Master PC - NYC Edition Ch. 10-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I let her have the length," he asked Misha.

Misha affectionately played with his neck. "She's been through a lot today. Let's give her your package and see how she delivers."

Nat began to release the blood into his penis and it grew to it's full ten inches. Julia quickly began to lick it like an ice cream cone, covering every inch she could. She licked all around his balls and up around his happy trail. She was like a little animal, consumed by a new snack.

"You know you're gonna have to take that dick down your little throat, right?" said Misha, authoritatively.

"It's so big, though," said Julia.

"Nobody cares about your opinion, little girl," said Misha.

Seeming to be quite trained at this point, Julia proceeded to engulf the dick and work it like the little whore she had become. She used all her tactics with her tongue and cheeks to bat around the head of his dick and create slimy sensations. Misha wasn't satisfied. She moved over to Julia's head, grabbed Nat's dick and pulled it out Julia's mouth. Next, she gave Julia a backhand slap to the face. Nat was stunned. "Take that dick down your throat, girl, or there will be fucking hell to pay. She smiled up at Nat as she stroked his dick. "It's a beautiful cock, Nat. It deserves to be treated like royalty." She then lowered the dick and teased it against Julia's mouth. "Are you gonna do as I ask?"

"Yes," said Julia.

"Yes, what?" said Misha.

"Yes, Ma'am." Julia corrected herself. Misha dropped the dick back into Julia's mouth, giving her a push on the back of the head before returning to her station on Nat's side. She squeezed her thighs against his leg, rubbing her pussy against him ever so slightly. He kept his hand against her bulbous booty, cupping the cheeks and sometimes running his finger along her crack.

They both watched as Julia made her way with her mouth down the shaft. At first, she didn't seem sure of herself.

"Do it now!" screamed Misha.

Julia opened up her throat and jammed her face forward as she felt several inches of Nat's dick slide down her throat, stopping her airways. Nat put his hand on the back of her head to push his dick further down her throat and she gagged several times before he released her. He was about to go in for a second round when she came up for air with this look of total panic, dismay and bewilderment.

"Girl, I don't wanna hear a word from you. We're just getting started!" said Misha.

"No, it's just that— " Julia stammered.

Misha was outraged. She went over to grab Julia's hair to force her down Nat's cock again. But Julia pleaded. "Please, I..I don't know..um..."

"What is it?" said Nat.

"I have this sudden need to have my ass penetrated. I don't know where it's coming from, but I need it right now or I'm gonna explode."

Misha looked at Nat and started laughing. "Well you might as well, Nat."

Nat wanted to indulge, but he was still saving himself for Anika. He looked over at the baristas, who were now just drinking coffee as if their sex marathon hadn't happened before. Nat called over to Brad to come help them.

When he arrived, Nat told Brad that Julia needed him to fuck her in the ass. He said, "Sure."

"We're gonna double team her, if that's OK," said Nat.

Brad shrugged in compliance as he began to take his clothes off, his cock clearly, already, mostly stiff.

"Misha, can you help get Brad nice and rock hard so that he can penetrate Julia's little hole?"

"I can definitely do that," said Misha, with a mischievous grin.

"Julia, you keep slobbering my knob for a little." Julia continued to slobber and gag and suck and spit. She was clearly very excited to get ass fucked.

Misha walked a couple feet over to the young, 22-year-old Brad and helped him take the rest of his clothes off. She grabbed his mostly stiff, nine-inch cock with her hand and began to tug on it, then she grabbed one of his hands and put it on her breast, urging him to squeeze. He cupped her soft black tit and massaged it as she tugged on him. Kissing him along his chest as she went, she kneeled down and smoothly and sensually took him into her mouth and down her throat without a single sound. Nat watched as she pumped back and forth, the small of her back curved in perfect posture for fellatio. He couldn't believe he hadn't fucked this piece of sugar yet, but it was all in due time.

Misha turned around to tell Nat that the boy's dick was ready. Nat pulled his dick out of Julia's mouth and he laid down on the ground and then guided her over him so that she was positioned to ride. Her pussy was already creamy from her anticipation about the anal so he pulled her body down and her pussy slid all the way down to the base of his shaft. It was amazing. Slimy, tight, warm and his whole dick fit all the way into her (although he could feel himself poking at her cervix, which added to the enjoyment).

"Bounce on me," said Nat. She did as she was told and her perky breasts bounced with her. In the near distance Misha continued to stroke on Brad's cock to keep him nice and hard. Nat was almost ready to move to phase two. He stopped her and pulled her chest forward so that her breasts were pressed against his chest. Then he started his own pumping, fast and hard so that she could hardly breathe, her grunting and gasping getting louder and louder. When he felt like he had gotten her really wet, he stuck his hand alongside his cock and gathered up a small puddle of juices and then proceeded to rub them around and inside Julia's asshole.

"Brad, come over here and get some of these juices to lubricate your dick with." The next thing Nat knew, he was feeling Brad's hand collecting the juices, right next to his dick. Nat's dick twitched inside Julia's pussy knowing they were about to do a "double penetration" scene, like he had seen in porn. It was the kind of thing that was both humiliating for the woman but also a complete worshipping of the woman.

Brad began to work his finger into Julia's asshole, slowly and methodically while Nat slid his dick in and out of her vagina. Brad moved to two fingers, and then three and then he got into a squat position over her and lined up his dick. Nat stopped fucking her to allow the second hole to be plugged. Julia held her breath as Brad started to work his rock-hard cock into her puckered asshole. He made an extra hard push and the head broke the outer rim. Julia moaned deeply and loudly. Brad kept pushing. Nat spread her cheeks for easier access. He could feel Brad's dick sliding on just the other side of the small tissue separating their two poles.

Julia screamed out. "I'm ready. Push it all the way in!" Brad did as directed, slamming his body weight down and filling her entire anal cavity with his nine inches of cock meat. Julia nearly passed out. The feeling of being filled from both sides was like a fantasy come true. Nat and Brad slowly started to find a rhythm with their thrusting. Julia also rocked back and forth. Nat sucked on her nice, busty titties.

Seeing an opening, Misha walked up in front of Julia, took off her panties and said, "I have something you can put in that empty mouth." She gently grabbed the back of Julia's head and pressed her pelvis against Julia's face. Julia, though completely in a trance from the pummeling of her nether regions, followed Misha's cue and opened her mouth, accepting the vulva on her face. With her abnormally long tongue, she licked deep into the pink center of a dark chocolate pussy candy. Misha moaned in pleasure. Phase two was now underway.

Twelve

Nat's view straight above him was just this: a black booty shooting behind him, some swinging white titties in front of him and, straight ahead, a black and white cookie of sorts, with a juicy black pussy getting lapped at by the tongue of a cum-slut hipster girl. All the while, his massive cock played a tandem role, filling just one of the girl's two precious holes, her gripping little vag, while his co-star, Brad, inserted himself in and out from her anal passage.

Julia was almost whimpering now from the mix of pleasure and pain. Brad and Nat had begun to pick up the pace, slamming in to her harder and harder, with alternating thrusts. Misha was persistent at applying her pussy to Julia's face. Even when Julia would get distracted by a particularly deep stroke of the men's cocks, Misha would pull Julia's head back up and force her to dive back into the muff. Knowing a little bit about pressure points and reflexology, Misha would use her fingers to either coax Julia into submission, or to stimulate other parts of her body.

Basically Julia was in a whirlwind of physical sensation. And her body was getting battered and stretched in all different ways. She started to get entranced in her role as a fuck-slut. "Fuck me like I'm your little teenage whore-girlfriend." Nat and Brad continued to slam her orifices.

"Fill my hole up with your seed," she begged. The boys made eye contact and agreed that that was an acceptable request. They began doing long strokes and hitting hard against the back of her pussy and ass, so that with each stroke Julia would lose her breath and grimace. Misha had turned around so that her ass was now in Julia's face and Julia was being made to rim Misha's asshole. This turned Nat on entirely and his cock, for the fourth or fifth time today, felt like it was ready to explode. It didn't help that Brad's cock sliding in and out of her butt was creating all these extra vibrations and cross-moving frictions.

He yelled out, "I'm gonna bust," as he continued to pump her.

Brad said, "Me too!" and started to yell a throaty, guttural yell as he released his sperm into Julia's ass. Nat took one more long, deep thrust and then shot buckets of white cream into her pussy. They continued to shoot their sperm as it seeped out past their shafts onto Julia's legs and Nat's legs and the floor. But they both kept fucking her, just as hard as before, now with with the extra creamy lubricant added into the mix.

Julia couldn't take the juicy slithering sensation of the two men's dicks as they pumped against her cum-filled ass and pussy. She yelled out "You're gonna make me cum now!" and started to convulse. The boys stopped pumping and let her steep on their cocks as her legs shook and she moaned in a low, husky tone. Nat squeezed on her breasts and ran his hands up Misha's legs, sensually. Misha looked at him lovingly and lowered her hand down to stroke his cheek.

As Julia's orgasm died down, Nat decided he wanted to give her one more "present," so he removed his member from her worn hole and tapped Brad to do the same. They both stood up. Then Nat called over to the little Mexican girl, who was still in the nude. She was pretending to listen to something on her phone, but she was really waiting for him to come back and fuck her. "Lupe, get over here. We need your services."

She got up slowly but obediently and headed over to the scene of the recent threesome.

"Get on your knees, both of you," he said to Julia and Lupe. "Lupe, you're gonna help me and my friend Brad, here, finish, one more time, on this whore's face. Is that cool?" He said it in a way that was both sweet but authoritative, like she knew the only possible answer.

"Yeah sure," said Lupe. "Whatever."

"Brad you take little Lupe here, I'll take Julia and then—"

Misha interjected. "Don't forget about me!"

Nat nodded apologetically. "I'll take Julia... and Misha... and then when we're both ready, shoot your wad on Julia and we'll make her walk home, covered in filth." He chuckled and Brad smiled giving him a subtle bro-nod. He patted Julia on the top of her sweaty head. "And then you can have your phone back, ok sweetheart?"

Once again, Julia was turned on by the condescending tone. It was like she was being talked down to by her high school principal and yet it felt good, or something. Well, she felt ashamed actually, but the shame felt good. It was all a weird dream. She'd never had this much sex or been cummed in—or on—this much. It was running down her legs on either side and it was still sloshing around inside her. Her sexual parts felt damaged almost, like they weren't the innocent private parts she once knew. And yet, she couldn't wait for Nat's new plan, his "parting gift," to take place. She even started rubbing her pussy as she thought of it happening soon. She looked at the two massive rods, completely erect pointing in her direction. Did she really just have those both inside of her? How was that possible?

Nat, seeing Julia start masturbating gave him the cue to get things going. He nodded to Brad who stepped up towards Lupe. She grabbed his dick tenderly but with a serious determination, like that of a professional caretaker. Misha got down on her knees, right next to Julia and she also started playing with herself as she looked up at Nat lovingly.

Nat stepped forward, his peach-like cock head leading the way as it eventually made it's way right between the two girls' heads. Like little minnows nibbling on your feet in a lake, the girls began to caress his body and give little kisses on his legs and his balls. They slurped up leftover puddles of cum from before and rubbed their cheeks and foreheads affectionately against the underside of his penis. Then they started pursing their lips on each side of his shaft like they were drinking from a water fountain, but they moved side-to-side up the length of the shaft, kissing and tonguing at the head and then meeting each other's lips to exchange in their own kiss.

Nat watched adoringly as he played with each of their hair, his cock being worshipped like it had never been before. He peered over at Lupe and Brad. She was a little less romantic about it, already having taken the head of his cock into her juicy, Latin lips. She used her tongue, lashing it about, while with one hand she glided up and down his shaft, at a medium pace. The other hand she used to fondle his balls. Nat was quite turned out just to look at her petite body and think about splitting it open while she called him, "Papi."

Returning to his own menage-a-trois, Julia had now taken the reigns and began gliding Nat's shaft into her mouth. She was careful not to gag on it because she didn't want to trigger another anal emergency, but she gave him a good amount to work with and she looked up at him frequently with lust-filled eyes. Either she wanted to be splashed with more cum or she really wanted her phone back. Nat couldn't tell. But either way, she was acting like a true whore-of-whores.

Misha had ducked down to work on Nat's balls. She was gingerly sucking on them, then licking them, then trying to fit the whole sack in her mouth. She reached around with her hand to massage his asshole while she looked up him coyly, like a kitten wanting to play.

"Julia?" Misha said, cautiously. Julia looked over at Misha. "Can you suck on my titties for a little?" Julia, quick to want to please her new mistress slash lover, took her mouth off of Nat's dick as Misha sat up on her knees. Julia began kissing down Misha's neck, making her way to her sizable breasts. She picked one up and kissed and licked on the nipple then did the same with Misha's other breast, alternating back and forth, picking up intensity as she went.

Misha kissed Nat's rod and then looked up at him with a serious expression. "I want you to fuck my face so that you can get ready to blast your sperm on this white girl." She then looked over at the other couple and waved them over, "Guys, come get closer!".

Lupe and Brad moved over so they were basically side-by-side and Misha continued, smiling at Nat as she spoke. "Lupe, let's take them all the way down our throats at the same time and let them fuck our faces so that they can blow their wads on this dumb cumslut over here."

Julia giggled at the thought that she was a "cumslut," but it also made her excited. She sat on her knees, her body glistening with sweat and sex juices. Nat and Misha paired up to the left of her and Lupe and Brad, to the right. Julia looked at the large pieces of organic machinery that were about to unload their prized liquid onto her. Somehow, even though they had just both shot their loads into her sex holes, their cocks were both fully erect and ready to dispense another double shot. The funny thing was, she was just as turned on by the other two naked chicks that flanked her as she was by these monstrous cocks. And she felt like she was about to see the latest summer blockbuster as she anticipated the sword-swallowing presentation that was about to go down. Her cell phone could not matter less. She wanted to stay in this weird time-warp cafe, where nothing else mattered and where she was the neighborhood slut that everyone used and slapped around. She felt such purpose, such drive. She had so little value before. Nat gave her a whole new vocation, it seemed, and the least she could do was be a good receptical for his sexual run-off. That was the least she could do.

Thirteen

Brad and Nat both approached the girls and inserted their cocks at about the same time. The girls were no-frills, milking the cocks with their hands as they pushed their faces in and out. They both applied the same general tactic, pulling saliva produced from the back of their mouth down the shafts of the boy's cock using their hands. Lupe's hands were smaller so she had further to travel, but she squeezed tighter on it, like she didn't wanna lose her favorite teddy. Misha used two hands instead of one but she had more muscle so she stroked with a powerful gait. Brad and Nat gazed lustfully at the other's girl and then back to their own, in awe of the sexual experience and determination on display.

Then, the girls took the huge, wet, glistening dicks down their throats, pushing their own limits in order to please the men. Misha's dark red lips sliding up and down Nat's shaft were like a wet dream. Lupe's sunken cheeks looks incredible as she sucked hard at Brad's member.

Nat grabbed,the back of Misha's head and started ramming his hard cock further down her throat. Brad followed suit on Lupe. She looked up at Brad with a playful resistance, as if she wasn't phased by his efforts. Brad became more aggressive with the face fucking, treating her mouth just like a pussy, pumping faster the closer he got to orgasm. His balls smacked her against the bottom of her chin with each thrust. Lupe reached around to Brad's ass to pull herself in to his pelvis. The two guys were both nearing orgasm, once again.

Misha yelled over to Julia, "Get ready! They're not gonna be able to hold it much longer!"

Lupe pulled her mouth off and started stroking his cock furiously with the saliva acting as a slimy lube. Misha stayed on Nat's dick, pumping even faster. Nat moaned louder and louder as the sensations built up.

"Brad, you ready, bro?" said Nat.

"Yeah dogg, let's spray this bitch." said Brad. Nat took two more hard pumps into Misha's throat and then pulled out, scurrying over to Julia. He aimed at her face and the cum started shooting out in long thick strands. It hit her in the eye and mouth which made her stick out her tongue. Julia continued to finger herself vigorously. She bathed in the cum like it was a hot shower after a hard day's work.

Brad couldn't take Lupe's handjob anymore and batted her off to unload his semen on Julia. He sprayed Julia hard in her other eye as he continued gliding his hand up and down his long shaft, milking it like an industrial-sized toothpaste. Nat and Brad held nothing back. They shot on her face until it was just a thick, dripping layer, like a mask. Then they lowered their aim to her breasts and stomach. She began rubbing it around her body and picking up scoops with her fingers and eating it.