Master PC - NYC Edition Ch. 06-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misha's mouth was so warm and she seemed so experienced at giving oral pleasure. He was almost losing his sense of reality, but suddenly she popped her mouth off of him. "Put it back in that bitch's cunt and take her to town." Nat happily took her order. He started ramming long strokes, in and out, grabbing onto Julia's hips to get extra leverage. Julia was practically paralyzed with pleasure. Nat could feel himself stretching her insides and they felt like a warm sticky blanket wrapped around his dick.

"Julia, I'm gonna fill your cunt with my sperm and then Misha's gonna take that coffee cup and fill it up as the cum drips out of your cunt, and then we're gonna feed it to you, cuz that's what you are... a little cunt." He looked at Misha who was listening intently. "Is that OK with you, Misha?"

"Yes, of course, baby. As long as I get a little action off of that dick, too," Misha said with a sexy, pleading voice.

"Of course, you will," said Nat. "That pink and black honey you got down there gon' get teared up!" He might have been trying to talk a little "black" to impress Misha, but he was having fun.

"Julia, do you understand what's about to happen?" said Nat.

"Please don't stop fucking me, Nat," said Julia. "It feels so fucking good. I need your cock. I really need the whole thing in me."

"You're gonna be completely satisfied and feel orgasmic waves flow through you when I finally explode inside you," said Nat. And Julia believed him.

Nat then grabbed at Julia's pussy to grab some more lubricant. He rubbed it up and down his cock, getting ready to push it in to Julia. Then he inserted and pushed all the way in, beginning to pump slowly but picking up speed. Noticing that Misha was without a partner, that just didn't seem right, so he commanded Misha to pull up a chair by the front glass and he made Julia get on all fours in front of Misha.

As he re-inserted inside Julia, still from behind, he slapped Julia's ass quite hard and commanded her to eat Misha's cunt. Julia did as she was told and Misha's eyes lit up.

"Her tongue is extremely long!" she said to Nat. "You little freak!" she said to Julia, grabbing her hair and pushing it into her shaved ebony muff pie. Nat stared at the amazing scene as Misha's gaze stayed fixed on him and Julia ate Misha's cunt. He began to pound on Julia's pussy, slapping his big balls against her clit and quaking her ass with his forceful thrusts. He paced himself to make sure Misha got close to orgasm, but Julia was clearly skilled at cunnilingus as she had the perfect equipment, so it was a short amount of time before Misha was writhing in her chair. He got really turned on watching Misha get turned on and he decided it was time for them all to cum together. "All right," said Nat. I'm gonna let loose and I want you both to cum right now and make some noise for me.

"Yes, Nat!" said Julia. "Please cum inside me!"

"Fuck that bitch!" said Misha. "Fill her up!"

Nat brought himself to orgasm and then used all his muscles to shoot as hard as he could down her pussy gullet. Julia's body began to quake as her face was still pressed deep into the orgasm juices of Misha's cunt. Misha and Julia both began to scream at the top of their lungs.

"Misha, get the cup," yelled Nat. Misha collected herself enough to grab the empty ice coffee cup and then leaned over to place it under Julia's already dripping pussy. Nat pulled his dick out slowly and gobs and gobs of thick white fluid came pouring out into the cup. It was filled up about halfway (so about 8 oz of cum) and Nat's dick was also covered in a mixture of her juices and his cum.

Misha took the semen cup and commanded Julia to sit on her knees. She was haggard and sweaty, looking used, with her makeup running. "Should I pour it on her?" she asked Nat.

Nat said, "Sure," and Misha proceeded to pour the spunk onto Julia's face and tits. Julia closed her eyes in the ultimate finish to an amazing fuck session. Misha then put the cum cup down, picked the cum-drenched Julia up to her feet and pressed her body against Julia's, licking some of the cum off her face and then giving her a deep and raunchy french kiss. She broke it and then told Julia to go clean off Nat's cock.

Julia moved over to Nat, getting back on her knees, and used her abnormally long tongue to lick every inch of his dick so that it was mostly clean (save for her saliva). Misha looked at Nat proudly, as if their daughter had gotten all A's on her report card.

Nat was feeling a little spent but definitely ready for more adventures. He decided to get himself a coffee to perk up a bit. He put on his clothes and told Misha to help Julia get dressed and to keep her entertained for a bit.