Master Swordswoman Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly threw her head back and let out a really long groan as she shook, bracing herself with her left hand, as her legs quivered – almost banging together. You could see a long stream of cum, her juices, like white cream, rolling down her left leg, until she finally bent over, slumped against the table, looking like she was blushing and had turned bright red too.

'Oh my Lord,' she said, grinning and smiling so widely, panting still, 'I love cumming so much. Oh fuck that's so fucking good. Anyone else want a go? Let's do that again!'

She looked so happy, with her short hair at the front of her head a bit sweaty above her brow. I could tell she'd been touching herself for a while to make herself cum like that. I guess Juni had probably made them all feel horny too, and at least they didn't have to practise, so they could just sit there and make themselves cum all day if they want, well, assuming they don't have anything else to do until the traders arrive...

'Go on then,' she said, looking at me, 'your turn!'

She then turned round to look at the other two young women, probably about my age, really, I thought, though for some reason part of me still wanted to call them 'girls'. I assumed them to be her children.

'Would you like a hand?' she asked them.

'Go on then, mum,' the other one asked, confirming my thoughts – (not the one I'd argued with) – also with short brown hair, but a bit lighter, similar to mine, though not quite as short, and a small, more angular face, and long spindly arms and legs, 'make me cum too!' She was lying on a table beyond the one Juni had been sitting on, in front of the gap at the end of the bar, before the kitchen, and shifted forward a bit, closer to the edge, to make it easier for her mum to touch her. (I wondered why they call it a bar?) Her mum went over to her and stood next to the bench, leaning over her daughter.

She turned round to look at me again, 'well, go on then.'

'Hmm, okay.' I said, knowing that I was definitely about to cum, myself – I was so fucking horny and wet, it was ridiculous. I was almost crying, it felt so good, and although I wished I could make it last longer and get even better so I could cum with Juni instead, I knew it just wasn't going to happen.

So, again, making sure the tip of the dildo was placed just right – (I'd rested my arm a bit whilst watching the woman cum) – then bracing myself again, I decided to just go for it – to make myself really cum – and pushed it as hard as I could inside myself.

'OOH!' I groaned, and almost jumped – lifting up on tip-toes – also closing my eyes, as I pushed the dildo up inside me. It was almost as if I'd forgotten how good it felt! So big! So full! So fucking wonderful! And then I came as I felt the leather of the 'belt' hit my clit when it was all the way inside, and it was now my turn to groan and scream and shout 'Ohhhhhhhh-FUCK!' as loudly as I could, as my body and legs shook, and my juices went all over the dildo and 'belt' and dripped off the side. And it was my turn to lean and bend over the table afterwards to get my breath back, and try and stop my legs from giving out form under me.

'Oh wow,' I said, panting too, as I opened my eyes and looked over at the woman, as she and her daughter nearby were also watching me, 'Oh my Lord! I love cumming too! Oh Yes!'

And then I was grinning like a cat, 'your turn!' I shouted, well, said as loudly as I could whilst getting my breath back, at her daughter as her mum turned back towards her.

I turned, and sat down on the bench in front of me, as I realised that the orgasm, in addition to my practice, had taken a bit more out of me than I expected. Unfortunately, this also had the effect of making me feel a little less determined about fucking Juni than I had before, too. Still, with the nice dildo still inside, making me feel nice and tingly and keeping me all wet, I definitely felt like I wanted more sex, even if it now felt a little less urgent than it had before – I guess I didn't really want to 'fuck' her as much as...

Make love to her? I'd never really used that term before, or even really thought about it much, though the thought of it took me back to the first time with Alnia. That made me feel a little sad, though, unfortunately, which didn't really help either. The problem was that I didn't really feel like I 'loved' Juni right then, and it felt wrong to have all this happen to me with her, instead of with Alnia, who I did love, didn't I? I realised I still wasn't really sure, even if I thought I did.

I looked over at her, as she lay on her back on the table, now to my left, looking at me, also to her left, with her legs spread wide open, as she slowly rubbed herself between them, not that I could see much from that angle.

'Are you going to fuck me now, Master?' she asked, 'I think it's time you did, yes?'

I just sat there and stared at her, looking at her face, and her nice twinkling eyes as she stared back at me, grinning, and feeling the dildo pressed tighter inside me by the bench I was sitting on, liking the feeling it gave me, as I...

I cried...?

I have absolutely no idea at all, whatsoever, about what came over me then, why I suddenly felt the way I did – I was supposed to be happy, even as I thought of Alnia again, and yet I knew the tears weren't really tears of joy, even as I knew they weren't tears of sadness either. It felt strange, just sitting there crying my eyes out without knowing or understanding why?

'Oh, Master,' Juni cried, as she suddenly sat up and slid off the table in front of me, before stepping forward and throwing her arms round me, giving me a big hug as she held her head next to mine.

'I love you, Master,' she said, softly, 'I really do.'

She then slid to one side, stepping over the bench, before sliding her leg around the other side so she straddled me, sitting on my lap. I could feel her wetness, her juices, from her wet and juicy pussy that was now covering her legs, on mine, as the dildo I was wearing got pressed between us. Unfortunately, what she told me, that she loved me, seemed to make me want to cry even more, so I did. She slid her arms and hands back up to hold my face, as she looked down to me, still smiling at me.

'It's too much for you, isn't it, Master?' she said, almost whispering to me.

I really didn't know what to say, or even think. Too much? What was? Everything inside my head just felt all jumbled up again, and I hadn't a clue what to do, except just sit there and let myself cry until I'd obviously had enough.

Juni went back to holding me again, resting her head on my left shoulder, gently whispering in my ear, still telling me about how much she loved me, but also telling me to go on and have a good cry, and let it all out. Which I definitely did! I wrapped my arms round her back and held her as tightly as I could as we slowly rocked back and forth, as I cried until her shoulder was covered in my tears.

Next time she pulled back to look at me, I realised she was crying too. I ran my hands over her back, as she kept hers wrapped round my neck.

'Aww,' I said, 'what are you crying for? That's silly.'

'I love you,' she said, softly, again. I think I was finally starting to realise how much she meant it, by then, though it made me feel sad that I didn't feel the same way, (or so I thought). We held each other again for a while, silently, our heads lying on each others shoulders, again, still slowly rocking to and fro. Eventually she turned towards me and spoke into my ear, again.

'We can always just go and have a bath, now, if you'd prefer, Master?' she asked, still speaking softly. I realised I really liked it when she spoke softly like that, almost whispering, without any of the harshness I felt her voice normally had. I slowly began to realise how much I truly liked her, even if it was only if she behaved or spoke a certain way, I thought.

'Hmm' I said, realising that I didn't really feel like either making love or even just fucking her, anymore, after all of that feeling seemed to have floated away from me, as we sat there holding each other, 'okay.'

Juni then managed to lift herself up and off of me, by using the table at my back, before I stood up too, and we stood there, facing each other, and she took my hands in hers and held them, looking into my eyes. We stayed like that, looking at each other for a short while, and I realised I missed having her arms round me, and that I really liked it when we hugged each other like that.

It has to be said that I'd never really been all that 'huggy' before, and though I quite liked holding Alnia from time to time, it was never often enough, (for anyone else but me), of course. Now I was with Juni, however, it felt like all I wanted to do now was hold her and hug her to pieces, and I wasn't sure why? I'd really never felt that way with anyone before, even Alnia. It just felt right merely being with Alnia before, to me, even just holding hands, like I was then with Juni, and I never really felt like I was missing anything not having to hold her or kiss her all the time, let alone actually fucking her.

But now, with Juni, it all seemed to change. Sure, the fucking she gave me last night was absolutely wonderful, and, let's be perfectly honest, was something I'd needed for years, probably, but I couldn't believe or understand just how much it had affected me just then. Again, my whole head just seemed all jumbled up and confused again, maybe even more than before, and I hadn't any idea of what to do about it. Sure, I'd had a good practice, and nice cum and a good cry in turn, but it still felt like I was missing something, and I hadn't any idea as to what it was.

As I stood there and looked at Juni, as she looked back at me, still smiling, I still wasn't quite sure what to do with her, just how to treat her like we both wanted to, if it was even possible. But maybe having a good bath would help me relax, and help me think about all this, I wondered? I realised that right then, I just wanted to relax, to be nice and gentle, soft and 'huggy'. Bathing with her definitely sounded like a good idea, though, I thought – where we could caress and hold each other and feel nice and wonderful, and clean!

'Let's go and bathe, then,' I said to her.

'Aren't you going to kiss her then?' a voice said, coming from behind me, from the innkeeper.

Juni grinned at me, and lifted her head up, pouting her lips. I stepped forward, and after throwing my arms round her, pressed my lips against hers to kiss her. Her lips were warm and moist, and she immediately opened them, waiting for my tongue to slide inside. I had kept my eyes open, saw that she'd closed hers, and as soon as our lips met, she almost seemed to go limp in my arms, letting me hold her as I then pushed my tongue inside her mouth, rubbing the tip of it against hers. Our warm wetness in our mouths joined together, as I slid my tongue around her mouth and she purred at me as I did so. I then slid my hands down her back, underneath her long, rough, hair, as I leaned back slightly to make her lean into me, before grabbing her buttocks in each hand, squeezing them tightly, making her groan into my mouth. I kissed her for a short while, as she moved her tongue against mine, but without making any moves to push it into my mouth and return the kiss at all. I felt some more warm wetness on my cheek, as I slowly pulled back from her, taking my tongue out of her mouth, feeling the cool air affect our warm saliva that covered it, and saw that she was crying.

'Aww,' I said, as I lifted my right hand to brush always some of the tears on her left cheek, before lightly brushing along her cheek to cup her neck, as she looked at me, but still cried, 'what are you crying for?'

'I love you so much, Master,' she said, softly, as she cried some more, 'can I be your slave, Master, for ever and ever?'

'Shhh,' I said, softly, bringing my hand back round, and pressing my finger against her lips, not wanting to react badly and loudly, and spoil the moment, 'don't say things like that, it's not right.'

'Aww,' she replied, thankfully also keeping her voice down, and speaking softly, just how I preferred, 'can I at least be your slut, then, Master?'


Damn-it! That wasn't right, either!

'But I don't want to be your Master,' I complained, 'can we just be lovers, or something, instead?'

'Aww,' she said, again, 'I suppose so, for now, Master.'

She made a sad face and pouted at me. 'Can I at least bathe you, then, Master?'

'Okay,' I said, still holding her, liking the feel of her warm body against mine, before she stepped backward and took my hands before I let them fall to my side.

'I threw some hot stones in there, so it should be nice and warm now,' the woman I'd argued with said, also from behind me, 'in fact, I think I'd like a nice bath too, Mum?'

Her mother agreed, as did her other daughter, and so Juni took my hand and led me through the door, out past the door outside to the toilet and into a small cave behind the inn itself, though with a gap in the wall which let some cool air inside as it blew into and then behind the inn.

'It's a good thing we don't need to come in here when it gets really cold, isn't it?' the other daughter said.

'No kidding!' is all I could think to say in agreement, as I shivered a bit in the breeze.