Master PC - Forging Ahead Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Tom learns how to use his new powerful program.
2.6k words
4.36
30k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer -

This is a work of fiction and may contain scenes of explicit sex. Any resemblance to actual places, persons, or events is coincidental. All characters are over 18 years of age. If you are not of the legal age or location to read adult stories, or are uncomfortable with erotic type themes, please stop reading now and close this document. That being said, this is a story that happens to occasionally have sex in it. If you want a gratuitous sex story than this is not for you, especially at the start of this work.

*****

Chapter 1 - Changing Jobs

One hundred sixty one thousand and four hundred. According to Wikipedia, that's the current number of people who die each day on the planet Earth and for Tom, he was feeling like he was about to become a statistic from sheer boredom.

Tom was a 5'8", 120 lb. man, with dark hair, boring brown eyes, a unibrow, and a geeky style. Tom knew that he wasn't exactly what anyone would call a ladies man. As a matter of fact, Tomas Franklin felt down right asexual due to the fact he was still a virgin at 31 years old.

Previously, Tom's fast paced life as a university researcher from the big city had left little time for a social life. So Tom decided to make a change, maybe a little slower pace of life but definitely have a social life. If only reality worked like he wanted, he got his fantastic new job with the great big title of director, but it turned out to be located in a sleepy little southern town called Tiger Creek where he didn't really see opportunities for a social life to pick up anytime soon.

He had thought that maybe, just maybe, a simple nine to five, Monday through Friday job would allow him the time and opportunity to get a life. So far, he had barely been out of the office to find out if there was life around.

The online job search engine had posted his new position as the Director of Research at an IT company. What a laugh! After interviewing at the conglomerate headquarters and accepting the job, it turned out that Omega Corp was a small branch company of around thirty workers who focused on building custom computer processors and computer interface devices in a small podunk town in the middle of nowhere.

As Director of Research, his department of one, was in charge of finding new ways to make the processors more efficient and interfaces more intuitive. For Tom, it seemed that innovation was a nice word to say but much harder to make a reality.

The job sounded great, that is until he started working and found out that it meant he would mostly be reading scholarly articles and writing reports. Every once in a while he got to build a program or test out a new design, but it was mostly just boring work.

The only part that even intrigued Tom was that a large portion of his research went into secret projects that were so compartmentalized he could not even figure out what his innovations were being used for.

Today was no different than any other day, his boss Mrs. Holbert was once again hollering for results and Tom looking at article after article looking for inspiration while dodging her cutting criticism.

Although Mrs. Holbert was his boss, he was actually hired by her direct superior at corporate headquarters. It seemed to Tom that ever since he arrived she was worried that he was out for her position. In turn, she made his life miserable through her constant demands and belittling comments about his size and abilities.

Ignoring her most recent jab, Tom's focus was on his current article about the merits of the research produced by a JR Parz person more than twenty years before. Parz seemed interested in writing science fiction based on actual research into "control modules" and "implants" as a means of speeding up computer processing and control.

Combining this with some interesting articles he'd read about current nanotechnology and Tom was starting to have some inspiration.

As Tom pondered the article he remembered that as everyone knows, the human brain was one of the most powerful processors ever created. If he could just tap into that power by creating a direct interface, the applications would be almost limitless.

Chapter 2 - Opportunities

Tom spent the next six months researching current nanotechnology (which was mostly theoretical and the only successes having been in bio nanotechnology rather than computer circuitry) and everything he could about JR Parz and his research. When work demanded results, he turned in smaller less dramatic side projects that appeased his bosses. However, he saved his real research for himself.

On Tuesday, he received an email with his latest JR Parz search results along with an anonymous email addressed with his name. He had inquired with several national libraries and institutions around the world for information on the elusive research writer and had mostly come up blank. Curiously, this extra email was different.

Tomas Franklin,

It's come to our attention that you are interested in JR Parz and his interesting ideas. We have looked into you and your career and as one of The Six, I invite you to fill our ranks as number six so that you may apply your knowledge to help shape our reality. You have been given this opportunity due to your Mastery over the research into processor power and interfaces. This is a big opportunity for one so small. Once you make the decision to join, your decision is final. You will be allowed this opportunity one time. Failure to respond or a negative response will automatically clear any knowledge of this email from your memory. We encourage you to join our ranks. We know what you seek and can help you grow. More information will be available after you make your choice.

Sincerely, One of Six

P.S. - Using a personal laptop, press the yes or no link below to expedite your choice.

Tom sat and reread the email five times. Who are the Six and what are they really about. Thirty minutes and many google searches later Tom still had no idea. How did they even know what he was researching other than his JR Parz inquiries. Nervously, he looked at the email one last time. Reading the last line about more information being available and thinking that he didn't have anything to lose, he decided to go for it.

Pulling out his own custom laptop, he pulled up the email, dragged his cursor across the screen, he pressed yes.

Chapter 3 - Mastering Himself

As Tom sat looking at his screen, it had gone black. He thought about how it could have been worse, it could have been the blue screen of death. Suddenly, the words "Master PC" followed by "The Six Version" appeared on the screen.

Tom thought this was interesting but wondered what exactly it does. As the program loaded, images and words were slowing flashing across the screen. "Control Your Body", "Master Your Friends", "Connect to the World", "Forge a New Path for Everyone".

Finally, the screen stopped with a prompt for the 'Masters Name'.

Tom started typing his name but the programs autofill finished by typing Thomas Ugene Finneas Franklin. Tom winced at the full name that his dad had given him. T.U.F.F was a running joke in his parents' house since Tom was anything but tough in real life. Tom's dad might be gone now but his crass jokes still seem to bother him at the least expected moments.

A popup appeared on the screen and showed the Master PC image along with a saying 'Control your reality, speak a name, make a change, and watch it happen'. It then prompted for a person's name. Curious, Tom decided to enter his name again. This time his own image appeared on the screen along with a detailed list of body characteristics.

Tom's professional eye was instantly judging the interface that appeared. The resolution of his image was phenomenal but the basic box and menu design looked a lot like early Windows or even DOS based technology. Looking at the information more closely he realized that not only was this a picture of him but it was a live view that had a surprisingly high resolution for such an old format of software.

The menus to the side offered various options like body, personality, abilities, and connections. Underneath this menu was a red blinking warning to save a backup before applying any changes.

Tom sat in his chair stunned wondering if this program was fantasy or for real. There was just no way that such a program could possibly work.

Deciding he was already committed, Tom pressed the backup button and then proceeded to try out various changes.

Choosing body, Tom was overwhelmed with the wide array of options that he could manipulate. Looking carefully through the choices he noticed a blinking question symbol that looked like a help button. Tom pressed it hoping to get some guidance from the ponderous programs interface.

A new popup box appeared.

Manual Entry (User sets all options individually)

Automatic (MPC makes changes based on Master Voice Input)

Tom was thrilled to have this option and quickly chose option two. A much quicker and interesting way of interfacing with the program.

The popup disappeared and now a voice prompted Tom to state desired changes.

A little surprised at the cool sexy female voice coming out of this computer, Tom started making changes.

Tom first changed his height to 6'5" and weight to 240 lbs. He had always wanted to be taller and more of the football athletic type rather than a computer geek. With this change he also asked the program to set his body fat percentage to a lean 6% and had his muscles modified to compliment his size in a Hemsworth brother style look.

Seeing the screen reflect his upcoming changes Tom continued to think up more ideas while laughing at his choices since he thought about how much like Thor he really would look like.

That comparison also made Tom realize that he wanted the unibrow to go away while changing his hair to a sleek still dark almost shaved head with a six o'clock shadow for a beard.

Thinking ahead, Tom took off his clothes since they were going to be way too tight and then told the program to make the changes.

A slow groan emanated from him as the changes manipulated his body, sweeping from his toes upwards to his head. As the lightheadedness left his mind, Tom stepped carefully over to a mirror in his bathroom.

His mouth dropped open at the sight in front of him. Tom was impressed to say the least. He was hot! Somewhere between the body of Hemsworth and the dark brooding looks of Farrell.

As his eyes scanned across his body from head to toe, Tom hesitated when he got to his penis. Tom snickered as he realized that his small 4" penis really looked small on his new body. He knew that it was definitely time for that upgrade.

Tom then asked the computer what size would be the best for his new body type. Surprisingly, the computer offered him a unique choice.

The program recommended a 9" soft penis so as to not scare away others, yet recommended adding variable mental control to fit any situation. Further, the program asked Tom if he had any requirements for stamina, refractory period, and cum quantity or flavor.

This blew Tom's mind as the implications sunk in.

He stood in place thinking about having the mental control over his penis in addition to the other changes.

Stamina was definitely going to be a top priority but he was wondering what a refractory period was and other than wanting a lot of cum, why would he want to change the flavor.

Asking the program, Tom was instructed on how refractory period was the time between his orgasm and when he was ready to go again. He was further instructed that in addition to his unique essence, his cum could contain a flavor to entice or enthrall others into wanting it.

Pondering for a short time, he then ordered the recommended penis change, added stamina enough for 6 hours of constant vigorous sex, and the smallest refractory period recommended.

He ordered that he wanted to control his cum amount but have it range from 10 mL (twice the normal human amount) to 60 mL (¼ of a Cup) per orgasm. He also wanted his flavor to be called chocolate mastery and included his unique essence in addition to chocolate, since everyone likes chocolate.

Pleased with his choices, Tom was about to accept the changes when he had one more idea. Asking the program, Tom wondered if he could control his orgasms and hold them at bay if he wanted. With a sultry sounding voice, the program confirmed his idea, added it to the list of changes and then processed the change.

Suddenly, pain started radiating from his groin area. Shocked Tom looked down and saw that his penis had started growing in front of his eyes. As he watched he noticed that his balls started to swell up and continued to grow in order to accommodate the changing cum requirements. Finaly, he noticed that his balls also dropped for a much lower sexy swinging look.

Tom's mind was blown away by the awesome changes that had occurred!

After the changes were complete, the voice of the program requested that Tom please look at the screen to see additional changes that the modifications would require in order for him to control his new body. It seemed that with his body transformation, other changes were necessary.

Increased Intelligence, Brain utilization, and processing

Due to need for physic powers

Overall Health and Wellness upgrade

Due to strength, stamina, and daily energy use demands.

Increased healing time, pain tolerance, dexterity, strength, speed, endurance, skin resistance.

Disease, Infection and poison immunity.

Higher bone density, Stronger organ tissues.

Vision adjustment to 120% normal.

More efficient bodily systems.

Telepathy (Basic, increased ability with use) - Ability to read, sense, and modify thoughts. Knowledge downloading ability included.

Due to judging best fit for the penis.

Basic upgrading needed for OS support

Kinesis (Basic, increased ability with use) - Ability to manipulate things

Tantrikikinesis - Ability to control and absorb sexual energy.

Due to stamina demands, some of the partner's sex energy must be absorbed.

Ergokinesis - Ability to control and absorb energy.

Due to stamina demands, some energy can be drawn from the surrounding environment.

Inclinkinesis - Ability to manipulate a body (Shapeshifting)

Due to the need for penis control.

Once again, Tom was stunned. He thought that after this Superman had nothing on him!

His mind going a mile a minute, Tom started to think about the implications for sex, mind powers, and sex, direct computer interfacing, and sex.

For a virgin, Tom was starting to create some really interesting plans in his imagination. For once his work and life were both looking better.

With little hesitation, Tom instructed the computer to begin the modifications.

The program asked Tom to go to his bedroom, lay on his bed, and prepare to sleep for 4 hours. After that time he would awake with his new abilities. Tom compiled wondering how he would ever be able to fall asleep but after a quick lightheaded feeling he passed out on the bed...

... Processing changes... ...Downloading Core Control Knowledge... Expanding Abilities... Tom slept with foggy dreams of the Master PC program talking in his sleep.

... Tom awoke four hours later to the largest orgasm in his entire life. Turning to the computer, Tom heard the program say that 'Now that your pipes are clean and adjusted, you are ready to go!'