Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lead me from the car as we walk I stumble in my heels. You look at me and realize I won’t make it far in these shoes. You tell me to take them off and walk them back to the car and place them in the trunk. Thankful it is warm day as I am walking barefoot, you are careful to keep us on the soft grass as to not injure my feet.

We come to a rocky part where there is no way around. You lean down and easily pick me up my arms wrap around your neck and carry me over the rocks. Once over you set me down and tell me just a little further. I smile up at you wondering where you are taking me.

We reach our destination, a small clearing with thick dense woods around it. I look around and say, “Master, it is beautiful here.” You smile and say, “I knew you would love it here.”

You lay out the blanket. I hear the birds singing their different songs, their mating calls and I get aroused wondering what you have planned. You tell me to sit on the blanket I do as you command. You turn on the vibes on in my ass and cunt. You hear a soft gasp and moan escape my lips. You command me to strip. I take off my top and skirt. I am naked in nature sitting before you. Your hands move to my breasts kissing them, sucking them, biting them. I moan out as you bite my nipples. My core on fire.

“Ah, I see my little slut is on fire. Do you need the fire quenced that is roaring deep inside your belly slut?” I moan and nod my head. “Yes, Master pleaseeeee. I am most certainly on fire.”

You command me to strip you of your clothes. I undo your belt and pants dropping them to reveal your hardness. Then I remove your shirt. You command me. “Suck my cock bitch, and suck me good.”

I kneel and take your cock in my mouth. Kissing the head and letting my tongue roll around it. Then slide my tongue down your under shaft like I know you love. Till I reach the base. I suck your balls into my mouth and roll my tongue around them. I hear your moans which drive me onward. I lick the under side of your balls circling your ass. Your moans get deeper and your hand goes into my hair controlling me. You pull me back up on to you cock and command me to suck your cock like a good little slut. I suddenly feel you turn the vibes up on high. Moaning I take your cock deep into my mouth sucking you harder and deeper with each stroke.

Your hands in my hair guiding me controlling me. You push my head down deeper and I swallow. Taking Your cock deep into my throat. You feel the tightness of my throat. I hear your groans. You hold my head there as I feel your cock start to swell and your balls tighten I am moaning loud but muffled as the vibes bring me closer. You command me. “Don’t you dare cum slut, not yet.”

I moan and suck harder as I taste the first of your cum flowing into my mouth and down my throat. You then pull me up by my hair and my mouth pops off of your cock. The rest of your cum exploding all over my face. Feeling the hot slippery cum on my face I moan softly. My cunt twitching. You know I am near the edge and you grab my hair hard as the last of your seed hits my face. Saying, “Not yet slut, not yet.”

You then push me back onto the blanket. Commanding me to not move an inch. You rummage thru the bag and pull out cuffs and cuff my wrists together. Then you put a stake in the ground above my head attaching the cuffs pulling my arms taught above my head to it.

Then you spread open my legs and hold them wide. Suddenly you mouth consumes my cunt, you can feel the vibes as you eat my pussy. Your mouth sucks on my clit, you feel my legs start to tremble. I am moaning so fucking loud. My entire body wreathing as I fight back the explosion that will consume me. You know I am fighting a loosing battle but you will still not allow me to cum.

You fingers play with my ass and cunt. With the vibes in me as well. I am bucking uncontrollably as sweat pours from my body. You pinch both my nipples hard then as you continue to suck my clit and lick my slit. Then suddenly you command me, “cum bitch, cum hard for your Master, feed me your cum NOW!”

I explode my body wreathing as my juices soak your face as you drink from my cunt. Screaming out so loud the birds flutter from the branches. As I explode so hard and long I feel my body consumed by you.

Weak laying there panting. Watching as you lift your head and smile. You move up over me and kiss me deeply. I taste my cum and moan against your mouth. You hand goes in my hair as you kiss me harder and reach up and undo my cuffs. Cradling me in your arms you hold me. Whispering, “You are mine forever little one. No one shall ever touch you or hurt you again.”

I smile and hold to you tighter. We lay there like that in the early afternoon sun. Our bodies warmed by the sun and each other. I lay my head on your chest and I slip into a light slumber as you hold me. Letting me sleep, you gently stroke my hair. I make soft cooing noises in my sleep.

I feel you gently rubbing my breasts as I awaken. You tossle my hair, and say, “it’s about time my sleepy little slut. You have been sleeping for 2 hours.” I yawn and stretch out my body. Your eyes watching me as I stretch. You pinch my nipples and tell me to quit that or we will never leave this place. You sit up and hand me my top and skirt, telling me it is time to go. We both dress and you look at your watch.

We walk back to your car and once again you pick me up and carry me over the rocks as we reach the car. You look at your watch again and say, “I am afraid we are going to be late slut.” I look up at you, “late for what Master?” You smile and tell me that I will see. Then open the door for me and tell me to get in. I get in the car and you start it up and we pull away. Back on the road you tell me that we must go back to my house and shower and dress. It is late afternoon by the time we reach my house. You come around and open my door and help me out. As we walk up to the house you have your arm around me and tell me that I am in for quite an evening. I look at you quizzically thinking I have had quite a day so far. You open the door to the house and lean down and kiss me softly on the lips. Slapping my ass lightly you tell me we must hurry. The door shuts behind us and my mind turns as to what you might have planned for us now.

To be continued…

12