Master Swimmer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri looked at Sue’s stomach and saw where she had left her wet spot. She also saw Sue smile every evilly at her and ran her fingers over the wetness and then sucked her fingers. Sue said: “Mumm! You’re so sweet Terri! Come over here and let me lick your pussy for you!”

Terri moaned and said: “You’re disgusting! Get off my bed and get out of my room.”

Sue sat up and walked to her dresser. She started to brush her hair. She stood there looking in the mirror and saw her sister swing her legs off the bed. Sue stood and walked towards her. Terri continued to brush her hair. Sue moved behind her and very slowly touched her sister’s shoulder. She said: “Oh Terri I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to piss you off. I was only trying to make you feel better. I’m sorry,”

Terri turned around and started to cry. She said; “Oh God Sue! I’m so horny! You’re right I do need to cum. I need to cum really bad.”

Sue held her sister and let her cry for a few minutes. Then she pulled away from her and looked her in the eye and said: “Then why not let me or Rob help you? God Terri I’m your sister. I would never hurt you. I told you I wanted to help you. That’s why I was holding your tits. I was trying to help you get off. You know it always feels better when someone else touches you or gets you off. Right?”

Terri said: “Yes, I know. I guess I just have this mental block. I feel dirty, sluty. You know what I mean?”

Sue said: “I use to feel like that. But now I feel sex is normal and enjoy it.”

Terri said: “Oh Sue I wish I was you. You’re so free and nothing seems to bother you. I wish I could go out pick up some one and fuck myself crazy with him and then leave. But I just can’t seem to do it!”

Sue had begun rubbing Sue’s back as they stood there. She looked her sister in the face and said: “Why not let me help you tonight. Try it one time. If you want me to strop I promise I will. Come on, come back to the bed with me.”

Terri held her sister’s hand and let her lead her back to the bed. Sue laid hr sister back on the bed and sat beside her. She slowly pulled her half tee shirt up over Terri’s breasts. Terri stiffened but didn’t stop her sister. Sue smiled and told her: “ You do know you are very beautiful? Your breasts are perfect.”

Sue was cupping each one and softly squeezing them. Terri said: “But yours are so much bigger.”

Sue bent her head and sucked her sister’s nipple into her mouth. She heard Terri’s breath go loud as she took a huge breath into her lungs. Sue sucked and licked Sue’s nipples going from one to the other. Terri held her sister’s head gently as Sue moved her head back and forth sucked each of her sister’s nipples. Sue heard Terri say: “Mumm Sue! That feels very nice!”

Sue came up and said: “See! I didn’t want to hurt you I just wanted to help my sister cum. Why don’t you use your hands and go back playing with yourself?”

As Sue’s mouth went back over her sister’s nipples, Terri used her hands to move her panties to the side and inserted a finger into her own pussy. She moaned as she pumped it in and out feeling the stimulation from Sue’s mouth on her nipples and her own fingers fucking her pussy. Sue sat back up and squeezed her sister’s breasts as she watched her play with her pussy. Sue moved her hands to the sides of Terri’s panties. She pulled them down and Terri lifted her ass up helping Sue get them off her body. Sue took her leg and slid the panties off her left foot. Sue ran her hands up Terri’s legs until they both were touching Terri’s pussy. Sue said: “Here let me.”

Terri moved her hand out of the way and let her sister insert a finger into her pussy. Terri closed her eyes as Sue began to finger fuck her slowly and very gently. Terri was soaking wet. Sue smiled as she saw Terri’s cunt open and react to the sexual stimulation. She asked: “How does that feel Terri? Should I put another one in, go faster, harder, tell me what you like?”

Terri moaned as her body was beginning to move with the motion of Sue’s pumping finger. Sue asked: “Doesn’t this feel better than when you do it yourself Terri? I know I like it when someone doe me like I’m doing you.”

Sue was fingering her sister more rapidly now and she bent back down and sucked in a long hard nipple. When Terri felt Sue’s lips and tongue on her nipple she opened her eyes and looked at her sister and said: ‘Yes! It feels much better when you do it Sue. Now put another finger in me Sue and fuck me faster. Oh yes! Oh yes that’s it, that feels so good! Faster Sue. Finger me faster please!”

Sue heard her sister tell her and she obeyed instantly and inserted two fingers into her sister’s sucking throbbing wet pussy! She sucked the nipple again making Terri arch her ass up off the bed. Terri hips pumped and pumped into Sue’s hand while the fingers went deeper and deeper fucking her really nice. Terri moaned: “OH God Sue! Oh God I’m cumming! Oh yes Sue! Faster harder oh god it feels so good Sue! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

And with Sue’s help, Terri had one hell of an orgasm. Her small hips pumped and pumped as her ass thrust up into her sister’s loving hand. Sue smiled knowing she was giving Terri what she so badly needed. She was getting her sister to cum! Sue rocked and rocked and rocked to her younger sister’s touch. Sue was drifting in a world of pleasure. As she started to calm down and her head began to clear, she saw sue move around and get between her open legs. She moaned: “Oh God Sue that was so good. Thank you.”

Sue smiled down at her sister and moved in closer to her. She used her hands and spread her thighs wider. Terri moaned but didn’t stop her. She smiled up at Sue and said: “I love you sis. Thank you again, that was wonderful!”

Sue said: “Just lay back and close your eyes Terri. I’m not done and neither are you. Close your eyes and enjoy.”

Terri felt Sue’s hands run slowly up her thighs and stroke her pussy gently and with the motion only a woman knows how to do. She heard her older sister moan. She slowly inserted her three fingers again into Terri’s pussy and felt Terri squeeze them automatically with the muscles in her pussy tunnel.

As Terri’s walls held on to Sue’s fingers, Sue moved closer yet to her sister’s heat. Sue could feel it on her face as she blew warm air on Teri’s wetness. She kissed Terri’s inner thigh and licked up into her mound. Terri moaned and said in a whisper: “Sue. Sue what are you doing? Oh Sue that feels so good.”

Sue didn’t answer her; she licked over Terri’s slit and up and down the entire length. She kissed Terri’s pussy slit like it was a mouth. Terri felt her sister’s warm breath on her pussy and arched her back lifting her ass up and shoving her cunt into Sue’s mouth. Sue sucked and sucked and sucked and Terri cried out over and over again: “ OH FUCK YES SUE! EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Sue didn’t need any encouragement to love her sister; she went wild on her. Sue had wanted to taste Teri’s pussy as long as she could remember. Sue recalled all the years of seeing her sister nude. All the showers she had taken with Terri washed next to her; all the stories and talk about boys and what they did or didn’t do with them as they dated over the years; and, all years of sleeping together in the same room were now coming back to Sue. Many nights of Sue dreamed of Terri and making love her as she made love back to her. All these memories were flooding back into Sue’s brain as she used her fingers, mouth, lips and tongue to give her sister the pleasure she always wanted to give her.

Terri cried out with a deep sound of passion and love for what her younger sister was doing to her body. Terri had never had a woman give her pleasure before and now her little sister was driving her higher and higher making her body have one orgasm after the other. Terri was being driven wild as her body fucked her sister’s face as hard as she could as her hands held Sue’s mouth exactly where she wanted it. Sue had Terri’s hard blood swollen clit between her lips and she used her tongue to stimulate it directly. Terri screams as her body rocked to another huge hard orgasm. Terri tried to sit up; she tried to get Sue’s face out from between her legs. She hung on to Terri’s hips and continued to give Terri pussy all her attention. Terri cried out: “Sueeeeeeeeeeee!! You’re going to kill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! OH God Sueeeee!!! Please!!!!!! Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

When Terri’s ass finally fell back on the bed, Sue lifted her head and saw her sister head back her mouth open and her eyes up in her head. She had passed out. Sue smiled and moved up next to her older sister. She took her in her arms and held her kissing her on the lips lightly. She whispered in Terri’s ear: “Terri, come back . Terri, wake up baby! You’re OK. You OK! Wake up baby!” she got up and wet a wash cloth. She came back and placed it on Teri’s face.

Terri finally came around and turned her head to look at her sister. She saw the love in her eyes and Terri kissed Sue and put her head on her shoulder. She tried to talk and it came out deep and sexy. Sue said: “That was unbelievable. You are really good at this Sue. I loved what you did to me.”

Sue held her sister knowing they had gone that first step. She knew Terri would want more and she would be happy to give it to her. She would even share her new lover should Terri want to do that. She kissed her sister one last time. She cupped Terri’s right breast and they fell asleep.

12