Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 04

Story Info
He teaches her discipline and control.
5.3k words
4.52
31.4k
12
2

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues, I truly hope you have enjoyed reading the previous chapters. If this is your first time reading my storie you might appreciate this one more if you read them in sequence. Please enjoy and let me know what you think by your feed back and voting.

Thank you, Little-nymphe

It is Saturday morning, the sun is bright as I look out the window I can see it’s going to be a beautiful and warm day. I smile to myself thinking about my Master, thinking about how lucky I am as I reflect over the past month. Surprised as I realize it’s been a month since I met my Master face to face and all seems right with my world.

I start the shower and step in under the hot spray from the shower head. I sigh contentedly as the hot steaming water streams over my head and down my back. My boys are at camp for the week having just taken them there the night before. I start to wash my hair humming softly to myself. Rinsing my hair then putting conditioner in it. I start to lather my body taking special care over my breasts. I linger over my nipples they get hard at my touch. Loving the feeling I gently pinch my nipples and whispery moans escapes my lips. I then move to lather my pussy, cleaning it thoroughly. I start to shave my lathered pussy completely smooth. Rubbing my fingers over it to make sure I didn’t miss a spot. A soft moan escapes my lips as my finger touches my clit.

I hear a ringing, brought out of my thoughts and feelings, I swear under my breath as I realize it is the phone. Hopping out of the shower dripping wet, conditioner is still in my hair completely naked, on the 5th ring I pick up the phone.

A Breathless, “Hello.” I hear a click.

I look at the caller id. Recognizing the number instantly. My heart starts to pound. Oh God I think to myself I can’t believe I missed his call. Dripping on the floor staring at the phone. Knowing I can’t call him back. I must wait for him to return the call.

I set the phone back down and walk slowly back into the bathroom. I climb back in the shower and rinse the conditioner from my hair. Stepping back out of the shower I start to dry my hair with a towel. I hear a knock at the door. Looking at the clock as I wrap the towel around me. Wondering who that could be as I walk to the door. My skin still wet as I ask who it is. There is no response. I crack open the door, peaking out. Suddenly the door is shoved open, I gasp. Standing there stunned staring up into my handsome Masters face my mouth open.

You grab my hair and back me away from the door and rip the towel from my body. Kissing me hard.

You say, “why did You not answer the phone when I called slut? And why the hell was this door locked?”

I look up into your eyes and with trembling lips I say, “Master I was in the shower when I heard the phone ring I jumped out and ran to it as fast as I could, but you hung up just as I answered on the fifth ring.” Looking up into your eyes, I stammer “Master the door was locked because I was not expecting you. I am so sorry Master please forgive me.”

You look down at me. I can tell you are debating if you should punish me or not. You notice my wet hair the towel now laying on the floor. You pull me along behind you into the bedroom and look at the floor. You see the hard wood floor is soaking wet.

You say, “I can see you were in the shower but if you had gotten out as soon as the phone rang you should have made it soon enough. You know slut how much I hate to be kept waiting. I think you need to be punished. Also, come tomorrow at the latest, you will have a key made for me my sweet slut so I can come and go as I please.”

“Master, I didn’t hear it ring at first I was humming in the shower. Yes Master I will have a key made for you sir.”

You sit down on the edge of the bed and pull me over your knee. You rub my ass cheeks gently, causing me to moan. SMACK, SMACK to each of my ass cheeks then you rub them. You continue this for what seems like an hour. Then you put you hand in my hair, and pull my hair as to turn my face upwards to look into your eyes and tell me. “Slut don’t make me wait again. Do you understand?”

My ass cheeks now a deep pink and heated. Sobbing, tears on my cheeks I say, “Yes, Master, I understand. I am sorry Master.”

You then take your fingers and slide them between my legs. You feel how soaking wet I am. I see a smile form on your face. “I see my slut likes the way her Master spanks her.”

“Yes Sir, I do.” Knowing I will have a tender ass for quite awhile.

You lift me from you lap and tell me to get dressed that we are going out. I look at the clock it’s 9:00 a.m., I know better then to question you but not certain where we are going so I start rummaging thru my closet trying to figure out what outfit would work for most anything you had in mind.

You get frustrated watching me pull this and that out of my closet. You say, “this is taking too long slut.”

You get up and pull out a short floral skirt and white top. You toss them to me and tell me to get dressed. I look around for my bra and find a cream satin one that will not show through the shirt. I start to put it on, you then pull it from my hands.

You look at me, “Not today my little slut, no bra will be worn.” I nod and get dressed, knowing my dark nipples will show through the fabric.

You instruct me to lean over the edge of the bed, ass up in the air and legs spread. I look at you but do as I am told. My pussy wet from the spanking and knowing you have something in mind. You remove something from your pocket. You slide it into my wet pussy, in and out. I start to moan. You slide it in and out faster and harder, knowing I am close to cumming you pull it out and I moan louder feeling empty. You stroke my hair, then slide it deep into my ass. I moan out loud it is a butt plug. Feeling it filling my ass fully.

I turn my head to look at you. You put your hand in my hair and say, “Did I tell you to look at me slut?”

I lower my head. “No, Sir.” I avert my eyes from you.

You put your hand in your other pocket and pull something out. You slip something deep inside my pussy. I moan out loud. It is cold as you push your fingers in deep setting it in place.

You then tell me to stand and you pull the skirt down over my hips. You reach into my closet pulling out my 4” high heeled white sandals. I step into them now coming up to just below your chin. You reach onto my dresser and spray me with my favorite perfume, Bora Bora and grab the keys out of my purse and slip them into your pocket. I start to reach for my purse and you lightly slap my hand. “You won’t be needing that today slut just leave it.”

“Yes, Sir.”

You take my hand in yours. With a gentle squeeze you lean down and whisper. “Don’t let that plug slip from your ass slut or the bullet I put so deep inside your cunt.”

“I won’t, Sir.”

As you open the door you lean down and kiss me deeply on my mouth. Holding my hand as we walk to the car. I look at you wondering where we are going. As if you can read my mind you say one simple word. “Breakfast.”

You open the car door for me. As I start to sit I feel the plug start to slip. You smile and tell me not to worry it will sink nice and deep inside my ass when I sit. As I sit my skirt slides up my thigh revealing my glistening wet pussy. I moan out softly as the plug sets so deep into my ass. There is smile of satisfaction on your face as you smile down at me your eyes traveling up my legs, you gently close my door.

You open your door and settle in the soft leather seat. Stretching out your long lean legs, you start the car and look over at me smiling. I look at you unable to resist the suspense anymore. “Where are we going Master?”

You look at me and say, “I thought it would be nice if I took you out to breakfast.” There is a devilish glint in your eyes. My stomach starts to growl and you laugh. You pull out of the driveway and out onto the quiet side street. As we drive you place your hand on my thigh. I spread my legs for you as I know that is what you want when you tough my thigh. Your fingers trace over my wet lips. I moan out softly.

You tell me to grind my ass against the plug that is set so deep inside my ass. As I do you start stroking my clit with your finger. My cunt is now dripping wet with the combination of your finger stroking my clit, the plug in my ass and the egg in my pussy. I am barely able to hold back the explosion. I start to tremble and beg you to let your slut cum for you.

You lean over and say in a very stern voice. “Don’t you dare cum slut I have not given you permission.”

Panting, I nod my head unable to speak as I fight back the overwhelming need to cum. You smile and say, “my little bitch in heat needs to cum for her Master doesn’t she?” Panting I nod my head yes, trembling uncontrollably as you continue to stroke my clit harder and faster. I moan outloud my core on fire. I scream out, “Master oh god please let your fucking little slut cum for you! I can’t fight it any longer oh god I’m going to cum!” Moaning out so loud I bite my lip struggling and fighting back the overwhelming need to explode. You pull your fingers away. You tell me “you will not cum slut. Is that understood?” I am still panting, clit on fire as my mind fights my bodies need to cum.

You suck the wetness from two of your fingers. I hear you moan softly as you taste my juices. You smile and put the remaining finger to my lips and command me. “Clean my finger slut.”

I suck and lick your finger clean tasting my juices. You rest your hand on my bare thigh as we round the corner to the restaurant you selected for breakfast. As you pull into a parking space and turn off the engine you lean over and kiss me so deeply my head spins. I moan against your mouth, feeling your tongue dance with mine.

You get out of the car and come around to my side, my legs still shaking, you open the door and offer me your hand to help me out. My legs wobble slightly and you wrap your arm around my waist to give me support. You smile down at me as you lead me to the door of your favorite breakfast spot.

As we move to the booth you tell me to lift up my skirt so my bare ass is sitting on the bench. I look over at you and without saying a word I do as you say. As we are seated at a booth, you sitting across from me. I settle into the seat I feel the butt plug set once again deep inside my ass. I moan out softly, you see the fire in my eyes.

The waitress comes by and hands us the menus. You tell her one coffee with cream only for my friend here and I’ll have a glass of iced tea. She smiles and leaves the table. I open the menu and look at the selections. The waitress returns with our beverages and asks if we are ready to order. You nod your head and tell me to go first I order a croissant with butter. You look at me shaking your head as you raise a brow. She will have a omelet loaded with veggies and topped with cheddar cheese and bacon on the side, she won’t be needing the croissant. I wrinkle my nose as I hate eggs but you are always lecturing me about eating better. You then order scrambled eggs and bacon. As the waitress leaves I lean forward and whisper, “Master you know how much I hate eggs.” You smile and say “humor me slut the food here is great and you will love these.” I sigh resigned because I do not have the ability to deny you anything.

Sipping my coffee I smile up into your eyes. Loving being with you no matter where we are. You smile back at me. We sit there talking for a bit while we wait for our food. The waitress places the plates before us and is getting ready to ask you something when you reach your hand into your pocket. Suddenly I feel the egg vibrating in my pussy, a moan escapes my lips the waitress looks at me. I look at you. A surprised look on my face. The pleasure overtakes me. You have a devilish glint in your eyes. Then suddenly the plug in my ass starts to hum. A whispery moan escapes my lips as I bite my lip trying to hide what is going on inside of me. The waitress looks at me and asks me if everything is alright. I look down at the plate of food, my face flushed as I try to hide the fire in my eyes as I speak. “Everything is fine thank you, I manage to stutter out.” She smiles and leaves the table.

You lean forward and whisper, “Do you like my surprise for you slut?” I moan softly feeling the hum deep inside my cunt and ass. You grin and laugh. I lean forward and whisper, “Master oh god what do you have there? I almost came instantly when the waitress was standing here and the toys started to vibrate inside of me.”

Your eyes dance with devilry, holding up to little objects in your hands, you say. “These my little slut are wireless remotes to the brand new toys I have placed in your holes. You are completely under my control and I can turn them up or down as I see fit.” You grin and turn them up on high. I moan out so loud I am sure everyone has heard me.

Smiling, you say to me, “I think I am going to have a lot of fun with these new toys.” Leaning forward you then whisper, “You will not cum slut unless I give you permission! Do you understand my sweet little cum slut?”

Panting at this point as the vibes are still up on high, I gasp out. “Yes, Master I understand.”

You then turn the vibrations down to low and command me to eat my breakfast. I grimace as I take the first bite of omelet. You command me to take another bite. As I take the second bite, I realize this omelet is actually quite tasty. You smile and say, “I see you like the omelet.” I grudgingly admit that the omelet is good.

Throughout the meal you are playing with the remotes bringing me so close to exploding but never quite letting me get there. I am so hot to the core I am soaking the bench that I sit on as well as my thighs and ass. I am doing my best to eat as you commanded me with the constant low and highs of the vibes driving me wild. You turn both vibes up on high, you are watching me as I struggle not to cum. You see the perspiration on my brow and my body start to tremble. You know I am fighting a loosing battle, my chest heaving as I struggle against the rising tide. You lean forward and whisper, “cum now my bitch, cum hard for your Master!” Your words push me over the edge my hands grip the table. The wave over takes me and I am consumed as hot raging tides wave after wave consume me, drowning me. I moan out loud unable to keep silent. Your eyes fixed on my face as my cunt gushes soaking the seat, my legs and ass. Gasping for air as I continue to cum over and over again, my face flushed.

You turn down the vibes and I see a smile on your face. Suddenly I am aware of my surroundings once again I look around the restaurant several eyes are on me. Blushing, embarrassed, I look down at my plate now empty of food. You reach across the table and put your hand under my chin and lift my face up.

You say to me, “do not be ashamed my luscious slut, you have pleased your Master well.”

You raise your hand signaling the waitress for the check. After leaving several bills on the table, you come over to my side of the booth and hold your hand out to me. I look up at you, knowing when I stand my juices will be dripping down my thighs. My legs weak I take your hand you help me up as I slide over the soaking wet seat feeling my cum on my ass cheeks. I stand on shaky legs, you then wrap your arm around my waist for support as we slowly walk to the door. Several men are looking at me as we pass their tables I blush, you smile. You lean down and whisper, “every man in this room wishes they had a slut like you. But, you are mine slut remember that this body is mine slut no others and I will use it as I see fit. So, do not be embarrassed no matter where I decide to make you cum. It is a gift I give you when I allow you to cum. Do you understand my sexy little bitch?”

“Yes, Master I understand, and thank you for allowing your slut to cum for you Sir.”

You open the door on the passenger side as I sit you tell me to lift my skirt. I look up at you and do as you command. Feeling the hot leather beneath my ass. I moan as it burns, my ass cheeks still tender from the spanking I received earlier. You smile knowing the seat must be quite hot from the heat of the day already. As you get into the car and put the key into the ignition, you lean over and kiss me deeply. Moaning against your mouth I look into your eyes and see the fire in them. You reach down and run your fingers over my soaking wet cunt. Removing your fingers, I watch you suck each one, hearing the slurping sound as I see you enjoying the taste of your sluts cunt.

You kiss me deeply again one hand going into my hair, holding my head in the position you desire. Your kiss igniting my core. I moan out loud. You pull back from me and say, my little one you have pleased me this morning, first by eating those dreaded eggs.” You laugh at that. “Then by you fighting back the explosion I know was overtaking you, and cuming so damned hard in such a public place. You are such a good little cum slut.”

You pull out of the lot and onto the highway. Looking over at you. I smile, happy I have pleased my Master.

You start to stroke my hair as you drive. You push my head down to your lap and command me, “Suck me bitch, suck me like the good little cocksucker you are. I undo your belt buckle and open your zipper and release your cock. I kiss the head of your cock and you push your seat back a little giving me greater access. I take your cock into my mouth sucking you in and out slowly at first letting my tongue press on your under shaft. I hear your moan and pray you keep the car in our lane. Sucking your cock deeper now and faster I taste the first hint of your precum.

You command me, “deep throat me bitch, take all of me into that hot little slut mouth of yours.” Suddenly I feel the vibe hum inside my cunt and ass. I moan out loud, vibrating your cock with my moans as I take you into my throat.

You command me to lift my bare ass up and kneel on my seat so the truck drivers can see what I am doing. I balk at this idea and you reach over and slap my ass hard.

“Do it NOW bitch!”

I shift in my seat, shifting so the only ones that can see my bare ass are truck drivers. I then return to sucking your cock. Deep throating you, taking you all the way down my throat till my lips are at the base of your cock. I feel you start to throb and animal moan escapes your lips I can hear the engine moving faster as I suck you so hard so deep. My head bobbing up and down as I feel my cunt throbbing so close to explosion. You command me, “don’t you dare cum bitch, not til I tell you, your job right now is to suck my cock and suck it good.” I suck your cock the way I know you love my head bobbing up and down moaning sucking you in and out as one hand massages your balls. I feel your balls tighten. I hear your animal moans. I feel you push my head down on your cock harder. You groan and I feel your seed shoot hot and hard into my mouth and down my throat. You hold me there as I drink you moaning as I swallow this gift you give me. Milking the last of your cum from your cock not spilling a drop. I then clean your cock thoroughly, kissing the head of your cock as I finish. My body trembling as the vibes humming is driving me closer and closer to the edge.

You turn off the vibes and tell me I will not cum for a while. You then tell me to tuck your cock back into your pants and zip you back up. I do as you told me. As I am getting ready to sit back down on the seat your hand goes in my hair, pulling my hair hard you bring my mouth to yours and kiss me so deeply you take my breath away. You then tell me to return to my seat and sit quietly as we drive to our next destination.

You pull into what looks to be secluded park lands. You grab a blanket and a bag from the trunk of your car. You come around to my side of the car open the door and hold out your hand to me. I take your hand and stand beside you.

12