Master Rob's Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galgo
Galgo
78 Followers

I drank the milk and set the glass down on the tray. He sat on the bedside with me.

"Remove the covers. I want to see how your marking is looking."

I knew what he meant, the tattoo. I pulled the covers up tightly to resist, not wanting to reveal what I was wearing or to reveal myself to him for that matter. He held the remote up. I quickly heard a beep. I braced myself for the pending shock. But there wasn't any.

"That was just a reminder of who's in charge here. From now on there won't be any warnings. Do you understand?"

"Please, don't." was all I could say.

I heard the beep again, and then an even more powerful shock of electricity ran through me. I've never been tasered before but I would imagine that it would feel like this. He gave me a moment to recover from the shock.

"Remove the blanket."

I slowly pushed the blanket down to my thighs, revealing my body to him in his lingerie.

"You naughty little girl you. You were snooping through your room." he said while checking out my body. "We will address that later."

He leaned in towards my, reaching out to my bandage covering the tattoo. I flinched at his sudden advancement by covering my breasts and closing my thighs tighter, turning away from him.

"My patience with you is growing real thin girl. If this collar isn't working I can find something that will make you listen and obey."

I quickly repositioned myself and allowed him to get close again.

"If you do anything like that, or even make a peep again and you'll be sorry. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Good."

He carefully peeled off the bandage and medical tape.

"That's going to heal just fine." he said rolling up the bandage and putting it on the tray beside us.

"Stand up." he ordered.

Letting out a loud sigh, I throw my feet over the bed and stand up. Facing him, I cross my arms to hide my breasts from him. He gave me a stern glance and cleared his throat. I quickly put my hands at my side. I could feel his eyes piercing me. He was obviously looking at me as a piece of meat.

"Turn around."

I did a quick spin. I stopped to face him again.

"Let me be more direct. Face the other way."

I turned and faced the door. It was scary not knowing what he had planned. Not being able to watch him. I heard him stand up. I could feel his presence behind me. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. He gently placed his hands on my hips causing my body to tense. He pulled me closer to him causing my ass to stop against his crotch. I started to tear up as his hands left my hips and went to my breasts. His hands cupped my breasts. He began roughly squeezing them. They fit perfectly in his strong hands. He gave my nipples a pinch and rolled them between his thumb and index finger before giving each a tug.

"Everything is going to be just fine." he reassured.

That didn't make me feel any better. Still standing behind me he slid his right hand down to my virgin pussy. I nearly jumped out of my skin and started to sob. He continued and started to rub my pussy. His fingers were going up and down my slit. He would pause occasionally at my clit and apply pressure while swirling his finger in a circular pattern. Just as it was starting to feel good, he stopped and moved his hand further down to discover that the plug was still in my ass. He pushed on it a couple of times causing it to move in my ass.

"You're not going to regret leaving that in place." he said in between kisses on my neck.

Moments later he ordered me to get back on the bed. Already in a daze from being violated I obeyed and sat on the edge of the bed. He loosened his tie and took off his coat, laying it neatly across the other side of the bed. Standing in front of me he spoke.

"Unzip me and pull my cock out." he ordered.

I froze. I couldn't do it. I began to shake in fear knowing he'd be upset.

"I can't" I cried out.

"I'm sorry. Did I hear something? I'm going to pretend that I didn't just hear you speak. Do as you're told or you're going to be punished."

"I-I... I can't" I said as I started to cry even more.

He didn't say a word back. He just stormed off to the back of the room, to the locked door. I heard him fumble around with a set of keys that was from his pocket. He opened the door and disappeared inside. He came back out with a small black bag and dumped the contents on the bed beside me.

"Give me your hand." He said.

I extended my right arm halfway to him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. He quickly secured a leather wristband with a metal loop on it.

"Now the other." He quickly said while holding another strap.

This time I extended it closer to him. He quickly added the leather band around my other wrist. He kneeled down below me and started to do the same to my ankles. Examining what was on my wrists. It appeared that they required a key to remove. He disappeared back into the closet. This time he came out huffing carrying a padded sawhorse with various cable attachments around the legs. Walking back over to be he grabs my arm tightly and yanks me off the bed and forced me over the sawhorse.

"Do not fucking move." he ordered.

He walked around to each leg of the sawhorse connecting all of my limbs to the legs. There was a strap around the middle that he fastened around my midsection to secure me completely.

"God damnit." he said under his breath as he stormed back into the closet.

Reappearing into the room he tossed some other gear onto the bed beside me. He approached me with a pair of scissors.

"Forgot to undress you before putting you up here." he said while cutting off my clothes for a second time. "Don't worry. You'll be getting more."

He started by cutting off the top, then cut off the panties. He stood behind me and just stared at my ass. What a sight it must have been. The way i was bound had my thighs riding down the side with my ass pointed out directly on the edge. My now bald pussy was on display and the flat base of the large anal plug still lodged in me. His hands quickly found my rear and began to fondle my cheeks giving each cheek a gently squeeze. He firmly grabbed each with both hands and spread them wide. He kneeled in the process and his mouth cupped my pussy giving it a quick taste. I felt his tongue briefly penetrating me. I let out a brief yell of disapproval.

"I'm going to add that to your punishment as well." he scolded while quickly standing up.

He returned to the bed and came back to me. First he added a hair band to my long and now out of control hair. He then tried to insert a gag into my mouth. I briefly refused to open my mouth but he grabbed me at the jaw and squeezed hard enough to make my mouth open allowing him to insert the very wide "O" ring gag.

Going back to the bed i see him pick up a wooden paddle. I begin to protest incoherently through the gag. He walks behind me and swats my ass sending out a loud crack throughout the house. I start to scream as my eyes tear up from the pain.

"That was for making noise while bound. You never do that do you understand?"

I immediately stop screaming and nod. The only sounds coming from me are the audible breathing coming from the gag.

"That's much better" he said twirling the paddle. "You have three more to receive as punishment from disobeying me earlier. If you make even one sound during those three, you will receive an additional smack. Understood?"

I nod.

"Okay then. Let us begin." he said while approaching my rear again.

He brought his arm back and threw it forward connecting the hard wood to my ass. He made sure to count out each smack as he went through all three. Every smack he did landed right onto the plug in my ass making it drive into me. After each smack i was biting down harder and harder onto the gag. Tears were now dripping off my face onto the floor. I thought it was going to be impossible but i didn't make a sound.

"That's very good. I'm proud of you." he praised while gently rubbing the bright red skin on my ass. "I think you're going to be more obedient from now on. Trust me. I can do worse than this."

He left the paddle on the curve of my back. He knew that I couldn't buck it off. I'm pretty sure he left it there as a constant reminder to behave. The bed creaked as he sat down. The sound of his shoes falling and hitting the hard floors echoed through the room. Then what I feared most happened. I heard him undo his belt and his zipper. I wanted to scream and get the hell out of there. But all I could do was quietly sob to myself and wait for him to do as he pleases. His pants crumpled up at his feet. He took his time undoing his button up shirt. I heard that get tossed to the floor too. I was shocked to see that his penis was already erect and creating a tent in his briefs. He looped his fingers under the elastic band of his underwear and peeled them off. I just about gasped at the size of his cock. Sure he was a very tall man but the size he was packing even looked large for him. It was maybe 10 inches long. I tensed up when he approached my awaiting and easily mountable backside.

He stood behind me for what seemed like forever. He just stared at me. My body was all his just waiting for him to use me as his fuck toy. I just closed my eyes and hoping it would be quick. That's when I felt the plug in my ass start to move. He was pulling it out of me. It was a strange feeling. The large bulbous center that kept it lodged in my ass started to stretch my ass hole as he slowly pulled it from me. Just as it was getting ready to get past the hump and finally slide out, he paused. He left my ass to be stretched to the plugs maximum girth for a few seconds then let it slip free. He tossed the toy aside and grabbed my ass cheeks again, spreading them wide. I could feel my ass staying wide open. He didn't say a word. I could hear him breathing heavily as his grip of my ass was released.

He went back to the bed to grab the lube. He stroked himself for a few seconds after squirting some in the palm of his hand. His cock was throbbing noticeably when he removed his hand from his cock. Using the same hand, I felt two of his fingers penetrate my ass, then three. He let out a light chuckle when I involuntarily clamped my ass tighter around his probing hand. He pulled out his fingers and moved in closer. I could feel the warmth of his larger member against my crack. Guiding it with his hand he slides his cock up and down the crack of my ass. He started at the top of my ass and slid it all the way down to my virgin pussy. He did this a few times then on the last swipe, he stopped at my pussy. He started to rub it back and forth. It made a sopping wet noise. It got louder the faster he went before he stopped and used his cock to slap my clit a few times.

"Feels good don't it?" he asked.

I just lay there shamefully while crying.

The teasing of his large cock on my pussy stopped and i felt the paddle get removed from my lower back.

"When i ask you something you're supposed to answer. You know that." he said.

I sensed him drawing back the paddle. I tensed up and felt a painful smack on my ass.

"Lets try a different question." he said. "Did THAT fucking feel good?"

I shook my head no.

"Good. You know how to answer." he said while he started teasing my pussy again with the tip of his cock. "Does THIS feel good?" he said in a very condescending tone.

I shook my head yes.

"Good girl." he said while giving my red ass a gently pat.

"Now... I'm going to fuck you in the ass now. You're not going to have a problem with that. Are you?

Out of fear, I shook my head no.

"Terrific." he said.

Pleased with his change of my attitude, he rested the paddle back on my back. I felt his cock drag up my crack again and he pushed his thighs against my ass causing his cock to grind against my gaping hole. Back and forth he went with his cock.

"You ready for my cock?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Are you sure?" he quickly added.

I nodded.

"Excellent." he said.

He grabbed the base of his long cock and aimed it right for my gaping hole. I tensed as I felt his large member first make contact with my gaping ass. I clenched my ass in defense, but it didn't help. He gently pushed increasing the pressure and he slipped in. He pushed deeper and deeper until the full ten inches were in. I could feel his warmth as my ass engulfed his cock. He began to slip out slowly until the tip of his cock was visible and he dived in deep again.

"Oh my god. You feel amazing Megan." he moaned while spreading my cheeks to get a better view.

His cock assaulted my ass at a slow pace for a few minutes. He started slowly increasing the pace, faster and faster. He pulled himself all the way out briefly. A loud pop filled the room as the head of his cock quickly left my ass like a cork. I jumped a little when I felt him squirt a quick blast of lube into my gaping ass. It was shockingly cold. He then slid his cock back in and increased his pace some more. There was a noticeable drop in friction. That's when he leaned over me. Still keeping his pace in my ass, he briefly teased my nipples with his right hand then moved it down to my pussy. He rubbed my clit briefly and removed his hand only to quickly suck them into his mouth. He quickly found my pussy again with his moist fingers. This time he was less gentle. He vigorously rubbed my clit as he pounded his cock into my ass. That's when the all too familiar feeling struck me. The same feeling i get when i masturbate alone. I don't know what came over me but i was approaching an orgasm and fast. I tried to think of other things like work. But it didn't help. The combination of his cock filling me deeply, his balls slapping into my pussy, and his rough, but slippery fingers going to town was sending me over the edge. I was now at the point of no return. I began panting heavily through the open gag while trying not to scream as his fingers were still rubbing my now extremely sensitive clit. My legs and body started to tremble. My pussy was starting to clamp down as wave after wave went through me. And to my horror, the orgasm was causing my ass to clamp down onto his cock. He noticed immediately. He quickly stopped what he was doing. He left his cock seep in my ass to enjoy the sensation of my virgin asshole giving his dick a warm, tight massage.

"You naughty, naughty girl you..." he said in a teasing manner. "Did you just have an orgasm?"

I started to blush bright red in embarrassment. I nodded yes in reply.

"Did I do that to you?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Did it feel good?" he asked while slipping his dick out of my ass.

I nodded. My embarrassment was now too much to bear.

"Wouldn't it be fair for you to return the favor and make me orgasm?" he asked.

I paused for a moment. Thinking about the paddle and how I didn't want him to use it on me again. I nodded.

"Now that's what I like to hear. You're learning so fast." he praised. "Now here's the deal. I'm going to detach you now. There will be no funny business. If you do anything stupid I'm going to shock you so much you'll go limp. Then I'll strap you to this horse again and paddle you till you bleed. Do you understand?"

I quickly nodded.

With a flip of a switch on the sawhorse, all four clips to the bands around my wrists and ankles cape undone. He helped me up. My body was so stiff and my ass was so very sore. He took my hand and led me to the bed. He sat down and undid the gag around my head.

"You're now allowed to speak but only when speak to you. And whenever you respond to me you will finish each response with 'Master Rob,' do you understand?" he said.

I nodded to him.

He held up his hand to his ear and shot a look at me.

"Yes, Master Rob." I replied.

"Good." he said. "Now... tell my how you plan for me to achieve orgasm, Meg."

"I can jerk you off" I replied.

He stared at me for a moment.

"...Master Rob." I added.

"Very good." he replied. "What else?"

"I, I don't know... Master Rob." I nervously replied.

"Well let's start off with the hand job and I'll see how I feel from there." he said.

He then had me sit in the middle of the bed. He leaned back and rested his head on a pillow while putting a leg on each side of me. His cock was still rock hard from a couple of minutes ago. His foreskin puckered up to a tip. His swollen head was outlined through the thin skin. His cock just throbbed and awaited my touch. "You may begin" he impatiently ordered. I extended a shaky hand to his cock. This was going to be the first I've ever touched a cock. I've never even seen one before other than in a few clips of porn that I've seen on the internet out of curiosity. I grabbed the base of his cock. It was very warm and soft. I could feel his heartbeat through it. It was also a lot bigger up close. It made my hand look so tiny in comparison.

I slowly stroked down his shaft. I was completely captivated by the sight of his foreskin peeling down and revealing his light pink head. Letting my hand go back up, his foreskin quickly snapped shut. I did this a few more times. I noticed that his erection was getting even harder. I was no longer nervous but in a trance. I kept my hand going up and down. I didn't realize it but Master Rob hand noticed my reaction to his cock.

"Give it a taste." he said to me.

Knowing that was an order and not a suggestion I let go of his cock and adjusted myself to be able to lean closer. After getting into a more comfortable position, I pulled his foreskin back down and lowered my head down closer. I stuck out my tongue and licked the bottom of his head like a lollipop. I kept jerking him off and occasionally licking him for a couple more minutes.

"Put it in your mouth." he interrupted again.

I stuck out my tongue and made contact with the tip of his cock again. This time I took the whole head into my mouth. My lips wrapped around the shaft sealing the head off in my mouth. I could tell he was enjoying this. I could feel his cock pulsate when I would run my tongue along the underside of his head. I cut my eyes up to him only to discover he had been recording me with his cell phone. I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment. I wanted to stop what I was doing right away but I knew I had to continue. I didn't want another paddling.

I took a little more into my mouth and let my tongue press his head into the roof of my mouth. I applied suction and let it pop out of my mouth. I jerked his foreskin back up, put my mouth around it, and pulled down on his shaft allowing his head to be revealed in my mouth from within his foreskin. I would take him deeper and deeper into my mouth each time. His cock was throbbing so much it was bouncing within my lips.

"I'm cumming!" he said. "Keep all my cum in your mouth." He quickly added.

I kept my lips wrapped tight around his shaft as I prepared for my mouth to be filled.

"Keep using your tongue." he said with his voice shaky.

I kept his head pressed to the roof of my mouth with my tongue and slid my tongue back and forth creating more and more pressure as I sucked.. I felt his cock start to pulsate, then my mouth started to be filled. Stream after stream of his salty cub filled my mouth. It was becoming alarmingly hard to keep all his semen and his swollen and pulsating head in my mouth. I let very little pass through my lips causing a small amount to cascade down his shaft. I was able to keep most all of it in my mouth. He praised me several times throughout his orgasm.

"Keep holding it." he said as he slowly pulled his softening cock from my mouth. He then sat up to get a better angle with his camera.

"Open wide and keep it all on your tongue" he ordered.

I did as I was told displaying all of his cum on my tongue for him.

"Good girl." he said while caressing my face with a hand. "Now swallow."

Galgo
Galgo
78 Followers