting deeper into her daughter, "We might have to get one of those!"

"Oh, Ya-ah!" she said losing her composed tone as I gained a rhythm, "We-e sh-should!"

"Sounds like fun," he said snickering, "Love a baby girl! I'll see you tomorrow! Have fun!"

"Oh! Da-Ady!", she moaned intensely as I impaled my cock another few inches deep into her, regaining my rhythm "Lo-o-ve yo-ou to-o!"

Quickly hanging up the phone, she threw it on the couch as she threw her head back, rhythmically moaning with each thrust.

"I could get use to that baby girl," I said to her as I grabbed her pigtails and pulled them towards me, arching her back. "Daddy loves fucking his little slut."

"Oh fuu-ck!" she screamed in pain and pleasure as continued plowing deeper into her, my balls starting to slap against her fine ass. "Y-yes, Da-addy!"

"What's daddy doing to his little girl?" I uttered as I rolled her pigtails around my hands, like grasping rope.

"Fuuuck! Dad-ddy!" she cried out as her head and back continued to arch, "Daddy's fucking... his baby girl's pussy... with his big cock!"

"That's right baby girl..." I said as I released my hold on her hair while reaching around her abdomen, pulling her closer to me. "God, daddy loves your cunt."

Lifting her up off the couch, my forearms made their way under her knees as my hands traveled up around the back of her neck.

"Fuu-uuck" She groaned in pleasure as she was nearly folded in half, arms dangling over her knees. "OH my god!"

"That's it baby girl..." I said as I arched my back, impaling her deeper onto my cock as I continued my thrusts.

God was she light and limber.

"Fu-Fu-Fuck!" she moaned as her tits bounced uncontrollably, "Da-addy! I-I I'm cum-m-cuming!"

As I used her body like a human flashlight being plunged furiously, he cunt started clenching tighter onto my cock with each wave of pleasure that propelled through her.

"Oh daddy!" she screamed, "Cuuum in me daddy!!"

As her orgasm plateaued, I pulled her deeper into my cock than ever before, keeping her there as her body rattled, my cock pulsating inside of her reverberating cunt.

Like a vacuum, her pussy held onto my cock tightly.

As her body continue to convulse, my balls tightened as I shot another load deep into her warm cunt.

As load after load shot into her, her body started to give way, trembling, unresponsive as I held her dead weight. Passing out from her jolt of bliss, I slowly pull her off my cock and laid her back down on the couch.

Once again, her tits slowly started growing ever so subtly. After the three loads I've shot into her so far, she must've been at least a cup or two larger. She was filling out quite nicely.

God was she nearly a perfect fuck toy. Sitting back down on the couch besides her, my hands slowly rubbed up her inner thigh as she awoke from her slumber.

"Hey..." she said, still out of breath, stumbling for words, "that... I... daddy, that felt a-amazing!"

Tired and sore, she slowly sat up on the couch beside me. The room reeked of sex.

My cock, drenched, was slowly deflating from its marathon of fun.

"How about we go out and about," I said as I cupped one of her breasts, "I think your going to need some new attire sweetie."

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed as she looked down, "My... my tits...! There bigger! How, what happened?"

"My sperm..." I said with a grin on my face, "Not sure now, but my sperm can have that effect on woman..."

"I... I love them!" she said in an excited bubbly demeanor, as she cupped them herself, "Do you love them daddy?"

"Yes baby," I said smiling, "Very much so."

12