Master Robert's gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nothing bad, sweetie. I think you'll like it. Now, listen: "

Robert mad sure that Anna was sitting comfortably. He had one arm behind her back and shoulders and the other parted her robe and started to play with her already slightly wet sex.

"When we got married, shortly after you had consented to be mine in all aspects of our private life; we also agreed that we would refrain from having children to first complete and perfect your training as my submissive pet. I think your training has progressed far enough to take that step. We will of course have to change most of our daily routines, decide, what and when to tell our children about our style of life. Next week, when you have your bi-annual appointment with your gynecologist, I want you to tell her that you will not need your contraceptive shot. Tell her that your husband and you have decided to let the family grow. That child you always wanted, we'll have it now."

"Oh, Master, really? You're not joking?"

"I would never make jokes about something that is so important to you, no, to us, baby. I'm very serious. I want to have a child with you. I want to have a little girl running around with your smile and your eyes and a little boy who loves to protect his sister and likes to play football or baseball or basketball or whatever else he wants. It could be that as long as the children are small we can only be Master and pet in our bedroom or the play room. I can live with that and so will you, baby-girl."

"Robert, thank you, thank you. That's the best gift you've ever given to me, the best gift I could ever have, Thank you so much, Master."

"Slow down, sweetie. You're not even pregnant yet. And maybe you will no longer think that having a child is such a good idea when we don't get a good night's sleep because the baby is crying his or her little heart out"

"But I will be pregnant soon, my Robert, thanks to you, because you want me to be, oh! It's so wonderful. And I don't mind not getting a full night of sleep as long as a fuzzy child is not the only reason we're up."

"I like tha way you think my cheeky little girl, and I don't want to put a damper on your good mood, my pet, but we still have your maintenance spanking to take care of this morning and many, many others after that, until your doctor tells us that corporal maintenance discipline is not good for the baby. Now, scoot, get in position, over my knees."

"Master which implement do you want me to fetch from the play room?"

"None, my pet, this morning my hand and one of the wooden kitchen spatulas will suffice."

"Master, please, I don't want to whine, but the kitchen spatula hurts more than a normal wooden paddle."

"I know, my sweet pet, but you are brave, even with the residual pain from the caning yesterday and the pussy whipping you have coming later today I know you can take it. You are brave and strong and you always make me so proud."

"Thank you, Master. You have just giving me the most wonderful gift by agreeing to let us have a child. The least I can do is take the discipline you'll give me and be thank ful for it, even if it's with a kitchen spatula."

Anna draped herself over her Master's thighs. Robert pushed the robe she was wearing up over her buttocks and started to spank her. His slaps were light, more a caress than discipline, and he kept them light for the whole six minutes the warm-up part of the spanking lasted. Then he reached over to the kitchen counter and grabbed the spatula she had left there but not used. The spanks he administered were a bit harder than the hand spanking had been, but not nearly as hard as his usual maintenance spankings were. Robert took his time and made sure that every square centimeter of his pet's buttocks got ample attention. Anna tried to hold back her tears, but her Master encouraged her to let go. He told her that her tears were a gift to him and a sign that she had needed this kind of spanking, longer but lighter than usual.

About an hour after lunch Robert came to her office, took her over to the adjoining disciplinarian room and gave her the first of the three pussy whippings she had missed during his absence. He used his belt on her and promised her that on Monday she would get to feel the riding crop. Anna thanked him on her knees and he made her sit on a desk when he entered her with deep forceful thrusts. She could feel her pussy lips swelling from the beating when he made her restore her clothing and make-up.

In the Afternoon when she returned from work Robert immediately sent her to the bathroom to take a shower and give herself an enema. He then took her to their play room and made her bend over the spanking horse where he administered a couple of dozen solid whacks with the Lexan paddle. It brought tears to her eyes but she did not start to cry outright. When he was done he made her spread her legs some more and penetrated her rear opening. Anna cried his name first in surprise and then in bliss and he graciously allowed her to come.

They both spent an hour at the computer checking in on their friends and confirming the dinner date at Master Thomas' house on Sunday. They then snuggled on the couch for a while and before going to bed, Master Robert took his pet on a walk through their garden. Back inside Robert inspected her pussy lips and buttocks and decided that a third session of buttocks maintenance would be overkill, and compensated his leniency by making her wear restraints on her ankles and wrists and chaining her to the bed. In other words she would have to wake him up and ask for his permission if she needed to relieve herself in the night. Robert was usually the first to wake up; the next morning, however, he was awakened by Anna taking care of his morning erection. She made him come and swallowed his seed as if it was the best taste in the world.

THE END