Master Shows Off His Slave

Story Info
An arranged meeting in a hotel leads to humiliation for a CD.
1.1k words
4.32
56k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the hotel door, wearing exactly what he had asked me to be donned in. I looked down and saw my feet in size eleven, black mary-jane heels which added three inches to my height. My legs were covered in green and white-striped stockings, my body in a pink and white halloween costume. It was a mini dress that was entirely too short, and too low cut. The hem came down just below my ass, the halter neckline just above my 36c breast forms that were lightly taped to my chest. On my head, I had my red wig and a circular cloth little hat that matched my dress. I had applied some red lipstick to compliment the outfit, and used some other makeup to make me as passable to a woman as I could. Under my little skirt, I had a satin pink thong on. I was the spitting image of Little Miss Moffet.

A few weeks earlier, my appointment had asked me to wear this very same outfit as we chatted online. I had completely submitted to him then, giving myself spankings while bent over a chair, dancing seductively while he watched, and handcuffing myself to a door with my skirt pulled up over my ass for a set period of time while he watched me.

My master started forward, but instead of passing me, he came directly up in front as I held the door open. He wrapped both arms around my body and I immediately felt strong hands on my ass as our chests came together and his tongue entered my mouth. I whimpered a little as he squeezed my ass hard in his hands and felt totally ashamed when two college-aged guys passed behind him, staring at us, while looking for their room.

Master pulled back after a minute of our tongues dancing, took my hand and pulled me into the room as the door closed behind us. He led me over to the 2nd floor window, turned me so that my back was to it, and proceeded to kiss me again. I was aware that with the elevated view, anyone passing by outside in downtown Minneapolis would have a perfect view up my dress and be able to see my ass and the thong wedged up into it. To add to my humiliation, Master then folded the back of my skirt up so that my thong was completely visible to all walking down below in the cool night.

Master stopped french kissing me to move to nibble on my neck and I could tell he was seeing who might be watching us out the window. I just leaned my head back and let him have his way with my neck until he firmly spun me around so I was now facing out to the street, with him still behind me.

I was shocked to see that a small crowd of adults had gathered and began to clap as I looked down at them while having my neck kissed again. Master then used one hand to pull at my hips and the other to press down in the middle of my back, bending me over with my skirt still folded upwards.

Master then came around to my side and waved to the crowd, then delivered a hard smack to the bare flesh of my ass, causing me to whimper again. He proceeded to deliver twenty hard smacks to each cheek as my eyes began to tear up and my breathing increased. I was amazed to see that the crowd grew larger with each smack, some people even taking pictures with their cameras or phones. To make matters worse, the sizable crowd outside on the street was drawing the attention of patrons in the bar across the street from the hotel. I could now see about a dozen people on the street and twenty or so more in the bar watching this scene unfold.

After Master finished abusing my ass, he moved back behind me, pulled back on my shoulders, then circled me back around so that my exposed ass was facing the now substantial crowd. Master pushed into me, driving my ass against the cold window, giving the crowd a perfect view of my reddened cheeks. Master kissed me in this position for a good two minutes, moving his hands in front of me and holding onto my fake breasts the whole time, ensuring the crowd could snap off clear shots of my ass.

Then Master escalated my humiliation by moving his hands up to my shoulders and pressing down on them. I obeyed and slid down the full-length window and onto my knees in front of him, my skirt-raised ass still visible for all to see. I unzipped Master's pants and took out his cock, knowing full-well what he wanted from me in this position.

I immediately put his cock into my mouth and began to suck him off, staring up into his eyes the whole time. I worked his cock to a nice nine inch erection, then felt his hands on the back of my wig-covered head. He held my head and began to fuck my mouth, taking short, fast strokes. Then he slid around to my side, forcing me to shuffle on my knees, giving the people outside a nice profile view of my mouth being fucked. I peaked to my right and was horrified to see that the crowd had maintained its numbers as I was being face-fucked above them.

Then Master did what I thought would happen, he slowly drove his cock all the way into my throat until my lips were flush against his balls. He held himself there for a second and then pulled all the way out, allowing me to catch my breath. We continued this action for another few minutes or so before Master went back to face-fucking me again.

Shortly after the face-fucking began, Master pulled out, and then pushed my left shoulder, wanting me facing outside again. I followed his lead, still on my knees, skirt still pulled up. I put my hands on the window and felt Master kneeling down between my legs behind me. I felt my thong pulled to the side and his moistened cock slide slowly inside me until all nine inches were there. I looked down to see the crowd begin to clap again and was thankful that the front of my dress was mostly hiding my raging hard-on.

Master put both hands on my shoulders and proceeded to fuck into me, taking long deep strokes, making my ass jiggle with each balls-deep thrust. I was panting heavily with each drive, lightly steaming up the window in front of me. Then Master began to fuck me harder and faster, his balls slapping against the thong still covering my own sac. I felt Master drive himself fully into me, then a hot torrent of cum fill my ass as he collapsed down on top of my back, causing us to both lean forward against the window. I was forced to stare down into the thirty-five smiling faces who just watched me get humiliated by my Master.