Master PC Reboot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KoalaKing
KoalaKing
613 Followers

Jack leapt from the chair he was occupying to downstairs. As he descended the stair, he for some reason felt like he was coming down for the first time. But that couldn't be true. He had this place for years.

Jack turned on the jets and sat in the tub. It wasn't too bad really. The bubbly water was covering him completely. And it felt nice to rest in the afterglow of his escapades this morning. As he let a sigh of relief, he heard Jess cry out loudly as she saw her friend outside.

"Good to see you!" Echoed through the stairwell. Jack sat still in order to hear what they were completely saying.

"What's this about you sleeping in?" Erin's unmistakable voice was like rain on a bell. Jack could hear it trickle down to where he was sitting. And it relaxed him more.

"Oh just tired from last night is all." Jess said cheerfully, "You'll never guess what happened!" Jack could now only hear whispers.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU MET A BOY!" Erin shouted.

Jack almost slipped in the hot tub. Not because of the sudden burst of noise from above, but because Jess was about to spill the beans on him fucking her!

Jack was about to sit up when he heard the reassurances from Jess travel through the house.

"Shhh!" Jess cried out, "He's the hottest guy I've ever met and I think that he's perfect.

"Well good for you girl, but what about me?" Erin laughed, "I'm going to be single forever."

"That not true!" Jess said quickly, "You know who you should try and get to know?"

Jack could hear the murmur of a name.

"YOUR BROTHER?!" Erin yelled.

"He's actually really cool once you get to know him. Trust me, I've been totally surprised by him this week." What was Jess playing at? Jack thought as he heard the conversation continue.

But then suddenly he felt a chill run all through the hot water down to his spine. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

He held his breath, but soon he was face to face with Erin, Jess's redheaded friend.

To call Erin a redhead isn't justice. Her hair was a deep flaming crimson that was beautiful and well taken care of. Her fair skin was covered in freckles from her time running in the sun. Jack saw a few cute little freckles join up around her nose. But nothing was as stunning as the pale green eyes that pierce through the flame of her hair. Her largest assists that Jack noticed were the busty firm DD's that she sported under a bikini. Jack could feel his arousal building.

He caught Jess's eyes, and noticed something dark and mischievous about them. Did she intend to send her hottest friend down here? Was she trying to recruit more women for him.

"Oh Jack," Erin was surprised to see him there. "Jess didn't tell me you were down here. I'll go back up and,"

"Oh Erin don't worry about it," Jess said, "We're getting along much better than we did before. Enough that we can share a hot tub." Jess walked down the stairs and took off her shirt to reveal a very revealing bikini top. After tying her dark hair up, she slipped into the hot water and motioned for Erin to join them. Erin politely smiled and followed in with her.

There was a lot of uncomfortable silence. Jess was trying to get Jack to talk about his science project, which led to a mutual venting of Sarah's horridness. But Jack kept noticing how Erin's gaze seemed to linger on his sister's breasts. Jack looked at Jess and realized that she was picking up on it too.

"Um, Jess." Erin quietly said. "Did your breasts get bigger?"

Jess beamed a smiled and nodded. "Yes I did! They grew last night!"

"Oh wow. I thought you were done growing. You're bigger than me now." Erin started to look like she was drifting off, "They look so...heavy. And relaxing." Erin's breathing became deeper and deeper. She began talking slower, slurring some of her words. "When your chest moves, it's like it calling me to drift off. So comfortable, so sleepy."

Jack was so confused. But when he looked to his sister for what was going on, he could only see the same lusty shoulder in her eye that he did at breakfast.

"What's going on here?" Jack asked Jess quietly.

"Oh no need to whisper Master. If this is what I think what's happening, then everything is just going to be fine. Erin can you hear me?"

"Yes." She said sleepily. Jack was afraid she was so out of it she would slip underwater. But then Jess moved over to her friend and propped her up.

"Erin, you trust me right?" Jess said.

"Of course, you're my best friend." Erin replied.

Jess looked up at Jack her grin taking over her face. "It's hypnotism, Master."

"Hypnosis? Isn't that all sci-fi stuff?" Jack asked.

"Apparently not. It seems here that Erin was brought under a heavy trance just by watching my breasts move back and forth." She let out an excited cry. "That's so hot!! Ok. Ok we gotta try this again." Jess positioned herself back where she was, and told Erin "When I snap my fingers, you will wake up, feeling refreshed and energetic."

Jess snapped her fingers and Erin sat right up, green eyes wide open. She blinked and said, "Sorry I must have spaced out, what did you say?"

Jess's smile was growing larger and larger like the Cheshire Cat.

"On never mind that." Jess said as she stood up in the hot tub. "Erin, do you like my new swimsuit?"

"Oh, yeah its sexy!" Erin said, but then after looking at Jack, "But isn't it a bit much for hanging out with your brother?"

Jess got up. "Your right," She started breathing deeply to get her breasts to move up and down, "It is a bit much. But do you know what would be worse?"

"Wh-what?" Erin asked, already somewhat affected by Jess's endowments.

"If I took off my suit completely." Jess's hands moved like going through silk, and stripped off her bathing suit in a single motion.

"Jess wh-what are you doing?" Erin said, getting red in the face. "Y-your brother's r-right there."

"Don't think about him." Jess said, "Just look right here." That didn't seem to be a problem. Erin's green eyes were transfixed on her friend's breasts. Watching them rise and fall as she breathed deeper and deeper.

Jess moved closer to Erin, swaying her hips as she waded through the water. Giving her breasts more movement. Jack could tell that Erin was getting more and more mesmerized by the minute.

"Bu-But your brother." Erin could only manage to say.

"Yes. We're going to talk about him. But just focus on my rack." Jess straddled Erin's lap and hung her breasts immediately above Erin's face. She swung them back and forth, the way a master hypnotists would with a watch. Jack watch Erin get sleepier, and sleepier. Finally, when it looked like Erin was completely under, Jess spoke again.

"Erin can you hear me?"

"Yes"

Jess smiled. "Fuck this is hot bro. Are you getting hard watching this?"

That question was an understatement. Jack was steel hard watching his sister bend one of her friends to her will. His will. He stood up, still completely naked.

"Hmmmm that looks so delicious." Jess said. "Erin, look at my brother's hard cock."

"Hard...cock." Erin said as she dreamily opened her eyes to stare at Jack's large cock.

"Yes. It looks good to suck on right Erin?" Jess cooed in her friend's ear.

"Yeah..." Erin licked her lips. "Suck on."

"Repeat and believe what I say down to your soul: You want to suck my brother's cock."

"I want to suck your brother's cock."

"You need to suck my brother's cock."

"I need to suck your brother's cock."

"You love feeling my brother in your mouth."

"I love feeling your brother in my mouth."

"You've always wanted to give my brother the best blowjob you can."

"I've always wanted to give your brother the best blowjob I can."

"You're extremely attracted to my brother."

"I'm extremely attracted to your brother."

"You want to fuck my brother."

"I want to fuck your brother."

"You think it's hot that my brother fucks me."

"I think it's hot that your brother fucks you.

"It makes you horny to watch us have sex."

"It makes me horny watching you have sex."

"Now when I snap my fingers you will come out of your trance." Jess said as she held her hand up.

"Not yet." Jack commanded, as he stood behind his sister. "I'm too horny to wait." Jack tore off her bikini bottoms and slid his cock inside her. The degree of how hot her pussy was for him let Jack know how horny she was from hypnotizing her friend.

"Fuck yes! Anytime, anywhere Master!" Jess cried as Jack took her from behind. The pleasure of him fucking her was incredible as she controlled her best friend.

"You think you can do this to anyone? Hypnotize them with your breasts?" Jack asked as he reach down and gripped her bouncing rack. The touch made her squeal with pleasure. Jack mauled her tits together, feeling their plump firmness envelop his hand.

"Yes bro," Jess said between cries of pleasure. "I think I can do it to anyone who stares at my breast." Then she looked back at him, "Anyone but you Master."

"Nice." Jack said, "Now wake her up. And make sure she doesn't go under again if we don't want her to."

"Yes Master." Jess said. "Now Erin. Before I snap my fingers, I want you to repeat and obey this."

"Yes Jess. I will repeat and obey."

"Jess can put me back in a trance whenever she wants to."

"Jess can put me back in a trance whenever she wants to."

"All she has to do is snap her fingers and say, 'Gingersnaps.'"

"All she has to do is snap her fingers and say, 'Gingersnaps.'"

"Now you will wake up in one, two, three." Jess snapped her fingers and Erin's eyes shot open.

She was blasted with the scene of her best friend getting fucked by her brother.

"Jess." Erin quietly said, "Is the new boy you met your brother?"

Jess smiled as she licked her lips. "Yes, and if you want me to share him, you might need to behave. I know how sexy you've always found him."

Erin's gaze shifted from her friend to Jack, who was increasing his speed with his cock. Erin's green eyed gaze was making him hard.

"And he's the best you've ever had you said?" Erin asked, her hands reaching for her swimsuit strings.

"Yes," Jess said, "He's ruined me for other men. There's not a better fuck out there." Jess closed her eyes, "Just the way his cock enters you and possesses you. There's nothing like it." Jess opened her eyes to a now topless Erin, who was playing with her breasts.

"What do you think Jack," Erin said as she sauntered over behind Jess. She inched closer to him and then draped an arm around his back. Her firm, freckled breasts were pressed up against his side. "I think that you and I could have some fun times together. But I need to see that cock to make sure."

Jack smiled and withdrew his cock from his sister. He couldn't believe that this was happening. As soon as Erin saw Jack's cock glistening with pussy juice from his sister, Erin began whispering something.

"What's that Erin?" Jess asked knowingly as she stared at her best friend. Jess began to finger herself in replacement for her brother's cock.

"I need to suck his cock." Erin said, kneeling and then leaning her head in closely. She took his cock in her hand and licked the top head. "I love sucking his cock." She said. The she took his whole length in his mouth.

It was the third blowjob the Jack had that day. He was amazed that he could keep up. But the way that Erin's mouth was playing with his shaft and balls would make anyone hard again. He looked at his sister.

"Hey Jess," he asked, "Can I fuck your friend now."

It looked like the mere question sent Jess through an orgasm. "Yes bro, take her. Fuck her. Turn her into one of us."

Jack turned back to Erin's green eyes staring up at him. She pulled her mouth off his cock then rose out of the water, gripped the sides of the tub, and presented her wet, needing pussy.

"Please Jack, I've always wanted to fuck you. And watching you screw your sister got me so wet and horny I can't think straight. I need this."

Jack smiled, took her red hair in his hand, and then slid his cock in her from behind. It felt glorious. He used her red hair like a reign to pull her back more and more on his cock.

"Oh! OH! OH!" She screamed as her friend's brother kept pounding into her. "Damn Jess you-oh fuck!- weren't kidding." She turned her head to look at Jess, a maniacal smile covering her face, "He's so big and it feels so good!"

Jess could only moan in response. Her fingers were so deep in her own pussy, so captivated by the scene before here, that moaning loudly about how well her brother could fuck was all she could do.

Jack reached for Erin's shoulder and spun her around. Now she was facing him as they fucked. Jack was going crazy of how her breasts bounced with each stroke of his cock. The best part was the way her green eyes looked up at him. Jack knew by now that by cumin in the girls he fucked, they became is devoted slaves. He could see that with each pump of his cock she was becoming more and more devoted to him. More and more addicted to fucking him.

"Oh SHIT JACK!" Erin cried as her pussy tightened, "Oh FUCK! I'M GUNNA CUM!"

He looked over to see Jess, panting. She had a wild look in her eye. She knew her brother was also close to his own orgasm.

"I'm going to cum in you Erin." Jack said as he took each of her hands and held them down.

"YES YES YES FILL ME FILL ME!!!" Erin shouted deliriously.

"And then you're going to be my slave, and fuck me whenever command."

"OH FUCK AS LONG AS I GET TO FUCk YOU I DON'T CARE!" Erin screamed. "I NEED TO FUCK AND SUCK YOUR COCK!"

"Here we go then!" Jack shouted as he started to cum. Jack watched Erin's body shake and convulse as he emptied his load in her. Her pussy was quaking, trying to pull as much as his seed as it could. There was so much that it started to spill out of Erin's pussy as Jack held his cock there.

Jess came forward, still riding the high of her own orgasm, and began to lick the spilled semen off her friend's pussy.

"MMmh." Jess said, "She tastes good mixed with your cum Master."

"Oh Jess! I'm so glad you invited me over today!" Erin cried out, "That was so fucking hot Master Jack." She said leaning up to kiss Jack. "I swear I will be your totally obedient slave. I will be available to you when every you want." Then she turned to Jess.

"So we're both his slaves now?" Erin asked.

"Yes, along with Stephanie." Jess said.

"Ooh!" She cried. "Steph too? Oh Master you have to let me watch you fuck her! It's so hot that you're fucking both your hot sisters!" Then Erin leaned in close to Jack, "And if it pleases my Master, I'd like to fuck your sisters too." She finished her sentence with a kiss on his ear.

"You're into girls?" Jack asked, surprised how eager she was to fuck another woman. "Did that just happen now?"

"No Jack," Jess said, "Who do you think I practiced with?"

"Those were some delicious sleepovers." Erin smiled. "Can I watch you fuck Stephanie now?"

Jack nodded and the trio made their way back upstairs, where Stephanie had the TV turned on. She turned when she heard Jack's footsteps come up from the basement.

"Jack! Thank god you came upstairs! Listen, I have to tell you-" Stephanie noticed Jack, her sisters, and Erin were all naked.

"Oh Master you took Erin too?" Steph moaned, clutching her own clothes. "I could have joined you, but right now I have to tell you-"

"Never mind that Steph." Jack said. "I want you to strip right now and ride me on the couch."

Immediately Stephanie took off her clothes while Jack sat down naked on their couch. Erin and Jess sat on either side of him and started masturbating while Steph impaled herself on her Master's cock.

"Oh goddam it's so hot watching her fuck." Said Erin. "I don't think I can leave without fucking both of them again and again."

Steph was crying out louder and louder as Jack started to thrust back up in her, watching her breasts bounce all over the place.

But then Jack heard a door slam, and heard a "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?", before he turned around to see is Mom standing in the kitchen, her eyes glued to her daughter riding her brother like she was a woman possessed.

"Mom!" Jack said, halting Steph on his cock. Erin and Jess sat up and looked at her, both eyes wide. "I can explain!" But then Jack saw the hungry look in her eyes.

"So. Hot." His mom managed to breath out. "Stephanie, watching you is...doing...something..." Jack stared in awe as his mother began to remove her clothing. "I...need...to...have...sex. Watching...too...hot."

To be continued!

Author's Note:

Hello! So I'm never gonna stop writing this story until its finished. I know some of you might be disappointed that I didn't include Sara, but don't worry that's coming. In other news, I have quelled my editor's human rights revolt, and they remained chained in my basement to edit my stories. Expect more from me soon!

-KK

KoalaKing
KoalaKing
613 Followers
12