Master PC - NYC Edition Ch. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, me too." said Nat. "Well, let's go back to my place. It's not too far from here. We can get cleaned up and then think about what to eat."

"Sounds lovely," Misha said, fawningly.

They gathered their things and made their way out of what some might consider a sexual crime scene, given the degree of exploitation, aggressive domination, and perhaps attempted strangulation due to suffocation from cum. But Misha and Nat both parted the space with fondness.

As Nat walked out, he gave one final note to the baristas. "It was a lovely visit to your café. Please remember me as one of your favorite customers, one that deserves a free cup on the regular, and perhaps a little something more if the mood is right." He put a twenty-dollar bill in their tip jar and walked out with Misha on his arm.

As they took the five or six block walk back to Nat's apartment, Nat slowly slipped out of the "naivety spell" that he had put himself in prior, and he started to remember the program and how it had been the main actor in this crazy sexscapade he just experienced. But it didn't trouble him or make his feelings of gratification, pride, and love any weaker. That precaution had been built in to his commands earlier that day. It did slowly unfetter his mind to recommence plans, strategies and foresights that revolved around the program. Being the more sexually fulfilled and cum-drained man that he now was, he felt a very relaxed headspace and he was eager to spend the rest of the evening with Misha and definitely to get food in his belly, and maybe some booze as well.

At that moment, Misha yelled out in shock. "Oh my God," she said, incredulously as she scrolled through an article on her phone.

"What?" said Nat, wondering what she could possibly be looking at.

"It says here that Donald Trump exposed himself in public today!" exclaimed Misha, as she continued reading. "He's been arrested and their taking immediate impeachment actions." Nat was reminded of his earlier non-sexual session he had with the program.

"What?" he joined in. "That's fucking crazy!"

"Yeah, it says he appears to have one of the smallest penises on human record." They both laughed, giddily. Nat was both amused and amazed by his large-scale power. Misha's account also led him to remember his duties he had bestowed upon Anika and how she would probably be waiting for him at the house, right now. Moreover, she would definitely not be expecting him to be with another girl, especially one as cute as Misha. He pulled up his phone and went his favorites column to pull up Anika's profile. In the command field he typed in, "You will openly invite other women from Nat's life into your life." He then pulled up Misha's profile and wrote, "You will find Anika quite attractive and you will think of her as a possible lover to share Nat with." Then he hurried Misha home.

12