Master Swordswoman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing seemed to happening out there in the shadows though, save for the odd whimper of a horse from the Tearson farm to the north-west, and the noise from the Inn slowly faded over time as we moved round from post to post. Eventually I gave myself a break by spending some time on the south wall, which meant I could afford to relax a little more than I could on the north wall.

II

Something always happens when I'm on the south wall. Nothing bad though, thankfully - far from it… The old smith had the house at the south-east corner of the Millton road in the village, nearest the gate, with the forge and working area behind. Although he died over 5 years ago, his wife, Mitsy, (I've only ever heard her nickname spoken, and am not sure what it's short for), and her son, Levin, (who is generally on the evening shift, since he's so bad), still live there together. For the past couple of months, every time I've been outside their house on guard duty, Mitsy has decided to put on a show for me. Since the bedroom window is at just the right height for me to watch on the walkway, I've been able to watch her as she shows off. Thankfully Levin seemed to spending his nights elsewhere at that time…

Since that night was no exception…

The room was dimly lit from the small longer burning candles we all use in order to keep a light going and use to light other, brighter candles and fires, but then grew brighter as Mitsy lit a normal candle, and brought it to the window. She was wearing a robe that was fastened round the waist, and showed me nothing of her body but her head, though the large mounds of her breasts still stood out underneath, but I knew that would all change soon and stood there waiting, eager in anticipation.

Unfortunately there was never any way I could join her in the act she was about to begin, but I'd since learned to deal with it, and just enjoy it, like the noises from the inn. There have been occasions when I'd thought about visiting her and joining her at some other time, hopefully in bed, naked, but I hadn't yet done so by then.

After she'd put the candle down by the window so I could see her clearly, she lifted her arms up and stretched, letting the robe tighten around her large breasts, showing them off of course, before lowering them and starting to stroke herself, starting with her long brown hair that framed her long face, and with ears that were just visible, sticking out of the hair, with brown eyes, a smallish nose, wide, thick lips, narrow angular cheeks and slim narrow jaw -- all the angles of her face prominent in the shadows from the candlelight.

She soon moved her hands down to her shoulders, and continued moving up and down her arms, before moving down to her breasts, cupping and rubbing them within her robe, whilst also pinching her nipples. She stared at me whilst doing this, both of us smiling at each other, enjoying the show both being created and watched. It was clear she enjoyed this immensely, and I wasn't going to spoil it for her by any means…

She then moved downwards, rubbing her stomach, before turning round and bending over, stroking her hands over her bottom and the tops of her legs. I still couldn't see any of her skin, thanks to the robe, but the teasing was still enjoyable to watch. She eventually stood back up and turned back round to face me, still smiling, before lifting up a leg on the windowsill, being very careful not to let the robe part and show anything it shouldn't (yet!). Then she slowly caressed the leg, starting with her foot, and slowly moving up the leg, keeping her hands on top of the robe, until she finished rubbing up the length of her thigh, before turning round and doing the same with the other leg.

Once she'd finished that, she turned her back again, and dropped the top of her robe, showing me her back, before slowly sliding from side to side and shaking her bum, still teasing me. By now I had a big grin on my face -- I really enjoyed it when she did this. Then she pulled the robe back up and tied it, before turning round again. Now she turned to the side, and lifted her opposite leg up, and this time slid the robe back up the leg to show it off to me, (but no more than that, yet!), again, caressing it from foot to thigh as before, then repeating with the other leg.

Afterwards, she stood back up facing me, and slowly started to tease me with her breasts again. Brushing and caressing them all over again, and slowly drawing her robe down until it stopped just above them, again showing nothing but her bare shoulders. However, after that, she slowly started drawing the robe in, closer to the edge of her breasts, slowly showing her ample cleavage, before slowly drawing it further outward, creating a large V shape of skin down to her waist, then giving me one, two, three quick flashes of a nipple on each side, as she turned to her right and left in profile. She eventually stayed turned to her left, then slowly slid the robe down over her right breast, though I couldn't quite see it clearly as it was in shadow from the candlelight, before pulling the robe up again, and turning round to her right, before doing the same with the left breast, showing it to me fully this time, her large round breast topped with a very stiff red/pink nipple pointing to my left.

Keeping her other breast covered she turned to face me, and started rubbing her breasts again, both covered and uncovered -- tweaking and pinching her nipples, her face showing that she was obviously aroused heavily herself now. I could tell because of that, that it was time for her to increase the pace of the show, as she finally slid the robe down to her waist and put her hands on her hips, finally and proudly showing both of her large breasts with big red nipples and large areolae to me. I grinned at her but continued staring as she turned to the side again for her usual final act.

This time, however, was different, and she turned completely around away from me, and let her robe drop to the floor, showing me her bottom, which was also fairly big and round, like her breasts. She then turned back to the side and lifted up her opposite leg again. Now I could see her pubic hair clearly, which had never happened before -- she usually kept her robe on for this. She slid her hand between her legs, and started to rub her clitoris, her head thrown back as she let out a groan with her eyes shut as she fingered herself. I was expecting that to be all now, until she finally came, but she surprised me again.

She turned to face me again, the first time I'd ever seen her completely naked in front, and I thought she was beautiful; her skin glowing in the candlelight, surrounding her nipples and black pubic hair. Then she spread her legs, letting me see the pink lips in-between, surrounded by hair, before she opened them for me with her fingers, so I could see her open hole and just make out her protruding clitoris, before sliding her hand between her legs, and pushing her fingers inside herself. She held on to the top of the window frame, as she slightly leant back and lifted her left leg up, letting me watch her hand and fingers flicker in the candlelight as she frantically finished fingering herself off for me. She let out many grunts with each thrust before finally groaning loudly when she came, thrusting her pelvis at me, and squirting her juices over the windowsill, before collapsing back onto the floor in her room.

I was grinning broadly, more than a little aroused by her show, liking the feeling of my juices running down my thighs, inside my leather leggings since I never bothered with any underwear. As soon as she managed to pick herself up off the floor, we both blew each other a kiss, before she blew out the candle and closed the shutters on the window, and I tuned round and walked back to the northern wall to continue my guard duty.

Eventually, daybreak arrived and soon after it was time to change the guard shift. I handed over to Nepin and headed back home to drop off my armour, stopping in the kitchen to get some bread and blackberry-jam to eat, before heading back to Alnia's for a nap, still nervous about what might happen between us.

12