Master PC: Bounce Pt. 01

Story Info
He accesses the famous program and tries the typical changes
2.9k words
4.47
55.8k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jszerrai
jszerrai
22 Followers

Bounce.

Bounce.

Bounce.

They were mesmerizing. Round, a little firm, the perfect size. James loved watching them as she moved on top of him.

Rebecca's chest wasn't the only thing he loved watching. He loved every view. Her favorite position was being taken from behind, which afforded James the wonderful ability to admire her round, even firmer ass, even to spank it a bit and pull it back onto his cock at just the right speed.

But right now, it was his chest that had his attention, as she was riding him. He reached up and took one in each hand, squeezing and catching a nipple between his fingers, causing her to gasp and plunge down on him even harder. James moved his hands to her hips and pulled them down so she would grind on him, which rapidly increased her volume. Within seconds, Rebecca's pussy was squeezing his cock as she came for him, gasping for breath.

As they cuddled afterwards, James remarked at how lucky he was. This sexy vixen had stuck with him for six years now, and the last three months of their marriage had been wonderful. Rebecca was fantastic, and wonderful in bed. Her body fit well against him, his cock fit perfectly in her pussy, the perfect size to hit the spot she loved so much. She was happy, and he was happy to have her.

* * *

Rebecca and James had known each other since they started high school, and had gotten together six years ago, including three months of marriage so far. Their sex life had started off fiery; Rebecca had experience in college while James was a virgin, but she rapidly caught him up and soon he was surprising her with his, ahem, prowess. They had explored each others' bodies well, with James knowing quite a bit about how his cock fit in various parts of Rebecca's body, and Rebecca knowing the right ways to move, touch, lick, suck, and tease to get him going in heartbeats.

At one point, they were having sex nearly every day, with multiple bouts of activity throughout the day being common. He would wake her up with a finger slipping between her wet folds, then later she would flip her skirt up at him to reveal her lack of underwear and he would rapidly find himself with her pussy on his lips. Nighttime sex was almost expected, though rarely routine.

Now, though, while their relationship had grown, their sex life had tailed off. For some reason, they now had sex about once a week, occasionally more. It was still as incredible as ever, but James missed the days of being woken up with a blowjob or finding her lying naked on the bed in the middle of the day. He had turned to his mentally exploring his fantasies to satisfy his libido, and found himself wishing she would join him.

But, alas, the days went by, and their sex life didn't come back. He didn't love her any less, and she seemed happy, so James never pressed the issue, and he enjoyed the times when he did get to watch her bounce.

* * *

One Sunday, Rebecca went out to have a drink with a friend of hers. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence, and Tasha and James got along well, so James was happy to let her go out and blow off some steam.

Plus, it gave him a chance for some relief.

Soon after she left for the afternoon, James found himself pulling up some of his favorite sites. On one monitor, he found a video of a busty brunette (roughly Rebecca's body type; it excited James even more) getting double penetrated "for the first time," and on the other he pulled up an erotic fiction site and rapidly found himself browsing the MasterPC stories. With the sounds of the pornstar's reaction to having her various holes stretched hardening his cock, James began to fantasize about having a copy of the cult-infamous program. The protagonist of the story rapidly grew a harem around himself, and by the end of story and video, James was spurting along with everyone else on the screens in front of him.

Before he closed the tab, James noticed the note by the author at the end, which he normally skipped. There was a link to follow, and, thinking it was to the author's other work (he *had* enjoyed the story, after all), he clicked through.

Instead of the author's portfolio, though, his browser started downloading a compressed file. It finished within about a minute. James smirked; surely, this was just part of the fantasy of the story, maybe a bonus scene or something.

He opened the file, and was surprised to find master.exe looking back at him. Surely it wasn't possible?

Well, what was there to do? What would you have done? Yeah, so would he. And he did.

A message appeared on screen, similar to the one in the story.

"Welcome to Master PC. You have been chosen to be the next inheritor of the power to bend reality to your will. Use it well, for you are now the Master's representative in this reality."

Welp, there it was. In the "Subject:" dialog box, he started with his own name, so he could more easily see if any results were actually authentic. When he hit enter, the window changed, and soon there were three views in front of him: one large window full of tabs, menus, and options, and two identical windows containing a live view of him in his desk chair, labeled "Current" and "Preview."

Another dialog box popped up. "It is recommended that you save a baseline for this subject before making any modifications. Would you like to do so now?" Duh. Yes. James had read enough of these stories to know things could go wrong. He clicked the "always yes" option.

"Let's start with something simple." Hair color was the typical, and seemed easy enough. After a minute of looking (and catching a glimpse of some options that could be...fun), he found the "hair" tab within the physical options menus, and pulled up a color selector and chose...bright blue, then clicked the mohawk pre-set style just for fun. The preview pane now showed the same view of him, but with a six-inch blue mohawk.

The moment of truth. Apply. Immediately, he could feel the balance on his head shift, as if there was a sudden gust of air. He looked in the mirror on the wall, and sure enough, his hair was blue and spiky.

It worked. Holy shitfuck, this was the real deal.

First things first. Revert the hairstyle. He started flipping through the menus, finding out what categories were available to edit. There was the 'advanced' mode, which seemed to be only an empty text field with the words "Enter command:" before it, and that seemed a bit scary. For the moment, he'd stick to the ones he could see individually.

There were the options everyone in the stories used. Physical modifications of all types, emotional attachments, arousal levels, sexual attraction and preferences, other physiological options that would allow for decreased recovery time and better sexual endurance. There were also a bunch of other options, such as eating habits, mental health, affinity for different activities, regional accent, almost anything you could think of to describe a person. There was even a whole section for investigating and modifying memory. That seemed like a bad idea, and James decided to stay away from it for the time being.

James started investigating the options for himself. Arnold-esque muscle mass didn't look good on him, he found, but he did tone up his muscle mass a bit, adding some weight to his thin frame. Nothing superhuman, just the build he wished he could have without having to work for it. He added a couple of inches of height, putting himself just over six feet. He fixed his posture, upped his ability to concentrate, and gave himself more confidence. That should make work start moving in a more rewarding direction. On a whim, he went in and found the option for facial hair density, giving himself the ability to grow a beard if he so wished.

Before long, he turned to the sexual options. Penis length, he smirked to see, had a marker on the slider for average length (that must be a more requested option). Of course, he moved it up from about half an inch longer than average to a full eight and a half; an impressive length, he thought, without being...unseemly. He tried the full footlong, and decided that even if Rebecca would be impressed, it would be a bit uncomfortable to have in his pants. Eight and a half felt more manageable.

His endurance was already pretty high; he was able to go for nearly an hour if he worked at it. He gave himself the ability to orgasm on command, and, more importantly, the ability to control his current arousal and erection levels. After hitting apply on that one, he tried it out; instantly his newly enhanced cock jumped to attention, and James found himself with the powerful need to track Rebecca down and investigate what her clothing would look like on the ground. Before he knew it, his hand was on the doorknob, and he realized what he was about to do. Mentally turning it down a bit, he decided to try the cum-on-command option.

That was a mistake. It took him a minute to find a towel to clean up. The option apparently came with an increased ejaculate production.

Going back to his new favorite program, James's last adjustment to himself was to lower his inhibitions a little, make himself more adventurous. He tended to be a little timid, but MasterPC would let him move past that and explore some of the things he had previously kept to himself. This was going to be fun.

A few hours had passed. Rebecca texted him to let him know that she was on his way home. James pulled up her profile. The view windows showed her climbing into her car. God, that blouse was sexy. His arousal levels were still a little high. She would be suspicious when he was suddenly taller, more muscular, and pushed her up against the wall with his hand down her front as soon as she walked in. Okay, his arousal levels were higher than he realized. He mentally turned it down a bit so he could think.

With no time to hunt down the options he would need (there were thousands), he pulled up the Advanced tab. In the Command box, he put a simple instruction that he hoped wouldn't have too many unexpected repercussions: "When she gets home, Rebecca will accept James's appearance and behavior as normal." That should do it. One more for good measure: "Rebecca's arousal levels will be attuned to James's when they are together." He was aching to have some fun.

* * *

Rebecca walked in and saw her husband there. James went up and gave her a kiss, asked her how her day out had gone. "Pretty well, Tasha's still working at the hospital. The vets are as demanding as ever, and the new girl is total crap. Same old story, really."

"How was your afternoon, did you get any work done on your hobbies?"

Oh, did he. "More than I expected to. I found some resources on the 'net that were very productive." Well, it was true.

"Good! I'm glad you made progress. Any thoughts on dinner?" As she finished her question, Rebecca bent over to take off her shoes, and her skirt rode up. What a view. James let his cock start to get hard. He stepped up behind her, and slipped a hand on her ass, squeezing lightly.

"There are a few things I'd like to eat." Rebecca pushed herself back into his hand, moving against him a bit.

"Mmm, where would you like to start?" She stood up, and leaned back into him, her ass now pressing against his rapidly bulging crotch and her hands slipping back to touch his sides.

James reached around to Rebecca's front and grabbed her shirt, a simple number with snaps down the front that she had left partially undone. He pulled hard, and it popped open with little resistance, revealing her simple but very sexy tan Victoria's Secret bra (with lace edging the cups). He put one hand on her chest and the other on the front of her skirt. He pushed her against him harder, and nearly growled in her ear. "Actually, I think you should start." He cranked up his arousal, knowing that hers would match, and she gasped, her C-cup tits now heaving in his hand.

"Oh really? Well, if..." He interrupted her by squeezing her breast and biting her ear, causing a gasp. "On your knees, my dear."

She turned around and moved down, too horny to tease him. She struggled a bit to get his zipper down over his engorged cock, but rapidly it, the pants it was attached to, and the boxer-briefs beneath had moved a few inches down. James's newly enhanced cock sprang into the open, standing proud and slightly slick with precum.

Without preamble, Rebecca sucked his cock into her mouth, not noticing how big it now was. She seemed ravenous for it, and James let out a groan as her skilled tongue worked his shaft. He grabbed her hair just for something to hold on to, as she didn't need any more encouragement to bob her head on his cock.

"Take me deep, babe." Rebecca occasionally liked to deepthroat him, and today she was turned on enough to agree wholeheartedly. She started to move her head forward, opening wider.

His cock rapidly reached the back of her mouth, and she started pushing it down her throat, but it stopped sooner than he was used to. Damn, gotta fix that.

After a couple more attempts, James decided it wasn't worth the effort; he'd have to adjust what she could take later. he pulled her up, and rapidly stripped off the rest of her clothes. "I think you deserve a reward." She looked at him with a dazed, horny look, and just nodded. He wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up as she wrapped her legs around him, then slowly lowering her down until his cock started pushing into her pussy.

"God, stop teasing and FUCK ME!" Needless to say, James needed no more encouragement. His cock plunged into her, and he started fucking her there as hard as he needed, with her body moving to match. "Oh. My. God. You're. So. Fucking. Big. I'm. Gonna. CUUUUUUM!" Her pussy clamped down on him as her orgasm exploded through her, triggering his as well. "Rebecca, I'm cumming!" "Give it, oh give it to me, I want your cum inside me!"

Well, who was he to deny her request? He let himself go, and starting pumping his cum deep inside her pussy. Holy shit, there was a lot, and after about twenty seconds of them spasming in pleasure, he mentally stopped his orgasm. It was time to switch positions.

Rebecca seemed a to think he was spent. "Oh baby, that was so hot! You turn me on so mu...are, are you still hard?" In response, he twitched his cock inside her, emphasizing how deeply he was still penetrating her. "Oh my god!"

He lifted her off his cock and set her down, then turned her around and bent her over the counter. "Oh yes, fuck me from behind! Fuck me like your little slut!" His cock rapidly found its way against her wet, slippery lower lips again. He heard the squish as he slid inside her dripping, still-full hole.

Just for fun, he turned his arousal level higher again, just to make her even hornier. She immediately started pushing herself back against him, trying to get him to plunge in her as fast as she could. He had his hands on her hips, though, and was in control, forcing her to only go inch by inch, teasing her mercilessly.

"James, fuck me! I need you! I need you to go FAST! FUCK ME HARD!" She screamed in horny desperation. He decided it was time, and simply let go of her hips, the full force of her body slammed back against him, and she screamed again, this time in satisfaction as he let her fuck him with every bit of speed she could manage.

This kept up for another five, ten, twenty minutes. She was fucking him with the zeal he remembered from their visits in college, when they had gone months between being able to experience each other. She didn't have the endurance he had, though, and her body started getting exhausted, and he knew she was probably starting to hurt, though she wouldn't say it as long as she still felt this horny. With reluctance, and a lot of horny energy, he let himself cum again, knowing she would match. With one final scream, she collapsed on the counter, somehow still trying to move against him, feel his cock inside her.

Though it was still early in the evening (remember, this all happened right after she got home), he carried her up to bed. She wasn't in any condition to continue this evening, and if he was to leave his changes in place, she'd need to be able to match. He had to get to work.

jszerrai
jszerrai
22 Followers