Master PC: Gaps in Time

Story Info
MasterPC story told from the victim's POV.
32.5k words
4.58
32.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains scenes of an adult nature, so if you are under 18, stop reading now. This story contains explicit sexual language and fantasies. If you are offended by such activities, do not read any further. This is purely a fantasy. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead is purely coincidental. The author is not responsible for any damage resulting from reading this work. It is written with thanks to JR Parz for his original idea and comments and with apologies to him for any lack of quality. Any of the story's faults are my own.

CHAPTER 1

Maria Delacruz sat behind the desk in her office, idly browsing through her email. She had an unpleasant task to complete for the afternoon, and she just wanted it over. One of her employees, a young man not too long out of university she recalled, had been spending his time browsing through erotic websites and other improper pursuits online when he should have been working. His supervisor had warned him before, but he just tried to hide it after that, and was not successful. The straw that broke the camel's back was he had tied up a significant portion of the office's network bandwidth this week downloading some huge application. The report said it was called MasterPC or something like that, but she was just tired of the hassle. She would much rather concentrate on the business that she had worked to build that deal with some pervert.

Maria was an attractive, slim woman in her mid 30's. She had dedicated herself to her company, and building it and maintaining it took a lot of hard work. As a result, she was very successful, but she had never married. She was desired in her social circle, but she never really had the time to dedicate to dating, not to mention weeding out those men just interested in her money, or just sex for that matter. She much preferred to divide her time between work, the gym, personal relaxation and keeping touch with a couple of long standing friends.

Finally the young man arrived, announced by Maria's secretary over the intercom. Once he entered her large office, she invited him to sit, and got right down to the task.

"Mr. Foxx, as you know we've had to warn you about your use of the internet on company time. I was saddened recently to hear that this use hasn't stopped, and has indeed expanded from a couple websites to chatting online and downloading rather sizable files for personal use. I'm afraid we can't accept this, and as a result I'm going to have to let you go, effective immediately. You can head back to your desk to collect your things, but today will have to be your last day."

To Maria's surprise, he didn't even argue. He gave her a bit of a strange look during parts of her prepared speech, but at the end he just muttered out an "okay, sorry" and picked up his briefcase and left her office. She couldn't quite tell if he was angry, embarrassed or scared, but she didn't care all that much. She just shook her head, and was thankful there had been no loud scene or argument. And, with this task done, she could look forward to the weekend. She was in such a good mood that she poked her head out of her office door and gave her assistant the okay to clear out early.

She head back to her desk and started to clear up her own papers, filing everything in order for next week. She suddenly felt very tired. "Wow," she thought, "I'm beat - I guess the whole long week is just hitting me now." She decided a quick rest might be in order, and she kicked off her heels and stretched our for a 15 minute break on the leather sofa she had splurged on for a seating area in her office. "Ah, just what the doctor ordered," she mused as her eyes drifted shut.

She awoke with a stretch and a bit of a groggy feeling, but feeling much more relaxed. As she sat up she felt an odd soreness in the muscles of her lower back, which she attributed to the couch. What she is unable to account for, however, is a lower soreness - lower as in her vagina and even more in her ass. She decided just to wait for it to go away, which would prove it was nothing and she was just being a hypochondriac. As she gathered her bag and prepared to head home, she shot a glance out her office window and admire the late afternoon sun. Then she stopped in her tracks. Late afternoon sun? She looked at her watch and was shocked to find out that it was four o'clock in the afternoon. Saturday afternoon. That was one hell of a nap. She sighed and started to make her way home, frustrated that she had slept away half of her weekend, but relieved at least that she had a new explanation for a few more sore muscles. Nearly 24 hours on that couch would mess up anyone's body. She just shook her head.

Monday morning arrived far too fast, after her little overgrown nap had forced all of her errands and weekend activities into one day off. It was an average morning, a bit of email catch-up, reviewing status reports from the past week, and starting to put together an ad to fill the opening of staff after Friday's firing. She has decided on just quick bit of lunch and forces herself out of the office at 12:30 or so to grab a salad. Even though she's eating light, she heads to her favourite restaurant with, a couple of reports in hand to read while she eats. The host recognizes her with a smile and seats her in a quiet back booth. Knowing the menu by heart, she just gives him her order as she sits.

Polishing off the delicious chicken Caesar salad, she sits her mineral water and turns to the paperwork she's brought. After such a rushed Sunday, she feels beat, and her head rests back against the booths soft plush fabric. She forces her eyes back open after just a moment, knowing the work she must finish is too great to allow for a break.

As she walks the few blocks back to her building, Maria again feels that strange soreness between her legs and in her ass. She's started to get a bit worried about it, and she ponders a call to her doctor this afternoon. She absently notices a bit of an ache and tingle at her breasts as well. When she looks down she realizes that at least part of that feeling may be due to the fact that her nipples have become fully erect. "Calm down, Maria," she tells herself as she looks around to see if her subconscious eye has noticed some fireman or construction worker.

Maria nods to her assistant on her way back into the office.

"Good to have you back, Ms. Delacruz, we missed you after lunch yesterday."

"Yesterday? What do you mean, Deb?"

"Oh, it's nothing at all, I just didn't know you weren't coming back after lunch."

Maria shakes her head in confusion and walks into her office. She drops down into her chair and looks at her watch. She sees 1:45pm, just as it should be - but then she sees those little letters. It's Tuesday. How the fuck is it Tuesday? She starts to feel her body heat up, her breathing increasing. She can't figure out what's going on. She left for lunch on Monday. She ate at Spinelli's. She closed her eyes for a second, but it's not like she could have fallen asleep for 24 hours undisturbed at a public restaurant, no matter how much she tipped them. And why the hell were her nipples so sore and hard? She went into her private washroom, locked the door behind her, removed her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse. She nearly fainted when she pulled back the lace cups of her bra. Her nipples were pierced and dangling from each of them were thick gold rings. In a daze she reached down to touch them, to make sure they were real. They were, but she just couldn't figure out how. Her nipples were sore and reddened, which made sense as this had clearly been done in the last 24 hours. If fact, her breasts feel sore in general and a bit swollen - not unlike how they felt during PMS, but she was a couple weeks from her time of the month. She decided to remove the rings immediately but upon closer inspection she realized that there was no closure on them. They had been put on her in such a way that they'd had to be cut off. She turned and just slumped against the counter. She also realized with a shock that she couldn't just brush off the other soreness. Her fingers were shaking as she opened the zipper at the side of her skirt and pushed down her panties. No jewellery at least, but her labia were certainly a bit puffed and sore. She needed time to think all this over. She washed up and got re-dressed. She'd figure out what happened; she just needed time and a clear mind. She places a call to the restaurant, to try and confirm when she was there. Pretending she was her assistant, she asked to know when Ms. Delacruz had eaten at the restaurant this week. Both Monday and Tuesday was the reply. She asked to speak with the server on duty, but he was no help - he only recalled her entering and leaving on her own both days. For now her only lead was exhausted, so with a curse under her breath she forced herself to work, hoping more would become clear with time.

The week went quickly, but at least with no further incidents. She was getting frustrated with the constant teasing at her nipples that the rings provided, but she hadn't found the time to get them removed, never mind figure out whom to go to for it. But at least it was Friday, and if she could avoid any unplanned naps she would have the whole weekend to try and put this behind her.

She realized at around 4:30 that she was just watching the clock and keeping track of her own state of tiredness. "This is crazy," she admitted to herself. Since she owned the company, she decided to give herself the rest of the day off. If she wasn't going to work, she wasn't about to sit there in fear of her own sofa.

After her commute home, stepping into her own apartment, she felt a world better. She kicked off her heels, got into a comfortable pair of jeans and sweater, poured herself a glass of wine and slid into her favourite chair. Within minutes she was asleep.

She awoke with a start to the sound of the phone. She stumbled over to it and answered with a mumbled, "Hello."

"Sorry to disturb you, Ms. Delacruz, it's me, Deb. We hadn't seen you in the office yet this morning and I noticed an appointment in your book for first thing this afternoon so I wanted to remind you, in case you forgot."

"What? What time is it?"

"It's nearly 11:00, Ms. Delacruz."

"11:00? What day?" Maria's head was still a jumbled mess.

"Ma'am? It's Monday, of course."

She nearly started to cry. "OK, OK, I'll be in before one. What time is that appointment?"

"It's at 1:30 Ma'am. I'll see you soon." She rung off, leaving Maria with her dazed thoughts and the sensations of her body slowly making their way to her conscious mind. Once again the soreness was back. There was no denying it, her vagina was sore like she'd been having a lot of sex. She didn't even want to think about what had happened to make her anus feel the way it did. Her breasts were aching. She stumbled into her bathroom to strip and shower. Tears flow to her eyes as she looks over her body. Her breasts are not only sore, but they're also reddened and swollen. On top of that, they're covered all over with dried, flaky residue of something that certainly wasn't there when she sat down. It's over her neck and belly as well, and as she looks further down her body the shock deepens. Her pussy has been shaved bare and her labia and puffed and reddened - not only from some use she can't remember, but also because her sex is now adorned with a small silver ring piercing each of her lips. Above her bare slit she finds a fresh tattoo. At first she can't quite read the gothic script in the mirror, but she soon realizes that it is spelling out "SLUT."

In the shower, scrubbing her body clean of whatever has dried over her, tears flow down with the water from the showerhead. Something insane was happening to her. Someone, or is it her, was getting her skin pierced and marked. Was she going out and having sex? She couldn't remember any of it, never mind who that sex might be with.

She decided to concentrate on work to get her through yet another day. The warm water and soap helped her flesh at least to feel better. She chose a comfortable skirt and jacket combo and one of her favourite bras for mental and physical comfort. Unfortunately, she couldn't get it to fit. Her breasts were too big. They seemed a full cup size bigger than before. They'd never swollen that bad before. She had to select one of her lower cut bras just to fit cups over them, and even then they nearly spill out over the top of her cups. Her jacket wouldn't close over them either, but she was now out of time for this. At least the open jacket would cover her nipples - she still hadn't gotten used to how the rings keep them stiff so much of the day. And now she had to deal with the touch of the rings between her legs as well.

She rushed into her office just in time for the 1:30 appointment. She didn't even remember making any appointments, but at least it would be a diversion.

The intercom sounded with Deb's voice, "Mr. Foxx is here for his appointment, Ma'am."

"OK, show him in," Maria replied absentmindedly. "Hmmm," she thought to herself, "that name seems really familiar."

As he stepped in, she realized why the name has rung a bell. It's was that pervert kid she fired. She didn't have time for this right now. Her life was going to hell, and she was not about to waste her time with some horny 20-something who didn't know well enough not to look at pornography at work. She went to get up and stop him in tracks, but for some reason her body wasn't responding to the impulses from her mind. Now what?! Her frustration was visible on her face, and she realized with increasing shock that she couldn't speak either.

Mr. Foxx just smiled at her. "Happy to see me again, Maria? Did you enjoy your weekend?" He laughed out loud. "No, no, don't get up." He took seat opposite her desk as his laughter at his own jokes continued. "Oh, by the way, tell your secretary not to disturb us."

She intended to tell him that she'd do no such thing, but instead she felt and heard herself dialling the intercom and telling Deb that she and Mr. Foxx were not to be disturbed under any circumstances. Once that task was complete, she felt her control over her body and voice again drifting from her.

"I suppose that you might have some questions about what's been happening to you over the last week or so, not to mention some of your lovely new jewellery," he said. "Well, it all started with a little program that you fired me for downloading, actually. And since you were such a bitch about a little web-surfing, I decided to try it out on you first. I won't go into too much detail, but it's enough to say that it's given me the power to exercise a rather remarkable level of control over you, body and mind. I can make you do whatever I'd like, or for that matter, make you look like whatever I want. Your missing days should convince you of my control of your mind, and I can tell from the way your tits are stuffed into your bra today that you may have noticed some other subtle modifications I've made. You may respond now, if you'd like, but you may only whisper."

Her mind filled with obscenities she wanted to scream out, but all that came out of her mouth were soft whispers, "Why? How? Why are you doing this to me? I don't believe it."

He just smiled. "I know you've got a lot of questions, and I've got to tell you I'm going to enjoy letting you know the answers. In fact, let's start with that, it will make the rest a lot clearer. Do you have a TV and VCR in here?"

She pointed them out to him, in a custom-made wood cabinet facing the casual seating area. Immediately after her arm fell helplessly into her lap once more.

He opened the cabinet door, powered up the equipment and slid in an unmarked videotape.

"Come, sweetie, have a seat here with me on the sofa."

She strained with every fibre to resist, to at least tell him to go to hell, but all that happened was that her body seemingly on its own walked over and sat down next to him, her eyes burning as they caught his self-satisfied grin. As the tape started to play, the screen filled with the images as sound of what was immediately clear as amateur pornography. The camera was roughly moving over the bodies of a man and a woman having rather enthusiastic sex. This girl was all over an attractive but average looking man. Her body showed a bit of the signs of being out of her 20's, but she was still fit and thin, with a nicely curved ass and her breasts were average sized but firm. She chastised herself mentally for admiring the lust that was so evident, seeing those breasts pushed hard against the man's chest.

As the camera pulled back, the controlled paralysis of her body was all that kept her from falling out of her chair. It was her! She was fucking (there was no other word to describe it) this man she didn't recognize with obvious lust and desire. She didn't remember any of this-the setting or the man she was first underneath, then on top of. The video jumped to a new situation, and she heard her own voice begging the man to use her ass. Who was this woman on the screen? She'd never wanted that in her life, but there she was, asking for it and getting it. Bending over rather hungrily for it, it seemed. With a rush she started to realize the exact causes of THAT soreness. On the screen she saw her own body quiver a bit as the man's stiff cock was guided into her tight rear opening, but any pain that version of her felt was quickly swallowed by her moans of pleasure. The man's hands gripped her waist and hips, fingers digging into her flesh as he rammed into her, over and over. She watched him tremble and pull out of her, just in time to shoot a generous load of his cum onto her back. Paralyzed on the sofa with her captor she felt the tingling fresh in side her pussy and ass. Could it be some kind of sense memory? Her body seemed to be reacting against her will again, but in a different way. Oh god, was that heat and moisture she felt between her legs?

The scene jumped again. This time she was in what looked like a dentist's chair, but she was topless. The camera zoomed it tight to show the latex gloves of a man piercing her nipples. She could watch in detail as the gold rings were fitted on and sealed on, a shield covering the flesh of her breasts from the heat of the jeweller's torch. Just when she though that scene was over, she was given the pleasure of watching herself thank this large, fully muscled and tattooed man with an eager blowjob. Her lips curled in a hungry smile around him and the camera caught all of it. Her fingers worked all over him, her lips kissed up and down the man's stiff shaft, she was sucking him deep and hard, deep-throating him one minute and sucking his balls into her mouth the next. And all with the eager noises of a slut who loved every second of it. The video switched scenes again. How much of this was there? She didn't even have the control over her own body to turn to watch her tormenter. All she could do was sit there, watch, feel the unwanted tingling throughout her body.

With a quick jump, the scene changed once more. She didn't see herself, only a group of about 4 or 5 men and a couple of women sitting around a large living room having drinks and chatting. The camera panned from face to face to see their smiles. With a silent sigh and shock she realized that this was her apartment. Suddenly the camera jerked to one side, and there she was - this strange alternate her - walking out into the room, "dressed" in very high heels, fishnet stockings held high by a garter belt, a tiny thong that revealed itself to be crotchless, and some kind of harness around her breasts. It looked to be made of leather straps, sort of the outline of a bra, but no fabric in the cups. Her breasts with those golden rings swayed with each step. Oh god, she was performing for them, an extra sway in her step, making her breasts shake and shimmy.

123456...9