Master Swimmer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Rob moved and stood over her fantastic young body. As he took the first play tools and slowly ran it down her body he saw her shake with a shiver. She smiled as he ran the toy over her body teasing it. He saw her nipples begin to get hard and he touched them with the soft instrument.

Sue felt something light and soft being traced along her neck and shoulders. It moved over her full round breasts and made little circles on her nipples. Then it continued down over her stomach and over outer left thigh. It moved over the thigh and down the length of her leg. Them it moved back up very slowly against her inner thighs! Up past her hip and over her Venus mound. It slowly rubbed its way down between her pussy slit and then over her waist. It went back up and outlining the curve of her lovely breasts. First the right one then the left it finally came to rest on her hard long nipple. She moaned, as the feather felt so good. Rob smiled at the results.

As she relaxed Rob smacked her under her ass with the big leather strap. It was 4 inches wide and 2 feet long. He smiled as he hit her. WHACK! He waited. She moaned and her face went from the smile to a mad look to one of wonder of what happened. He waited. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! She moaned as the pain from the strap hit her. She would have yelled if she could. Her body jumped in the supports that held her.

Rob removed one earplug and asked, "Does it hurt?" He than replaced the plug.

She moaned at him. He kept going. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Sue was feeling the sharp pain and the tingling it left on her skin. It seemed to flow all over her ass and then would stop just before he hit her again! She could her ass heat up as hit her four more times.

Then it was over and the pleasure began again! Rob was running the soft over and around her breasts again tormenting her hard nipples. As he ran it over them she seemed to sigh as the nice soft feeling came back over her. He ran it straight down the center of her body from her throat down over her stomach and over her Venus mound again to her shaved pussy. Rob tickled her pussy lips and she wiggled in the slings as he played with it on her outer pussy lips. As he watched her face, she started to smile again. Then she jumped with the slings holding her. He moved it into her hole and she moaned for him. Moved it down her inner thigh it was like small electric shocks hitting her deep inside. Her breath came with a deep moan. He smacked her again, WHACK! Harder now WHACK! WHACK! She arched up each time the strap hit her ass. He took the toy and pushed it against her cunt. She held her breath as she took a very deep breath! And then as her body began to rock on the toy, Rob took it away. She waited to be hit, nothing. She waited to be touched, nothing She waited. NOTHING!

The seconds seemed like minutes, the minutes seemed like hours. She moaned as if to ask, "What's going on Rob?"

Nothing.

Then she felt something! It was cold and wet. It moved down over her nipple and felt cool then cold then hurt. It was ice she was sure. The cold was steady and it was held on the nipple and burned. It was so fucking cold! It hurt she moaned and tried to move. She felt her body sway in the slings. She finally felt the ice move off of her nipple only to be felt along the slit of her pussy. It was melting now. Sue could feel the drops of water running slowly down her pussy slit. It continued to run under the crack of her ass before dripping off of her. Her pussy felt wet and cool and as Rob ran the ice cube up and down her slit, Sue was being stimulated she was become excited. Her pussy was covered with the ice cube moisture before he ran the cube back up over her clit. He made small circles over it and Sue tried to lift up to press against it. She couldn't with the slings holding her. Her pussy was creating it's own juice now. She moaned when Rob took the ice away and moved it back to her nipples. She struggled but the way she was strapped she could not get away or move the ice as he held it on her nipples. He again left the ice on her breasts until it started to burn and hurt. He let a cube of ice melt on each nipple until it got so small he let it slide down her stomach and settle in her belly button to completely melt.

Rob took the plug out of her ears and told her he was going to adjust the straps and turn her over. She should be sacred because she would be support just like before. He left the earplugs out this time. He attached a hook on the center support and flipped her over on to her stomach.

Sue hung upside down now facing the floor. She was strapped tightly and couldn't move very much. He untied the ball in her mouth and asked, "Should I continued Sue? Would you like me to keep going until you cum for me?"

She licked her lips before she could answer him. When her voice was back she said, "Oh yes Coach. Please continue my training! Please it feels incredible!"

He replaced the ball and tied it tightly in her mouth!

Sue's body was facing down and it was spread eagle, wide opened. Her head and shoulders were held with a chin brace now and Rob adjusted it to help her relax. He pulled the leg slings a little more and they opened her thighs and her young beautiful ass. Her ass hole and pussy were wide open as he stood between her thighs looking at this sweet young snatch and the tight pink ass hole. As she started to relax she felt the soft stroke of the nice toy running along her neck and shoulders and it slowly moved down her spine. Then she felt it taken away and she prepared herself for the strap. But instead Rob used the toy to softly run it over her full round ass, and down between her ass crack. Then she felt it running down one of her inner most thighs and then back up the other one. Then it tickled her snatch again. As she moaned Rob took it away again. And again she prepared herself for the strap!

Then nothing.

Nothing!

Nothing!

Her body stiffened with anticipation!

Rob was taking in her beauty! He had always loved how she looked from the time she started to develop. He saw her that first year she had breasts! When she grew and her body filled out he always wondered how it would feel fucking her. He remembered all those stories about her and the guys she was with. There seemed to be a new one every few months and some were much older than she was. He dreamed of her riding some older guy's cock, maybe even a man's cock. He was still in a dreamland that she had asked him to train her and then she fucked him that first day in his office. God what a body this girl had! No Sue was no girl, she was a woman a beautiful, sexy woman who had given herself to him.

Rob watched as he pushed her and she swung back and forth. Her full breasts swing in the air. He touched one. Then he bent down and cupped both with his hands and felt his cock sticking straight out now like an arrow. Sue moaned as he squeezed each tit. When he pulled hard on her nipples she moaned louder. Rob played with all of her breasts as they hung under her. He was slowly stroking her areolas feeling her nipple stiffens even more. He took another ice cube and ran it over one of them He heard her moan softly. He did the same to the other breast. He worked on her breast increasing her need. He could feel her body tense and relax. Tense and relax as he gave her breast hard pulls and then gentle stroking! Hard squeeze which mad her moaned with shots of pain and then gentle stroking and running hr nipples between his index and thumb making her moan with shots of pleasure. He worked on her breasts and only her breasts. Sue could feel her pussy tingling with both the pleasure and the pain! The small shots of pain were actually amplifying the shots of pleasure. Her body was going higher and higher with her desire building more and more!

The WHACK! Her ass was hit hard with the strap. She had forgotten all about it. So the shock was twice as hard as the actual hit. She moaned as he hit her again . . . WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! The stings were unlike anything she had felt before! They vibrated over her lower body and as they did Sue's eyes filled with tears. If that fucking ball were out of her mouth she would have used the safe word! But she tried to say it nothing came out but different moans!

Rob reached under her and cupped her pussy. As he did one finger slipped inside her hole. Rob could feel her wetness. She could feel him wiggle the index finger around inside her and she couldn't help but push against it. He smiled as he inserted another finger. Now with two fingers he began to finger fuck her as she hung there facing down. He stroked and squeezed her pussy gently and she felt her body begin to react quicker this time to the pleasure. Rob moved directly behind her and up between her opened thighs. He rubbed her red ass. He could see the welts he had placed on her. He took his hard cock and rubbed it around her pussy slit and her ass hole. She squeezed her ass hole tighter. He smiled as he said to himself, "No Sue baby! Not today. I won't take your ass today, but I will take it."

He inserted his cock head replacing his fingers. He heard Sue moan out with her pleasure moan. He knew the difference. He pushed as he pushed Sue's body, which was held tightly in the slings. Her body moved forward a little before coming back and taking more of his cock. He pushed again and again her body swung forward only to come back and engulf his cock into her wet sweet pussy hole! This time Rob moaned. He ran his hands over her full young ass as he pushed and Sue pushed back against his cock. As he fucked her he wet his fingers and ran them over her welt on her ass. The salty wetness of his spit burned her ass as his cock gave her pleasure.

Sue didn't know how to react to all this stimuli! He rubbed his wet fingers all over her welts. She moaned loudly in protest. Then he would pump his big cock into her a few times and she would moan her delight. Her pussy was squeezing his cock harder now and Rob knew she would cum very soon.

The leather strap had made her ass tender and his wet fingers were hurting her. But at the same time Sue's pussy was being stimulated with Rob's cock in a fuck position she had never experienced before. They both made her extra sensitive top any stimulation. He reached around now and used his hands to remove the ball in her mouth. He whispered in Sue's ear, "Do you like this Sue? Tell me baby!"

She said, "I'm going to die! Please make me cum! Oh God Rob! It feel so fucking good."

Rob asked her, " Who's your Coach Sue? Who's your trainer? Who's your master baby?"

She cried out as his fingers flew over her swollen hard clit! She told him, "You! OH fuck YES!! OHHHHHHHH! GODDDDDDDD! YES!!!! COACH!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She began going wild as the slings held her and she fucked his cock like she had never known she could fuck! The straps held her body as Rob slammed his big hard cock into her young beautiful pussy. He whispered again, "Who's your master Sue?"

She cried out," YOU! OH GOD COACH! YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sue was cumming again right behind the first orgasm! Her body convoluted as her climax swept over her. It was so good, so good! And As Rob squeezed her clit gently but firmly he pushed one last time into Sue's pussy moving her body forward about 2 feet. As the slings moved forward they began to push back and Rob felt his cock being sucked deeper and deeper into her cunt. She cried out as she felt the head of his cock touch her cervix. She screamed as she felt him begin to cum! He pumped and pumped and pumped shot after shot as the slings held him tightly inside her cunt. Sue was cumming like a river as she was over flowing with Rob's cum! She had never felt like this before. The fucking she was receiving was like none she had ever experienced in her young life. She had fucked over 50 guys she was sure but Rob was doing things to her body and mind she had never come close to feeling before. She fucking liked it.

Rob asked, "Who do you belong to?"

Sue yelled, "You only you!

He asked her, "Who is your Master?"

She replied, "You only you!

"Are you sure Sue?" Rob asked as he slammed his cock into her pussy again and again and again!

Sue moaned as she felt another hard orgasm taking place deep in her body. Before she couldn't say it, she cried out, "Yes, I swear. You baby! YOU! No one but you, forever. OH SHIT! I'm CUMMING!!!"

He pushed into her again and the slings did the rest. He was as deep inside her body as he could get. He asked her, "Do you want to be my slave forever?"

She could only moan out the word, "Yes" as her body was being driven to sexual heights she never knew existed! She flat out loved what he was doing to her, what he was giving her. She never wanted it to stop!

Rob bent over her spread opened body and as he humped his cock into her one last time said, "Then tell me. Say it Sue. Tell me what you want!"

As he said this, his fingers were flying again over her fully extended clit. She screamed with pleasure as Rob pinched it this time giving her a small shock of pain and then he let go and stroked her hard red blood filled center of her pleasure.

Sue told him as she grunted from both the pain and pleasure, " I'm yours Rob. Forever! This pussy is yours to do with, as you want. Just fuck me! Fuck me suck me Coach!"

Rob smiled as he licked her back giving her chills. He said, "Very good Sue. Very good!"

He withdrew his soft cock and turned her back over on her back. He helped her to sit up. First he undid the slings on her arms and then her legs. He stood there in front of her. His semi-hard cock was hanging there all wet and sticky.

He said, "Take it Sue and clean me."

She smiled up at him as he held her from falling off the swing she sat on. Sue opened her beautiful young mouth and gladly sucked her master clean. As she did Rob told her, " You did very well tonight Sue. I want you to bring your sister over tomorrow afternoon at 1PM. It will be her awakening. I will be happy to deflower her for you."

She popped the semi-hard cock head out of her mouth. She licked her lips and said, "Oh thank you Coach. I know she will enjoy it. What are you going to do?"

She said, Give her more pleasure than she has ever known. And you'll be there with me Sue. I want you to participate in her rebirth. You and I will give Terri more pleasure than she can stand. We will make her a new trainee."

Sue smiled as she put his hardening cock into her mouth and began to suck and stroke it. She watched as it hardens again. This time Rob wasted no time to secure her to any bindings. This time he took her the plain old fashion way. She wrapped her sweet thighs around his stomach and he fucked her as he walked her around the basement showing her all of his toys. She shivered knowing she would experience all of them soon. They made love on his big bed for most of the night that was left. As they drifted off to sleep in his bed, Sue had his soft deflated cock in her mouth! Her body felt so good, sore but so satisfied.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12