Master PC - NYC Edition Ch. 29-END

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat ended his orgasm and stared blankly at the messy whiteness that was all over them. Then he felt a hand rubbing his back as he looked beside him to see Anika was on her knees, examining the flood site. She got closer to their crotches and then stuck out her tongue and licked a long strand of cum that was hanging off of Nat's balls. He trembled slightly as she looked up at him with a sexy glare. She then put her face in front of Misha's black, dripping cock and slurped a long stroke across her shaft.

Nat was amazed. His one girlfriend was now licking cum off the dick of his other girlfriend...or former girl-friend. But she didn't stop there. She proceeded to slurp and suck every drop of semen off of both their dicks and bodies. It was as if she was eating ice cream. She licked hungrily, and he watched as some cum-laden drool dripped out of her mouth and dribbled on to her heaving breasts and slid down into her cavernous cleavage. His heart raced at the thought of giving those juggs another workout.

By the time Anika finished her cleanup, Nat and Misha were both raging-hard again. Anika took a hand on each cock and started stroking them but Nat and Misha both knew that this PG-13 handjob stuff wouldn't make the cut anymore. They pulled on her arms to raise her to her feet and then they began prodding her with the dicks in her nether regions, Misha from behind and Nat from in-front. They groped at her body with their hands. She squirmed in delight. Looking down at his cock, Nat could see it glistening with Anika's slimy, Russian fluids. He felt it was time to do a deep excavation.

He pushed Anika and Misha back against the bed. He got on too and positioned his massive, throbbing cock to be hovering, ominously, over Anika's pussy. Misha straddled Anika's body as she moved towards her face. Nat ogled Misha's beautiful ass and he could see, underneath, her giant black cock approaching Anika's mouth, her balls swaying in the foreground. Anika grabbed on Misha's member to pull it towards her. She opened her luscious lips and Misha pushed her cock's head inside the wet face-hole.

Thirty-Four

As Anika began to suck on Misha, Nat teased her clit and pussy lips with his dick. He could literally see the liquids rising out of her pussy as he toyed with her. Nat placed his hand on Misha's ass and rubbed her ass cheeks as they thrusted, slowly back and forth. Then, when he couldn't hold out much longer, he inserted himself into Anika's vagina. The wet walls of her vagina provided little resistance and he quickly slid in to the hilt. He began pushing in and out as he watched his ebony, shemale lover pump her cock down Anika's throat.

They began to form a rhythm. Misha leaned forward so that she could pump into Anika's face with a downward motion. As she bent over, her ass cheeks spread slightly so that Nat could see her puckered asshole. He placed his finger against it and he could feel the unnatural, but much-appreciated juices that were forming there because of his earlier modifications. He fucked Anika harder as he rubbed Misha's ass, eventually sticking his middle finger into her hole, up to the second knuckle. She moaned.

Anika's huge breasts jiggled as he jammed his cock inside of her. Her pussy was extremely juicy. He watched as Misha's balls swung back and force with her face-fucking and he couldn't resist the urge to take his other hand, the one that wasn't finger-gauging her ass and cup her ballsack. She moaned again.

"Yes Nat. Squeeze on momma's balls for her as you push that finger inside me." said Misha. "I want you to use my body like a kid in a sandbox...Get dirty for me, Baby."

Nat massaged her large balls as he pushed his finger further into her tight asshole. His cock was harder than he could remember and it fully filled out Anika's pussy.

"I think you should try out this pussy, Misha," said Nat. "It's really ripe for the taking."

"Is that what you want, Baby?" said Misha, moaning as he jammed his finger all the way into her ass. "You want me to take my big black cock and fuck your girlfriend with it?"

Nat squeezed harder on her balls. "Yeah, that's what I want, bitch. I want you to fuck the shit out of this wet cunt."

Misha pulled her cock out of Anika's mouth. It was dripping with spit. Nat took the cue to remove his finger out of her ass. "Aww," Misha whined. "I hope you have something else to fill the place of that finger." Nat knew what she meant but he backed away to watch the next sequence beginning. Misha slid back along Anika's body until she was lined up in position against her pussy. The two girls' huge tits pressed against each other as they shared a wet kiss. Misha broke away from the kiss. "Why don't you put that thing in there for me, baby."

Nat reached under Misha's ass and grabbed the base of her cock, guiding it into Anika's pussy. She took control and plunged herself all the way in to the wet depths. Nat rested his hand on her bulbous ass, applying pressure on each downward thrust as he watched their beautiful tits squish against each other.

Anika was in heaven. She turned her face towards Nat as she received Misha's meat. Occasionally she'd open her eyes and stare deep into his, clearly in ecstasy. Misha took a long thrust and held it inside of Anika as she gave her a series of light kisses on her neck. She interrupted herself briefly and sternly spoke to Nat. "Baby, Momma's hole is getting cold. Why don't you bring your nice hard dick over here and warm it up for me? Or are you scared?"

Nat chuckled to himself. He would happily comply. He got up on the bed and crouched over her, pressing his large cock head against her smallish opening.

"Don't lubricate it," said Misha. "I wanna feel that rod tearing me open."

Nat pushed in slowly. It required more force than he expected, but there was some wetness inside of her already. Also, he didn't have to do too much work as Misha pushed against his dick on every backwards thrust. Anika's pussy was so wet that is made loud slurping sounds on the way in and the way out. She began screaming louder from the pleasure and Nat was so turned on that his adrenaline picked up and he began to plunge harder into Misha.

Again, they developed a rhythm. Nat thought, it wasn't quite a double penetration scene, but perhaps something else? He didn't know the terms that gay guys used, but he knew this was a position they enjoyed. I mean, why wouldn't they? There was so much power and friction being dispensed at once. But, what Nat loved was that there was two sets of wonderful tits beneath him, a wet pussy, and, let's be honest, a fleshy, bulbous, black ass that most men and trans females couldn't dream of having without some serious work done.

He couldn't believe how far his eleven-inch cock was driving up her anus. She seemed to love it and she'd make loud guttural moans every time he pushed inside her. Perhaps he was hitting against her prostrate, which he had heard could be quite pleasurable. It was just amazing to be so carnal with someone—so freaky, so vial, so nasty. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last like this, the walls of Misha's ass squeezing his dick so tight. Her ass was self-lubricating more as she got more turned on and the sensations were phenomenal.

"Misha," he said softly, "I'm gonna need to cum soon. It feels so good."

"I know baby," she said comfortingly. "Me too. Let's just get Anika off first and then we can both release together." Nat agreed to that logic and continued to pump her ass. He grabbed her hair slightly and she arched her back allowing him access to squeeze on her soft melons. Her nipples were hard and he pinched and tweaked on them.

Misha stroked on Anika's face as she pushed her sweaty hair behind her ears. "I need you to cum for me now," she told Anika. "Can you do that?"

Almost falling out of a trance she opened her eyes. "Yes Misha. So, you want me to cum on your cock?"

"Yeah, that's what I want."

"Will you cum for me too??" she asked.

"Yeah, baby. I'm gonna fill you up. And Nat's gonna fill up my ass. Does that sound good?"

"Yes," she said adoringly. "But will you keep using my holes after that?"

"Of course, Anika," she said as her breath got heavier. "The night is young!"

Misha shifted her hips a bit to make her cock point upwards towards Anika's G-spot. She still knew the insides of a woman better than how to steer a dong, but she was getting the hang of it. She'd definitely had her hands on enough male parts over the years to know the basics, but it was quite interesting to have full control like this.

Anika immediately noticed the the shift and felt the massive load bearing down against her special pleasure center. Misha was both forceful and delicate at the same time, a by-product of her ambiguous gender roles. Anika's pussy was a torrential flood, the hotel bedding clearly ruined at this point, but she didn't pay any mind to that. She was back in the trance. In her field of view was a beautiful black woman with a dick attached and natural swaying titties hanging above her face. Above that was the muscular, tanned, man of her dreams with his arctic blue eyes and his massive rod jammed up their mutual lover's butthole. Her pussy was filled to the brim with dick and there was promise of cum-pumping to come soon. Her entire body was electric, her blood tingling. Waves of pleasure were searing through her nerves with each thrust of Misha's cock. She closed her eyes and slipped into a completely zen state of nothing just before the full orgasm descended. Then it hit her.

She screamed like she was being murdered. Misha immediately felt Anika's pussy convulsing and hugging around her cock. She moved from her raised, cobra position to laying flat on top of Anika's heaving chest. Putting her arm behind her, she pulled Nat with her so that they were all sandwiched on top of each other, but she continued to drive her dick into the puddle of female cum that was Anika's vagina. Nat kept sliding his monster in and out of Misha's well-lubricated ass.

"When you're ready, Nat," said Misha, "I want you to unload inside me, and that will be the cue for me to fill Anika up, OK?"

Nat grunted an "OK." He took hold of either side of Misha's waist and started slamming his dick into her forcefully, violently almost, so that her ass quaked with his thrusts and the smacking sound could be heard resoundingly, as if their were too male rams butting at each other's head for territorial dominance. Misha dove her face down into Anika's breasts and braced herself for each agonizing assault on her anal passage. She wanted to pleasure Nat at all costs, and she truly craved his cum inside her. Anika comforted Misha by stroking her hair, but meanwhile she looked up at Nat with a fierce and goading glare. Give her everything you got, she seemed to be telling him.

"Please Nat, use me to your heart's content," said Misha. "It hurts me baby, but I don't care. I want you to finish in me on your terms, baby. That's why we're here."

"Shut up," Nat said as he brought his hand down hard on her ass. She yelped at the stinging pain. He drove himself in faster, pulling her whole body back towards him with each inward stroke.

"Your dick in my ass makes my cock so hard, baby," said Misha.

Nat found the statement so betwixingly unexpected and erotic, he felt the cum bubble up quickly inside him and he yelled out that he was gonna explode. Misha pumped back and forth as he approached release, pushing her cock into Anika and then pushing her ass back against Nat. She felt her own cum load welling up, as well, but she awaited the feeling of Nat's filling her up, first. Then he squeezed his hands hard against her skin and she felt the fire hydrant's force of a man juice spraying against her prostrate. Like a water balloon she felt the liquid fill her up which created all the right tension in her body and she was easily pushed over the edge her self, releasing her semen into Anika's pussy. The two large-cocked lovers pumped their seed out for almost a minute, the two receptacles quickly overflowing and the semen spilling out onto legs and sheets.

Before they had a chance to collapse, Misha pushed the party forward. She squirmed out from in between the two and laid down next to Anika. Then she guided Anika up into the air so that she was straddled over her, facing out towards Nat. Misha's semen was dripping everywhere, out of Anika's pussy, down Anika's legs, on to Misha's cock which was already completely coated from when she was inside her. Misha pulled Anika's arms down and guided her butt hole down upon her still-raging-hard cock. It slowly slid down the long shaft, which Anika shivered from, in pleasure and pain.

"Nat, now your turn," said Misha. Nat knew what she wanted him to do. He knelt down in front of Anika, gave her a kiss and then pushed his cock into her wet, cum-soaked pussy. Anika screamed in pleasure. They found a rhythm that worked. Nat could feel her giant breasts against his chest. He could feel the shaft of Misha's cock sliding in and out of her asshole. Anika grabbed her arms around his back for support and they fucked hard for about fifteen minutes, losing track of time, sweating their asses off, kissing and slithering against each other's bodies.

"I want you both to cum on my tits," said Anika. They both slowly came out of their trances, knowing that they must give their beautiful female partner what she wanted. They each gave another minute of hard pumping in Anika's holes, then they took their dicks out and stood on the bed. Anika laid down flat and squeezed her massive tits together with her forearms. Nat's and Misha's dicks with slimy and glistening. They began stroking their own dicks, preparing another load for Anika. Nat couldn't stop staring at Misha, in particular her beautiful, hard member. He was so amazed that this thing was part of their lovemaking. He was fond of her cock. He liked watching her stroke it. Misha noticed where his eyes were at and she suddenly had an idea.

"Anika," she said, "I just want to reposition things once more before we give you what you want."

"That's OK, Misha. I trust you," said Anika.

"Nat," Misha instructed. "Sit down on Anika's stomach and let her stroke you off with her tits. Anika, make sure to be thorough and nasty with it." Nat did as instructed, sitting his sweaty ass against her stomach and placing his already-slimy cock in between her huge orbs.

"Now Nat," Misha continued. "It's gonna be new for you, but I think it's something you have to try at least once. Do you trust me?"

Nat looked at her blankly, heavily distracted by the world-class titjob he was receiving, but he came-to enough to say, "I completely trust you, Misha."

"Ok," she said. "Close your eyes and open your mouth."

With some reluctance he did what she said. It was hard to believe that anything could go wrong when he was with two, such beautiful women and there was such a massive pair of tits beating his dick off. He closed his eyes and slightly opened his mouth.

"Open it further," Misha urged. He opened his mouth wider. Then he felt the flesh of her cock touch his lips. It had a soft surface layer but a steel-like hardness underneath. It tasted salty from the combination of sweat, cum, female jizz and ass juice that had covered it throughout the evening . He allowed himself to produce more saliva, coating his mouth to help receive the invading object. She pushed in further. His mouth was fully consumed by her cock head. He used his tongue to lick her from inside his mouth like he had seen so many girls do before. She stroked the back of his head. He brought his hand up to grasp her shaft and started moving his clenched fist up and down her rod. She pushed on his head a little, urging him to let her dick further into his mouth. As he felt it hit the back of his throat, he gagged and coughed, pulling his mouth away to gather himself.

The girls both giggled. "Looks like we got some fresh meat here," said Anika and they all cracked up. Nat looked at Misha, slightly ashamed, but their was love, kindness and acceptance in her eyes and he knew this was a completely safe space. She put her index finger against his lip and playfully pushed it in, urging for him to suck it.

"I think he can give it one more shot. Don't you, Anika?" said Misha.

"I definitely think he can do better than last time," Anika joined in. Nat tongued and sucked on Misha's finger, showing her he was ready for round two. This time he took the initiative himself, pulling her cock towards his mouth and stretching his lips around the tip. He tongued her cock head and then pulled it out again. The girls were about to chastise him once more when they heard him hock up a huge loogie and spit it onto her massive cock. Then he devoured it again. He pushed it in towards his throat and forced himself not to gag. Then he felt it travel down his throat, and somehow he was able to adjust to the new position. It turned him on to be filled up in this way. His cock was harder than he thought possible and it was being lathered and swatted by two huge melons like a car at a carwash.

Misha pushed in and out of Nat's throat and he cupped her balls and massaged her taint while he stared up at her huge heaving tits and her beautiful face and luscious lips. He grabbed around to her ass and pulled her whole body towards his face. Misha started moaning loudly.

"This white boy's mouth is too good. I'm gonna blast soon." She continued to pump his face, her long black dick traveling in and out, in and out. Then she had another thought. "Anika I know I promised this load to your marvelous titties, but what do you a say we give King Nat here his first fruit of the vineyard, if you know what I mean?"

Anika hesitated, "But it was supposed to be mine!"

"Aww," cooed Misha. "I don't wanna be an Indian cum giver."

Nat pulled the dick out of his mouth, but continued to stroke it forcefully. "What if I give you a double-size load on your tits?" he said to Anika.

"Well," said Anika, "I guess that will be an acceptable trade-off. Just make sure it's nice and thick." She looked down fondly at her chest. "These babies deserve it."

"They sure do, Anika," said Nat. Then he looked up knowingly at Misha and placed her cock back in his mouth. He instantly took the entire eight inches down his throat so that his lips touched her fully-shaved pubis area. She held him there a couple extra moments and he gagged again which formed several more strands of thick saliva against her cock. He pulled his mouth away and gathered the saliva, stroking it rapidly, up and down, before he began a sloppy succession of combination moves with deepthroating, tongue lacerations, quick hand pumping and ball sucking. Shortly thereafter, Misha was ready to unload and she pulled her dick out of his mouth, stroking it with her hand and aiming it at his face. Nat lowered his face for better access, closing his eyes, excited and nervous and extremely turned-on. Anika watched eagerly, from below. Nat moved his hand around, behind, to lightly rub on Anika's wet pussy and, in-tern, Anika picked up the pace of her titjob, spitting into the cleavage-abyss and creating more lubrication.

Misha yelled out, "I'm coming," and Nat felt the first strand strike his eye. Soon there was another heavy glob on his other eye and he became totally blinded. Next the cum shot out just under his nose and dripped down over his lips. He instinctually licked his lip with his tongue and tasted Misha's sweet and salty cum. It tasted amazing to him. But Misha wasn't done. Several gobs hit him in his chest and they began to slide down his abs. She kept pumping out cum back up at his face again. He began to smile. She came closer and stuck her cock right up against his mouth and he opened it to receive her. She continued cumming, squirting it onto his tongue which he then proceeded to swallow. She pushed her cock in further, down his throat and pumped the cum directly into his stomach.