Master PC Reboot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack ripped off whatever clothes he remained in as he watched his sister take his shaft inside her mouth. Her eyes met his and she licked up to his stomach and began kissing him as her breasts enveloped his member. Jess let her warm tits pump up and down on his cock, giving Jack the first boob job he had ever had.

"Jess, you've done this before?" Jack ask, his legs tensing with pleasure.

"Oh of course. Most guys I've dated couldn't wait to get their cocks wrapped up in my twins here." Jack almost barreled over with the way he saw his sister mouth the word "cocks". "What's up with you though? Is your sister stealing your first time?"

Jack did not answer, and hung his head. But his sister stood up and kissed him. "Why any girl would pass off your rocking body is beyond me. I am honored to be your first." Then she pushed him down on his bed. She got on all fours and began to crawl towards her brother. She kissed her way up his legs and chest. Her mouth was gently kissing his neck when she whispered, "Give me what I need Jack."

Jack's cock felt harder than an iron bar. His hands moved over his sister's thighs until they came up to her waist. He kissed his sister as he thrusted up inside her, both hearing and feeling the yelp she made as he began to fuck her.

Jess bucked back against him and started to ride his cock nice and hard. She rose up and place her hands on his chest to help her bounce faster.

"Oh Jack. Oh Jack," She whispered, "Your cock is filling me up so nice!" She began to cry out loudly. As she rode him Jack's hands moved up to her tits. Feeling her brother's hands maul her breasts made Jess only want to move faster and faster on his cock.

"Jack!! I can't stop. My hips are out of control. They're moving on their own. Fuck me bro!"

"Jess." Jack growled. He felt his more primal instincts take over, "Oh Jess." He moaned over his sister's cries. She was fucking him like a woman possessed.

"Oh my god Jack," She suddenly said. "My pussy's on fire. Your hitting me so deep! That monster cock is going to split me right in two." Then Jack watched as his sister tossed her head back and began to howl. "OH MY GOD JACK!!! I'M CUMMING DON'T STOP WHATEVER YOU DO!! OHMYGOD OHGODOHGODOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!"

Jack felt his Jess spasm on his cock, bringing him close to his own orgasm. But a primal voice inside his head told him to hold it. He needed to do something first.

"Oh my god Jack that was the best orgasm of my life!!" Jess sighed, "It felt so right and so so good. Oh Jack we have to-"

Her words were cut short as Jack flipped their position so that he was on top of her, his cock raging hard right at the entrance of her pussy.

"My turn." He growled as he held her arms down.

"Jack? What are you- OH JACK YES!!" Jess felt pleasure like she had never before. Her brother just slammed his thick cock in her again, filling her pussy more than it had when she was riding him. She looked her brother in the eye. They were beautiful. Jess had never noticed how attractive and amazing her brother was. Her heart began to tug, as Jess realized that she was falling in love with her brother. She looked at his face as he fucked her. Jack had lust glazed all over his face. And not a usual lust; a primal, powerful lust that Jess realized would tear through her entire being.

"Oh yes!" She cried out as her legs wrapped behind him, leaving no chance of her brother to pull out. "Yes!! Fuck me!! Take me!!"

"Mine!" Jack roared as he nailed his sister with his cock.

"Yes! Yours! I'm all yours!" Jess cried at the top of her lungs. She knew what was happening. She was being claimed by her brother. She was turning into his woman. And she didn't care. Jess smiled with ecstasy as her brother pounded away at her pussy. Well his pussy, she giggled as she corrected her thoughts. Her brother was strong, handsome, and smart. He had every right to take her.

"Ugh. Only mine!" Jack grunted.

"Yes, Jack! I'm yours. I'm done thinking about other men. Other fantasy men that aren't even real. I've got my big stud here in real life. Fuck me! Cum in me brother! Claim me!!" The lust in her voice coated her words with sex. Jack responded by grabbing her hips and forcing them to fuck him back. Her hands rose up and wrapped around his back.

"Sis I'm close," Jack said.

"Do it. Cum in me. It's my purpose. You can cum in me whenever, wherever you want sir." The 'sir' really got Jack's blood pumping. His sister was fully submitting to him. To his manhood. He was going to cum inside her and own her. She'd be his forever. She'd worship his cock forever. No more fantasy novels for her. She'd be pleasuring the real thing. Jess would fuck him at the drop of the hat if he wanted it. He wasn't sure how knew that. He just knew that once he came in her, then she'd be his. And only his.

Thinking of having his raven haired sister serve him with her enormous breasts got him over the edge. He was about to blast her insides with his cum. His hips increased their speed in a fervor and he started to roar like a lion.

"YES JACK YES GIVE ME THAT CUM. FILL ME UP MAKE ME YOURS!! I LOVE YOU JACK NOW GIVE ME YOUR CUM!!" Jess screamed as he started to cum, "YES YES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES OH BRO YES!!" She felt her body spasm as she came in time with him, her pussy trying to suck up as much of her brother's seed as possible.

Jack collapsed next to her on the bed. "Oh my god Jess."

"God has nothing to do with it baby. That was all you." Jess climbed off the bed onto the floor. She started to lick her brother's softening cock. "I bet you could go again if you wanted to. You're such a stud. I'll do whatever you want." Her tongue felt like magic on Jack's cock.

"Jess, don't tempt me." He felt his cock getting hard thinking about how he'd take her from behind.

"Yes sir." She said, lust fueling her voice. Her hand drifted towards her pussy. "As long as I get to have you again. That felt amazing." Her finger probed her folds and she whispered between licks of his cock. "Did you know I'm not on the pill? You could have knocked me up brother. I'd have your seed growing inside of me."

Jack sat up. He knew he should be alarmed at the sound of that news, but strangely it was turning him back on. His cock started to stiffen.

"Oh? You like thinking about that Jack? Me pregnant with your heir? Your own sister?" She started to caress his cock, "Put any doubts to rest, you own this body of mine. You know what that means right?"

Jack started to smile, "I thought that was just dirty talk Jess."

"Oh no sir, I was being very serious." Jess's coy smile morphed to a serious expression. She brushed her hair back as she climbed up the bed to meet Jack's eyes.

"I am yours, sir. No other man will be able to satisfy me like you just did. I know this for fact. You've completed me in a way I never thought possible. You own my body, and you own my soul. Any think you want I will do. Whatever you command, I will obey. You want to breed me, my body's yours. Anything Jack." She kissed him pulled back and whispered so quietly Jack could barely hear her say, "Master."

Jack fucked his sister three more times that day. They had to be discreet when the family came home. Jack commanded Jess to act normal around the family, and had to command her to sleep in her own bed that night to avoid suspicion. He caught her with a box of romance novels headed for the trash, saying that she didn't need them anymore. Jack raised an eyebrow at that, imagining the fun that they could have later. Clearly, Jess wanted their tryst to continue and Jack had no desire to stop.

He sat down at his computer that night after the family had drifted to sleep. He wondered what had brought the seduction of his sister on in the first place. He looked at the screen, and automatically found his fingers typing.

Then he remembered everything. An evil smile cracked through Jack's face. This had gone better than he had imagined. Having Jess willingly come to him was amazing, and it was even more amazing that he found it as a surprise. Jack began to type into Master PC. This program was a keeper.

Jack wanted to take more girls. However, he wanted to keep himself unaware by day of Master PC. Knowing how things were going to play out took the fun out of everything. He added some things to his profile. Then he brought up Jess's file and copied the code he had made for her.

"Subject is unaware of Master PC's existence, except for an hour each night. Subject may regain memory of Master PC when in danger." Jack chuckled to himself, thinking of Jess as he typed the next line.

Jack remembered how he inserted himself into Jess's romance book. "The Subject will emit high powered pheromones that will attract females he desires. Subject will become the focal point of their desires, and will subconsciously enter their fantasies."

Now for the final piece, Jack thought. "Once the Subject has intercourse with females, they will desire to carry his seed. Once Subject's seed has entered them, then the will submit themselves to him, body and soul. He will become the ultimate man to them, and only he will be able to satisfy them. They will do whatever he desires, and to please him will be their greatest joy."

Jack proof read the code. It was good. But what about multiple girls? Jack sighed as he began to type, "Once they submit to Subject, women will develop an attraction to their own gender, in hope that they can seduce more women to serve their master. They will get horny by watching women fuck their master, and will desire to have sex with them as well. This new sexuality will develop over time, so it seems natural to the enslaved girl."

Jack looked it over. There didn't seem to be any problems with it. Oh well, if something bad happened Jack could edit it. He made sure the code applied to Jess as well. He hoped that it wouldn't make her an oversexed bimbo. He loved his sister, and he loved her intelligence. Jack just wanted it to work for him, as his loyal slave.

Hm. Slave. Jack wondered. It seemed like the right thing to call her. He didn't know if there was another, more polite word for "girl-addicted-to-serving-and-fucking-me-and-takes-joy-in-bending-to-my-will". He decided slave was good enough for now. After all, this was just the beginning. Jack was going to have a fantastic spring break. Even if he didn't know it.

12