Master Surprises Her

Story Info
Master/sub, 3 strangers, engaged in debauchery.
1k words
3.88
35.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the house to find Master and three strangers. She stopped and smiled at Master, and smiling back he told her disrobe; as all she was wearing were sandals and a dress, these were off quickly enough. He nodded his head and she began walking toward him, stopping when his hand indicated, she stood with her hands at the small of her back. Her breathing was rapid, not knowing what he had planned. He only said of the three men that were acquaintances.

He indicated again, with his hand, that she was to turn around; away from them, and so she did. Walking to her, he pushed slightly on the nape of her neck and she bent forward, opening her legs, knowing Master wanted the three men to see her anal hole. For months he had been working her hole, first with anal beads and then with increasingly larger plugs which she wore for hours at a time. She heard the men murmur in appreciation at her distended rim. She thought perhaps Master was going to allow these men access to her hole, but he placed the largest plug at her mouth and she carefully moistened it all. Holding her shoulder he slowly inserted it into her, pausing to let her adjust to the fullness. Her pussy involuntarily moistened and her legs trembled ever so slightly. Master then strapped the plug firmly in place, and pulled slightly at her shoulder indicating for her to stand. She did so slowly, and Master bound her legs together at the thighs. She could feel her pussy twitching and wondered just what Master had planned.

Turning her to face the men he told her to show them her clit which was already protruding through her lips. She pulled her lips back to more murmurs of excitement, and then Master put the clip on! Master offered her a glass of milk, and now she knew what he had planned! She drank the milk and he helped her to her knees.

As the first man unzipped his pants and offered his cock to her, she opened her mouth and swallowed all the urine he offered. She felt it running into her belly, and her pussy throbbed. Again, Master offered her milk, and again, she drank it and the urine of stranger number two. Her legs and pussy were twitching from the fullness as she proceeded on to number three. Master helped her stand and lightly brushed her erect nipples as she moaned and the three strangers looked upon her distended belly. Her breathing was rapid, and her pussy throbbing so she could feel her juices moist against her thighs.

Master asked 'what does my slut desire,' and looking pleadingly at him she barely whispered 'to be fucked please Master.' Grinning, he said, but not yet my dear, we men have not had our meal. He gently placed her nipple clamps on and connected the chain to her clit clamp. Turning her to the counter and bringing her ingredients for a salad, he told her to quickly make one to compliment their steaks, which were almost done on the grill. Placing a chair at the breakfast counter for her, she gently sat down and he brought her food to her. Kissing her deeply he went into the next room and dined with his guest. She tried to eat some, but was much to aroused, and curious as to what was to come next!

Master cleared the table, removed her nipple and clit clamps, and brought three large mouth vases to the counter telling her that if she wanted to be fucked like the slut she was, she would have to release first into the vases. She looked pleadingly at him as this was something she had not been able to accomplish; however she knew there was no other way, and the pressure to release and the continual throbbing in her pussy was so great that she slowly took hold of one of the vases and placing it against herself, she was eventually able to flow.

Thus relieved, Master led her to the table and laying her spread-eagle on her back, bound her ankles and wrists in place. He again kissed her, and whispered how proud he was of her. Thus fortified, the first stranger took his place between her legs and proceeded to slowly fuck her. She eagerly matched his rhythm, his size felt good, and when he came, he spewed onto her belly; he then moved to her mouth and she greedily licked him clean. Master spread the seed over her belly and breasts. The second stranger quickly moved in to replace the first, plunging into her, moving the plug in her ass, causing her to catch her breath. He was wider than the first, and harder, and quicker, and when he came he also released onto her belly. He now replaced the first stranger at her mouth, and again, Master spread this seed upon her. She was frenzied now, desperately needing all they could offer. The third stranger wasted no time either filling her slowly and deeply. He came the closest to Master in girth and length and she pulled at her binds wanting more. He also came on her belly and moved to her mouth to be cleaned. Master spread this seed also.

They thanked Master and left; finally alone with Master. He went to her, and standing at her head, he unzipped his pants, leaned over her placing his cock into her mouth and placed his mouth upon her pussy. She eagerly sucked his cock and as his mouth sucked her clit she moaned, strained at her restraints, and orgasm. He continued to orally devour his pussy like only he could, what passion and enjoyment he displayed; and she continued sucking as best she could as he grew and throbbed in her warm mouth.

He stood away from her, leaving her gasping. Now she begged him to fuck her like the slut she was, and he began teasing her; putting his cock in a little, out, in some more; she was moaning and squirming, needing him so badly. She screamed in joy as he plunged his 8" into her and enjoyed the desperate ride to orgasm. Smiling, he gently released her ankles and wrists. He sat her at the edge of the table and held her tightly, whispering his appreciation and pride. She was home.