Master Soames's submissives: Calvin

Story Info
Cal needs Soames to continue the disciplinary work of Mom.
1.3k words
3.9
12.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soames watched the balding blond man sweat. He looked terribly defeated, kind of like Toby, the Human Resources chap on "The Office." Soames tried to smile--it wasn't in his blood, smiling on command, to make the man feel at ease.

"Calvin, just tell me more about yourself. It'll really help in the session."

Calvin Sage smiled. "You can call me Cal. All my um, friends, do." Cal paused. "My mom raised me with my three sisters, and was a very strict disciplinarian. I ran off to the Air Force after high school, but I came back after my hitch was up. I was just going to stay at home for a few weeks, and of course I was a normal young guy--"

Soames doubted this, but his face was inscrutable.

"You know, Mom wouldn't let me go out at night when I was in high school, but I thought, hey, I'm twenty-five years old now. The first night, I came in after the nine o'clock curfew she'd set me, and my mom took my pants and underwear down and whipped me with that familiar hairbrush." Cal paused, and wiped his forehead.

"Then the next day Mom told me that I had to go out and find a job, and she said she would whip my bare bottom for every day I didn't have one. I was a skilled machinist from working on planes in the service, and so it only took me three weeks to get a job, but every night that I didn't have one, Mother stripped me naked, tied my hands behind my back and bent me over a hassock, and went at it with Dad's old razor strop."

Cal looked terribly embarrassed. "And it was so embarrassing, because my older sister and her daughter, my 19 year old niece were living there for a while, and they'd watch, first in horror, arguing that Mom should give me a break, and then eventually as they realized I wasn't going to do anything about this, I was just helpless around Mom, they began gradually laughing at me."

"After my whipping, Mom would forbid me to watch TV. She'd tell me to stand in the corner...naked, until eight pm, my bedtime in high school, and then send me to bed. One night I mildly corrected my slutty little niece, who was swearing, and she actually took me over her knee--little Tammy did--and sent me into the corner where I cried, partially from the whipping, the kid has a tennis arm--and partially from the embarrassment, as of course Mom and my sister took Tammy's side in this."

Soames was getting bored. "And then when you got a job?"

"Well, then Mom would let me stay dressed and watch a little TV, but she expected me to turn my paychecks over to her unopened, and if the accounting office at the garage I worked for forgot to seal the checks, I'd be stripped and whipped again...and of course Mom wouldn't let me out of the house or yard after I came home.... once I argued with her, and Mom made me put on a pink dress and patent Mary Jane's with white socks...then she made me skip rope in the front yard."

"After these humiliations, you'd go in your room and jerk off, right?" Soames guessed.

"Yes, how did you know?"

God, I'm bored, Soames thought. Earlier today, a tense but somewhat shapely girl with 32B tits had come to see him, telling Soames how she hated her boss and also the woman who supervised her, and then Soames had given her a lecture on respect, and ordered the angry worker to pull her panties down...and he'd given her fifty with the wooden paddle, and ordered her to apologize to her supervisor on webcam... were these people all alike?

"At one point, my mom got sick, and my sister and my niece had moved out. I began going out and dating, and actually found a really nice girl, and we were engaged. But Mom got better, and one night when she forbade us to leave the house I mouthed off to her, and Mom stripped me and whipped me in front of my fiancé, and sent me to the corner, and of course the girl dumped me immediately."

My God, there's a tent in his pants, Soames noticed.

"Then a few years ago, I was being punished by my mom in front of my cousin, and he told Mom that when she got too old to discipline me, he'd take over. And Mom went to a nursing home a few years after this, and Adam moved in and he began giving me serious discipline and he took my paychecks...it was a big problem, I kept trying to rebel against my younger cousin...."

Cal looked angry now. "Adam was gay and he made me suck his cock, and he ass-fucked me...and I'm not gay. But I didn't know what to do, and we went on like this for eleven years until Adam had a fatal accident on his motorcycle.... and then I was alone. I had the chance to date again, and go out and have a good time. But..."

Soames grinned. "Something's missing, isn't it, Cal?"

Cal looked desperate. "I--I'm late for work now, a lot and I watch too much TV. In a way you can't blame me, I had a twilight bedtime until I was thirty-seven years old. And I am attracted to women, but sometimes I can't do the deed."

"Miss sucking cock, do you?"

Cal flushed. "I-I was pretty good at it. Adam and I built a woodshed in the back yard, and he'd take me out there and wear out 2 x 4's on my ass...and then have me suck him and his friends. I don't lust after men, but almost always, after Cal had put me through my paces, I'd jerk off with him watching me."

Cal stared at his shoes. "Mom would catch me masturbating and give me an ice cold enema, and whip my cock until I cried in holy pain...but Adam understood. Sometimes though, he'd threaten to put me in chastity, you know what I mean? He'd show me these chastity belts on the Internet...but it never came to that."

"You sound a little regretful." Soames said, smiling.

"Well, I--I do jerk off too much. I actually hired a male hustler to come give me a whipping, and then I blew him, but his heart wasn't really into it, if you know what I mean."

"And you've come to me now?"

"I got a reference...Arnie Kimball told me about you. I met him at the Dungeonopolis gift shop; you know...its part of the Pain Cafe. Arnie says you've had him in chastity for over five years, and you let him jerk off once a month...and give him whippings and have him service you twice a week, but he has to keep the belt on until his orgasm day. It drives Arnie crazy."

"Not too much, Arnie gives me a thousand dollars a month for the service."

What a little bitch Arnie was...Just last night Soames had knocked a couple of rat-traps off Arnie's nipples, and Arnie had screamed like a little bitch. Then Soames had ordered Arnie to put on pink stockings and a garter belt, but no panties so his chastity belt would hang between his legs.

Then Soames had gotten one of his female subs to paint Arnie's nails and give him full makeup, and they'd gone downtown to the Toolshed, which was the most notorious gay bar in Buttermilk Falls, and Arnie had sucked seventy cocks while kneeling on the urine-soaked floor of the lavatory. Arnie had cried through the experience, but he'd ended up giving Soames a $200 tip.

Soames had explained to Arnie that his humiliation of the pretty stockings and garter belt, and the makeup was to teach Arnie not to be such a damn sissy...Poor bastard had been forced to walk home in that getup, with Soames following in his car to make sure Arnie wasn't arrested.

Arnie's wife had let him inside and winked at Soames...because she was really enjoying fucking all his friends, and having Arnie lick out the spooge.

Soames looked at Cal meditatively. This might prove to be a productive afternoon.