Master Swimmer Ch. 04

Story Info
She gets wet at the coach's house.
7k words
4.35
39.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

When Sue arrived at Rob's place it was five of seven. She was early! When she rang the bell he opened the door almost immediately, took her hand and she stepped inside. He pulled her to him and she molded into his body as he held her tight. When they moved apart he said, "Are you hungry? I'm starved!"

She said, "I am too since I was so worked up knowing I was spending the night with my Coach, my lover, I didn't eat dinner."

Rob said, "Good let's get some dinner. But before we leave I want you to change into the things I have waiting for you in my bedroom. "

Sue was excited as she was sure Rob had purchased a new outfit for her. She was wrong. When she entered his bedroom she saw the items laying on the bed.

She saw them but was unsure what they were. She looked at Rob and asked, "I'm not sure how to wear some of these Coach."

He smiled and told her she would learn but tonight he would show her. The first thing in front of her was a gold chain with a clasp at each end. She held it up and he told her the clamps went on her nipples. She looked at him with fear in her eyes. He said, "Try it Sue before you condemn it! You didn't wear a bra did you?"

She said, "No coach you told me not too."

He said, "Good Sue, very good. Now unbutton your blouse for me and show my your beautiful breasts."

She did and as her breasts came free Rob placed a clamp on each nipple. They were hard already with her excitement. She moaned and told him, "They hurt coach, they don't feel good at all!"

Rob told her, "Wait Sue wait until you get use to them being squeezed."

She did and now the more she moved the more her breasts swung without a bra and the more her nipples were being stimulated, the more she liked them. She smiled and said, "I see what you mean coach, they do feel good."

He smiled and said, "Always try the new things I bring you Sue. Now, pick up the next item on the bed."

She looked at it and picked it up. She saw that it was a very soft leather thong. But it didn't look like an ordinary thong she had at home. This one had a small thing that looked like a little round dildo about 3-inchs long attached to it. She was sure she knew where the dildo went. It went into her pussy. She also knew she was sure you wore the thong with the small dildo up inside your pussy! And she shivered because she knew that it would give her pleasure with each step that she took. In fact just standing she would continue to feel the small dildo up inside her pussy keeping her pussy hole filled.

Rob showed her that she could substitute that dildo attachment with 4 different ones. He picked the one with two types of heads and told her this was the best and his favorite. This one had a dildo similar to the first but it was longer, maybe 5-inches. But, this one looked like it had something shaped like a tiny pyramid, which was very smooth, extremely soft and round at the top. Sue asked, "What's this "lump" part for Rob?"

He smiled and told her, "Ah Sue, you have found the real joy of this thong. This "lump" as you called it, will provide continuos pleasure by gently cradling your clit and softly stroking and stimulating it as you walked, or stand and even sat. It provides a small stimulation to your clit and the only way to stop it is to pull it away from your body or take the thong off."

There was another dildo which had 3 "lumps" Two the same as the one before and a third dildo, which Rob told her, went in her ass. Hen she would be fucked in both her ass and pussy holes while her clit was being stimulated too! Sue shook again thinking about the three dildos.

Rob said, "I want you to wear this one Sue. It's the one with two 'lumps" in it. I want you to wear it tonight when we go out to dinner and I don't want you to take it off until we get home."

The last thing on the bed were a pair of 6 inch heels, fuck shoes, and she loved them. She sat on the bed and crossed her legs showing Rob a great deal of her legs and put the shoes on. She stood and smiled. She stood 5' 6" tall now. She loved it! Her legs looked fantastic, but what young healthy woman 's legs doesn't look good with fuck shoes on?

Sue took the thong and tried it on while her coach watched. He said to himself, "God she has such a nice body!"

Rob helped her adjust the thong and then she stood up. He kissed her and asked, "How do you feel?"

She said, "Funny. Different is a better word. No, that's not it either I guess the word would be stuff! Like I have been stuffed!"

He smiled and said, "You'll feel better in a few minutes. Walk around the room for me. Get use to it."

She took a step and stopped dead in her tracks. She looked at him with wide eyes and a huge smile on her face. She said, "Oh My God! I got such a shock in my pussy Rob."

He said, "Good or bad?"

She smiled and said, "Oh it was good!"

She took a few more steps and turned. She said, "Holy shit! I'm not sure if I can wear this all night without going crazy! I might orgasm in the restaurant!"

He laughed and said, "This toy with its' lumps' is to teach you control Sue. If you cum you'll be embarrassed. If you don't it will drive you wild and when we get home I'll be rewarded. I want you to wear it for me. It's very god training!"

She smiled as she walked towards him and said, "You're the coach. But if I scream and thrust my hips in the restaurant it's your fault."

He said, "No sue it will be your fault for lack of control."

He pulled here to him and as he licked her nipples with the clamps still on them he said, "Yes Sue! I am the Coach and as long as you train with me or under me, you'll have to do more things like this. If you do them well you will be rewarded with great pleasure."

She said, "I understand Rob, Coach. I'm your trainee, your slave just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it. I want to please you so much! And, I want you to reward me!"

He smiled and told her, "Wear the thong. Great, now get dressed and then we can be off to the restaurant."

As Sue adjusted the thong, she inserting the small dildo 'lump' into her pussy hole and immediately began to feel the need to fuck! She was wet and hot and wanted to rock on it as she walked around the room getting use to it. Rob stood against the wall watching her, and he smiled! "She is learning fast", he said to himself "that's good! She'll be very good tonight in bed!"

He could hardly wait to see how this fantastic beautiful young woman would react to the probes she had attached to her body's most sensitive parts. He wished he had called for pizza delivery so he could be alone and watch Sue begin to go crazy with lust from her body being stimulated. He would have mad her dance in front of him so he could watch he get more and more worked up! God he was hard as hell already! But then he knew he wanted her to get out and walk around with those dildos on and up in her. He wanted to see how she would react.

The small 3-inch dildo fit easily between Sue's thick and very wet lips of her pussy. Three inches wasn't very long but it gave Sue sets of tiny stimulation which were sending small shocks all around her pussy with each step she took. It spread her hole a little more than normal too, keeping it opened maybe an inch. But it held it opened all the dam time and it made her feel like she needed something in there to fill he. Sue instantly felt the need to push down on it as it filled her only to the edge of her hole just far enough to make her wish it was longer and thicker.

Sue's juices were already beginning to run over the small fake dick inside her cunt and leaking around it. Soon she knew it would be running down her legs! All of her muscles all around her pussy were trying to suck the dildo into her hole deeper. The result of all this was giving her a feeling of a extreme need to fuck! In only a matter of a few minutes it had increased her lust and want for sex 10 fold!

Rob said, "You have to resist pushing down on it Sue, or squeezing your thighs together. If you don't you're going to cum and most likely it will be at the most inopportune time."

She shook her head but her body told her to squeeze it tighter. "Oh God she said, "How am I going to sit and eat with this fucking me continuously Rob?"

He smiled and said, "Training Sue training. Come on I'm hungry!"

As Sue walked out the door to the car she moaned from the feeling her new thong with its toys were providing. It was only a few yards from the bedroom to the door of Rob's car but she was sure she was going to have a huge orgasm. With each step she took both her pussy hole and her clit were being loved gently by the dildos. She had to stop twice before she got into he car. Once inside she didn't realize what the vibrations would do to her clit as Rob drove. She laid her head back on the headrest and moaned with each bump or turn! Finally about two miles down the road, Sue moaned very loud and arched her ass up off the seat. Her hips thrust and her body shook as Rob watched her climaxed hard with both her hands between her legs pressing the dildo into her cunt. She cried out as the cum rushed around her hole and she felt it drip on the thong!

When they arrived at the restaurant she was feeling better. She got out of the car feeling the dildo swish around in her cum. The nipple clips tightened as her breasts swayed from no bra holding them. With each step they swung right or left and the clips tighten. She was trying to adjust her self without attention. Rob whispered, " Do you like the feeling? Do you enjoy the small pain it gives you Sue? Do you like how the nipple clip and the two dildos feel on your body Sue?"

She looked at Rob and a small smile formed on her face as she said, "I'm so fucking hot right now I could fuck you on this table if I wouldn't get arrested! I want to fuck your brains out Coach!"

He laughed then he roared with delight. The toys were working! They were working very well. He wanted to see if she could stand them until they got back to his place.

Finally after at least an hour and a half of pure torture and pleasure, Rob called for the check. During dinner she had to leave the table and went to the Lady's room and had two big orgasms. She almost had one of them in the hallway before she got behind the closed doors of her stall. She was sure people could hear her moaning as she sat in the Lady's room cumming and cumming. Each time she came out, Rob would ask her if she still have all the toys on her body? She told him with a panting breath, "Yes!"

As they waited for the bill, Sue had to squeeze her thighs together again and tried not to moan. She did, but it was more of a whimper. She could feel her entire body front and back below her hips was wet. She knew it was her cum! She could smell it and was sure Rob could too. She was concerned others in the restaurant could also smell it. If not now they would when she walked past them on the way out the door. She moaned again softly!

They left and she squeezed her thighs together and walked like she had a dick up her cunt! She did!

It took 35 minutes to get back to his place she was sure he took a longer way back on purpose but he assured her he didn't. When they finally got there, Sue was in a bad way. Rob had to help her out of the car and guided her slowly to the front door. Her pussy was throbbing and she wanted nothing else but to fuck something. She told him, "If you don't fuck me right away, I'm going to find a hair brush or something to relieve this fucking need you have built inside me Rob!" GOD! I'm so fucking bad I can hardly walk!

Rob smiled and said; "I can see that! I guess you don't want to wear it the rest of the night do you?"

She almost started crying and tried to speak. Finally she told him, " NO!! NO MORE COACH!

He smiled and said, "So tell me what you want Sue!"

She said, "Oh Coach! I can't take this any longer I need you to fuck me! That's what I want. I want you to stick your big cock in my pussy and fuck me until I pass out!"

Sue told him, "You're responsible for the way I feel Rob. But to be honest I enjoyed it tremendously. I have never felt more turned on or aroused in my life. I am feeling such a strong need to fuck, much more than I have ever felt before Coach! If I don't get relief I will do myself. I have got to fuck something! I really feel like a fucking now Coach! Will you help me get off? PLEASE!!"

Rob looked at her and knew she needed help. He said, "Take off your dress, no more, just the dress."

In record time Sue had dropped the dress and stepped out of it. She left it on the floor as she walked to him in those heels and with the thong still on.

Rob could see she had shaved for him tonight. There wasn't a speck of hair anywhere on her pussy or around it. Her outer lips were so thick and smooth and shinned with her wetness. Her pink inner lips were protruding further out than normal. Rob could actually see drops of her cum around the edges and then one dripped off and hit the floor. Her entire lower body was covered with it. Rob told her to turn around and he saw her ass and upper thighs wet with her juices too. She must have leaked the entire time they were out night! Dam!

He told her to turn around again. When she did he saw Sue's juice now trickling out the sides of her thong. He felt his cock harden and drip its own pre-cum. He was very excited! She wanted for him to fuck her or eat her pussy or do something to help her cum for real. He could smell her sex for the 10 feet or so she was standing away from him! Rob smiled and said to himself, "God she is so beautiful I am going to really enjoy her."

He had to stay in control. His breathing was fast as he needed more air too. Sue's head was spinning with desire. Her passion was so high she felt she might explode! Rob focused his eyes on the smooth wet soft piece of flesh between her lovely young thighs. It almost looked like a miniature head of a penis sticking out at the top of her slit as she lay on the bed now and spreading her legs showing him her clit! She told him, almost begging him, "Oh Please Rob please! Fuck me I need your cock so bad! Please baby! Help me!"

He watched her put one finger inside of her pussy and then a second and a third and pushed them all the way in as far as she could get them. She arched and began to pump her hips as her ass lifted her up off the bed. She moaned loudly, "OH GOD Coach! Come on fuck me!"

Rob knew it was time now for him to join her and relieve her body of the sexual need she so desperately needed! He took her hand and pulled her fingers out of her pussy, Sue whimpered. They were all wet and slick with her juices. Sue held her trembling fingers up to him and said, "Oh Rob please help me I'm going crazy baby! Fuck me make me cum OH fuck please!"

He took her fingers and sucked and licked them clean. Rob moved his face to within an inch of her dripping pussy lips. His inhaled deeply and received her wonderful sexual odor. It excited him tremendously. He was like a male animal inhaling the sent of a female in heat now! He knew he was going to love doing Sue, especially when she was in such a state of sexual need. God she was so beautiful and looked so young lying there on his big bed.

Then his tongue came out to touch the edge of Sue's slippery pussy lips. He heard her moan. As his tongue touched the center of her sex for the first time she cried out and grabbed his head with her hands. He felt her pulling his face into her cunt. He let his tongue bring the taste his lover and took her wetness into his mouth. He swallowed and loved how she tasted.

Sue watched him continued to lick and finger her pussy taking more of her juices and each time he swallow it. Sue moaned! She grasped his head like a vise now as her desire was out of control. As Rob sucked her cunt she told him, "Don't be gently, lick around the lips! Ah yes baby! Just like that! Oh God Coach you're so good. Suck me Coach! SUCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEE!!! Oh GOD! OH GOD! OH FUCK YES COACHHHHHHH!!!!"

As Rob continued to lick and suck her pussy Sue became the instructor now. She moved his head with her hands positioning his mouth exactly where she wanted it, need the most stimulation!, Her body went wild on his face.

Rob didn't care he loved to eat pussy, especially the pussy of a beautiful young woman like Sue. His mouth covered her entire hole now and he began to suck the swollen lips that protruded as far out as he could ever remember any woman's lips. He took them in his mouth and bit them gently as he used his tongue to lap the outside and then the insides of those fat pussy lips. He licked up and down and them across the wrinkled surface of Sue's cunt covering all of her pussy, and below it. He felt her tense and rock her body on his mouth. She moaned, "Ohhhhhhh, that's it Coach! That's it, suck me! Suck my pussy lips. Oh my God, Oh my God Oh my God! I love this! Oh fuck Rob I can't stand it. Suck me, suck my cunt Oh god I'm going to cum so fucking hard Coach!"

Sue screamed wildly, her voice was almost incoherently as her body began to orgasm. She bucked her hips into his face and raised her ass up off the bed. She pulled his head with her hands holding it tightly against her cunt so his tongue would make direct contact with her extremely hard swollen clit. When it did, Sue shot her legs up over his head and wrapped them around her coach's shoulders and neck. As she held his head with her hands and squeezed it with her knees she held his face and his mouth in her wet cunt so tight he could hardly get5 any air.

When Rob shoved his tongue into her pussy hole and began fucking her with it, Sue could stand it and screamed with her rapture! She let out a long loud cry and reached the peak of her second orgasm! She was now over the top and her body shook and shivered then it shuddering and made her scream again as a tremendous orgasm overtook her body and ripped through it! This one rocked her entire body, brain and sole to limits she had never known before. Sue pulled Rob's head into her convulsing cunt hard again and again and again as she held him so tight she almost cocked him with her cum. She screamed out the words, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh God yes!! OH GOD YES! OH GOD ROBBBBBB!!!!!!! EAT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Her hips were thrusting up in the air and she was almost bent backwards in half on the bed as she continued to arch her back and lift her as up into Rob's face. Her climax from his wonderful mouth and tongue was so good she felt light-headed and she couldn't breath! She screamed again and Rob just let her use his face as he gave her more and more pleasure. He continued to push his tongue deep into her quivering and vibrating cunt hole. He licked everywhere including the slick walls on the inside her vagina and that little piece of skin just under her cunt hole. He used his fingers to pull and spread her pussy lips as wide as he could without hurting her too much and he pushed his tongue into her cunt further. He felt her body shaking violently and her wet snatch shuddering from the movement of his tongue and lips.

As long as Rob licked her pussy, Sue's climaxes continued on and on. As she would begin too come down he would change his technique or find a new spot on her pussy and he would bring her off again. She reached peaks and heights of pleasure she never realized she had. She was sure her heart was going to stop or at least she would pass out as her heart pounded in her chest like a bass drum. Sue gasped for breath as he was now using his fingers pumping in and out of her hole and his mouth was licking and sucking directly on her huge red clit! And she cum and did in fact pass out.

When he felt her ass and pussy fall off his face and back on the bed, Rob lifted up from between her thighs and saw Sue out cold on the bed. He smiled and sat up. He took her hand and used some water to splashed on her sweet young face. It was a minute or two before Sue opened her eyes. When she did she saw face covered with her cum! God how much had she cum so far tonight? She had no idea. She placed her hand to his face and held it there. Rob kissed it and smiled. She tried to speak but nothing came out. Rob gave her a sip of water. She finally spoke but when it came out it a husky whisper. She asked, "Oh god Rob you are going to kill me!"

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12